• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taboo Escort Ch. 03

The Taboo Escort Ch. 03

The best way to describe Kelly and Rhonda's life would be a wonderful mess. Rhonda had taken their relationship to the next level by seducing Kelly. Both of them realized how deeply in love they were with each other. The typical mother/son relationship had slowly disappeared over a two year time span and then Rhonda took a wild leap of faith and posed as an escort to finally see if what she felt was mutual or if her son was just playing games. It was love, lust and everything in between. Now they were free to express their real feelings for each other. Something was coming between them though; something you wouldn't think would hurt a relationship like theirs. The problem was success.

The bank Rhonda worked for had gained confidence in her and she now had accounts not only in the states, but also in Europe and Australia. This meant working odd hours, flying to different cities for high profile business meetings and spending a lot more time away from home.

At the same time, Kelly had been promoted to office manager of the print shop he worked at. He was working longer hours during the week and on Saturdays. He sometimes even had to work on Sundays. The money was good and he enjoyed the new challenges that came with the responsibility, but just like his mother, he was away from home more often than not. When Kelly was getting up for work, Rhonda was fast asleep. When he arrived home in the evenings, she was at work and he would have to go to bed alone. They were both getting frustrated.

One Saturday, Kelly called in sick and stayed home. He showered and put on a t-shirt and shorts. Rhonda had been at the bank late, dealing with clients in other countries. She was supposed to go back in around 2 o'clock that afternoon, but Kelly was hoping to change her mind. At noon, Kelly crawled back into bed with his mom and started kissing her neck.

"Oh, that feels good honey," she said in a sleepy voice. "What are you doing home from work today cutie pie?"

"I called in sick," Kelly said, and then pretended to cough. "I just don't know what's wrong with me."

Rhonda smiled. "I think you are missing your momma, that's what I think."

"Since when did you become such a good doctor? I believe you've diagnosed me correctly." Kelly laughed and got up.

"Where are you going?" asked Rhonda.

"I have a surprise for you," Kelly said, smiling at her.

He left the room and she got up and went to the bathroom. She put her long, beautiful dark hair up, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She was wearing a white, silky nightgown. It was low cut and Kelly had told her on several occasions how good she looked in it. Before leaving the bathroom, she picked up a pair of earrings that were shiny gold. They were the kind that dangled from her ears a little. Rhonda knew how much Kelly adored earrings on her, so she put them on and went back into her bedroom. She got back into bed and picked up her phone to check her emails. She heard a noise and looked up to see Kelly walking into the room carrying a tray. He sat it down across her lap. Her mouth fell open, then split into her gorgeous smile.

"You made me breakfast in bed?" she asked, smiling even more broadly at him.

"Yes I did," Kelly said, smiling back at her. "I made you eggs, bacon, toast and coffee just the way you like it."

"Oh my goodness; you are so sweet. This looks great sweetheart. You're the best. Have you had breakfast yet?" Instead of answering, he walked back into the hallway and brought in a second tray. He sat in bed next to his mother and they had breakfast together.

After they had finished, Kelly took their trays to the kitchen and came back into the bedroom to find Rhonda on her cell phone. She had turned on her stereo. It was playing music softly in the background. Rhonda was in mid-conversation with someone on the phone.

"Tell him I'll be in late this afternoon... I have personal business to attend to... yes, I know... It's nothing that can't wait a couple of hours... okay, I will... bye." She smiled at Kelly. "You're sick and I have, 'personal business' to take care of. That means we have a few hours before I have to leave. What are we going to do with ourselves?" She laughed.

"I can think of a few things," Kelly said, smiling back at her.

"Really," she purred, "Well, why don't you come over here and show me some?"

Kelly slid into bed next to his mother and they began to kiss. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

"You're giving me goosebumps," Rhonda said with a giggle. They wrapped their arms around each other and let their tongues play deep in each other's mouths. Kelly ended up on his back with Rhonda over him; still kissing like mad. Kelly started to take his shirt off, but Rhonda stopped him.

"Let me," she whispered, looking into his eyes. She pulled his shirt up and off of him, and then she removed his shorts. Rhonda gazed at her son's nude body, and then took his hands in hers and pulled him up to a seated position next to her. She slowly and seductively lowered one of the spaghetti straps of her nightgown and then the other, letting the nightgown fall around her waist. This exposed her beautiful breasts to him. She cupped Kelly's face in her hands and leaned close as she spoke softly. "Make love to me, Kelly. Make love to your mother."

They grabbed each other in a fierce embrace, kissing wildly. Their bodies were tangled up together. Her nightgown was thrown to the floor. Kelly pulled her on top of him and buried his face in Rhonda's tits; kissing, rubbing, squeezing and sucking on them. Rhonda moaned in pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby," she said, "don't stop. Suck on your mommy's tits." They rolled over and now Kelly was on top of her, sucking hard on one of her nipples. He lightly bit it, making Rhonda squeal a little. His tongue traced around her areola and flicked across her swollen nipple. He licked between her breasts, all the way up to her neck. At the same time, he rubbed his thumbs on both of Rhonda's erect, spit covered nipples. He put a hand on each of her breasts and squeezed as he put his face in her neck and kissed; finally moving to her mouth. They put their arms around each other and kissed deeply. After breaking the kiss, she put her hands flat on his chest. Looked at him with fire in her eyes and spoke sternly, "Put it inside me Kelly. Put your cock back where it belongs. Give Momma your sweet cock. Right now baby; fuck me."

Kelly slid his hard cock into her warm, wet pussy. She gasped and moaned as he gave her every inch; burying his shaft inside her, all the way to the hilt. He looked down at her and started a slow, steady rhythm; giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Oh my god," Rhonda moaned, "you are so fuckin' hot. My little boy knows how to make Mommy happy." Kelly worked his prick in and out of her; slowly, but steadily. She continued to talk to him as he fucked her. "I've been thinking about you. Did you know that? I sit at work and think about fucking my little boy and how wrong it is. I get so fuckin' horny I have to lock my office door and make myself cum. I think about you and finger my pussy until I cum. That's what you do to me. That's what you do to me Kelly." She grits her teeth and grunts loudly as he increases the rhythm of his cock pumping in and out of his mother.

"Oh Momma, you feel so good," Kelly says as his breathing becomes heavier. "No one turns me on like you. You are so beautiful. I love having my cock inside you. I love how your pussy feels."

Again and again Kelly pumped his dick into his mother's hole. The sound of flesh on flesh was growing louder as he banged her with more intensity. Rhonda was crying out in total bliss as Kelly started pounding his cock with even more force into her.

"Oh fuck!" she wailed. "Give it to me little boy. I want to feel your cum inside Mommy's cunt! Pound my pussy. C'mon baby, fuck the shit out of me. Fuck me harder; HARDER!"

Kelly looked at the pleasure and lust on his mother's face with her head resting on a pillow. With Rhonda's hair done up, he could see her shiny, gold earrings swaying from Rhonda's ears with every thrust of his cock into her pussy. He had her legs up on his shoulders, working his prick in and out of her. Her brown eyes, which looked so much like his own, were staring back at him. She was holding on to the headboard. Kelly repositioned himself by letting her legs down and leaning over her. She wrapped her legs around him, bringing Kelly's body closer over hers. She put her arms around him as he slammed his cock into her with all his might.

Rhonda screamed, "Cum baby cum! Fill me up! Cum for me! Oh fuck! Oh my god! Do it! Cum for Mommy!"

With her mouth wide open she let out a gut-wrenching scream as she climaxed. At the same time, Kelly's cock erupted inside of her thoroughly punished fuck hole. Every muscle in his body tightened as he shot stream after stream of his seed inside of his mother. He was so overcome by his explosive orgasm, he thought he was about to black out. Rhonda's body shook and jerked from the all consuming pleasure. Her cunt was so tight around his shaft, empting every last drop of cum from his balls.

"Oh yes," Rhonda hissed, "oh yes, oh yes; holy shit! That is exactly what I needed baby. I love you so much."

"I love you," gasped Kelly.

They wrapped their arms around each other. They could both feel the hot, sticky mess of their sex that had squirted all over their lower stomachs and ran down their legs. The spot under the place that Kelly's cock was still deep in Rhonda's cum filled pussy was soaked; the bedsheets and covers were drenched with their juices.

They held each other, but in the midst of their passion, they had forgotten the stereo was on. Rhonda had tuned the radio to an oldies station. As they lay together, trying to catch their breaths, the lyrics to a familiar song reached their ears.

"But I... can't... help... falling in love... with... you."

One Week Later...

"You want to do what?" asked Kelly.

"I want to go on vacation," replied Rhonda.

"We haven't been on a vacation in forever. Where do you want to go?"

Rhonda smiled, "Definitely, the beach. It's only a few hours away and I'm dying to spend time with you honey."

"I know," Kelly sighed, "I cherish our time together Mom. I think a vacation is an excellent idea."

A few days later, they put their luggage into Rhonda's car and were preparing to head to the beach. It was very early. Kelly started to open the driver's side door, but Rhonda stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said in a stern voice, but with a smile playing at her lips.

"What do you mean?" asked Kelly.

"It's my car, so I drive. Got it?"

"Are you sure?" asked Kelly. "I don't mind driving." She playfully slapped his hand off the door handle and then gave him a swift kiss on the cheek.

Rhonda was wearing blue jean shorts, her World's Greatest Mom t-shirt and sandals. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore a Carolina Panthers ball cap. They got in, Kelly in the passenger's seat, and she started the car. They were headed towards the coast.

As the trip went on, light conversation turned serious. Rhonda asked, "Be honest with me sweetheart; when we make love, do you like what I say to you?"

"Are you kidding?" Kelly exclaimed. "You turn me on even more when you talk dirty like that."

"Really?" she said, shooting him a seductive smile.

"More than you know," Kelly replied. "There is something about the..." Kelly hesitated, searching for the right words, "I don't know how else to say it."

Rhonda put her hand on his leg. "Just say it honey. There's nothing you can't tell me. I want to know. I'm dying to know, actually."

Kelly took a deep breath. "There is something about the perverse, taboo nature of our relationship that drives me absolutely wild. Hearing my own mother reaffirming her lust and desire for me, well, I can't explain it."

Rhonda's grip on his leg was tighter. "Something that is normally so wrong, but it being so real and it is actually happening between us; I think it brings out a sexual intensity; one I've never experienced." she said, not meeting his gaze.

"Yes," Kelly interjected, "it brings our passion to a new level. As a matter of fact, I would love it if you get really nasty, I mean completely filthy with me when we fuck." Rhonda took her hand off of his leg and covered her mouth. She could feel her face turning red.

"You would really like that?" she asked.

"Yeah, I would," said Kelly, looking out the window, now feeling his face burning red as well.

The condo they were staying at overlooked the beach. Kelly brought in their luggage. "What do you want to do first?" asked Kelly.

"I would love to hit the water," Rhonda said as she gazed out the window at the beach, "but I'm a little tired from the drive."

"We can wait a while if you want," said Kelly.

"I think I'm going to grab a shower, then let's see how we feel."

Kelly walked outside and watched the waves come in while his mother showered. It was so nice to not have to worry about work or responsibility, even if it was only for just a few days. After a while he came back inside and thought he heard the sound of a hair dryer coming from one of the bathrooms. Kelly flipped on the television. In just a little while, Rhonda came out of the bathroom wearing a short, white robe tied in the fromt.

"Are you ready to hit the beach?" she asked, smiling.

"Are you serious?" Kelly said, looking at her. "You've fixed your hair and even done your makeup. Do you really want to go out there?"

"Rhonda smiled slyly. "Well, I guess we don't have to go anywhere, but I did where this just for you." She untied the robe and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a red, sequin/glitter bikini. Kelly's mouth fell open. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Um, oh my god, you look so amazing... I can't even... oh my god." Kelly stammered.

Rhonda walked to the bed. "I can tell you like it; I see that huge bulge in your shorts. Come here baby," she said seductively, "let Momma take care of you."

She pulled off his shirt, pushed him back on the bed and got between his legs. "Let me see that big cock of yours," she purred as she pulled his shorts off. "Oh my, that's my big boy." Rhonda took one finger and wiped off some pre-cum from the tip of his cock, and then she licked her finger clean, smiling and giggling. She then slid her tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the top, teasingly licking the head. "Now Mommy's going to suck your cock; is that what you want baby?"

"Yes Mommy," Kelly breathed. "Please, suck my cock."

She wrapped her wet mouth around Kelly's manhood and took it all in. Slowly she moved her mouth all the way down and back up again. After doing this several times, she took him all in again and then drug her fingernails down his stomach, making Kelly shiver.

"You like that baby?" she said, looking up at him. "You dirty little boy; putting your hard dick in your own mother's mouth; such a naughty, naughty little boy." She suddenly spits on his cock and grips it with her hand. She starts slowly jerking him as she puts her mouth on his balls and sucks.

"Oh my god," Kelly cried out. "Oh Momma, that feels so good. Please, don't stop!" She caressed his aching balls with one hand while still sucking on them and at the same time she pumped her other hand up and down his rod. Kelly was shaking, but Rhonda was unrelenting. She slammed her mouth back over Kelly's prick and started working it fast and hard; making slight retching noises every time his cock hit the back of her throat.

"C'mon baby, fuck my mouth. Fuck your mother's mouth, do you understand me?" her voice growing stern. "I said I want my son to fuck my mouth. Do it!"

Kelly sat up quickly and pushed her off into the floor. He stood up and grabbed his mother by the hair of her head, making her yelp in surprise, and then pulled her up to her knees, ramming his cock back into her open mouth. He was thrusting into her while pushing the back of her head with both hands on to his cock. Rhonda reached around and grabbed Kelly's ass, then she started gagging.

"Is that what you want?" Kelly shouted at her. "Huh? Is that what you want? Does Mom want her little boy's cock down her throat? Then take it! Take every inch; take it down your throat!"

Rhonda pulled her mouth free long enough to screech, "Yes! Oh fuck yes, I want to be my son's whore!"

Again and again he banged his mother's face furiously. She cut her eyes up at him as she moaned and gagged. Kelly wrapped his fingers in her hair. Her fingernails were dug into Kelly's ass cheeks and he could feel the orgasm building.

"Oh Mommy, I'm gonna cum! Oh my god I'm gonna cum! Oh my god; oh my god!"

Kelly let off the back of her head, so she could pull her mouth off when he came, but instead, she pulled him closer and sucked even harder; her screams were muffled by the dick about to erupt inside her mouth. Finally Kelly exploded, sending torrents of sperm flooding into his mother's mouth. He bent forward, overcome by the blinding orgasm pulsing through his whole body. His cock throbbed, sending out jet after jet of cum, filling Rhonda's mouth. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but her son's seed was too much. It covered the inside of her mouth and dribbled out each side, running down her chin.

Kelly sat back on the bed and tried to catch his breath. Rhonda stood up, then put a hand on each of his legs and leaned in close. She opened her mouth and Kelly saw his pearly white sperm stringing from her teeth and tongue, and covering her lips. As she tried to regain her composure, she closed her mouth and swallowed hard. Still leaning in close, she slowly and obscenely, licked her lips.

"It's time for you to take a shower now," she panted. "I'm not through with you yet young man."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taboo Escort Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1296 milliseconds