• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Girl

Casino Girl

Casino Girl

"Crown and Coke," Free drinks come faster at the ten dollar slots.

"Sure," god what an ass I thought as her heels clicked away on the marble floor, from behind you couldn't even tell she was pregnant.

So young and pretty, 19 or 20, no, she had to be at least 21 to work in a casino.

My phone buzzed, the text said something about a stripper and the VIP room at the The Spearmint Rhino. I guess the IBM boys were going to be busy for a while, so much for dinner reservations at Emeril's.

Apparently this place thought that the hostess outfits should be tight black tights with black hose and 4 inch heels. Who am I to argue, but god this poor girl was pregnant, like 6 or 7 months pregnant.

The engagement ring was small, the wedding band was still very shiny. Her tray was empty now that I had my drink, she looked tired, the twenty dollar chip made her smile. I'm not sure how big they were before she got knocked up, but god she sure had cleavage now.

She was pretty in that cheerful girl next door sort of way. Gently cradling the baby bump she leaned back against a slot machine, looking down, she smiled as if she felt the baby move.

"Tough way to make a living...sit."

"Can't...god is always watching", she arched her eyebrows up pointing to the security cameras.

"They give you a hard time...really?"

"Yea...sometimes....depends on who's up there." She moved her hand up and to the side, the thin black material was stretched tight under her painted nails.

"Can you feel it," none of my business but, what to hell, she was pretty.

"Yea...when I stop walking I think he wakes up...sometimes he kicks," her name tag said Misty.

Over the next few hours she hovered, I got a little drunk and hungry. Her shift was over at eight, she said.

"What's to eat here....walking distance."

"It's all expensive and you have to have a reservation."

"Really, reservations, even here in the casino." I was down a hundred.

"Yea...that computer show thing...they tell us every place is booked," well that was why I was there after all.

"I have reservations...but my friends bailed...Spearment Rhino," Misty rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going to Emeril's alone...you know," a twinkle flashed...it was so fast I couldn't even be sure I had seen it. .

"I'm having leftover kung pao chicken...alone...yea," a bit of sarcasm I believe.

"Alone...why...husband working, " her ring glittered in the flashing lights of the slot machines.

"Air Force...Germany...Lundsburg...or something like that," it's Landsbery Air Force base in Germany I thought, but that's close enough I guess.

"Really how long?"

"Six months...so far," she must have figured I was counting the months. .

"Yea...I think I got pregnant the night before he left."

"The baby will be here before he gets back." she said with a sigh, loneliness is something even a half drunk stranger can sense.

"Have dinner...with me...I've always seen that Emeril guy on TV... I want to try it," I figured she would say no.

"Can't...broke...rents due."

"I didn't ask you to pay...I asked you to have dinner."

"Like a date...nooo...I'm married," I'm sure these girls get hit on a lot.

"No...like dinner."

"I'd have to go home and change." she waved dismissively at her outfit.

Persuasion is a gentle art.

"That's my phone." It's morning over there". She reached for her purse, her car was old but clean, we were headed to a part of Vegas I had never seen.

"Hi honey...I love you too." Misty sounded excited...I felt like I was intruding. I tried to ignore the small talk, looking out window helped, it seemed like the only green spots here were the golf courses.

"Noooo...NO...No...No...you can't tell me your doing that...that's so gross," I had tried to ignore the small talk, but squealing is hard to ignore.

"Me too...but still honey...no...I'm driving." This was getting pretty personal.

"I get ogled all day at work and now you too," she said it to him, but looked at me, I guess I hadn't been so discrete after all.

"No...I feel fat enough already...I'm not sending you a picture...no." The pleading went on for a while...I kind of felt for the guy.

"Love you too...bye," she tried not to laugh, then something kind of swept over her, nervousness or embarrassment or something, she started to talk...real fast.

"We've only been married a year and they shipped us out here to Nellis...fucking Vegas...then he gets orders to go over there... he wants me to send him a naked picture...I'm as big as a bus... I hate my asshole boss... NO MONEY ...my husband only thinks about my tits...we live in a shit hole...I miss my mom...I was going to go to college." Wow all in one sentence.

A tear formed and ran down her cheek. This girl was overwhelmed, I touched her hand.

"At least he is thinking about you." That was all, that was it, that was the limit of my wisdom.

"Yea...since the 9th grade." She wiped away the tear and tried to smile, the rest of the ride was quiet. Home for them was one of those live-in suite kind of places, really just motel room with a small kitchen. It was too hot to sit in the car.

"Come in, it's kind of a mess, I'm always so tired."

"God...really." Misty looked at her buzzing phone again.

"I guess he' really bored...horny...it's his day off ", she typed in two letters, I'm guessing it was the word "no". Ten seconds later it buzzed again, Misty tossed her purse on the bed and walked to the mirror, snapped a picture of herself and pushed the send button, "there", she said.

"I think there's beer in the frig, from before he left." six month old beer didn't seem like a good idea.

"Oh...god...I've got to take off these damn heels, they make my back hurt...I'm wearing flats to dinner," it seemed like a shame to deprive the world the view of her butt in heels, but I guess she gives at the office. Misty sat on the bed and unstrapped the black heels.

"Ok...Ok," Misty felt around on her tummy, her hand stopped at her belly button, she gave me a kind of silly grin.

"Feel." she took my hand and then covered it with her dainty fingers. The kid was moving around alright, maybe kicking or something. Misty leaned back on the bed and closed her eyes, her hand never moved from mine. There was an intimacy, my dick stirred, her phone rang again.

"Yes dear...yes I know they are...just big...I'm not sure...no I haven't bought any new ones...can't... rent remember...all I fit into are my old sports bras. Are you still doing that...that's so gross...no...no...I'm not going to talk dirty to you...no. Me too honey...all the time...my hormones are driving me crazy. I miss you too." Wow, this was more than uncomfortable, but it made my dick hard. I started to move away, Misty pressed down on my hand, then pulled a pillow under her head, leaving my hand on her tummy.

"Yes...my nipples are hard all the time lately...yes....I miss you too...I love you too." Misty's eyes were piercing, my hand moved up and down with her breathing.

She was quiet for a while, then she giggled, her eyes were bright, I don't know what he said but it must have been the right thing.

"Ok...ok... just for a minute." Annoyed wifey was suddenly gone, she had been replaced by sexy wifey the one that sounded like she was about to have phone sex with her husband.

"I would really like you to pull my top down so you could touch them." Misty breathed slowly into the into the phone.

"Mmmm...I miss that too...god I wish we could...too."

"Yes...does that feel good to you...no...I'm not doing anything...not yet." I looked for an escape, her hand pressed down harder.

"Would you like to touch my boobs...see how big and hard my nipples are." Misty arched her back, she was talking to her horny husband a million miles away, her eyes never left mine.

"I would really like you to touch them," it took me a second.

"God I wish you would touch them...that would feel so good...is your hand all greasy and warm...good...mmm." The tights were strapless, they would slide right off her shoulders. Was that what she wanted...really?

"I really want you to touch them," she was talking to me, her eyes were intense as I pulled the tight black material down over the shoulders. Her full breasts exploded in the conversation.

"Mmmm...honey the cool air feels so good on nipples...honey...mmm...their so hard...you like them when they are this hard honey...don't you?" I'm sure every male on earth would have liked them.

"God they are so hard...they ache honey, I really wish you would pinch them." Laying there bare chested with her legs dangling off the bed, Misty, the lovely young thing I met three hours ago was whispering to her husband while begging me to touch her breasts.

"Mmmm...AAhhhh...o god that feels so good." she was talking to him...she was talking to me. She flinched when my palms covered her peaks. She arched her back again when I stretched her swollen breasts up, pinching just her fleshy nipples.

"Oh honey...pinching him hurts...that makes me whimper doesn't it?"

Misty's eyes begged, "...oh...oh..oh...o god...o god....please...please...do you remember how I sound when my titties are pinched...you like to make me whimper...don't you ...mmm....me too."

"O...honey they really need to be kissed after you pinch them...don't they. I really want you to kiss them... please." All this was a little hard to believe, I questioned her with my eyebrows.

"I really wish you would kiss them...make them feel all better," Misty whispered into the phone, her eyes never left me, she was playing an intense game and she was playing pretty hard.

"Slow down honey...make it last...just hold yourself for a minute...remember the first time you kissed my boobs....huh...talk to me baby." Misty stopped talking...I guess it was his turn. I hoped the little gasp she made when I swirled tongue around her hard nipple fit into the story they were weaving, how could he not know. I think I could actually hear him moaning through the phone.

"Are you laying down...good...take you hand off your thing...mmmm...is it all hard honey...does it stand up all by itself...Mmmm...oh...mmmm....think about fucking me...does that make it harder...does if kind of bob up and down...when you dream of making love to me...mmmm... I miss it when it's that hard." Misty pushed my head towards her other breast, that nipple was just as hard as the first one. She teased him along and along, then slowly lifted my chin with her finger until our eyes met again.

"I really wish I could touch your dick...that makes me all horny...I could thank you for making me whimper by touching it for you." Misty whispered to him, she smiled at me.

I was hard... Misty grinned kind of a crooked grin, her tongue glazed over her perfect white teeth.

"O...your so big." she seemed pleased...", her fingers were as dainty as her belly was plump.

"Honey...mmm...touching you always makes me horny doesn't it. Oh my...that makes my little pussy so wet...would you like me to touch your little soldier." Her goofy smile almost made me laugh out loud, I had to turn my head. Misty pointed a scowling finger at me. I was beginning to wonder where this little game was going to end. I knew what I wanted, I wondered how far Misty was willing to take this.

"Honey...mmm...your so hard...does it feel good to stroke your hard cock...oh baby...my little pussy wants to be played with too...but it's all covered up...should I uncover it...should I take off my clothes...for you." He must have said yes, extending her hand as though I should kiss it, Misty left my hardon dangling. A little wiggle of her shapely bottom, and a gentle tug from me and Misty was standing.

"I'm going to put the phone down for a minute." a young mommy in waiting was quickly unveiled. With her bare bottom back on the edge of the bed Misty laid back down and pulled her heels up and rested them on the very edge of the mattress. A pillow under her head; she pressed her knees together seemingly in a gesture of modesty, it didn't help much, damp brown curl's covered the promise of her womanhood.

Misty was trimmed enough to keep her soft brown pubbies inside her uniform, but not much more than that, in fact she was kind of shaggy down there, I suppose that's OK, if hubby is half a world away.

"Mmm...baby...I'm all naked now...mmmm...honey I'm so horny...I miss...you sooo much...my pussy wants you honey....god my clit wants to be touched." The soft words were for him, her eyes focused on me standing beside the wrinkled bed.

"Would you like me hold your dick for you." Misty's hand reached for me, thousands of miles away hubby was stroking his own dick.

"That feel good?" Misty fingers were smooth and pretty, delicate and warm. No time like the present, tentatively I touched her tummy and then down towards her girly parts.

"Mmmm...honey my pussy is all lonely...a finger in my pussy would feel so good...do you want me to have a finger on my little pussy." He must have said yes, Misty's deep green eyes closed as her knees parted, making room for my hand, she moaned when my index finger found her clit. Her grip on my penis was suddenly tighter, her silky fingers smeared the clear drops as they formed. A million miles away hubby stroked his dick to the soft moans of me fingering his wife.

"Remember the first time...our honeymoon...I was so scared...we did it a lot that week...mmmm." and I used to think that only the girls I was dating were saving it for their wedding night.

"Honey...are you going to cum for me...does it feel good." Misty's fully spread her knees, her most delicate folds were wet and creamy, I dabbed the most precious of all lubricants and swabbed her clit.

"O god...honey can you hear that."

"Rubbing it fast feels sooo...god...fuck oh fuck honey." Misty's hips thrust in search of more friction.

"God it's been six months...". Misty ground against my thumb while cooing way more that sweet nothings into the phone.

"Honey remember when you would just rub you dick on my pussy...I never let you inside...did I...remember...in the car...remember how you would make me cum...and then how you would make a mess on my stomach." The hand that had been holding my dick found another pillow, helping her get it positioned under bottom seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do.

Misty grinned, I was hard, our fingers went back to the work of masturbation.

"I remember too...yes...do you think my little pussy would like that now...mmmm...it would have to be gentle...I know you would...o god." I held my thumb still as Misty rocked her hips, grinding her way towards satisfaction, her grip on my oh so warm dick loosened.

"Honey I would really like a nice hard cock to rub on my pussy...up and down...on my pussy...on my clit...mmmm...would you like that...it would make me cum." That was probably the sexiest thing I have ever heard a girl say.

"Which is better honey... a hand or my pussy." I don't care what he thought, she was talking to me.

Misty rocked her hips back on the plump pillow, naked and spread before me, Misty breathlessly teased her faraway hubby. Young and plump in the most womanly of ways her breasts rose and fell as she whispered, urging hubby on.

Misty oozed the humid fragrance of a woman in need, her most feminine furrow last visited by hubby was now on naughty display me. She was a very flushed faced and very naked young woman...I was a naked man with an erection standing between her legs.

"Oh...Oh my." Misty flinched, with her hips elevated she had to strain a little to look at me, over her swollen tummy.

Teasingly I plopped my dick in her nest of tangled pubic hairs a couple teasing thumps focused her attention for the moment, then toying with her long hair she whispered again to hubby. A glowing warmth seemed to radiate from the untrimmed curls. I tried to imagine Misty's silky insides, those normally hidden away, only for hubby to have and to hold.

"O god...please...please...I want you to rub my pussy." I did.

The pink head of my dick replaced the grinding of my thumb, I crossed her engorged clit at the top of my stroke and teased her forbidden opening at the bottom of each delicious stroke. As my erection slid up and down effortlessly Misty seemed to enjoy the bumpy length of my dick, she gasped rhythmically into the phone. How could he not know, I wondered.

Humping Misty's pussy brought back memories, I too had done this with a long ago girlfriend, usually sending her home with cum on the wrong side of her white cotton panties. How Misty and her hubby had managed to do this bare, skin on skin and yet Misty remained virgin was hard for me to imagine. A few of her wet pubic hairs made there way between us, the added friction was almost too much, my erection was fully settled between her velvety pink lips that had flared into a perfect wet clutching glove.

I'm sure hubby was enjoying himself, Misty was still whispering in his ear to help matters along What I was doing was way better than jacking off.

"God honey my pussy...god I wish you were here...o god." Misty had started hump back in my direction, our boy and girl rhythms fell into a natural syncopation, Misty seemed to pause just as my dick reversed direction at the bottom of her fleshy vagina. Each time the oozing head of my prick passed over her precious opening she seemed to grasp out loud for me, those moments were fleetingly intense, there was heat in the moment.

"Fuck me...Fuck me..o god just fuck me...I really want you to fuck...me."

Dick in hand...I held myself still at the brink.

"Oh honey...o god...o god....my pussy wants it." Misty closed her eyes, before rolling her hips back, her feet rested on my shoulders.

"Mmmmm...ohhh...did you come honey... mmmm...that feel good honey...mmmm...I bet you came a lot...too...didn't you."

"Talk to me honey...I want to cum too...o god." I swabbed the very opening of her womanhood with my stiff dick, our juices meddled into the smell of sex.

"I really want you to fuck me...please...". Misty's eyes begged.

I could tell it had been a while for her, that moan is distinctive, maybe he thought she had a dildo or something.

"Honey talk to me until I cum."

"Huh...huh....huh...honey...o god honey I'm so close." I don't know what he was saying to her, but whatever it as made her hips move just right.

My hands followed the motion of her hips, one at the top of each fleshy thigh, Misty was tight and oh so wonderfully sloppy at the same time.

"Oh god...honey...I'm cumming." With that...she ground her clit into my pelvic bone, her finish was noisy, mine was deep.

Post orgasm bliss, I laid beside her panting, shadows were starting to cloud the white ceiling, Misty put my hand back on her tummy, their child stirred.

"It's his day off...he usually calls back in a few hours...you know...when he gets hard again." Misty said with a playful grin.

That leftover kung pao chicken was pretty good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds