• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 05

Taken at a Party Pt. 05

After Aaron left I spent the day cleaning our apartment while Marta rested in bed. She occasionally called me in to lick her pussy to orgasm before kicking me out to finish my chores. After an exhausting day for me and a relaxing day for her we went to sleep. She spooned me as we slept.

When we woke up the next morning Marta said, "you like being a cuckold don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"No, I mean, you really *like* this don't you?" She asked, "you know your cock has never satisfied me. Doesn't it make you feel good that the woman you love is being sexually fulfilled?"

"Yes it does, I just wish he wasn't such a jerk and I didn't have to wear panties all the time, even though they *are* comfortable," I replied. "Maybe you could find a different lover? He's so aggressive."

"You sure you want me to find someone else?" She asked, "You know Aaron told me all about Noele."

My heart sank. A few years back I had a crush on a girl Noele and spent a ton of time and money wining and dining her trying to get her into the sack. I made the mistake of taking her to a party and Aaron fucked her in front of me. Aaron and Noele began to date afterwards. But what I never told anybody is that I begged Noele to let me be her oral sex slave. I was willing to be her beta and go down on her any time, even after she got done fucking Aaron. She ignored me but she must have told Aaron. That's why he messaged me when he saw the photos of my sexy wife! He knew i wanted him to cuckold me.

The truth was I had masturbated to Aaron fucking Noele on many occasions. The size of his cock combined with his stamina and cocky attitude made girls go absolutely wild and I admit I was turned on by being inferior to such a man.

"I guess I'm okay with Aaron seeing you," I replied.

"You guess?? How many times did you cum the other night?" Marta's tone was getting aggressive and accusatory.

"Um.. 5 I think.."

"Okay, five times. You realize you can barely cum once, let alone twice for me, but when another man fucks your wife in your own bed you cum five times? Don't act like you don't want this. In fact, whether or not you do, this is the way it's going to be - you are a cuckold, which means you don't get to fuck me and Aaron and I control your cum."

"Wait.. What do you mean by 'Aaron and I control your cum?'" I nervously asked.

"I mean what I said, silly, you need both of our permission to cum, and if we find out you cum behind our backs there will be serious repercussions."

Marta slapped me across the face.

"You're lucky I didn't pick someone closer to your circle of friends to mate with," She said.

Mate with? I wondered what she meant. Marta and I had never talked about having children and we always used condoms on the rare occasions she let me sleep with her. I figured it was just a poor choice of words so I let it drop.

"Aaron's coming over tonight and I want to make sure he's happy so you have some errands to run. Call him and ask him what he would like you to have ready for him, i want my man taken care of."

Humiliated, I dialed Aaron's number. It was bad enough he was fucking my wife, I had to make sure his needs were catered to as well.

"Hey Cuck," Aaron's strong voice was unmistakable. I also thought I heard snickering in the background but I couldn't be positive.

"Um.. hi.. Aaron.. Sir. I'm calling on behalf of my wife to see if there's anything you would like in the house when you come over tonight?"

"No, cucky, you're not calling on your wife's behalf. You're calling on your own behalf. You want to me to happy so i will keep satisfying your wife in ways you never could. Keep me happy cuck, and if you do a good job I'll even let you watch tonight."

"Yes Sir.. i want you to be happy. And sir.. it.. it would be an honor to watch." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth but I was incredibly turned on. Perhaps not being permitted to cum in a week played a role but i was willing to do whatever Aaron and Marta said.

"You know I fucked your wife twice at my party while you served my guests drinks at the bar? After the first time she begged me not to go so soon and sucked me back hard again. She even told me that she'd never even put your dick in her mouth, that she only sucked real dicks. She told me how pitiful you are in bed. And this was all within an hour of meeting her." Aaron laughed deeply through the receiver. I turned bright red.

"Anyway, pick up a couple bottles of nice wine, we will order dinner when I get there. Well, Marta and I will, you'll have PB & J," and he hung up.

I stood there shell-shocked as Marta turned the corner. My tiny boner gave me away through my pink panties.

"Mmm, it looks like someone's looking forward to tonight, better not cum," Marta said as she grabbed my dick and kissed me on the cheek. "I can't wait for a real dick tonight," She whispered in my ear before slapping my ass on the way out the door.

I headed off to the store and returned an hour later with the items Aaron demanded. I was grateful i had a good job because this relationship was getting expensive. I thought Marta would be happy I was taking care of her lover but as soon as I walked through the door she slapped me across the face.

"How could you forget our arrangement?" Marta asked. "I control the finances now, and you just spent hundreds of dollars without consulting me. This is going to cost you."

"B-but.. I was spending the money for you and Aaron to have a good time," I whimpered.

"It's not your money to spend, it's mine. This is gonna cost you. Bring me your gym shorts," Marta demanded.

Having already chosen a male shirt over shorts for the gym I happily brought the light blue boy shorts I was given as my gym outfit. Marta grabbed them from my hands and handed me a pair of gray female shorts with PINK written in huge letters on the ass. They were size medium, smaller than my regular size.

"W-what's this?" I stammered.

"These are your gym shorts for the next week. And I expect you to work out everyday, if you are to be my cuckold it's important you stay in shape. I don't want people thinking I have a lazy cuckold.

People thinking? i wondered.. How far was Marta willing to take this. I decided to ask.

"What do you mean people thinking about you having a cuckold? You mean you would tell people?"

"Awww, poor sweetie. All my friends and most of yours already know how bad you are at sex. I'm not going to sneak around when I already have your permission to see Aaron. Plus, our town isn't that big anyway and your neighbors already know. You're lucky it says PINK, not CUCK on them. Now, strip down to your panties, Aaron's almost here."

"Yes Mistress," I muttered, my checks bright red.

The doorbell rang and I opened it. Aaron brushed right past me into the waiting arms of my wife. She embraced him and they made out while he grabbed her ass. After several minutes, including his finger finding it's way into her vagina, they broke off the embrace. I had stood silently with my head bowed the entire time.

"Change of plans," Aaron announced. "it's just gonna be me and Marta tonight. You better find a hotel, and fast. You have 3 minutes to leave."

Shell-shocked I grabbed some clothes and headed out the door to a hotel. I had a fitful night's rest as I kept thinking about Aaron degrading my wife. The visions kept intensifying and the next thing I knew I was cuming into the pink panties that had become my new wardrobe. Shame washed over me but was quickly replaced by an intensified lust as I imagined Aaron's huge cock sawing into my wife time after time. I came a total of three times and went to sleep laying in my own cum, dreaming of my wife getting fucked. But I had forgotten that they hadn't given me permission to cum...

I wasn't sure when I was allowed back in my own home so I headed over around 7am to grab a cup of coffee and wait outside. About 8:15 I got a text from Aaron.

"Hope we didn't disturb your neighbors too bad. Your wife's a wild one. Get back here you have work to do."

I hurried back and entered the apartment. Aaron was sitting naked on our couch. His soft cock was significantly bigger than my fully erect penis.

"Your wife's waiting for you in the bedroom. Bring her to orgasm and it better be good or there will be consequences."

I eagerly obeyed. I love going down on my wife and raced into the room. I dove in between her legs, ready to get to work. She yanked my hair and pulled me off of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Bringing you pleasure Mistress," I panted, and tried to get back between her legs.

"Before you clean me off? What kind of cuck are you? Aaron was nice enough to leave his cum for you to clean up and you better get every last drop."

I looked up and Marta's chest, tits, and neck were covered in cum. I was so eager to lick her pussy I didn't realize. I got straight to work, sucking and licking every drop, hoping to prove my worth. When I was finished I raised my head, hoping to be allowed to taste her pussy.

"Good boy," She said.. "Now clean up Aaron's cum from my pussy."

I dove in headfirst like a frenzied animal and began licking furiously. After a little while I heard Aaron's laugh fill the room.

"Guess he does really like the taste of my cum," He taunted, "too bad I didn't cum in your wife... yet. I'm saving that for if you're really good.

if I'm really good? I wondered. As humiliating as it was I had to admit I was turned on by the notion of him cumming in my wife, a privilege I had never enjoyed. After Marta was properly cleaned I dove in and started devouring her pussy. I felt a hand on the back of my head.

"That's right, pussy boy," Aaron said as he held my head down, "prove your worth."

I licked and sucked as ferociously as I could. Why did I so badly want to impress the guy that was fucking my wife I wondered. Marta's hips started bucking and she came in waves all over my face. Marta pushed me off of her when she was finished.

"Guess he's good for something after all," Aaron chuckled. "Now strip to your panties, pussy boy."

"Yes sir," I said. Suddenly, I felt a pang of fear. I came in these panties three times last night without their permission, I thought, I hope they don't notice the stains.

"What the hell is this?" Marta asked, "Did you cum in your panties without our permission?"

Aaron and Marta stood with their arms crossed, almost like scolding parents. I turned bright red.

"Uh.. um.. yes Mistress. I'm sorry. Please forgive me," I stuttered.

Marta slapped me across the face and I fell to my knees.

"You naughty boy!! Go in the other room while we discuss your punishment," Marta ordered.

I sheepishly walked into the other room wearing nothing but my cum-stained panties. After about 5 minutes Marta and Aaron emerged from the bedroom. I nervously looked up to find out what my punishment was to be.

"We decided to go easy on you and we are just watch a movie," Marta said, "But next time there will be serious consequences."

"Yes, Mistress," I obediently replied.

"I've got a better idea, why don't we make a movie for the cuck first?" Aaron interjected.

"Oooh I like that," Marta said, "He's never seen us fuck, let's show him how turned on a real man gets me."

I sat with my head bowed, not wanting to step outside of my place.

"Let's tie him up and put on a show for him," Aaron said.

Marta grabbed my wrists and flung me down in a chair. Aaron tied my wrists behind the chair. I couldn't move. I would've protested but my boner was betraying me. Would tonight be the night I finally got to see my sexy wife fucked in front of me?

Aaron and Marta stood in front of me making out, Aaron's crotch almost directly in my face. I was wondering where they were going to fuck and hoped i would have a good vantage point. As he grabbed my wife's tit with one hand, Aaron firmly pressed down on the top of her head with the other. Wordlessly, my wife dropped to her knees.

She undid Aaron's pants and his enormous tool almost smacked me in the face. She did things I had never seen her do before (well, they all were new to me since she had never sucked my cock.) She rubbed his balls as she worked her way up to taking all ten inches of Aaron's enormous cock. When she finally had his entire tool all the way down her throat Aaron began swaying in rhythm, aggressively fucking my wife's face. She slurped and moaned as he kept thrusting in and out. Aaron taunted me mercilessly as my wife sucked on his dick - calling me out on my tiny penis and letting my know how good of a cocksucker my wife is - a pleasure I had never gotten to experience.

After what seemed like an eternity, Aaron groaned and pulled away from my wife. He aimed his dick straight at my face and glob after glob of cum landed my cheeks, my forehead, and my hair. As cum ran down my face Aaron said,"Now how about that movie?" Marta laughed.

I remained tied to the chair while Aaron snuggled with my wife. During the movie my face got progressively stickier and uncomfortable but I didn't say anything for fear of retribution. The movie finished and Aaron and Marta got up to go into our bedroom.

"This is your punishment for cumming without our permission. You are to remain tied up and covered in Aaron's cum until nighttime, at which point you may wash up before sleeping on the couch again while I fuck your wife in your bed. Consider yourself lucky, next time we won't be as gentle." Aaron said as the door shut behind him.

This is gentle? I thought to myself as I squirmed in the chair, my face sticky. I immediately heard the sounds of clothes being undone and Marta begging for Aaron's cock.

"Fuck me Aaron!! Oh my God.. I'll do anything for your cock! It's so amazing."

I felt humiliated, Marta had never even come close to talking dirty like that for me and she was begging for my rival's cock while I sat tied up in the other room. The noise in the bedroom finally subsided and I sat restlessly, wondering they were talking, cuddling, or sleeping. Eventually I drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken a few hours later.

"Come here, cuck." Aaron's voice boomed from the bedroom.

"I- I'm still tied up sir," I replied.

"Go get him, honey," Aaron said to Marta. I couldn't believe he was calling my wife such an affectionate name but it was clear they were falling fast for each other, at my expense. Marta untied me and I obediently walked into the bedroom.

"Marta and I decided we're going to have a party at my house this weekend and you're going to cater it and clean up for it. Here's a list of things you will need to prepare. You will have to take Friday and maybe Thursday off work to get my house ready. If you agree I will let you wash your face and sleep on the couch listening to me fucking your wife. Do you agree?"

"Yes, sir, I agree. I will make sure your guests have a good time."

As I walked toward the bathroom I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I had already been cuckolded twice by Aaron at a party, what was going to be in store for me the third time? I tried to put it out of my mind as I went to sleep to the sounds of giggling, slurping, and slapping.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds