• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 06

The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 06

123

We awoke late next morning and although we could hear breakfast being prepared and we both needed a shower I felt it was time to have a talk.

'So, did you enjoy last night?' I asked.

'Well,' she said, 'I was surprised. I didn't know how it would turn out when we decided to do that little dance for you all.'

'Okay, but did you enjoy it? Would you like to do it again?'

'Well you know I love only you babe.'

'Yes I know that but did you like being fucked by all those guys last night? Maybe it upset you and you didn't enjoy it. Would you like to go home?'

She started to whimper, but I could tell that she was putting it on so I waited, and waited. I caught her looking at me out of the corner of my eye and she just about burst.

'Of course I enjoyed it. And so did you. Don't tell me you didn't like burying your face in Kay's pussy until she came. And don't tell me you don't prefer Frannie's titties to mine and as for Sue. You have wanted to fuck her for a long time and now you have properly. And yes, I enjoyed being fucked by three different cocks...' she seemed to run out of steam.

'But you know I love you best. And you know you make love to me better than all those guys... And well, if you really want to go home ... well then... maybe...'

I laughed eventually. 'You little hussy of course I know you enjoyed it. I know you even planned it this way with all the other girls. There you were all licking each other's pussies. You knew we would join in with a different partner. But suppose I had said yes, I want to go home? What would you have said then eh? Of course Darling, let's pack up and go home?'

'You bastard,' she said. 'You were winding me up again. Why can't I tell when you are going to do that. I would have said, 'Well maybe you can leave me fucking here and fuck off on your own you bastard.' But I know you won't because you enjoyed it as much as I did or even more. Frannie's big voluptuous breasts with your cock between them. Going home huh. Some chance. And no, stop it. Get your fingers out of my sore little cunt. You are not getting any of me this morning after winding me up like that. Go and fuck Frannie's enormous boobs or Kay's tight little pussy. Just piss off while I have a shower.'

I changed her mind of course. I continued to play with my fingers in her sore little pussy and before we knew where we were, we were bonking like a happily married couple. Which I think we still are. Sometimes.

We joined the others for a late breakfast to find everyone sitting around in their own pairs looking a little sheepish.

I thought it might be better to clear the air with the others as Jane and I had already done.

I poured Jane and I a glass of juice and put some more muffins on the grill.

'Sorry we were a little late down. Jane and I have had a little make up sex. I accused her this morning of orchestrating the orgy we all had last night.

I blamed her for planning the lap dancing and then the little show that you put on last night so that we would naturally start getting involved with people other than our partners, whether we wanted to or not. I know that was true and I have told her that she will be punished today by the seven of us, who she caused to act against our better judgement. If you guys want to leave the chalet and go home I will quite understand. After being beaten severely today I hope Jane will have learned her lesson not to interfere between married couples again. She has apologised so that was where the make-up sex came in. She was very sore I am pleased to say.' I felt that that would make the shit hit the fan.

I squeezed Jane's knee to stay silent.

It did not take long before Kay said, 'No I can't let Jane take the blame and a beating. I planned it with her.'

'And me,' said Sue and Frannie together.

'We planned it all out last week,' said Sue. 'We thought that it was where you boys all wanted to go. Where we were all naturally heading after the various games and dinners? Did we get it so badly wrong? None of you other guys have said much this morning. Are you upset with us?'

Evan knew me better than Pete and Danny. 'Sue, well at least you have now come clean and told us. Maybe before we all pack up and go home we should perhaps give you all the same severe bottom slapping. In fact why don't you all line up now...' he could no longer hide his laughter, ' ... bare your arses and we will show you how much we enjoyed it.'

The girls fell in that they had just been wound up and also that they had admitted that they had planned the whole thing. 'You bunch of pricks,' shouted Frannie. 'Dave if I get hold of your cock today I am going to make you sorry you started that wind-up. My tits are out of bounds for you all day. And Kay and Sue, you tell him.'

'Yes said,' Kay. 'No pussy licking for you today you bastard. How do you put up with him Jane?'

I was pleased to note that Sue did not add her condemnation nor ban me from any particular part of her body.

Jane, who had found it amusing that the girls had been caught the same way that she had, took my side. 'You are right. He is a bastard but he is a very sexy bastard and I do hate him, and love him both at the same time. That's why the make-up sex works. God I hate him.'

This provoked huge laughter from everyone. The ice was broken and we all went on to say what a great evening we had spent.

We were quickly down to planning the day's skiing.

The langlauf skis had been delivered so we could do cross country. We planned the trip, reasonably flat rising slowly to a bar restaurant over the first couple of hours, so that it would be slowly downhill all the way back when we were tired and had lunch and a few drinks inside us.

And that's the way it worked. The weather was glorious and it crossed my mind that maybe I could get the girls skiing naked if it stayed like this all week. Especially as they could ski directly back to the chalet from one of the cross-country trails.

The trail we took today however brought us back through the village which was good because it meant we could stop and pick up some food for dinner and replenish the breakfast provisions.

The girls disappeared off with the food leaving us guys to have a quiet beer in the bar.

It was quiet in there, a little early for the evening apres-ski crowd. We all had big grins as we contemplated the evening. Had the girls planned anything for tonight?

There were a lot of complimentary comments and a few high fives made, often about Frannie's tits, Kay's pussy, Jane's bum and Sue's enthusiasm. We were a bunch of happy boys let me tell you. There seemed to be no jealousy or animosity as far as I could see. We all thought that the girls felt the same. They were having a good time.

Pete and Danny made us laugh when they told me how they thought I was serious at first when I talked about going home with Jane in disgrace. They were both trying to think of ways to get across that Hell, No, they wanted to stay. Danny who had been the other driver was wondering whether he could squeeze Evan and Sue in if I wanted to leave early. In fact he admitted to Evan that actually he was thinking of offering the space to Sue only, as he did not have enough room for the two of them. That made us laugh.

So much in fact that we did not notice the two good- looking girls who came up to us and said 'You guys seem to be having a good time. Can we join you for a drink? Otherwise it is so damn quiet in here.'

'Of course,' we agreed, and bought another round for the six of us. They introduced themselves as Debbie and Nikki, they lived in Boston, worked together marketing Real Estate, and were like us just down here in the Hotel for the week. It just slipped out that they were in room 301!

I am pleased to say that they looked a little disappointed to find out that we were in one of the bigger chalets with our wives.

They were both cracking looking girls. Debbie was a blonde buxom cheerleader type and Nikki was my type. I mean a bit like Jane. A small slim brunette with a very pretty face and an arse to match. Pretty I mean, not that her face looked like her arse.

We all had one more for the road and realising that I was beginning to get dark and dinner would be ready soon we reluctantly said good-bye and headed back to the girls. We had a lot of discussion about whether we should have invited them for dinner, at one extreme, or even should we mention it to the girls at all on the other.

In the end we decided that we did not want to ruin a wonderful time by pissing the girls off and introducing strangers. Pragmatists or cowards maybe. I was already in enough trouble.

Dinner was cooking but we had time for a shower and another drink which we took with us into the Jacuzzi where the girls were. While we all wandered down with a towel there was no false modesty now. We were all more relaxed about our nudity.

Eventually the girls were about to disappear off, together again, to go and change for dinner and Danny asked the question that was on all our minds.

'So, have you girls planned anything for tonight, or is it a night in front of the television watching a replay of the Superbowl again?'

He knew that would encourage them to organise something if they had not already planned to do so.

They exchanged glances before Jane, as spokeswoman, said, 'Well we thought we might just have a quiet game of cards after dinner. You know small stakes. We don't want you guys running out of money now do we?' I saw Danny and Evan who were sitting next to each other nudge elbows. Like a low high five.

It was Evan who could not resist a comment about what I thought was so obvious, it should have been unnecessary.

'Like clothes you mean?'

'Maybe,' said Jane. 'So why don't you all wear just four items for dinner just in case we run out of money.'

She winked at me, but I am sure everyone else saw it as well.

There was nothing else to say so the girls left while we finished our beers.

We followed them up as they were just about ready. We just had to quickly dry off and we were down around the dining table opening a few bottles of red.

I happened to be sitting next to Frannie and as we both reached at one stage for the bottle of wine my arm just brushed her breast.

'Oh hold up, Dave you bastard. I told you my breasts were out of action for you today. Don't you go touching them. Even accidentally, or there will be punishments meted out. Is that alright Jane? That was your last warning Dave.'

'Yes,' said Kay coyly. 'And my pussy, remember. Although it will be hard for you to touch that accidentally, so no warnings.'

I began to feel my excitement for the evening fading in front of my eyes. Or should I say fading down the front of my trousers.

We decided to play four hands and bet with the plastic chips that Sue had brought with her. Everyone started with fifty counters and bet normally with a max limit of one counter per raise and just one to join in each hand. After four hands we would add up the number of chips each person had and the lowest, or both lowest if a tie, would take off an article of clothing. Once you were naked you dropped out. This would make it particularly difficult once you started losing to come back. You would need to win a hand or two.

It worked well for a while and the first time we counted up Evan was lowest so he took off his socks. He was still lowest after another four and he took off his shirt. He then won a couple of hands and Jane was lowest. She peeled off her shirt and I was surprised to see her little titties getting an instant airing. I should not have been surprised because we had agreed to wear four items and I could see that she had hold-up stockings, or possibly, but unlikely, tights, a skirt and the blouse that had just come off. I was guessing panties made up the four. All the easier to show off I figured.

I noticed looking around that all the girls had skirts and stockings on. I began to think they had organised it even down to this level.

We decided that the evening was progressing too slowly so we decided to count up every two hands. Jane had won the next two hands but I had had a woeful run and ended up taking off three items in a row before I won to put Sue in the frame.

She peeled off her shirt as well to reveal her lovely titties and then after not winning either of the next two hands she stood up and peeled off her skirt.

Wow. What delight. She was now wearing only stockings and a garter belt. I knew that all the other girls would be wearing the same. They had organised it. Jane must be spitting blood for winning those two hands. I'll bet that she had wanted to be the first to show herself off.

The scent of pussy gave us an impetus to speed up the game.

We decided that the lowest two people had to lose the item.

Sue won the next couple of games and had a little pile of tokens in front of her so Frannie and Danny were the next two to lose an item and a second and a third. Danny was down to his boxers and Frannie had removed her garter belt proving that the stockings were holdups after all. We changed the pace again so that we counted the chips every hand. Evan and Frannie then lost and Frannie peeled off her stockings and was out of the game. She made herself useful by opening a couple more bottles of wine and then sat behind Danny 'helping him' by stroking his cock through his boxers.

The game started to deteriorate. We went to the lowest three as losers and quickly Danny Jane and myself were all naked and out. Danny & Frannie moved to nearest sofa and started quietly making out, while keeping an eye on what went on at the table. Jane stood behind Evan and I stood behind Kaye and played with her tits which were on display.

'Is this alright?' I said, mindful of my ban on her pussy.

'It is,' she said with a twinkle, 'I didn't say that they were out of bounds, but it sheds a pretty dim light on your chances for the rest of the evening. Why don't you go and play with Sue. I notice she didn't ban you from anything.'

I was a bit surprised. While I saw the logic in what she was saying I was shocked that she was prepared to go through with this ban on her pussy which I took to have been in fun.

I took it in good part though and moved over to play with Sue's tits instead. She lost the rest of her clothes fairly quickly and so she and I headed for the nearest sofa. Pete was declared the eventual winner, as if anybody cared. He could not wait to get his clothes off and get his hands on Kaye.

We were all spread around the living room in couples. I wondered to myself if the girls had micro managed the next stage as well and were we all going to end up in our room again. I thought I would wait and see. I was not exactly in a rush as I was enjoying tonsil tickling Sue with one hand on her tits and the other knuckle deep in her pussy. Kaye would not have let me do that I thought.

I saw Jane look at the clock and then give a meaningful look to the other girls.

'I think it's bedtime,' she said.

Who was going to argue.

We practically jumped to our feet and Jane and Evan led the way into our bedroom. Sue and I were the next up the stairs and I also turned to the right she pulled me to the left into her bedroom.

'Goodnight Evan,' she said.

I faintly heard Jane say 'Goodnight Dave,' as Sue closed the door behind us.

Yes they had micro managed it again.

'I thought it would be nice to spend some quiet time together,' she giggled.

'You look a bit shocked. Of course if you don't want me you can go and play with Kay and Pete, if they will let you, but you can't play with her puss.

I can't see Jane letting you in with Evan and as for Frannie, well there is no fun to be had there. Her tits are truly out of bounds.'

'Put like that I had better make the best of a bad job. Come here.'

I pulled her to me and fell on to the bed. There was no wriggling out of clothes which were still sitting on the sitting room floor.

We were quickly back to what we had been doing on the sofa and before long I was thrusting myself deep inside her with an animal passion.

After I came that first time, I just had to ask the question. 'Can I stay here with you all night?'

'Would you like to?'

'You know I would. I think we have both wanted to do this for a long time.'

'Yes we have,' she admitted and 'Yes you can stay. We have it all agreed between us.'

At that stage I definitely knew that this was something that Sue had wanted as well.

We murmured endearments to each other as we revelled in the fact that we had time to do it properly. This time there was no animal passion. She had been to the bathroom and brought back a flannel to clean me as well.

This time we made love. We kissed each other all over. I licked her everywhere, from her toes to her ears and back again.

I noticed that she seemed to get particularly excited when I kissed her anus. I tried to get my tongue in as she whimpered and pushed out her legs until she was practically doing the splits. Her vagina was winking at me as her lips parted with the strain of her legs moving. Her arse remained impenetrable.

'You will need the lube,' she said. 'In the drawer, but love me first.'

So we did. We took our time and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, after we had managed a mutual climax.

It was early in the morning, well still dark outside, that she awoke me by wriggling and playing with my soft dick. Of course as I awoke so did Dick.

She giggled, 'I think he want's to play. Do you still want to play with my bottom? You will need the lube.'

My dick got a lot stiffer just thinking about it.

'You must stop if I say so,' said Sue. I think you are quite a bit bigger than Evan and he hurts me a bit sometime.'

Jane had rarely let me do her arse. She claimed not to like it, and that I was too big and it hurt. This was going to be a pleasure.

I was slow and really took my time. Half the fun is almost in the lubrication. Sue obviously thought this as well as she had at least one orgasm as I played with her bottom. I bent her over, squeezed in some lube and began gradually inserting first one then two and then three fingers. She was beginning to stay a little open as I pulled my fingers out so I felt the time was right.

'Are you ready? Stop me if I hurt you.'

She lowered her head onto her hands and I entered her slowly, so slowly.

'Ohhhh that's good. Ohhh wait. Ohhh now more, more. Ohhh yes. Ohhh stop.'

'I am almost there,' I said. 'Another inch or so.'

Well maybe it was three but who was counting.

'Go for it,' she mumbled. I pushed again until I could feel my balls slapping against her thighs.

'Ohhh yes. Yes, yes, yes wait.'

I did, for maybe two or even three minutes. I hardly breathed I was that still.

Oh yes now you can move it, slowly though. Oh that's it. Yes faster now. Ohhh.'

I looked down to see her playing with her clit.

'Ohhh, harder now, that's it. Take me harder. Ohhh, push, ohhh,'

She was in a little world of her own. I was ramming her hard now, pulling her hair back with one hand and playing with her right breast with the other.

Now I let them go and grabbed her hips. I could feel the cum rising in my loins. I pulled her in towards me, hard and then pushed her away. And then back in hard and away again.

Now I was cumming and so was she, for the second or third time since I had started playing with her bum.

We collapsed together with me softening but still inside her.

Gradually I shrank back and rolled off. I kissed her deeply.

'Thank you,' she said, as she got her breath back.

'You did that beautifully, slowly. I loved it. Could you tell?' she giggled.

By the time she came back to bed after cleaning herself again I was half asleep. I felt the flannel tickling my cock as she cleaned it, and groaned. 'I don't think I can do it again. Well not yet.'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds