• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • O/D Productions Proudly Presents... Ch. 04

O/D Productions Proudly Presents... Ch. 04

12

Dorothy could actually hear her own labored breathing. Wasn't anyone going to say anything? Had the fact that she had been pretty much improvising from the get-go been that obvious? Had her exhausting performance been that transparent?

Then, the sound staged erupted in loud applause, hoots, yells and ear-piercing wolf whistles. Quentin was the first one to reach Dorothy. "Great! Fantastic! Stupendous!" His ear-to-ear grin was like the Cheshire cat's. "I don't care if you were acting or not, your performance was... It was un-FUCKING-believable!"

"Really? I was that convincing?"

"Dorothy, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes... If I didn't know better, I would swear that this wasn't your first time being multiple blacksexed... let alone doing it on film."

"You only think you know better, Quentin," Dorothy said in all seriousness. "You really don't know me at all." Quentin was dead on right, but it served her better having him think that he was maybe only partially right about her.

Lincoln appeared in the circle of bright light, her robe and a towel in his hands. "Come on, Dot, let's get you cleaned up."

Star Brite was suddenly standing between Quentin and Lincoln. "And I say she isn't done yet." Star's eyes were spitting pure fire. There was a silver smear of cum at the corner of her mouth. "You did okay with four nice guys, whore. How well you'll hold up under a serious triple team is another matter." Star thrust her pelvis in Dorothy's face. "Especially with one of the three costars, doing you honestly hard this time, being another woman."

If she looked in Lincoln's direction, Dorothy was sure he would leap to her defense. Her black knight in shining armor. But, save her once—from something so insignificant—and he would have to come to her rescue from now on. No, all she had to do was put up an unflustered front, call this bitch's bluff, raise the stakes high enough that Star Brite wouldn't want to play, and this would be all over.

"Let's do it," she challenged. She pushed Star away from her and did a backward summersault, coming up on her knees in the middle of the bed. "Get your uppity ass out of those cheap-tramp clothes and bring on your big bad boys. Right here! Right FUCKING now! Whore!"

Quentin's polished mahogany face went ashen gray. "That's enough, you two. I will not..."

"Stay out of this, Quent!" Dorothy and Star snapped at the same time.

There was a deathly silence on the set as the established star and the newbie faced each other down. A pair of tired blue eyes lurking in the shadows—long-jaded eyes, that had seen it all, in someone who had done it all, with a soul they considered beyond any sort of redemption—could see what neither of the young women on the set could; that they were probably a lot more alike than there were any significant differences between the two of them. All it would take would be for one of them—either of them—to laugh at cutting Quentin off at the knees simultaneously and this explosive situation would be defused. There would still be an intense rivalry between them, but there was a more than even chance that this stupid, senseless feud would be relegated to little more than a footnote in one of their future memoirs on life in the porn game.

But, given human nature, egotistical arrogance got in the way of a potential—if adversarial—friendship. "You're on!" Star spat and small white buttons flew every which way as she ripped open her blouse. The intense lights glinting off the gold rings through her engorged pink nipples and the gold chain suspended between them threw illusionary sparks of red and emerald green fire. "Teak, Steele, on the set. Now!"

Lincoln winced as Teak and Steele moved in to flank Star; their long black dicks already hard and leaking precum. Star had to have sicked fluffers on both of them the instant she had been rudely shoved out of Dorothy's light. Teak Woods and Steele Bleu were two of O/D's premier studs, but they both also shared Star Brite's bed on almost a nightly basis. It was why he hadn't picked either of them for Dorothy's screen test; they were Star's champions and he couldn't guarantee anything from either of them. Dorothy was not going to have an easy time of it. But...

With resolutely squared shoulders, Lincoln moved back to his previous watcher position. Dorothy could look his way all she wanted, she could even call out his name and he wouldn't move from this spot. Had Star instigated this, he would have grabbed Dorothy and taken her to a hot shower. But, Dorothy had been the one to throw down the gauntlet; she would sink or swim without assistance from anyone. The same savage, ruthless law applied in the porn world that existed in the jungle; you were either an eater, or the one who got eaten... alive.

Dorothy saw Linc back away and knew in her gut that she would find no help in him. Even Quentin had moved back. Everyone outside the ring of light would be watching her... and waiting. She was all on her own... and she had done it to herself... all by herself. She couldn't even hold Star partially responsible for the make or break predicament she was now in; the established star was simply reacting to a perceived threat to her position.

Perceived, hell! That stupid high school stunt of spitting cum in Star Brite's mouth had precipitated this and now the newbie was going to have to put up, or get the hell out. Star had gotten rid of her micro-mini skirt—not that it had covered that much of her, anyway. She was standing with her hands on her hips, her stance challengingly defiant.

Dorothy tried not to stare at Star's shaved pussy, instead she tried to fixate on the woman's jade belly button stud, but it wasn't enough to keep her eyes from straying to the two hard black dicks that were aimed right at her. The glistening ebony weapons those two chiseled black statues, Teak and Steele, were both packing were ominous... in the extreme. At least 9 inches, maybe 10 (possibly even 11 inches) apiece... both of them not quite, but almost wrist thick... both prominently veined, with angry purple heads nearly the size of her fist.

Black Bludgeons! It was the only appropriate term that came into Dorothy's mind. And, if the scowls on both of their shiny black faces were any indication of what was to come, neither Teak nor Steele were about to show the least amount of mercy using them on her.

It would never happen—not in a million years—but, inside her head, Dorothy could hear her mother's voice admonish, 1)<"You got the tiger by the tail, little girl. Now, deal with it!">

Dorothy swallowed hard and faced the trio of threatening tigers with as much bravery as she could summon. "Well, you three just gonna stand there and think about it?"

2)< Didn't I tell you this chapter had the potential of opening even hotter than the previous one closed? >

Star Brite and her big blackdicked entourage weren't into thinking; they were into attacking... in force. Star snapped her fingers; Teak and Steele leapt past her and onto the bed. Steele grabbed Dorothy, rolled over, lifted her in the air, and unceremoniously slammed her down onto his erect black dick.

Dorothy literally bit her tongue to keep from shrieking as she was brutally impaled on all ten inches of this steel-hard black dick. God! It hurt...like the inside of her cunt was being torn asunder, but she'd be damned if she would give either of her new "costars"—and especially that leering bitch, Star Brite—the satisfaction of hearing her scream in pain.

However, Dorothy's pain had only just begun... as she quickly, and just as unceremoniously found out when the fat head of Teak's black dick was jammed into her asshole. She could taste the iron tang of blood in her mouth as Teak forced more and more of his ungodly black dick into her virgin asshole. She needed something to distract her mind from the horrendous—approaching unbearable—pain in her ravaged rectum; something... anything that might prevent her from crying, "ENOUGH!"

Star had crawled onto the bed and was now kneeling before her; the bitch's knees were spread wide apart. Through tear-filled eyes, Dorothy could see the woman's bald pussy right in front of her face, so close she could smell the humid muskiness; the puffy pussy lips gaping open; her fiery slit glistening with expectant juices, her sluttishly exposed pubic area giving off a moist heat she could feel against her face. Star's clit was already unhooded; its polished onyx clit ring seeming somehow more threatening than the two black bludgeons that had now invaded her so brutally... and so deeply.

3)<"There's your distraction, little girl,"> the voice inside Dorothy's head told her. The turmoil this set off inside her head was enough to temporarily take her mind away from the double pain in her cunt and asshole. But, would doing something she had only fantasized about doing... maybe someday, but had never imagined herself actually doing—go down on another woman—be distraction enough to carry her the distance; to enable her to withstand what Teak and Steele were relentlessly throwing her up against until they both finally shot their wads?

The bigger question was; could Dorothy even bring herself to do it—actually eat pussy?

"Do it, Dot!"

Had that been Linc's, or someone else's offstage encouragement, or still the nagging voice inside her head? Dorothy didn't care; it made sense. It was, after all, the only "distraction" that was close at hand. With a desperate lurch forward, she shoved both of her hands between Star's widespread knees, grabbed the woman's ass, and yanked back just as hard as she could.

The suddenness—along with the surprising strength of the girl—caught Star completely off guard and she was (very unceremoniously) topped over onto her back. Then, the newbie's face was mashed into her pussy; the little tramp's tongue stabbing at her engorged clit; sucking on it with her lips; scraping it with her small white teeth, taking the clit ring between her teeth and tugging on it—rather painfully. Two of the untested whore's slender fingers slammed into her cunt and she found herself actually squirming under this amateurish oral assault on her pussy and crude plunging of her cunt... a pussy, cunt, and now a worrisomely tingling clit, that belonged to a veteran blackdick porn star.

Dorothy was improvising the ever lovin' hell out of what she was doing to Star Brite, but only because she didn't have the vaguest idea of what she should be doing, or how to go about doing it correctly. She was simply eating Star's ("Surprisingly, not unpleasant tasting.") pussy the same way she would want her own juicy pussy eaten... with gusto, and readily apparent enthusiasm.

Did Quentin have his cameras rolling on this; capturing every slutty moment of his new mega-superstar losing her anal virginity, as well as giving her very first on-screen lezzie carpet munching performance for all posterity? Dorothy hoped like hell the cameras were rolling, and that the overhead mics were catching every single wet sound of what was going on, too. She wanted her very own copy of this; her doubled-up screen tests.

There was one thing about all of this, though, that Dorothy couldn't fathom... not for the life of her. The two ominous black dicks now fucking her in opposing rhythms, which she had been so apprehensive of moments earlier, but was now becoming far more accustomed to them being inside her; the exquisite feel of them sliding back and forth against each other through the thin membrane that separated them from each other... Mind blowing as this double blackdick penetration was quickly becoming, it was also proving to be somewhat of a distraction to her improvisational eating of Star Brite.

She had made the outrageous decision to eat out Star Brite in an attempt to distract her mind from a double blackdicking; now the two hard black dicks fucking her were distractions to her first cunt lapping. Puzzling, to say the least.

What if she let go and really got into this big, hard, blackdick double penetration gig? Would that... Could it possibly intensify the physical and mental stimulation she was beginning to derive from both of these first times for her? Maybe... perhaps... It was certainly worth a try.

Dorothy rocked back on both black dicks. There was still some pain, especially in her impossibly stretched asshole, but not nearly as much as there had been when Teak and Steele had initially slammed their hard black dicks into both of her white slut holes. The unbearable pain was gone now and, as her cunt and her no-longer-virgin asshole both relaxed to more comfortably accommodate these magnificent Black Bludgeons, if she could assist in getting both Teak and Steele off quicker, leaving her mind free to concentrate more seriously on bringing Star Brite to an explosive climax...

"Go for it," Dorothy laughed into Star's sloppy pussy and began pounding her ass back at and her pussy down onto both black dicks; giving back just as hard and just as enthusiastically as they were giving it to her. At the same time, she improvised even more at eating pussy; adding a third finger to the two she was already finger-fucking Star with, curling them inward and drawing them with increasing firmness against the spongy lump located in the anterior of the woman's cunt (her G spot) while she slurped Star's succulent pussy and sucked even harder on her blood-engorged clit.

And suddenly, as she further experimented with this intriguing new experience of cunt-lapping, with Star now moaning loudly and beginning to thrash about under her improving oral skills, Dorothy was wondering which of the three she would assist in getting off first; Steele, Teak, or maybe it would be Star Brite herself? And, wouldn't that be something for her resume: After successfully taking on four black dicks—twice apiece, not only enduring, but using her cunt and inexperienced asshole to get two even more impressive black dicks off, while at the same time the newbie, inexperienced porn star—her very first time carpet-munching—is filmed turning the tables on the established, veteran porn queen (who had mistakenly sicked these two fantastic black dicks on her in the first place) by making the arrogant bitch blow her fucking pussy-cookies like some rank amateur.

"What the fuck..." Dorothy clearly heard Teak gasp as she rammed her ass back at him; taking all ten inches of his great black cock into her now more accommodating asshole. Delighted, she giggled into Star's sloppy pussy. Then, she giggled some more at the anguished groan merely hunching her experienced cunt down hard onto the big black dick impaling her from below elicited from Steele.

Then, she couldn't giggle, let alone draw a breath; Dorothy was cumming that incredibly hard... not over and over, but in one long, sustained orgasm.

Teak reared back and slammed his dick into the uppity newbie's asshole, fully intending to cause this little bitch some serious hurt. But, he got the surprise of his life, instead. Dorothy's rectal muscles clamped down around his dick and reflexively began milking it... with more natural intensity then Star Brite's ever had. He couldn't take the pressure and instantly flooded this little wildcat's rectum with half a dozen hard jets of hot spunk.

Feeling Teak cum through the thin membrane that separated the other Othello's weapon from his own—accompanied by the nonstop spasming of this surprising newbie's convulsing cunt on his throbbing dick, Steele lunged up; burying his entire dick into Dorothy and shot five explosive wads of jizz into her amazing cunt.

In the throws of the most all-consuming orgasm she could imagine a woman ever having—let alone enduring—Dorothy still felt both Teak and Steele cum. Goddamn! Did all black men cum so fucking powerfully? She was damned sure going to find out, especially with the aggravating son-of-a-bitch who had been putting her off... for too FUCKING long!

But, finally getting the lowdown on her evasive ebony knight in shining armor, the infamous Lincoln Log, was going to have to wait a bit. Dorothy had another venue to conquer first; the writhing "veteran" porn star she presently had by the no-hairs. Star Brite. With both severely swollen dicks beginning to soften inside her, she rammed her three fingers harder and faster in and out of Star's copiously running cunt; sucked more voraciously on her twitching clit. She brutally jammed two stiff fingers of her other hand into the unprepared bitch's spit-slippery asshole and anally finger-fucked her as ruthlessly as she could improvise.

"GODDAMN!" Star Brite screamed, thrashing about uncontrollably. "OH, FUCK! OH, SHIT! GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT!" She hunched her hips up; fucking this unbelievable girl's face with her sloppy wet pussy, frantically fucking her cunt and asshole on the fingers this no-talent newbie was fucking into both holes... without any mercy whatsoever. "I'M GONNA... GONNA... CU..."

Star Brite's pussy literally exploded, spewing what Dorothy thought was urine in her face; gushing jets of a watery slime that erupted from the depths of the woman's expanding and collapsing cunt like a too-long pent-up volcano finally blowing its top. Despite the overwhelming urge to pull away—instantly—Dorothy kept her mouth working on Star's pussy; Star wouldn't have let up on her and she sure as hell wasn't about to cut the twisting, writhing, screeching porn star under her any slack. Not until the veteran bitch screamed, "ENOUGH!"

A full minute later, Star's cunt was still spurting its puzzling liquid. Dorothy's face was bathed in it; her hair was matted with the stuff like she had just stepped out of the shower. It was in her eyes, up her nose; even in her mouth. And here is where it became even more puzzling; it didn't smell like pee... not entirely. She was no aficionado of urine, but it didn't seem to taste a whole lot like pee, either. So, if it wasn't hot piss bubbling up out of Star Brite's cunt, then... Then this faintly salty, viscous spurting... It could only be one other thing; woman cum.

Dorothy had thought female ejaculation to be a myth, perpetrated by the porn industry to sell movies; wishful thinking by porn-addicted men; a bragged about physical/biological reaction to make other women intensely jealous. But Star Brite's watery orgasm was proof positive that women ejaculating when they came—just as hard as a man could, but with ten times the volume—was, in fact, the real deal. And Dorothy couldn't wait to find out if she was capable of exploding like a cum fountain herself.

Star Brite's body suddenly went limp. "Enough," She whimpered. "I... I can't cum anymore. Enough... enough."

Dorothy had really wanted to hear her tormentor scream her surrender, but a weak "I give up" whimper was even better; every one close enough to hear it would know that the queen had just had her porn pedestal seriously rocked... by a fucking newbie.

She pulled her face (even messier with the previous loads of cum now awash with Star's tangy spending) out of Star Brite's sloppy pussy. She scooted forward—causing the two deflated dicks to slip from her own sloppy holes with wet plops—and rolled off the bed. On unsteady legs, she walked around to the foot of the bed, leaned over and used Star Brite's platinum-bleached hair to swipe the cum out of her eyes, then turned and faced the murky shadows outside the bright lights with a beguiling smile.

"Well," Dorothy challenged her stunned audience, "anyone else think I can't cut the mustard around here?" Grammatically, it should have been "make muster", but she wasn't feeling very grammatical at the moment.

For a long, long moment they wasn't so much as the whisper of breathing outside the bight lights. Then, the sound stage went crazy with thunderous cheers; raucous hoots and hollers; riotous catcalls and high-pitched wolf whistles. And also boisterously appreciative applause for a damned convincing performance—if, indeed, it had been all performance... and not entirely the real thing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • O/D Productions Proudly Presents... Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds