• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Surprise

Surprise

Finally I was home! The bus had been late, it had been an awful shift at work and right now all I could think about was a nice bath. I just hoped my boyfriend had actually tidied up like he promised because frankly all I needed was to walk into a pig sty. Opening the door I realised that just to top my day off he hadn't done a damn thing, and nowhere in sight either. Well I'd sort him out later; right now I just wanted to relax.

I started taking off my clothes on the way up the stairs so by the time I reached the bedroom I had only my underwear on, walking in I saw that it was lit with candles! Well if he thought he was getting round me that easy he could think again. I heard him come in behind me,

"All I asked you to do was tidy the place up and you can't even do that, why do I have to do everything round here?"

He actually laughed. Just as I was about to turn round to give him a real piece of my mind his hands stopped me.

"I thought you might react this way, and frankly I can't be doing with the nagging right now so you will be quiet." With this his hands deftly placed a gag in my mouth which had been open to begin my tirade. I was momentarily shocked but before I could reach up to take the offensive item from my mouth he had grasped my arms and was busy tying my wrists together. He took advantage of my confusion to push me onto the bed; there I lay dizzy with this unexpected turn of events. He was normally so unassuming; in fact it was the fact that he always deferred to my opinion that annoyed me the most about him. Although actually he hadn't sounded like himself just then, it really wasn't like him to be so commanding.

Feeling slightly uneasy now I tried to roll onto my back so I could see what he was up to, a ringing slap on my ass stopped me. I felt him straddle me and undo my bra; his cold hands moving under it to cup my breasts. His fingers pinched my nipples and I writhed trying to move him, my attempts to speak were blocked by the material in my mouth. Leaning forward his hands remaining firmly gripping my tits he kneaded them some more as he whispered to me;

"Tonight honey, we are going to have some fun and you are going to enjoy doing everything I tell you to."

Hmm well we'd see about that, I bucked harder trying to move him off me. He responded to this by simply gripping me tighter between his thighs, he was riding me like a damn horse! Realising this wasn't going to work I tried moaning through my gag that if he'd only release me I would please him anyway, as he got off me I thought he had understood but again he slapped my ass then caressed it before slipping his fingers between my legs and along the material of my panties. A shiver of pleasure went through me; well perhaps I should play along until I could turn the tables.

He flipped me over and for the first time I could see he was naked and his cock was harder than I'd ever seen it, standing proud and seemed to be straining towards me.

"Ah yes, well I admit it is a bit of a turn on having you helpless, knowing I can do what I like to you and you cant stop me." He said with more than a hint of a smile, reaching down he pulled a leather cuff from the bottom of the bed and proceeded to tie it around my ankle. While I wondered when he had got these items he was already pulling my other leg and restraining that, here I was cuffed to my own bed my legs pulled far apart with my boyfriend leering down at me like he'd never seen me before. It was then I realised that my panties were actually becoming a little wet; I'm not sure what was turning me on the most; being restrained or this new side to my boyfriend.

He reached down to run his fingers along the now moist material; I instinctively tried to bring my legs together only to find there was no give at all in my bonds. Sitting up I brought myself almost level to him as he knelt between my parted thighs, his eyes met mine and there I saw raw lust; it sent a shiver through me. Seeing this he smiled again as his hand came up and grasped me round the throat as his mouth sought my breast, moving my head away he licked my nipple briefly before taking it into his mouth and sucking it hungrily. My gasp was muffled by the gag, though my back arching only brought more of my breast to his mouth and greedily it seemed he tried to take more of it into the heat of his mouth.

Releasing me he stood, bringing his straining cock level with my face, my nostrils filled with the very male scent of him I could see that a trickle of precum had escaped. His hand gripped me by the hair as he held me there to rub his cock across my gagged mouth, yet far from finding this offensive I drank in the smell and rock hard feel of him. All too quickly he was gone, he was untying my wrists though before I could do much more than realise this he had pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my chest. His cock hanging above my face I could do nothing more than try to nuzzle it as my mouth and tongue were captive. While I was enraptured with this view he was busy cuffing my wrists above me to the bed, testing them I quickly found that there was no more movement in these; I was totally at his mercy and to judge from the throbbing in my pussy I liked it.

"Now I'm going to take this out of your mouth, don't even think about starting to complain."

He removed the gag though I had no chance to say anything as he pressed his hardness to my lips, which I opened and used to suck as much of him as I could get. His hand quickly grabbed my hair as he pushed his cock into my mouth briefly making me gag before he pulled it out and rubbed the tip across my lips, my tongue darting out to lick the end. He moved so that his face was above my own, one hand holding me down by my hair as his other went again to my throat moving my face to meet his own. Gently his tongue traced across mine, and I eagerly tried to kiss him.

"Tut tut pet I didn't say you could kiss me now did I, well I guess I have a use after all for that other item."

Following his hand I saw him pick up a strip of something with a ball attached, I quickly clamped my mouth shut; I didn't want that in there. He'd obviously anticipated me as he placed the ball to my lips he pinched my nipple, as I cried out he quickly shoved it in. My mouth stretched open to accommodate it, the sensation wasn't as unpleasant as I'd feared in fact I felt my pussy pulse as I realised that he was obviously turned on by having my mouth forced open in this way. Smiling at me he preceded to gently lick my lips, opened now around the ball in my mouth; this gentle caress of his tongue sent tingles through my lips and seemingly through the rest of my body. God but my pussy ached now; with my eyes I tried to convey the fact that I wanted him inside me.

Obviously he had other plans, once more he moved away and brought something back from the bedside setting it beside me he cupped my breasts in his hands, kneading them gently and rubbing his thumbs across my nipples. Hardening in response to his touch they stood erect and proud, his tongue flicking across one made me shudder and again I strained against my bonds but it was no use I was tied firmly to the bed and at his mercy. From the side of me he now pulled a small item, I couldn't tell what it was despite it being right before me, moving his head down he again took my nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it, suddenly something pinched hard upon it, while I was processing this he had already treated the other side to the same treatment.

Sitting back up and looking down upon me he moved and brought something up from my chest, it was a chain and no sooner had he pulled it up but I felt my nipple being tugged and my tits being pulled upwards. Shivering with the pleasure of this new torture I could do nothing but moan through the gag and plead once more with my eyes, he was obviously enjoying this I could feel his heavy balls resting on my stomach, how I ached to feel them being pounded against me.

Moving forwards he draped the chain over his straining member and pushed it to my lips, while his hard cock rubbed across the gag and my lips it pulled upon the chain sending thrills through my nipples. Each time he thrust forward my pussy gave a jolt, god how I wanted him inside me, I could now smell my own excitement mixing with the musky scent from him right under my nose. This feeling of being completely at his mercy, his domineering presence as well as the physical stimulations was turning me on to a level I had not previously experienced. My whole body was covered in a sheen of sweat, my limbs constantly testing the restraints and my thoughts turned only to how to get more; my pussy was dripping and my nipples were aching in the most pleasing manner.

Gently he reached down and ran his fingers down my face, hooking into the strap for the gag he lifted it free; grasping himself he slapped his cock across my mouth.

'Are you ready for me?' he said softly before pushing into my wet mouth. Feeling his swollen end pushing past my lips was extremely erotic after so much teasing; greedily I closed my mouth around him and flicked the end with my tongue. At this he began to move, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, each thrust pulling on my captured breasts and sending waves of heat through my body. A slap brought me back to my senses and I realised I had stopped sucking on him while I contemplated my own desires, this time he thrust further into my mouth and hit the back of my throat making me gag. Always before I had rebuffed him if he did this, but this time I had no choice, the knowledge sent new desire through me, I was totally his to do with as he pleased and the thought was a heady one.

Leaning forwards he began to fuck my mouth, each thrust going all the way in and making me gag, holding there a moment before pulling out again. Each time I gagged I could feel my pussy opening as though it too would welcome him there, the feeling made me almost desperate to have him inside me and I gratefully opened my mouth wider to let him in to feel his hardness somewhere within me. As he pulled out I could see his cock was slick and shining with my saliva, once more he moved to sit on my stomach, looking down I could only watch as he gathered my breasts together and then thrust his hard wet cock between them. He held them hard together, gathered round his cock, he quickly got rid of the nipple clamps and the blood rushed in making them ache and throb, he plucked at them as he kneaded my tits massaging his cock with them. The sight of his slick bellend poking between my breasts was too much, lifting my head I did my best to suck and lick him, he began to moan slightly and thrust harder, his fingers almost bruising as they yanked my tits around his cock.

'Oh god, I want you inside me, please fuck me' I gasped out as he continued to fuck my tits harder and faster, I could feel his muscles beginning to tense and I desperately wanted some release from my own desires.

'You'll get what you're given tonight sweetheart' he almost growled, then he yanked the gag back into my mouth, releasing my tits he now firmly wanked himself as he grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head to meet his cock. I was only able to pant around the gag as I watched him yank on himself, then suddenly he stiffened and his cum shot out to cover my face, I could feel it running over my lips and cheeks and I couldn't even taste it with the gag in my mouth. Far from dampening my desire this seemed to incense me further, I moaned loudly trying to convey how I wanted to lick and taste him, how I wanted his hot seed on my tongue. Panting slightly he watched my pathetic struggles and reached down once more to hold his cock, which he used to wipe through the cum on my face and smear it over my gagged mouth, the scent of his cum was all I could smell and damn I had never been this turned on in my life.

Expecting him to move away or release me now he'd had his fun I was surprised when he got off me and settled between my legs, my pussy immediately throbbed in response and once again I was aware of just how wet I was down there. He was still panting slightly and I could feel every little breath on my wet lips, silently begging I urged him to touch; gently I felt his tongue nudge at me, then with a little more pressure he began to lick at my outer lips. I strained to look down at him, and saw him grinning at me, 'Is this what you want? Tut tut, greedy little thing aren't you'. Moaning and begging with my eyes I could only watch helplessly as he bent once more to lick at my folds, this time he went a little further sliding his tongue into the wetness and lapping like a cat. I shuddered, I had never been so sensitive before, if only he would use just a little more pressure I was sure I could climax.

But he continued to gently lick, then he flicked my clit with his tongue, the scream was muffled by the gag but he heard it to judge by his soft laugh, once more he licked and then he pushed his tongue gently into my pussy. Oh it was divine and yet not enough, I wanted it to go on forever and yet I wanted to cum, my whole body was tingling from the teasing he had given me, and lying there with his cum drying on my face made me feel deliciously naughty and yet needy at the same time. He rose and my heart sank, surely he wouldn't leave me like this, reaching for my legs he undid the straps, I quickly tried to gather him to me with my legs but he just pulled first one and then the other above my head and fastened them there. Now I watched him through the v of my legs as he once more dipped his head to my pussy, again I felt his soft breath before I felt the hot wetness of his tongue. Starting nearly at my ass he simply slid his tongue through my wetness up to my clit were he increased the pressure a little as his tongue flicked me.

Coming up to his knees he now rubbed something hard against me, he was hard again already? Before I could even think about that he had slid himself into me, I was so wet and ready that he had no trouble, and due to my legs being held up he pushed all the way into me, his balls coming to rest against my ass. He pushed harder against me and I could feel his cock stretching my pussy and it contracting around him, it felt so good, doubly so given just how mad with desire I was right now. He pulled out and I wasn't expecting the stunning force of his thrust back into me, again my scream was muffled by the gag but god it felt so good! He began to fuck me with hard deep thrusts sending his cock plundering into my pussy, with his hands gripping my ankles he forced my legs further apart making me accept as much of him as I could, and still he pounded his hard cock into me.

My head was spinning with the pleasure of this when he slowed and reached for something, hearing a buzzing I opened my eyes to see he had a small vibrator in his hand. Sliding almost out of me he massaged my pussy lips with the vibe before resting it on my clit, as he pushed back into me he rubbed with the vibe; the two sensations together was more than I could handle and I could feel the climax rising in me. He gathered speed delving faster yet still as deep as he rubbed my clit and within seconds my orgasm was ripping through me, my legs making the entire headboard shake with my shuddering. As I pulsed around him he pushed into me one last time and then held there, my pussy gripping him and his cock throbbing deep within me, both panting from our exertions we looked at each other between my parted thighs.

'You know I rather like you with my cum all over your face and your cunt open to me.'

And do you know, I rather liked it too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds