• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Emma Ch. 01

Entertaining Emma Ch. 01

"Honey?" I implore. Pete is still sitting next to me at the dinner table. His hand is firmly grasping my left thigh, well past the knee, but not in the "danger zone" yet. My husband has retired to a lounge chair a few metres away, hands folded in a superior triangle as he and Pete natter on about the company operations.

Pete's not oblivious to what he's doing, but I'm sure my husband Andre is. They've had a bottle of Bombay Sapphire each and are moving onto whisky. Andre ignores my imploration, and keeps chatting. Pete's hand creeps higher.

Why am I letting him do this? My conscience screams. It's not that Pete isn't attractive, or even that I don't want to, goodness, it is a little exciting, he's American and has all sorts of crazy stories I find sexy- its that I just know that if anything does happen, it will be me with the swollen eyes- from crying alone I hope- after Andre's steaming abuse, in the morning.

I can get up, clear the dishes- yes that's what I'll do. But I feel glued to the seat as Pete's hand creeps even higher to brush my crotch... only to discover I'm not wearing any panties. His fingers meet my sweet soft love hair and he breathes in sharply, halfway mid-sentence. At this, Andre snaps out of his zone. "Wifey?? What's going on there?"

I turn to Pete immediately, who throws both hands in the air, "Sorry buddy, ah just couldn't help but touch your wife's pretty legs..." Andre scowls and I get up, clearing the dishes, and stacking them in the dishwasher.

I don't want to know anymore. I hear Pete get up and move to the drinks cabinet. The sound of ice chinking and their chuckles helps me breathe again.

It is true that I do make myself especially hot when I know Andre's work buddies are coming over. And I know many of them do come over especially to have a hit of Pretty Woman about- just to look at, I mean. Some of these guys live here in the desert without their wives for six months at a time, I figure it's the least I can do to lean over in a little top, with my permanently stiff, sweet raspberry nipples almost in their mouth, crack them a beer, and even, if they are over fifty, sit on their knee with my tiny shorts on and teasingly call them grandpa- it might save them from the local prostitutes, maybe, I figure. Andre enjoys the show, depending on his mood; he likes to have a hot wife. Hell, I couldn't stand anyone of those grubby engineers' hands on me in real life! But I still do get in trouble from him when they leave, even if it is all innocence.

Pete's different. Pete's smooth. Has the same job as Andre. And very cagey, it seems. He's not content with a glimpse of my tit or smack to my bootie. I feel he wants to take, possess... and torment my husband with that knowledge. I better stay away.

When the dishwasher has run its course and I'm almost done packing away, Pete walks unsteadily into the kitchen. "Ah think yer husband needs a hand," he says. Though I'm pretty astute at the bar I work in, I can't tell if Pete's faking drunk or actually is. I dry my hands quickly on a dishcloth and head to the dining room.

Andre has passed out in the lounge chair, drink still in hand, head back & snoring loudly. I know there is only one way to wake him up, and knowing there is work for him tomorrow and he'd otherwise wake with a crick neck, I kneel between his knees and unzip his fly. His cock is always half mast, all lovely six inches of it, so taking the member in my mouth I begin to suck, slurp and talk at the same time. Pete can think what he likes! My husband needs to get to bed.

"Honey?" (slurp, suck, mmmmmm- such a nice cock! He was never circumcised but the skin goes down of its own accord, he always smells so fresh, its always heavy. I like it best when he slaps my face with it), "Honey bear, you going to come to bed?"

Andre twitches, his snores stop momentarily. He smiles in his drunken sleep.

"Honey? We can't carry you... Work tomorrow!! Time to go to bed!!" With the word "work" Andre snorted and opened his eyes.

"Ooh yeah baby, suck me..." he manages, before tipping his head back. The snoring resumes.

Even his half-mast is fading. Sighing, I place my head in my husband's lap.

"Ooh yeah baby, suck me..." comes a voice from behind, and I wheel around for my hair to be grabbed and my face forced towards Pete's (it's the longest I've ever seen) cock. With tears in my eyes I open my mouth and feel his other hand groping to raise my skirt. His cock is a lot longer than Andre's, but not as thick, and it smells and tastes of the sea. As I'm deep throating him, pushed by his hand holding my hair, I hear him suck something. A moment later he has sunk his pointer finger deep into my pink puckered asshole- somewhere even Andre has never been! I stifle a cry so as not to wake my wasted husband. Pete squats down in front of me and draws me close to him- almost lovingly- with his cock still choking my throat, tears streaming down my face, and his finger deep inside, twitching in my bum.

"So, sweetheart, are you going to take me up to your marital bed like the sexy little wife you are?" he whispers.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Emma Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1093 milliseconds