• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Pecking Order

The Pecking Order

12345

This story spans a few different categories. The domination theme is rather mild, but I still think it best belongs in this category. A big thanks to Ginger_Scent for her very valuable editing comments.

-----------

You work with what you got. That's what Sara had concluded, and the fact that her breasts were on the tiny side didn't bother her anymore. Why should it? They were cute, and whatever she might be lacking on that end, nature had more than well compensated her with the most perfectly round ass. As she developed her figure, she had been embarrassed about her tush, thinking that it looked oversized and weird against her otherwise slim frame. But the embarrassment faded into acceptance, and then turned into pride. Now at 22, she knew her ass was sexy, and she increasingly enjoyed the thrills of wearing tight fitted skirts or pants to accentuate its round shape.

Marie and Sara met through the local gym. Even though Marie was eight years older, they became good friends. Neither of them had any siblings, so they had developed a big/little sister dynamic neither knew they had been missing. They sometimes joked about how they had adopted each other. No one would however take them for sisters by their appearances. Marie had long, dark curls that matched her deep brown eyes well whereas the blue eyed Sara kept her straight blonde hair comparably short. Marie was curvy and nearly a head taller than her petite little friend. Petite besides her perky bum that is. Not that Marie had any problems with her own ass, but when she wanted to look sexy, she would primarily emphasize her large breast.

The age gap between the two women wasn't huge, but it became more significant between Sara and Marie's boyfriend, the 39-year-old Michael. It would have been pushing it to say that Sara and Michael were friends per se, but they enjoyed each other's company when they met. Michael had been a bit skeptical about socializing with someone so much younger than himself, but he soon realized that he found it rewarding. It wasn't because Sara was mature for her age - that's rarely the case with anyone as far as he was concerned. Rather, she seemed to be comfortably and confidently acting her own age, and that made her interesting to spend time with.

"Wow, that's so old!" Sara's blurted out to his face when she learned Michael was close to 40.

Sure, he looked older than the guys her own age, but she had guessed he was younger than that, assuming he was about the same age as Marie. Perhaps it was hard to tell with his beard, even though he kept it quite short. Sara didn't have a thing for older guys in general, and she probably wouldn't have looked twice at him if it hadn't been for the fact that he was Marie's boyfriend. She thought Marie was awesome, and had been curious to see what kind of guy he was to attract her surrogate big sister. Observing him in that light, she had to admit she found him attractive. He was smart and far more sophisticated than she was used to, not to mention physically appealing with those broad shoulders and his cute smile. He was manly, but far from macho.

She knew he was just old in comparison to herself, but still started making a point out of teasing him for it, sneaking in a comment whenever she found a way to do so.

"Hey, watch your back old man."

"Don't eat that, it's not good for your cholesterol."

"Shall I get you your walker?"

He took the first few comments on the chin, but soon started retaliating, making the point that she was young and inexperienced.

"So, Sara, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Is that your tricycle parked outside?"

It was all in good fun. Or was it too much fun? Marie had picked up on a flirtatious tone within their back and forth teasing. She felt she should be bothered by it, but strangely found that she didn't mind. Perhaps it was because she trusted them both, and she also thought that as long as they acted like that in front of her, they weren't doing anything behind her back. In the back of her head, she even had a sense of pride that Sara obviously found her boyfriend attractive. And why wouldn't she? He was a sexy man in his own ruggedly handsome way. Height probably wasn't an issue for her short blonde friend, but Marie was glad that he was at least slightly taller than herself. Her height had been an issue when she was young and she still liked the idea of being shorter than her man.

Then again, with a pair of high heels they were at eye level. That had its perks when she wanted to live out her desire for being the dominant part in their sexual interactions, a thrill she had discovered lately.

As much as he tried to be discreet about it, Marie also noticed the glances Michael was giving Sara, especially those directed to her beautiful bum. For reasons she didn't quite understand herself, she didn't mind. But a man had to be blind not to look at that, and even most women couldn't help themselves. Marie was no exception. It was actually the first thing she noticed when she initially saw Sara at the gym. It had been impossible not to stare at that ass, moving tauntingly on the treadmill. Even after they got to know each other and went there together, Marie sometimes half subconsciously picked a machine behind her friend. No one could deny that Sara's ass was a thing of beauty, and the way it moved in those revealing tights was nothing short of mesmerizing.

The age difference between Sara and her befriended couple became obvious when comparing their living arrangement. Marie and Michael owned a house, whereas Sara had very little stability in terms of housing. As a university student, she was constantly switching from one affordable short term accommodation to the next. Sometimes there would be a gap between moving out of one place and in to the next, and Michael and Marie always let her stay in their guest room when this happened. It allowed Sara to quickly become close to the couple.

Michael hadn't been particularly keen on having a long term house guest the first time Marie proposed it. Yet, he didn't like to argue against his girlfriend, especially when he knew she was doing the right thing. His always-so-caring girlfriend had to look out for her adopted little sister. He soon realized that he actually enjoyed having Sara around. Her bubbly and cocky attitude brought some energy into the household. And he'd be fooling himself if he didn't admit that having another attractive young lady around the house also had its perks. As she got comfortable around the house, she occasionally even started walking around in just her underwear, making it impossible not to stare at her beautiful ass. It had inspired many dirty fantasies. He tried not to be obvious with his glances, but he was sure Marie noticed sometimes.

As much as Sara liked the attention, she had originally thought that showing off her goods in just her panties might be overstepping some boundary. She had no intention of violating Marie's trust. Yet, Sara felt that her friend was actually sanctioning it. The first time Michael had seen her in her panties, it had been unintentional. Michael was out one evening and Marie and Sara were at home, casually watching some TV before going to bed. As it was just the girls, Sara followed Marie's lead and just wore a singlet and panties. When Michael got home earlier than predicted and joined them in the couch, Sara didn't think about what she was wearing. But as she got up to get a drink, she realized that she might be inappropriately dressed.

"I should probably put something on," she said.

"Nah, don't worry about it," Marie responded and continued with a playful tone. "I'm sure Michael doesn't mind."

Caught on the spot, Michael had no response but a nervous laugh. Sara looked at Marie, then at Michael. She smirked and shrugged her shoulders, pretending that she didn't care one way or the other.

"OK, just don't get a heart attack, old man," she teased. Michael didn't retaliate this time.

Later that night when Marie and Michael were lying in bed, she explicitly told him that she was well aware that she knew he often checked out Sara, and particularly her ass. She teased him, but let him know she was OK with it. Given that it had been her idea to let the young girl stay with them, she thought her boyfriend shouldn't have to feel bad when he couldn't help letting his eyes wander from time to time. She kept to herself the fact that watching Sara walk around in her panties was a treat for her too.

"Yeah, it's a bit hard not to look sometimes," Michael admitted, knowing better than to pretend he wasn't guilty. "But I'm sure you know I have the same problem with you," he continued and let his eyes drop to his girlfriend's breasts, still hidden in a tight singlet.

Marie sat up and looked down on her chest, watching her sizable nipples poking out as if begging to be released. She removed the top and exposed her breasts to her boyfriend, letting them move in front of his face as she straddled him.

"You naughty man," she teased him. "I think you need to be punished."

She leaned forward over Michael's naked torso, aligning her dangling breasts with his face. She rocked her body sideways, slapping his face with her swaying tits. The smacking sound mixed with her boyfriend's panting, and she knew just how turned on he was by her domineering behavior.

"Suck them," she commanded as she grabbed one of her tits and shoved it in his face. The two of them moaned in unison as he took the nipple in his mouth. Worshiping his girlfriend's tits was among the things he enjoyed the most. He loved sucking her nipples, letting his tongue swirl around their exciting texture. Grunting, he kissed, licked and sucked his girlfriend's breast for several minutes before she moved them away from his face.

She stood up and removed her panties. A powerful sensation ran through her body as she stood above him, watching him stare up at her now naked pussy. She always trimmed her pubes a bit, but kept a significant amount of black hair down there. She liked how it would tickle his face in the same way his beard tickled her wet lips. They exchanged a wicked smile, both knowing exactly what she was about to do. She lowered herself onto his face.

"Lick me," she panted as she settled her pussy on his mouth.

He eagerly obeyed, letting his tongue caress her slit. The wet sound of his licking filled the room as he explored her folds. He slipped into a mindset where his whole being was dedicated to giving his girlfriend all the pleasure she deserved, and the excitement he felt as she slid back and forth over his face was driving him wild.

Marie loved riding her boyfriend's face, and they had perfected the act over the years. He immediately knew what she wanted him to do as she switched between different dominating activities. Sometimes she pressed her clit against his mouth to let him flick his tongue over it. She also used his tongue for penetration, making him get as deep inside her as he could.

That night she was in the mood for that extra level of naughty pleasure. She started moving her pussy back and forth over his face, each time moving slightly further up than the thrust before. She could see his eyes widening as he realized what she was doing. Obediently, he extended his tongue, letting her decide where she wanted it. She teased herself with it, not quite letting it reach the spot that now craved stimulation. As she finally slid up high enough to let Michael's tongue make contact with her puckered asshole, she let out a loud moan. She smirked wickedly down at her boyfriend underneath her as she felt him running his tongue around her sensitive opening.

He used his hands to steady her on his face, and she used her left hand to hold him in place by grabbing on to his hair. The pleasure he was giving her ass was driving her crazy, but her pussy was screaming for attention too. She slid her right hand down and caressed her lower lips. Her middle finger found her clit, and she started circling it. It felt so good, and she knew it would excite Michael to watch her touching herself just over his face. She could tell she was right by the way he grunted. She was on a sexual high, and between the sensation of her boyfriend lapping away at her ass and her own fingers circling her clit, she could have made herself come in no time.

But she wanted more. She slid away from his face, and moved down and unceremoniously tugged away his underwear. His rock hard cock was ready for her pleasure. In her aroused state, she had troubles deciding on where she wanted it, her every orifice screaming for penetration. She decided it was her pussy that craved it the most. She straddled him and guided his cock inside her, her pussy so ready that he slid straight up inside her in one seamless motion.

With her otherwise so calm and caring personality, it was thrilling for Michael to see her overpowered by this sexual beast inside her. As she rode him aggressively, he could tell she was consumed with carnal delight. Reaching for even higher levels of pleasure, she started rubbing her sensitive asshole. Her guttural sounds filled the room as she teased her other opening. She removed her fingers briefly to coat them with generous amounts of saliva. She then returned them to her ass and pushed inside herself - first one finger and then another. Michael could feel her fingers rhythmically rubbing against his cock inside her as she fucked her own ass. Lost in her pleasure, Marie placed her free hand on Michael's face, pressing him down into the pillow beneath his head as she steadied herself. She was forcefully insatiable, and he loved it.

To arouse her further, Michael started licking her hand and fingers as she pressed against his face. He used one of his hands to rub her tits, flicking his thumb over her stiff nipples. He presented the other hand to her mouth, and she greedily started sucking on his fingers. With all this stimulation, it was soon impossible for either of them hold back. As Marie started shaking with ecstasy, Michael felt his own orgasm overtake his body. They climaxed together, screaming out in fervor.

They had been very loud. Michael had actually forgotten about their house guests, and in the heat of the moment, he hadn't thought that she clearly would have heard them.

Marie had though. The thought that Sara must have heard them fucking had just added to the sensation, and in the afterglow of her orgasm, she still felt excited by this.

The morning after, Sara greeted them with a pleased grin.

"Did you have fun last night, Michael?" she asked. "You know, at your age, you should really take it more easy." Like she often would, she laughed at her own comment.

Michael first looked a bit sheepish, embarrassed that they forgot to be quiet with a guest in the house. Looking at his girlfriend, she however looked more amused than ashamed. He decided to retaliate.

"Well Sara, one day you'll be old enough to have some adult fun too."

Sara only stuck her tongue out at him as a reply, and Michael felt pleased with himself. That was what she usually did when she couldn't think of a good comeback.

With Marie's approval, Sara more often than not found an excuse not to wear pants around their house. She undeniably had an exhibitionistic streak, and it felt good to live it out in a safe environment. Marie's blessing allowed her to wholeheartedly enjoy the thrill, and when she had to wear something more than panties, she often picked even more revealing outfits than she had before. She knew it was a way of teasing Michael, and she figured that it kind of gave her an upper hand in their bickering.

Her new level of exhibitionism wasn't lost on Michael, and he didn't complain. Even though he'd never allow himself to do anything but look, that was thrilling enough. The energy that Sara brought into the house now seemed to be sexual as well, and he noticed that Marie and him had particularly wild sex when they had Sara as a house guest.

Marie and Michael never allowed Sara to pay them anything when she stayed at their house. She had offered, but they knew she was on a tight budget and turned down her offer. They never said so of course, but both thought that having her and her beautiful round ass around the house was rewarding enough. Sara really appreciated their hospitality and as her latest stay was coming to an end, she had decided to treat them to a nice home cooked dinner as a token of her gratitude. When they got home from work the Friday night before she moved out, she was busy in the kitchen. Michael did a double take as he saw the girl in her apron, wearing only a singlet and panties underneath it. Her round ass poked out so sexily, covered only by a pair of black lace panties.

"I hope you don't mind, it was just so hot in the kitchen," she said, trying to hide a pleased grin. "Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes."

"Great, we better hurry up and get ready then," Marie said and grabbed Michael by the hand. "We can shower at the same time."

"Ha!" Sara exclaimed. "That usually doesn't make it any quicker."

Marie just smirked and led Michael inside the bathroom.

"Come on, no time to waste," she said as she started to undress, quickly shedding her pants and sweater.

Michael had seen his girlfriend naked thousands of times, but her body still had a deep impact on him. Watching her strip down left him temporarily paralyzed. The sight of her feminine yet strong legs brought back so many sweet memories of her soft thighs around his face. Her tits wiggled seductively as she removed the bra, and all he could think about was how much he wanted to bow down and adore them, letting his tongue explore her nipples. As she tugged down her panties, he desired to do the same thing to her sweet pussy.

Marie found it cute that her boyfriend seemed to be frozen in his spot, unable to tear his eyes away from her. She playfully tossed her panties in his face.

"If you want to continue your voyeurism, me and my lady-bits will be in the shower."

Snapping out of his trance, Michael quickly shed his clothes and joined her in the shower. He kissed her on the mouth and unable to stop himself, he ran his hands over her naked body. He could feel his erection growing as he kissed her neck and then proceeded to let his lips make their way down towards her tits.

"Uh-uh," Marie said and pulled his head away just as he was getting close to her nipples. "No sweets before dinner."

Michael let out a disappointed groan.

"Later my love," she said, feeling frustrated herself. She would have gladly fucked him right there in the shower, but it wouldn't be right to leave Sara waiting out there after being so nice and cooking for them. Putting Michael's desire on hold also made her feel she had a sexual power over him. That thought made her even hotter.

"Turn around," she ordered and lathered up her hands with soap.

As Michael did as he was told, she ran her hands over his back and shoulders. The soap allowed her to roam freely without friction and she loved how his well-defined muscles felt against her palms. She pressed hard against him, and he steadied himself by placing his hands on the wall in front of him. She advanced down to his ass, squeezing it with both her hands. She heard him gasp as her hands nonchalantly advanced between his cheeks.

"Nice," she said and playfully slapped his cheeks, giggling as he flinched.

Knowing they had little time, she continued downwards over his thighs. Kneeling behind him, she ran her hands up and down his strong legs, lathering him up. She could hear his breath getting heavy every time her hands wandered near his crotch.

"Lift," she commanded and he chuckled as he raised one leg to let her soap up his foot. "And the other one."

She stood up and ordered him to turn around. She smirked as she saw his erection pointing at her.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Pecking Order

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds