• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 11

Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 11

The road to your villa feels especially lonely tonight. Just what is this loneliness I'm feeling now? Is it just that I've disappointed both you and myself with my outburst? Is it simply the blues? Am I missing my wife? This is the first time since meeting you that I've felt so depressed. I've been too busy being more turned-on than ever before in my life.

For many long minutes you drive in silence- which is your way of driving most of the time; but given the argument we just had, it feels more like 'the silent treatment' to me.

Finally you break the silence, "Look, I don't know exactly what you want from this experience... and... I've been thinking about how all-of-a-sudden this must be for you- and on top of that: I'm thinking you may not even be a true-blood submissive."

"Amanda..." but you cut me off.

"I haven't been very fair to you... I've steamrollered you into becoming my slave much faster than most people could handle... You never even flat-out asked to be collared- at least that's not why you came to see me in the first place; and yet, here you are...Back there when you just asked me to 'pull over'- the way you felt then- maybe the way you're feeling right now- that's what those of us in the lifestyle call 'sub-drop.' I really should have been more on-the-look-out for it; I should have seen it coming... after all I've put you through today..."

"But I don't feel like a sub that has been dropped!" I protest after some consideration, "You still have me, nothing's changed between us- I hope."

My heart is beginning to hurt. Something important feels like it's just slipping away. Bring it back. Please! I need you to pull me out of this funk somehow.

"Sub-drop: all it means is that I've pushed you further than I should have before you were ready... Something I said or did triggered some really bad feelings... There's a big difference between pushing limits and crossing boundaries...I thought I had a better feel for it than I do- apparently."

"But I'm growing to like the way you humiliate me... trusting you to make embarrassing decisions for me... Putting me into mortifying situations... Allowing you to push me way out of my comfort zone... giving you control... risking my reputation- whatever that is..."

"But it's not really about humiliation or even degradation, Buttercup. When sub-drop happens, it means there was some mistake that needs to be fixed- some miscommunication. You've been so good at completely submitting to me right off the bat. Whatever I say- you do. You're such a natural that I never stopped to consider how new you are to all of this- and that's totally my fault."

"I've been trying to tell you that you haven't done anything to me that I haven't deep-down wanted."

"I'm not giving you everything you want, and I never will. I hope you know by now that I'm giving you only what I want to give. Our relationship is not a two-way street. In fact if I sense that you want something I'm more likely to withhold it from you- to use it- to tease you with it... Because that's simply what gets me off... Now here's the catch- and you'd better listen well because I'm not going to tolerate conversations like this one we're having right now- in which we're both speaking as equals- maybe never again... This is what I'm picking up from you: you're seeking intimacy from me..."

How could you have hit it so plainly on the head? my mouth is open. I'm speechless. You have me.

You proceed, "Maybe you go along with my regiment of humiliations and punishments just because you imagine that there will be some end to this obstacle course. All you have to do is get through it... and then... you and me will live happily ever after like in the pretty-princess fairy-tales...Look here's what you do have going for you, Buttercup, I'll say it plainly: you're cute, I like having you around me, and I really love punishing you. I don't care to discipline just anybody, you are my type, you've got 'it'- whatever 'it' is. For me there has to be that spark, like the special spark I feel with you... But I'll tell you right now that intimacy between us will be deep, but it's not going to be the cutesy, girl-friend, vanilla-flavored intimacy you're used to. All the respect and adoration that come with love wont be mutual- it will be very one-sided- from you to me...That lopsidedness is what makes this whole clock tick."

You absently draw two circles in the air between us with your index finger, "My part of the bargain is to keep you so horny and frustrated you can't even think straight...Your job is to devote your entire existence to me- and question nothing I tell you to do. You will learn to understand that all the pain I make you feel is really pleasure because it comes from me. I'm the one dreaming it up; I'm the one delivering it to you- it's a precious gift for you."

My loins are beginning to stir again. Your spell is beginning to work on me again, "Tell me more, my Queen," I beg.

"Alright, I'll let you in on a little secret about my method, Buttercup, you see it's kind of like a revolving triangle with you in the center. The three points of the triangle are: humiliation, frustration, and pain..." You hold up your index, then middle, then ring fingers.

"I keep it revolving, hitting you with one after another. Dress you up like a girl, fuck your virgin ass sore with my strap-on, put you in a frustrating chastity cage, show off the key to you whenever I can, allow my girlfriend's to punish your ass in different ways, edge you in the parking lot, allow you to cum inside me at the appointed time, inform you that you wont be cumming again until I'm good and ready to grant you permission- and that's not going to be for a very long time- by the way. I've already decided. The point is: the only time this little merry-go-round of mine ever stops is if I decide to change the direction of the spin. And that's what you'll learn to live for."

I release an unexpected sigh of... relief? disappointment? I can hardly tell.

"It's a treat for you to give in to me, Buttercup, If you can learn to understand the intimacy that comes from sincere devotion to me then that intimacy will be your's. It is a powerful love- but not a love that you're used to yet. I suspect you're used to the kind of love shared between equals. I've always found that love: lacking. But unfortunately, I can't make you feel the same way I do about it. You have to want it for yourself. It's off-the-beaten-path; but I think in time you'll find that it's more-than-worth-it."

My heart is feeling both tight and swollen. I feel the hot pressure of tears behind my eyes. But I've seen what tears can do to masquera and I don't want you to see me with black streaks running down my cheeks. Holding back my tears feels so much like holding back my cum. In a new rush of emotion, I remember how I felt when you ordered me to hold back my cum when I was inside you...

"Buttercup... listen... you see through people... you have that gift- I can tell. You see through the bullshit. I can't bullshit you. I am incapable of bullshit- with you. that's how you challenge me. You authenticate me. You validate my art. You keep my talent from being wasted on somebody- not like you."

You already have me, but your words melt down the solid material that's left and I just break down completely... all my walls crumble at once. I'm openly weeping in front of you- broken and tired of putting up resistance. I only wish you'd just pick up the emotional ball of putty I've become- and mold me into something sturdier.

"My Queen, I don't know what to do," I sob, "I hear you. I want the kind of intimacy you've just described to me. I want it bad! I want to serve you unquestioningly. My lust and my habits make me weak. I do want you to train them out of me. I want your perfect will to supersede my shallow notions of love. In one day, you've become my Queen; I want you to be my Goddess."

"Oh... Buttercup... sweet Buttercup, with your useless penis pathetically cradled, bleeding, and shriveled in the pillow of your pretty pink diaper... You think I depend on you for anything? That's just not the case... I've already given you far too much by confiding in you anything about my methods... It will work out better for you if you learn to see yourself within my grand scheme of things, You're not real. You're not a real person. You are a figment of my imagination; you don't exist outside my imagination. You're my pet... my lap dog... you're only my imaginary friend."

Why does my cock like it so much when you belittle me? I can feel it twitching up against the diaper's softness.

"Your attitude has annoyed me this evening, Buttercup," You say with harsh finality, "I intended to let you have a night of care-free leisure, but now I'm changing my mind. You're sour attitude needs a major adjustment. I'm learning that being lenient with you only causes your attitude to stink... Therefore, tonight instead of pampering you, I will punish you... "

"My Queen!"

"You must learn your place, Buttercup, I have run the program in my head and seen the different outcomes... What you need- and secretly crave right down to the fresh piercing through your penis- is my discipline. You've demonstrated this to me clearly. I'm the one who decides whether or not you receive pleasure or pain. I had intended to coddle you tonight- to let you share my my bed and to embrace you through the night as a lover... but sadly for you, the triangle has shifted- not in you're favor. I can't reward you yet like I wanted to. Tonight... you're going to spend tonight in a cage purely as a punishment... If you manage to sleep at all, I hope your dreams and waking thoughts will be filled with remorse. I'm sure that while you're shifting around naked- except for a diaper- on your uncomfortable mat you'll have many penitent thoughts indeed. You'll be thinking of better ways to show respect to your Queen."

"Please don't, my Queen!" I plead.

"I must, Buttercup. There's no going back now- I'm afraid. This may not be what you want, but it's absolutely what you need."

***

You drive me the rest of the way to your palace in silence. I look at your beautiful face in the hopes of finding something besides determination there. What can I do? I know you're right. I allowed myself to forget who you are to me, I must learn not to make that mistake ever again- even for a moment. I understand this coming punishment to be something I brought upon myself. I'm still struggling inside to accept it.

This punishment you have sentenced me to tonight- I am to be locked in a cage all night- can you really do that to me after a day like today?!

My heart is racing again. I can feel the steady drip of adrenaline running down my spine.

We are sitting in your motionless jeep parked in front of your mansion. It's lit up outside- light shining on the stone colonnades. I hear the pinging of your cooling motor. A light drizzle of rain is just beginning to spray-paint the windshield. I stew in dreadful anticipation of what you told me you intend to do with me tonight.

Suddenly you open your door and get out. With resolution you open my door with leash in hand. You click it on to the d-ring of my collar and give me a yank as I get out of my passenger seat. I walk behind you up the steps to your front door and wait for you to open it. You keep tension on the leash as you find the house key.

As you pull me up the stairs by the neck, I can feel the diaper rubbing against the sore spot on my penis. The diaper makes a crinkling sound amidst our footsteps.

"I'll be removing your collar, diaper, and buttblug while you shower. You will carefully remove all your makeup. You will also follow Ms. Deborah's instructions on how to care for your new piercing while you shower."

"Yes, my Queen."

I see you smile for the first time since I told you about coincidentally running into Ms. Debbie in the parking lot.

"Remove your dress, Buttercup, and your shoes, and your wig."

We are standing in the hallway outside the bathroom attached to my bedroom. You un-clasp your leash from my collar and step back. I quickly follow your orders removing all my clothes. You take out your key from between your breasts and remove your necklace that holds it. You step back to me and remove first the lock then my collar. I feel the cool draft from your breath against my neck where it had been- the little hairs there standing on end.

"Lie on your back on the floor."

I immediately do as you say lying on top of the little heap of my clothes. You kneel down and pull the tapes from my diaper and rip it out from under me.

Looking intently at my pierced cock, you reach out and pinch the little jewel between your finger and thumb. I feel the slight tug in my tender flesh as you slowly rotate the steel bolt. Blood immediately begins to flow to the sight and stiffen my cock, but it doesn't look like there is any blood coming from the wound. The pleasure and pain of your touching me there is perfectly balanced.

"Looks like you're no longer bleeding...that's a good sign. Hardly any blood in the diaper either. She must have done a good job... are you feeling much pain yet, Buttercup?"

"Not much, my Queen." I say as my cock achieves full erection. She's still pinching the jewel and I tug slightly at her hand with every involuntary throb and twitch.

"Get up on your hands and knees and stick out your butt now. I want to see the red streaks Ms. Jessica gave you."

I roll over and assume the position. You gently caress my sore, hairless cheeks sending a cool chill up my spine. You lightly trace a slow line across my cheek down to my crack where the heavy-glass buttplug protrudes rudely out. You tug unceremoniously at the jewel in my ass and I feel the tight pain as it poops away from me- that was rougher than usual- I notice. It takes a second to register how recently Ms. Debbie had been thrusting into me with your strap-on until she came. I suppose I should get used to having a sore ass- inside and out.

"Get yourself clean now, and take your time, I have some things... I need to prepare for you... You are not to use the toilet for any reason. Also, you are not to leave the bathroom until I come get you, Buttercup. Enjoy your shower," you smile.

It's a smile I cannot return; I'm too preoccupied with following your orders and also with what's going to happen to me.

***

I'm standing, looking at my hazy reflection in the foggy bathroom mirror- wishing this punishment wasn't about to happen. I towel myself off and notice that it doesn't take long when you don't have any body hair. I should be thinking about why I'm even going along with this whole excursion, but all I can think about is your naked body riding me, and your sexy voice ordering me not to cum, and your tight pussy gripping and releasing my cock in time with the motion of your strong, womanly hips. Needless to say my erection has not subsided; and my free hanging balls are feeling especially full and achy. Still, I think with horror about what you'd do to me if you were to return to the bathroom suddenly to find me stroking myself.

I hear a quick knock at the door and you let yourself in as steam billows out. You're holding my collar and a new diaper, "Did you use the toilet?"

"No, my Queen, you told me not to..." I notice that curiously, you are not holding my buttplug.

"Good, Buttercup," you coo, "First your collar then the diaper."

You lock my close fitting collar around my clean neck and snap the little lock. I get down lying on my back on the ornately-tiled floor. You kneel pointing your knees at me and examining closely my erection- your cock.

"Are you going to insert my buttplug, my Queen?" I ask fearfully- perhaps too presumptuously.

"Lift up," you smile as I lift my hips up and you push the diaper under me.

"I don't expect this diaper to be clean when I remove it tomorrow."

You allow the understanding to flood my head. You mean for me to use my diaper- to shit in it?

"I know I mentioned that I don't like changing poopy diapers earlier, but I will if I have to... and tonight... the lesson it will teach you is...well I've judged it to be necessary. I probably wont make it a routine, but that all depends on your attitude in the future- I guess."

You finish taping my new diaper. It's one of the new ones you bought- still pink, but no Hello Kitty.

***

You pick up your leash still hanging over the railing outside the bathroom and attach it once again to my collar. With a little tug you pull me toward your bedroom. and open the door. By your giant bed I see a not-so-big cage. I had no idea what kind of cage you meant. This cage will not be tall enough for me to stand upright or long enough for me to fully extend my legs lying down. It has a thin plush mat covering the steel barred-floor and two steel bowls in the corner. I see water in one of the bowls. The other is empty.

My heart is pounding. I can feel hot blood rush to my face. You have lain some objects out for display on top of the cage: steel handcuffs and what look like two small boxing mitts.

"So will it be the mittens or the cuffs," you ask me, "It's up to you, Buttercup, but I'm afraid that without your chastity device, it must be one or the other for tonight."

I look at the handcuffs with consternation.

"Choose quickly now or I'll choose for you!"

I look closely at the strange boxing mitts and realize that they lock tightly around the wrists... I'd have no use of my fingers at all.

"These, my Queen," I say pointing ashamedly to the mitts.

Alright- a wise choice- lets get them on you. You help me jam them onto my hands and lock them down around my wrists. They are filled with padding so I can barely move my fingers around. My arms suddenly feel useless and heavy.

You swing open the bars of the cage door and unclasp your leash from my collar.

"In you go, Buttercup," you say coldly. I remorsefully crouch down and crawl inside. The night is young, but I'm already beginning to feel a closer kinship with dogs than ever before.

As you close the door and lock the padlock behind me, I look over my shoulder at you in time to see your malicious smile.

"I'm going to go make myself some dinner now, Buttercup. Don't go anywhere." Your laugh sounds more evil now than I've ever heard it. I'm beginning to doubt all that stuff you said about how difficult it was going to be to punish me in this way- or it being just because of my attitude. This punishment might be an extemporaneous one, but I can clearly see that you're getting off on my new predicament.

A sad and imminent thought fills my head as you catwalk slowly out of the room teasing my eyes with your swaying hips in your skin-tight jeans: it's going to be a long---long night. You close your bedroom door behind you. You've left me alone in silence.

I'm suddenly very thirsty. I reluctantly eye the bowl of water in the corner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds