• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tough Summer For Tracy

A Tough Summer For Tracy

A Tough Summer For Tracy (Part 1)

Stepsis unwittingly gets caught up in my dangerous lifestyle

When I first met Ray, my stepdad, I thought he was a pretty boring guy. I was 18 at the time and didn't really care anymore if my mom ever got married again or not. I would be out of the house in a few years anyway. Then I met Ray's daughter. Then I cared a lot. They married that year.

Tracy is 18 now and hotter than ever. Dirty blond hair, big brown eyes, 34c's with a life of their own, and an ass to die for. That summer after her high school graduation she met a steady boyfriend and I think he broke her in. I found condoms in her nightstand when I was snooping and saw the full box of 25 steadily decline. I could hear them sometimes through the thin wall between our bedrooms. Him moaning and her whimpering. He never seemed to last more than 10 minutes or so though. Steve, her boyfriend, was cool enough, although we had nothing in common. He was a college guy, sort of a bookworm type, tall and thin. The events that follow happened in summer 2003.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Tracy asked as Buddy and I walked to the car. She was wearing cutoffs and a tank top that was a size too small.

"We have business to Tracy," I said, annoyed that Buddy was staring at her.

"Can't I come? I'm stressed out from all these College entrance exams," she asked innocently.

"No it's business, maybe another time," I replied, starting the car.

"Aww come on big bro. I know you deal a little weed. I can handle it"

"Let her come man," Buddy chimed in.

I rolled my eyes at both of them. " Fine, get in," as she skipped to the back door smiling and climbed in.

"You don't say a word when we get to Big Sam's place, understand?" I cautioned her.

"Ya ya, no problem. I know your macho business associates don't like noisy girls big bro. I'll keep quiet."

When I'm going to make a deal I like to stick to the back roads and take it nice and slow. When you're carrying merchandise and large amounts of cash you don't want to draw attention. This time, unfortunately, it didn't work. The flashing lights were approaching fast in my mirror on the rural dirt road.

"Shit, Buddy, shove everything under the seat. Both of you keep quiet"

Buddy and Tracy frantically hid the cash and merchandise. I pulled the car over and an officer came to the window.

"License and registration please.," the tall, stocky officer said in a commanding but respectful voice. I gave them to him as he looked inside the car, making eye contact with the other two.

"Did you know you have a broken tail light son?"

"No, I didn't. It must have happened recently, I'm sorry"

"Well, it's not a big deal son. I'm gonna let you go with a warning. Just get it replaced as soon..."

"Oh ya like a broken tail light is some federal offence," Tracy said in a cocky tone of voice.

Buddy and I turned white.

"Excuse me miss?," the officer replied.

"Like you didn't hear me," Tracy said under her breath.

"Step out of the car young lady"

She rolled her eyes and opened the door, stepping out. When she did one of the bundles of cash fell from the car floor to the dirt with a fateful little thud.

"Oh shit," Tracy said. Her tone of voice was a little different this time.

"Well, what have we here?" The officer picked it up, then motioned to the car for his partner. He was younger than the first one, maybe early thirties, a little thinner but very muscular.

"Now what would a group of worthless kids like these be doing with a thousand dollars in 20's?," he asked the other officer.

"I think we might find out by searching the vehicle" he responded as he looked Tracy over.

"You two, out of the car now."

Buddy and I stepped out. I gave Tracy a truly pissed off look. She was on the verge of crying.

Within minutes they had all of the cash and merchandise sitting on the roof of the car.

"Looks like we have a situation here kids" the larger officer said.

I imagined the rest of my good years in a jail cell. He conversed with the other officer in private for a couple minutes.

"There are a couple of options Jon," he said to me. He must have remembered my name from the license.

"We can call this in right now, or we can all benefit from the fact that we are in a rural area and nobody saw us stop you."

"What, do, ummm, what do you mean" I asked him.

"Well, we're gonna keep the cash. There is no way around that. The drugs however, and that whole being under arrest thing can go away. If, that is, you're little girlfriend cooperates."

Buddy and I looked at each other, then both of us over at Tracy. She was wide eyed and confused.

"Wait a minute. No. No way big brother, you can't let them."

"Tracy, uhh, you did get us into this mess."

The cops grinned, knowing that they had us and that this hot young woman was at their mercy.

"I have a boyfriend. Besides, I don't even know you guys. Please, isn't the money enough?"

"It would have been if these two were alone honey, but you are the bonus this time. It doesn't work out this way too often. We just get lucky now and then, but I don't ever remember getting THIS lucky. Do you Chet?"

"No I sure don't" he said, undressing her with his eyes.

"It's settled then" the first officer said

"Big brother, I, I can't do this," she pleaded.

"Sorry Trace, I don't see what choice we have."

She sighed heavily and her brown eyes darted to each of the officers.

"Let's go honey, this offer ain't good forever."

"What exactly do you want me to do?" she asked shyly.

"You can start by taking off your clothes honey"

She looked back at me and Buddy. " Do those guys have to watch?" She pleaded with the officers.

"You two get back in the car," he commanded.

Buddy and I got in the car and shut the doors. We still had a clear view of her and the officers in the mirrors.

Tracy slowly pulled her tank top over her head as the officers, and us, watched, then slid her shorts down her long legs, and placed the clothes on the trunk of the patrol car. She was left with a sports bra and white lace panties.

"Bra and panties too sweetness," the younger officer said.

"Fine!," Tracy yelled and pulled the sports bra off. Her perfect tits exposed to all. She really was beautiful standing there, vulnerable. Pink nipples stiff sitting atop those perky 34c's. Then she pulled her panties down, stepping out of them one bare foot at a time. Silky blondish brown hair graced her mound, where all eyes were fixed. She was a vision..fully naked, exposed near a rural roadside. I have to admit I was hard. Turned on by the whole scene unfolding, and felt somewhat vengeful as if she deserved what she was getting because of her stupidity and her big mouth.

The officers approached her, one standing behind her and the other one in front, their big rough hands roaming her soft smooth skin. She was squirming a little, trying in vain to push them away, but she was no match for them. They walked her the few short steps to the patrol car and pushed her, bent her over the hood, her toes just inches from the ground. Her pussy and ass were completely exposed in this position The younger, more muscular officer cupped her ass in his hand and with two fingers started massaging her exposed pussy from behind. We could hear her involuntarily moan at the intrusion, and after a few minutes he was dipping his fingers inside of her. Her body was lubricating against her will. The bigger, older officer dropped his gun belt and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knees. Tracy must have heard it because she started to struggle more, the younger guy having to push down on her back with his free hand as he continued fingering her.

"She's good and ready for you," he said, as the officer pulled his cock out of his undershorts. It was short but very thick and veiny, curving upward as he rubbed it, making it harder. He took the place of the other officer behind her, holding her down with one hand and with the other guided his cock to her young pussy. As I watched intently, starting to massage my own cock through my jeans, I noticed that both officers were wearing wedding rings. He touched the purple head of his cock to her moist hole.

"Wait!" she yelled. " hold it, if you insist on doing this to me please use protection!"

Both officers laughed. " Honey if you think I am letting anything get between my cock and your sweet little body you must have been smoking that pot you kids have in the car."

With that he pushed his cock inside her. "Oh fuck baby ya you feel good...ooohh..mmmmm.." he grunted, as he fucked my stepsis from behind on the hood of the patrol car. His body was huge next to hers, and Buddy and I could only see him rocking back and forth and her feet and legs on either side of him. He was fucking her steadily and had no need to hold her down now, his weight was doing that for him. Both hands were planted firmly on her bare ass, which he was massaging and squeezing roughly as he fucked her. The other officer had taken down his own pants and was stroking his cock as he watched the other officer use her. His cock was not as thick as the first one, but much longer and the opening at the tip was glistening with precum, which made me instantly think of the condoms I had found in her room. If she was using condoms with her boyfriend did that mean that she wasn't on the pill? The thought made my heart pound in my chest., and it made my cock throb harder, the possibility that she was being used unprotected, and that she could be getting knocked up at this moment while Buddy and I looked on.

The car was rocking back and forth as he sweated and grunted inside of her. His pace picked up for a few strokes, then he shoved hard, stiffened, and I knew that he was cumming inside of her. He backed out of her, his cock dripping cum, and we could see her pinkish-red abused hole, a line of white cum along the slit. She started stand up, her legs shaking as her feet finally touched the ground. Seconds later the younger officer shoved her back onto the hood, this time on her back.

"You're not done yet babydoll," he said, his hard, long cock pointing at it's young victim as she tried to sit up.

"I'm sore," she pleaded," couldn't I use my hand to satisfy you, please." She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. The other officer was zipping his pants back up. He had a very satisfied look on his face.

"Let me think about it. Nope," he said sarcastically, climbing on top of her. He slid his cock into her well lubricated pussy. I could see her toes, with their sparkly blue painted nails, curl as she tried to back away up the hood of the car from him, but it was too late. He was in her. He pinned her arms to the warm steel of the car hood with his strong hands and I could see his bare ass rise and fall as he went to work on her. The officer started sucking hard on her nipples as she lay helplessly pinned beneath him. The car was almost bouncing he was fucking her so hard, his cock slamming it's full length into her with each thrust.

Tracy was starting to make those whimpering sounds, the ones I heard coming from her room when she was with Steve, only this time they were much louder. All of this cock was too much for her The young cop spasmed and came inside of her, his cum mixing with the other officer's, and Tracy cried, "Oh... uhhhhhhh... ooooo... uh!" She never admitted it to me but I know from what I saw and heard that she came with him.

He got off of her and put his uniform back on. Tracy laid there, sore and used, cum leaking from her now gaping pussy as they both looked down upon their conquest. He picked her naked body up and carried her to our back seat, dropping her their, her sweaty body smelling of sweat and cum, then tossed her clothes in through the window. "Hope you kids learned a lesson, but if not we would be more than happy to teach you again." Both of them were laughing as they sped away, leaving us in a thick cloud of dust.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tough Summer For Tracy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 617 milliseconds