• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hannah's Visit Pt. 02

Hannah's Visit Pt. 02

123

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on Pt. 01. You all made submitting my first story such a fun experience!

For those who weren't fans of the heavy dose of non-consent in the first story, I hope you'll give Derek another chance -- Hannah sure does ;)

*******

"Derek?"

The room was dark, but I could make out the shadowy figure of my older brother by a door. It felt like my brain had been replaced by fog and dumb, and my eyes didn't want to open all the way, so it took a minute to get my bearings. I was in a bed; I knew that much, at least. I figured it was Derek's bed, because, duh, who else's could it have been? I wasn't wearing the clothes I'd had on earlier, which did give me pause. I was also incredibly intoxicated -- a totally foreign, and currently unpleasant, feeling for me.

I tried to recollect the events of the night. I remembered the yummy wine. I think I'd had two glasses, which was probably (definitely) where I should have stopped. It was the first time I'd ever tried alcohol, and it made me feel all loose and tingly. Then came the pot... and, oh my god, I can't believe I'd agreed to do that! Stupid peer pressure. I'd never even considered doing drugs before, but watching Derek do it, and the blissed-out look on his face after he took that first hit, I was more than curious. I was shocked, at first, by the way he wanted me to do it. It seemed kind of inappropriate for a brother and sister to be so close in such an intimate way. I'm ashamed to admit it, but hearing him describe the process actually made me want to try it even more.

With my mouth so close to his, breathing in his smoke-filled air, a shiver had gone through me. I was confused by the tingle I'd felt under my skin and deep inside, but as soon as I'd exhaled and felt the incredible pleasure and numbness the pot gave me, I no longer cared. I wanted more. Feeling infinitely bolder the second time, I'd brought my lips to just a centimeter from his. I'd wanted that shiver, that rush, I'd felt the first time.

After that, the night got a bit blurry. I remember going to the bar, and I remember doing shots, but that's where my brain goes blank. I have no clue how long we were there, how many shots we did, or how much of an idiot I made of myself before he hauled my wasted butt home and put me to bed.

I took a deep breath, attempting to calm my rising anxiety, and discovered that I smelled freshly showered. Oh my god -- had I vomited on myself? That would be embarrassing. But why else would he have had to bathe me? And that meant he'd seen me naked. I knew I should have been repulsed by that idea, but all I could think was, did he like what he saw? Apparently, my drunk brain went in interesting directions.

I also felt a little... different. Like, there was a weird, but not unpleasant, pressure between my legs. It throbbed a little down there, but it was a nice throb, if that's even a thing. I felt almost needy, like my pussy had discovered something it liked and was begging for more. It made me press my thighs together, though that turned out to be the complete opposite of helpful.

Freaked out at having lost a good chunk of my memory for the first time, ever, I really didn't want to be alone. I reached over to turn on the bedside lamp and quietly called out my brother's name again.

"Derek, is that you?" I knew it was, but my brain was still too cloudy to make any sense.

There was a long pause before Derek responded. "Uh huh?" He was still facing away from me, poised to walk out the door.

Without meaning to, I blurted out the most pressing question in my mind. "How come I'm in my nightie?" I winced at the noticeable slur in my words.

Derek muttered "shit" under his breath, barely audibly. He didn't respond to my question, though.

"Oh my god." I buried my face in my hands, ready to die of embarrassment. I hadn't thought that was actually possible until that moment. "I puked on myself, didn't I? Please tell me I didn't get any on you!"

"Um, yeah. I mean, no, you didn't throw up on me, but, yeah. I had to, um, wash it off you," he stammered, probably as mortified by the situation as I was.

"Well, fudge. My first real adult night, and I go way overboard. I'm so sorry, Derek." I'd never been so disappointed in myself.

"It's ok, Han. Really. In fact, we should just never speak of it again, ok?" It was a total relief that we were on the same page, so I nodded my head in agreement.

My whole body still felt off, and trying to piece together the strange night I'd had made my head spin. I was dreading being in a dark room all by myself, so I asked my brother, "Would you sleep with me tonight?"

Derek's eyes bugged out, and he looked wildly around the room, kinda like he wanted to bolt. "Wh-- What? Sleep with you?"

"Yeah. The alcohol and pot hit me really hard, and I've never blacked out before, so I'm kinda freaked. I'd sleep much better if you were with me... if that's ok with you." I gave him my best you-know-you-can't-deny-me-anything face, all doe-eyed and pouty. He'd always been a total sucker for it, and it didn't fail me this time, either.

Derek walked over to the bed, pulled back the covers, and settled onto the very edge, as far away from me as he could get. I scooted to the middle of the bed, wanting to be closer to him. He always made me feel so safe and protected, and I really needed my big brother in that moment. He lay stiffly on his back, and I curled up on my side, facing him.

"Thanks for tonight, Derek. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you at all. I feel like a complete child, not knowing my own limits and just plowing right through them. I don't think I'll ever drink or do pot ever again."

Ok, that last part was a lie. Up until I blacked out, I was feeling really freaking good, better than I'd ever felt in my life. I was always so uptight, unable to keep my anxieties from dictating my life. It was exhausting. Being under the influence made me feel free, adventurous, and something else I couldn't name. It was a pleasant combination.

Derek turned his head toward me, looking me in the eye for the first time since I woke up. "You didn't embarrass me at all, honey." The endearment sent an odd chill through me. "I loved seeing you have so much fun. It was like a light was turned on inside you. You were absolutely beautiful."

I smiled, and my stomach clenched at his sweet words. We lay there, looking into each other's eyes longer than was appropriate for siblings. I was exhausted, though, and soon I was unable to keep my lids from closing. Just as I was on the brink of sleep, I heard my brother whisper, "I love you, Han."

I managed to sigh back to him, "I love you, too."

~ ~ ~

I was having my first sex dream, ever, and it was freaking awesome! I dreamed that I was forced against a wall by some muscled, aggressive, faceless man. One of my legs was hooked around his hip, and I was naked from the waist down. It was so vivid that I could actually feel his cock inside me, which was odd, because I was a virgin and shouldn't have known what that felt like. It seemed so deliciously real, though. I never wanted to wake up.

Unfortunately, I did wake up, but, fortunately, the yummy feeling didn't go away. It didn't take me long to figure out why. In my sleep, I'd managed to shift all the way over to Derek's side of the bed and wrap myself around him like a vine. My head rested on his naked, toned chest, my left arm thrown over it with my fingers clutching at his side. My left leg was draped over one of his, and my knee was close to his groin. Worst of all, my pubic bone was coming into direct contact with his muscular thigh... which I was grinding on. I was dry-humping my own brother.

A normal sister would be like, Oh, holy crap, I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so gross and wrong, and I should totally stop right now. But me? Well, I'm apparently not even in the same realm as normal, because there was no way I was stopping. That amazing pressure I'd felt between my legs when I woke up last night was still there, and I was suddenly feeling the primal urge to relieve it. Rubbing myself on my brother was bringing me closer and closer to that relief. I knew it was risky. Derek could wake up at any moment and discover that his sister was a disgusting freak, and then he'd throw me out of his apartment and make me do the walk of shame through the city streets, all the way home to Lancaster. That was a risk I was currently willing to take, though. My mind conjured up images from my dream, and I could almost feel that thick cock stretching my pussy again. Only, this time, the man had a face, and that face was my big brother's.

Picturing Derek pinning me to a wall and screwing my brains out was enough to send me into outer space. My entire body exploded with sensation as I had the most intense orgasm of my life -- and the only one not achieved with my own hand. I came so hard that my juices were flowing from my pussy more than they ever had. My brother's thigh became slippery with my wetness, as I continued to ride out my high against him. Whoopsie. I untangled myself from him, used the sheet to wipe the incriminating cream off his leg, and slid over to the opposite side of the bed.

When I looked back over at him, though, I could see his cock tenting the sheet. Immediately curious, I crawled back over and kneeled beside him. I pulled back the sheet covering his lower half to find him wearing only tight, grey boxer briefs. My brother's surprisingly-huge dick was standing straight up, testing the limits of the fabric it was encased in. There was also a very visible wet spot at the tip. I wanted so badly to lean down and kiss it, and maybe taste where it soaked through his underwear. I figured I'd taken advantage of my brother enough for one day, though, so I was a good girl and went back to my side of the bed.

~ ~ ~

Derek took me out to tour a couple more campuses that day. Fall in Philly really was lovely, with the air cool and crisp, and the leaves beginning to turn colors. Things were different between us, though. Strained He barely looked at me, and he kept his distance. We'd had no problem with touching each other before -- a little arm around the shoulder here, a little hand-holding there. It was never a big deal for us, until today.

I started worrying that he was awake when I was masturbating myself on him this morning. Or what if I came on to him last night, and he was just too nice to tell me all the stupid things I'd said while blitzed? Either of those things could certainly account for his behavior. I was determined to fix things between us, though, and I had a pretty good idea of how to do that.

"Ok, so we're done looking at colleges, right?" I asked, as we walked toward the trolley stop.

"Yeah, that should be it," he said to the ground.

"So why don't you start showing me the things you love about this city. You could take me to the kind of restaurant I'd never find in Lancaster. I'd love to branch out, you know? Try new stuff, learn the things that make you happy here." I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible. I didn't even have to fake it, really -- having been here a couple days, now, I was starting to develop a taste for city life. It would certainly be hard readjusting to Redneckville after this weekend was over.

His eyes lit up with the first sign of life I'd seen in him all day, and I knew my ploy had worked. I was pleasantly surprised at my own craftiness, sometimes.

"Are you serious? Because I really wanted to take you to this Ethiopian place, but I didn't think you'd go for it. I didn't want to press my luck."

I had no clue what Ethiopian food was like, but I couldn't say no when he looked so damn excited. Turns out, it's actually really good. You get this tray of different globs of mushy stuff, all of which are pretty damn tasty. Derek had to show me how to use the weird towel-like bread to scoop up the yummies. It was way outside my tiny, rural frame of reference, but that just added to its appeal for me. That was the pivotal moment when I thought, screw Lancaster.

He also took me to the notoriously-eclectic South Street, which was lined with bars, restaurants, boutiques, and an adult store that has huge, smiling spermies hanging from the ceiling! There were also a few tattoo places, and I begged Derek to let me go into one. He said he couldn't watch his baby sister mark up her flawless skin, so he grabbed a falafel from the place next door and waited outside until I was done.

When I exited the shop thirty minutes later, he groaned and reluctantly said, "Ok, let's see it."

I held out my arm and showed him the underside of my wrist, which now had today's date inked onto it in my own writing.

He cocked his head, as if looking at it from a different angle would help it make sense. "I don't get it."

"Today is very important to me," I told him. "It's the day I decided to change my entire life."

His huge grin was immediate, and he wrapped me in his arms, lifting me off my feet and spinning me around, clearly thrilled with my decision. While we were spinning, I wrapped my legs around his waist and smacked a quick, but firm, kiss to his lips. He pulled back and looked at me in shock, and I quickly tucked my chin into the crook of his neck, to hide how red my cheeks had become. I couldn't stop smiling, though. The moment was too perfect.

~ ~ ~

We didn't get back to Derek's apartment until after ten o'clock, but I wasn't ready to end the day, just yet. There'd been this electricity between my brother and me all evening, and I didn't want to let it fizzle out.

If there was one thing from last night that I really, really enjoyed, it was the pot. It wasn't just the way it made me feel -- freaking fantastic -- but also the way we did it, the way he practically fed it to me. I wanted those illicit feelings again. Derek was the one who always told me to ask for what I want, so I decided to take his advice.

"Hey, Derek?" I said to get his attention as we sat on the couch, watching some weird late night B movie from the nineties. When he responded with a distracted "Hmm?" I went on to make my request. "Do you think... Do you think we could try the pot again?"

That captured his attention, and his head swung towards me. "Are you sure you want to? You had a rough night last night." It was sweet that he was worried about me, but I wasn't about to give up.

"Yeah, I'm really sure. I'm not drinking, so I won't get as wasted as last night, right?"

"You're right, but smoking pot can still fuck you up, all on its own."

"That's exactly what I'm hoping for," I replied with a devilish glint in my eyes.

He sighed in defeat and grabbed what he needed to packed the bowl again. This time, he tried to hand me the pipe and the lighter, but I just shook my head at him. "No. I liked the way we did it last night."

He was hesitant for some reason. He was the one who'd suggested this very same thing last night, so I was confused.

"That was to make your first time easier. I think you're ready to learn the regular way."

"I don't feel ready. It makes me nervous. Can we please do it the other way again?" I gave him that look again -- the one that makes it impossible to tell me no. Of course, he gave in with a huffed, "Fine."

I squeaked out a noise so high-pitched, only dogs could hear it, and bounced where I sat on the couch, clapping my hands with glee, "I've created a monster," he groaned.

Maybe he did create a monster. Actually, he definitely did. And this monster was starting to hate her cage and love her freedom.

I moved in closer to him. Sitting back on my heels, my left knee nestled between his legs. His left knee was between mine, too. He shook his head but smiled indulgently, as he brought the pipe to his lips. While he held the smoke in, he looked up into my eyes, and I kept mine locked on his as I moved my face closer and opened my mouth slightly to inhale. I loved that the same smoke that made him feel good was now making me feel good. And, boy, was it ever. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that moment when it first hits you, and everything starts to get all fuzzy and lovely.

"Again," I demanded. He chuckled at my uncharacteristic bossiness, but he didn't hesitate, this time, as we repeated the process Like last night, my lips came even closer to touching his the second time around. There was this illicit thrill, being so close to my big brother's lips. Because I know I totally shouldn't have been. I especially shouldn't have been that close to his lips when they're the source of a substance that was turning me on so freaking much. I hadn't realized that last night -- that the unnamed emotion I'd felt was, apparently, horny. Nobody ever told me pot could do that! My gym teacher certainly never mentioned it in health class, that's for sure.

"Again," I insisted. I was craving more -- not just more of the high, but more of that taboo proximity to my seriously sexy older brother. This time, my lips were as close to his as they could be without touching. Our knees were just shy of each other's private parts, and there was a crackling charge between us, more intense than anything I'd felt before.

I cannot be held accountable for what happened next -- it was completely the pot's fault that my inhibitions fell asleep on the job. Without them, there was no way I could have possibly stopped myself. Just after Derek blew the smoke into my waiting mouth, I trapped it in my lungs and closed the tiny bit of space between us to brush my lips against his. It was soft and sweet, but it was definitely not the kind of kiss that a sister should be giving her brother. That light touch sent shockwaves of hunger from my lips, all the way to my girl parts.

I pulled away slowly, leaving only a few inches between us, as I exhaled the smoke through my mouth. I looked into his eyes, and I was surprised that they were as dark and heated as I'm sure mine were. Surprising us both, he wrapped an arm around my waist and a hand around the back of my neck, and he took me in a mind-blowing, life-altering kiss.

I'd only been kissed a few times before, and I'd thought they were decent enough, at the time. Derek's kiss left them all in its erotic dust. Like, those other kisses should have been too ashamed of their mediocrity to believe themselves worthy of being called kisses. This kiss... This kiss felt like fire -- a freaking forest fire raging through my body, destroying everything in its path.

The drug and the kiss completely obliterated my concept of right and wrong, or just caused me to not give a crap about the difference. Without realizing it, I started to grind myself against Derek's knee. Like this morning, my pussy had a mind of its own, and I had no desire to stop it from going after what it craved. My brother didn't seem to mind, though, and his hand on my lower back encouraged the rocking motion of my hips. Soon, that hand was guiding me further and further up his thigh, until my pussy was no longer grinding on his leg -- it was grinding on the thick, hard bulge in his jeans. Electricity shot through me, from my core out to my limbs, and I rolled my hips even harder against his erection to feed that feeling.

Gasping, he broke the kiss, causing me to whimper. "Hannah, are you sure?" he asked, searching my eyes for uncertainty. "You're high right now. You might regret this tomorrow, and I couldn't stand it if you hated me." I could tell he would've hated to stop, but he needed to be positive that this was something I wanted, too. Best big brother, ever.

"Derek, I was sure when I was getting myself off against your thigh this morning, and I'm even more sure now. If you stop this, I just might kill you, k?" I may have been a tad sarcastic, but I was mostly serious. He just stared at me with shock and desire before pulling my mouth back down to his. I whimpered as his soft, insistent lips moved against mine, his tongue teasing mine with playful touches. My high was apparently capable of freezing time for us, so we could live in that kiss forever. I really should send pot a thank you card.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hannah's Visit Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds