• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 04

Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 04

Divora had settled into my sleeping compartment, lying on her back in the adjacent berth, knees up and thighs akimbo. She was waiting for the surprise she had promised me.

She was comfortable and relaxed in my company. We had clicked on many levels. I lay facing her in my berth. It was hot in this confined area and she had stripped down to her underwear , I to my boxers boxers. I looked at her knickers, old fashioned big white briefs, sensible wear for a girl on her travels, able to soak up secretions and absorb smells. The crotch looked to be stained, not surprising as she had worn them for the best part of three days. Her arms rested under her head, displaying her hairy armpits, mirroring her pubic area that I had briefly glimpsed in our toilet adventure.

Our conversation in the restaurant car revealed that she had logged many and varied sexual encounters in her twenty two years. Her considerable IQ and robust scepticism had enabled her to avoid exploitation by either gender, though I could sense that she retained a core innocence that was her ultimate defence.

Entering my double berth compartment, she had stored her bag in the spacious cupboard over the door and inspected the tiny wet room arrangement that offered a small toilet opening onto the rails below, a miniscule sink and a shower head attached to the bulkhead above it. She told me she was going back to the restaurant for wine and a surprise gift.

I lay on my berth and promptly fell into a doze. A knock on the door an hour later heralded her return, clutching four bottles of red wine.

The surprise came ten minutes later , Divora jumping off her berth to answer a diffident knock. In came the youth we had encountered earlier, followed by the girl accompanying him, obviously not his sister. They stored their packs and stripped off to their underwear at Divora's suggestion.

He was a well made boy of nearly nineteen, though looking way younger. She was twenty, two notches below Divora's slimness and one away from anorexia, thin flat bum and scrawny thighs balanced by counterintuitively meaty, uptilted breasts. She had lank blonde hair, at odds with the dark pubic curl escaping her loose fitting panties as she sat next to me , hugging her knees to her chest. Klaus and Anna were their names.

Divora opened a bottle of wine , took a slug and passed it around - she was seated on the other berth, almost cuddled up to Klaus. They were on their way back to Berlin, having celebrated achieving their Baccalaureat with a few days in Paris.

As Divora jumped up to open another bottle, I detected the strong odour of fresh vaginal fluid, which certainly didn't emanate from Maria. I could imagine the wet patch in her already soiled panties. My penis began to unfurl in determined fashion. Klaus, meanwhile, stood up and reached up into his pack, producing a tin cigar case. His genitals bulged outwards, enormous in his skimpy German style mini briefs. Extracting a large joint from the case, he squeezed past Divora , rubbing across her fantastic bum, grasping the knob on the thin ventilator grille above the window and slamming it open. He lit up, inhaled, and expelled the smoke through the vent. He repeated this and passed it to Divora, who did the same, gesturing to Maria to take a turn. I was next, savouring the hit of a mild marijuana.

The next hour or two was a blur of sensation - Klaus was fully erect , his penis soaring through the waist band of his briefs , held against his body by the elastic, an inch at least above his belly button. A good two inches behind him and of lesser girth , I felt Maria strip off my boxers and apply her mouth to me. I pulled away abruptly, mindful of Club rules, Observing her hurt look, Divora disengaged her mouth from the Klaus monster, leaned across us and whispered into Maria's ear. Maria nodded her understanding and Divora resumed her ministrations on Klaus.

Maria got down on hands and knees in the aisle between berths. Klaus knelt down behind her. She had unusually long genitalia on the axis between her clitoral apex and lower vaginal entrance. Her labia were thin and bloodless and unattractive. Opening them, Klaus placed his huge glans against her orifice and slid in - this was Maria's first accomplishment, as his full length disappeared completely into her right up to the root. Now, a vagina is a superbly designed organ. Stretchy, elastic and resilient in young women, it can expand to take a massive penis or contract right down to snap onto a small one. It can also lengthen to some extent. Maria demonstrated an extraordinary capacity to do both, swallowing Klaus like a python consuming a fawn head first.

As the boy began his slow and easy strokes in and out of her, Maria invited Divora to stand in front of her and open up her thighs. Divora positioned herself, her lips on the other girl's mouth. This was Maria's second gift. Her tongue was praeternaturaly long, thin and very muscular. I watched as the tongue delved deep into thigh space and pulled back, sliding over vaginal entrance and slowly trawling between flushed labia. Pausing at Divora's clitoris, Maria hawked up thick spit from the back of her throat onto tongue tip and flicked rapidly at the inflamed nubbin. She then repeated the whole process several times. After her initial gasp of surprise, Divora succumbed easily to this pleasuring, mouth open lewdly and a dreamy look in her eyes as sensation spread from her genitals to the rest of her body.

I stood up, my penis rampant and demanding. Klaus had accelerated his doggy strokes, but wasn't even in third gear. I peered over them, wishing I could take his place for a while, A thick white scum encircled Maria's opening and coated the penis that was dredging up her innermost secretions. Klaus scooped up this foamy sludge and massaged it into her anus, which looked paper thin, with few rugae and lots of papillae. It moved in and out in time with his vaginal thrusting. There were finger marks on her bony buttocks and her thighs shone with her earlier lubricant.

I stepped over Maria, legs on either side of her upper shoulders. I was facing Divora, penis pointing at her umbilicus. She took the hint despite her distraction. She began the classic four hand massage - stroking my penis upwards for a count of ten with alternate hands and then similarly downwards. A long sticky string of pre-semen hung down from my urethral opening and disappeared into Maria's thin blonde hair.

A loud, officious knock sounded on the door, and we all froze, heads turning. It slid open and our friendly sleeper wagon supervisor Eva stepped in. A startled exclamation left her as she took in our wanton sexual tableau. She spun around to scuttle out.

Something changed her mind, though. She clattered the door shut and locked it, as we had neglected to do.

She was a plump fair - haired motherly woman in her late forties. Well padded hips and a big, comfortable bum filled a tailored blue uniform skirt. A crisp white shirt with the company logo stitched into it struggled to contain a big bosom, buttons straining.

She slowly undid her shirt to the waist and lifted out her large heavy breasts from their cups. They were quite buoyant for a woman of her age with chunky nipples. Sliding her skirt up her pale substantial thighs, she persuaded the hem over her hips and tucked it under her breasts. She inserted a hand between her tights and blue knickers and began an intimate finger dance through the fabric, thus wordlessly joining our scenario.

We resumed our previous activities , further stimulated by this new turn.

When she had reached a sufficient level of arousal, she took off her tights and panties and settled on a berth, feet up on the mattress edge and leaning back against the bulkhead with her thighs open wide. A large, thick clitoris was covered by a long thinly stretched almost transparent hood. A clean shaven pubic area displayed coarse outer lips and corrugatd deep red inners.

She was watching Divora intently, as Maria's relentless tonguing continued. Her breathing had become shallow and ragged and the hold on my penis became looser as she tuned into her approaching inner explosion. Her stomach, tiny breasts and neck were flushed a deep red. As her fingers left me and latched onto her small erect nipples, Eva jumped up, stood behind Divora and inserting two plump fingers under her sumptuous bum flesh, pumped them rapidly in and out of her vagina. Divora arched forward, thighs clamping shut, abdominal muscles spasming hard, firm fleshed buttocks thrusting backwards into Eva's fingers. A series of soft sighs was her only acknowledgement of an obviously massive climax.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 471 milliseconds