• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 06

Taken at a Party Pt. 06

Ever since Aaron fucked her at a party at his house, he had been seeing my wife Marta almost exclusively. He frequently slept over (I moved to the couch), and he would fuck my wife all night long. After humiliating me by cumming all over my face, Aaron informed me I was to cater and bartend a party at his house that Friday night. The last two parties I went to with Aaron he managed to fuck my date, and then my wife, completely humiliating me in the process. When I brought up my concerns about being humiliated even further in a small town Aaron sat me down for a talk.

"Your wife and I have decided to see each other exclusively and there's no point in trying to sneak around. Your wife isn't leaving you, I don't want anything to do with supporting her emotionally, financially, or with chores around the house. That's your job. I'm here to fuck her brains out an I'm not going to sneak around. If we want to go out to eat together on your dime then that's what we're gonna do. Everybody knows I've already cuckolded you twice and besides, you know you like it."

Embarrassed, I had to admit my boner was betraying me.

"You are to call in to work and spend Friday getting my house ready for the party. Here is a list of food, drink, and party supplies. Make sure you have everything by Friday morning. You have a lot of cooking and setting up to do."

"Yes, sir."

The day of the party came. As instructed I set up everything up wearing just my panties. I hadn't cum in over a week and was incredibly horny. Aaron had slept over every night this week, fucking my wife in our bed. Marta and Aaron came over around 4:30. Here's your outfit for tonight - khakis and a polo shirt.

"Give me your panties," Marta demanded.

"But I don't have any other underwear," I replied.

"No underwear for you tonight, just khakis," Marta replied.

I was glad I was allowed to wear men's clothes and I hurriedly changed into my outfit. I was instructed to tend the bar and make sure the food was ready on time so I knew I would be busy. I hoped Marta and Aaron wouldn't be too brazen with their affections, after all my life had become humiliating enough without having my wife publicly shame me with another man.

The guests started arriving and I said hello. I recognized a few of them from previous parties.

Great, I thought, they definitely know I'm a cuckold.

I gritted my teeth and said my hellos. To my relief Marta spent her time about evenly between me and Aaron and wasn't overly affectionate with him. I knew it was only a matter of time until the drinks started flowing and I hoped they wouldn't embarrass me tonight. I knew I wasn't going to be fucking my wife but I hoped they would wait to have sex until the guests left at least.

After the last of the food was prepared I left the kitchen to mingle with guests. Marta and Aaron were sitting on the couch together, deep in conversation with two other couples. Marta's hand rested on Aaron's thigh, her wedding ring sparkled in the light. I sat on the arm of the couch and tried integrating myself into the conversation but nobody paid me much mind. Aaron had me fetch him and Marta a fresh round of drinks, then he sent me off to freshen up the other couples' drinks as well. When I returned, Marta had snuggled in closer and Aaron's arm was around my wife.

I sat there awkwardly trying to join the conversation as the affection between Marta and Aaron grew. The sexual tension was thick and I was starting to feel nervous. Aaron and Marta finished their drinks and Aaron got up to use the bathroom.

"Meet us outside, naughty boy," Marta whispered in my ear. She squeezed my cock and giggled as she headed off to the bathroom too.

Not sure what she had in mind but feeling incredibly horny, I headed outside. I hoped that I would be allowed to cum, it had been over a week and I was bursting with sexual frustration. Meanwhile, my wife was getting laid multiple times a day. After a few minutes Aaron and Marta came outside, holding hands. I looked toward the house and it didn't seem like anyone else was coming. I felt a little relieved but also nervous about what they had in mind.

The three of us stood about 15 feet from the door, making small talk amongst ourselves. Aaron and Marta were getting pretty affectionate. During a break in the conversation, Aaron grabbed my wife by the hips and began making out with her. She kissed him back and he began fondling her breasts. I stood there awkwardly, hoping the guests would stay inside. It was bad enough to watch my wife behave like a total slut for another man, I didn't need the entire party knowing about it.

After a few minutes of making out Aaron pressed down on the top of my wife's head. As Marta sank to her knees she looked up at Aaron with a look of total submission and arousal. Marta unzipped Aaron's pants and his huge cock sprang out. It was about twice as long and twice as thick as my cock. No wonder my wife had chosen him over me, I couldn't blame her. I had to admit my breath was ragged and I was rock hard as Marta started sucking on Aaron's dick.

After a couple minutes, Marta reached out with her right hand to hold my hand. I gladly reciprocated and held my wife's hand while she furiously sucked on my rival's cock, her wedding ring glistening in the darkness as her hand was wrapped around his shaft. I was rock hard and found myself moaning with excitement. All 4.5 inches of my rock hard cock, holding ten days of cum, was pressed against the fabric of my khakis.

Aaron began moaning and thrusting faster as he firmly held my wife's head, rocking back and forth as he fucked her face. Aaron let out a groan and began summing in my wife's face, as she eagerly lapped up every drop he gave her. After he finished cumming he zipped up and walked back into the house without a glance in my direction. Marta and I were still holding hands. I was raging hard - it was really hot to watch my wife suck his dick. By wordlessly holding her hand while she sucked Aaron's dick I knew I had given my approval of her relationship with Aaron. More than approval, hell I let her know I wanted it too. I even squeezed her hand extra tight when Aaron started humming in her mouth.

Marta got up and looked at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Did you like watching Aaron cum in my mouth?" She asked. "Do you like watching your wife be a total slut for another man?" She whispered in my ear as she started playing with my already hard cock. Marta leaned in for a kiss and gently started forcing Aaron's cum into my mouth as she played with my cock. I eagerly accepted Aaron's cum into my mouth and savored every drop. Marta's tongue swirled Aaron's cum around my mouth while she played with my cock through my panties. I was so turned on and caught up in the moment that I couldn't help myself - I let out a meek groan and started cumming in my pants. Burst after burst of ten days' worth of cum flooded through my pants until the front of my khakis were completely soaked.

My arousal was replaced with total horror. My pants were soaking wet with my own cum and I had just eagerly slurped down the cum of the man that had completely cuckolded and humiliated me. Marta looked at my pants and started giggling uncontrollably.

"See you inside cucky boy."

I was humiliated. My sexy wife walked back inside, her sexy ass swaying as she walked. I nervously paced around the yard for several minutes. One one hand, I didn't want to walk back into the party with a huge stain on my pants. But on the other hand I didn't want to leave my wife alone with Aaron in front of the other party guests. I decided to go in and quickly look for some cover, like standing behind the bar.

To my relief as I walked in the party had thinned out considerably. Aaron and Marta and two other couples were all that were left. I made a beeline to stand behind the bar, hoping nobody would see the huge stain on my pants. Aaron and Marta were sitting on the couch together while I stood awkwardly behind the bar, fifteen feet away.

"Come here," Aaron said.

"Um, what do you want?" I replied. Hoping he wouldn't make me walk over.

"i said get over here, cuckold."

"Yes, sir." I reluctantly muttered. Humiliated, I walked over to where he and my wife were holding hands in front of his friends.

"Looks like the cuckold likes what he saw," Aaron loudly boasted to his friends. Everyone shared a laugh while I turned bright red.

"It's a step up from the panties we usually have him in." Everyone laughed again while I stood there humiliated.

"You have some work to do, cuck. I want you to make sure everyone's drink is freshened up then you can start cleaning. I want this place spotless."

"Yes, sir," I muttered.

I fixed everyone a drink and it was really humiliating to hand a stranger a drink with a large cumstain on my pants while my wife was holding hands and making out with another man. Once everyone's drinks were full I went into the kitchen and started cleaning. I couldn't hear the conversation they were having but I made out a few statements.

"It's so nice to have a real cock," I heard my wife say. "My husband belongs as a cuckold. He accepts his role as an inferior man to Aaron."

I finished cleaning and headed back. I froze in the doorway as I heard telling everyone about Noele.

"i knew he was a cuckold when i was fucking Noele. He spent thousands of dollars on her and never got close to fucking her. He would take her out to dinner and then she would come over and I would fuck her after. Once I saw a picture of Marta I knew I could take it to the next level. Who wants to fuck a tiny cock with no stamina?"

"Not me!" Marta exclaimed and she playfully tugged on Aaron's cock before going in for a passionate kiss.

Once again, everyone laughed as I sheepishly made my way into the room.

"Since you did such a good job with the party I'll let you watch as I fuck your wife tonight. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Aaron said.

"Um, okay," I mumbled as I looked to the ground.

"You didn't sound very excited. Ask me for the privilege. Say 'please sir will you fuck my wife in front of me.'"

"Please, sir, will you fuck my wife in front of me?" I mumbled.

The other guests chuckled amongst themselves. I sat with my head bowed, hoping the shame would subside.

"You have one more chance, cuck, or you'll spend the night outside. Beg me to fuck your wife in front of you."

"Please, Aaron. I want you to fuck my wife. You are a superior man to me and she deserves someone huge and with stamina like you can provide her. I can't satisfy her with my cock and she deserves to be fulfilled by someone like you. Please fuck her and let me watch. I would be so grateful Aaron."

"That's better," He replied. "We're going to have to establish some ground rules first. If we take the next step of bringing you into the bedroom you have to accept your role. You will never fuck your wife again, I don't share. Do you accept that?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Good. Now you have already given your wife control over your finances. And I have control over your wife, so in a way I am controlling your finances too. We also control your cum, you can only cum when we say. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, sir, you control my cum," I replied.

"As a matter of fact you didn't thank us for letting you cum earlier."

I am supposed to thank you for completely humiliating me? I thought to myself. Nevertheless, I gritted my teeth and thanked them for letting me cum.

"One more thing," Aaron said, "If we let you in the bedroom that means no more condoms. Do you understand?"

"But Marta's not on the pill," I replied.

"That's right," Aaron said, "And if she is lucky enough to carry my child then you will raise it as your own. Do you understand?"

"But, you said you didn't want to have kids," I said to Marta.

"Aww, sweetie. It's nothing personal but I didn't want to have your kids. You're a beta male and I didn't want your useless stuff swimming inside me. Aaron is different - he is a powerful man with an amazing cock and my womb is aching for his child. It's a biological reaction, there's nothing you can do about it. Wouldn't you rather raise a superior man's child?"

As if I wasn't humiliated enough already tonight i now had to sit and listen as my wife announced to a group of strangers that she wanted to carry another man's child. Strangers might not be the right word, we live in a small town and it was only a matter of time before the gossip spread. The other couples got up to leave, chuckling to themselves at my predicament. After the last couple left, I followed Aaron and Marta into the bedroom.

Aaron and Marta instantly ripped their clothes off and were at it like horny teenagers. I didn't know where to go so I stood meekly in the corner while Aaron ravaged my wife. He penetrated her within seconds and began thrusting back and forth violently. The smell of sex filled the room and Marta moaned as Aaron thrust deep inside of her. It was an amazing sight to see Aaron's rock hard 9" dick pounding away inside my wife. I could never last more than a few thrusts and Aaron was jackhammering away for what felt like hours. Marta was moaning in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. I was fully erect and could barely breathe, I was so aroused by what I was witnessing. Aaron began to speed up his thrusts and I knew he was close to cumming.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop," Marta moaned. "I love your cock Aaron, deeper, faster, harder!"

Marta was in complete ecstasy and I was incredibly turned on too. This was the moment I realized I was meant to be a cuckold. Aaron was providing Marta with something I couldn't - and she needed it. I felt lucky to be included by them. Aaron began rocking even faster and his body began stiffen.

"Don't pull out! OH my god! Don't pull out baby, give me your seed, give me a baby!" Marta chanted breathlessly. "Cum inside me! YEESSS!! Oh my God fill me baby."

Aaron stiffened and began pumping his cum into my wife. She moaned in ecstasy as he filled her with his cum. After a few moments he pulled off my wife and went to clean up. Marta beckoned me over, her wedding ring shining brightly. I obediently took my place between her knees and Marta firmly pushed down on the back of my head, directing me to clean up her cum-filled pussy. I could feel her wedding ring pressed against the back of my head as I eagerly lapped up Aaron's cum. After I swallowed every drop and gave Marta two more orgasms she pushed my head away. Aaron had me sleep on the floor of his bedroom while he fucked my wife several times that night, only waking me up to clean his cum out of her pussy. I knew it was only a matter of time before she became pregnant...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds