• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Birthday Fantasy

Birthday Fantasy

12

Let me start by saying that my wife and I have been married for about 15 years, and we enjoy a very satisfying and rewarding sex life. We've experimented a lot and are open to new and exciting things in the bedroom.

A little bit about her; she is in her mid forties, keeps in very good shape and easily looks ten years younger than she is. She is 5'9", has an athletic build, long brown hair, perky c cup breasts and an ass that could stop traffic. I have to admit that I prefer women in their 'natural state' so for the past 10 years, she's indulged me by letting her bush grow completely wild and un-trimmed. Though I would love for her to let her armpits grow out, she does shave them due to the pressures of what society views as normal.

As for myself, I am just shy of my 40th birthday, am 6'6" and weigh about 225 lbs. Though I'm not in peak physical condition, I do keep up with my appearances. I have dark hair, olive skin and a thick 8" cock. Recently, my wife had to undergo a surgery which has prevented us from being intimate for well almost two months, that has been difficult to say the least! Yesterday, that all changed with an evening that I'll never forget...

I just finished my work week and was looking forward to a quiet weekend lazing around at home. As my thoughts often do as I drive home, they turned to thinking of my hot and sexy wife. It'd been such a long time that my cock started throbbing and I could feel pre-cum start to wet my boxers. I could almost smell the musk between her thighs and the light but pungent smell between her ass cheeks.

As I turned the last corner before pulling up to my house, I snapped back to reality. I'd revisit my thoughts later once she and the kids went to bed and I had some time to myself; hoping there would be a pair of her dirty panties laying around for me to sniff while jerking off.

I walked through my front door and noticed the house was oddly quiet. I took off my shoes and walked in wondering where everyone was. As I climbed the stairs into the kitchen, my wife emerged from our bedroom wearing a robe, which was odd since it was early in the evening. I approached her and gave her a quick kiss.

I asked, "Hey babe, where are the kids?"

She responded, "I know it's a few days early, but I have a surprise early birthday gift for you. I got cleared by the Doctor today, and I arranged for the girls to have sleepovers tonight."

With that, she grabbed my crotch and kissed me passionately. I thought I would cum in my pants.

"Now, I know it's been awhile, and since it's your 40th, I'm going to make this a night you won't forget. You're going to listen very closely and do as I say. I've poured you a drink and have put a vitamin on the counter to help you through the night. Go take it and make sure you drink all that's in the glass."

I approached the counter and notice a blue pill sitting next to a glass filled with a yellow fluid. I recognized the pill as being a viagra and smelled the drink noticing a slight ammonia smell. It's warm and obviously a glass of urine. My cock jumps, and I quickly grab the viagra, pop it in my mouth and gulp it down with a big sip of her piss.

"Make sure you finish that, and there'll be more where that came from because the only toilet I'll be using tonight will be your mouth."

I'm feeling dizzy at that moment with lust and excitement.

"Now, go take a shower and make sure that you're all cleaned up inside and out. I want you to shave your cock, and I've left out the enema bulb for you to clean out your ass. Once you're done, there will be clothing laid out for you to wear on our bed, so put them on and wait for further instructions."

Obediently and very excited, I head towards the washroom to get ready, but she yells at me to stop.

"What is the proper response, when I give you direction?" she says with disdain.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I will obey and not disrespect you again."

I make my way to the bathroom and quickly empty and clean out my bowels with the enema and hop in the shower. I have to concentrate so I don't cut my dick cause I'm having trouble keeping my hands from shaking with excitement. About 15 minutes pass as I'm getting ready and I can start feeling flushed as the Viagra starts to take effect. I can feel my cock getting engorged as I finish my shower.

I towel off, and make my way to the bedroom. I notice a single garment of clothing on the bed and pick it up to examine it. It's a small pair of my wife's frilly lace g-string panties and I quickly notice they've been worn as they have some discharge in the gusset. I lift them to my nose and inhale deeply feeling like I'm going to pass out with pleasure. I move my nose further down the string and take in the smells of her ass.

Though I've mentioned the thought of wearing her panties to her in the past, I'm a bit taken aback, but excited nonetheless. My dick is now raging hard and I slip on the dirty g-string. I relish the feeling of the string sliding between my cheeks knowing it spent some time between her own cheeks too. The small front does nothing to contain my erect cock, it only serves as a bit of a sling.

As I walk out of the bedroom, I'm feeling a little self conscious since she's never seen me wearing her panties before, even though I've indulged on occasion in private. Of course, it's the only thing I'm wearing too, which doesn't give me much more confidence.

I get to the living room, and my wife is quietly looking me over as she's sitting on the couch wearing her robe.

"Come stand in front of me and let me take a good look."

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

"Turn around and bend down."

I feel a sting on my bottom, as her whip cracks. She must have had laying beside her out of sight.

"Do you like the way my dirty panties feel tucked in your ass my little cum slut?"

"Yes Mistress, they feel awesome," I say.

"Good, I wore those for three days straight to get them nice and dirty for you. I imagine you had a good whiff of them before putting them on?"

"I did Mistress, the smell almost made me pass out," I say blushing slightly.

"Your dick looks like it's about to explode, but it's going to have to wait. The vitamin I made you take will make sure you're able to recover enough for you to please me over and over. Now, go make me a drink and make one for yourself too. I've left you a fresh glass of my piss for you to use as your mix."

I go into the kitchen feeling light headed with excitement and quickly mix her favourite drink of Grapefruit juice and vodka, while mixing myself a vodka and piss. I take a long gulp to try and calm my nerves and go back to the living room.

What I see when I enter the room makes my knees buckle. My wife has disrobed, and what she's wearing brings me to the edge of blowing my load. She's wearing a cupless white corset pushing up her firm a perfectly shaped breasts. Her nipples are sticking straight out and look very engorged.

She is wearing a very small pair of white mesh thong panties that do absolutely nothing to hide her dark and unruly bush. Her pubic hair is sticking out from the top and both sides in full display.

As I put her drink down, she stands and turns from me showing off her backside in the v shaped thong. I've always been an ass man, and my wife has one for the record books. I could literally stare at it for hours on end. She quickly bends forward and spreads her cheeks slightly and I see the tiny hairs in her ass crack curling around the white string that's covering her asshole.

It takes everything in me to not dive in headfirst to get a good long whiff of her asshole, but I'm a good sub and don't overstep my bounds. After giving me a few moments to take it all in, she seductively takes her seat on the couch, keeping her legs slightly spread motioning for me to sit at her feet.

"I take it from all the precum coming out of your cock, that you like what you see?"

I nod and blurt out, "Yes, Mistress!"

"There's more to this than what you see. I've been planning this for awhile. First off, I know you like it when I'm a bit dirty, so I haven't had a shower in 4 days. I'm sure you've already noticed the smells coming from my body."

In truth, I was in so much of an excited fog, that I hadn't noticed, but now I did certainly detect a smell of her body odour. That only served to excite me further. I was starting to wonder how the hell I was going to be able to contain myself. I was scared that even touching my dick was going to make me cum, but her seduction wasn't over yet.

"I know you like me natural, and since it's your birthday I have another present," she said while lifting her arms over her head.

My eyes quickly locked on to her armpits, and what I saw literally almost made me pass out. I quickly regained my senses and took in what looked to be about a month and a half of growth. Her armpit hairs were easily an inch long and look full and luxuriant. Though she'd let them go for a few weeks for me in the past, I had never seen them like this. I felt a high like I'd never felt before.

"On top of not showering for 4 days, I haven't put on any deodorant either. Come up here and have a smell you filthy little bitch."

Eagerly I got on my knees and took in the most amazing aroma I had ever smelt. After letting me linger a minute, she pushed me away.

"You can get more of that later, I want you to stay on your knees and lick my ass and pussy. I'm getting a bit wet and need some tending to."

She scooted forward and spread her legs giving me access to her ass and pussy. I carefully moved the gusset of her panties aside and stared at her massive bush a moment before moving in to take in the musky scent of her unwashed hairy genitals. The aroma of her pussy and ass pierced my nostrils and made my cock jump.

I had to concentrate so that I wouldn't cum all over the floor and had probably already leaked out a few tablespoons of clear precum.

I started licking and kissing her inner thigh while spreading her open revealing her engorged clitoris and her hairy asshole. I felt like an animal not knowing where to start, but I spent what felt like an eternity consuming the tastes and smells coming out of her. As she got more and more aroused, a milky white discharge started oozing out of her pussy and I quickly ate it like a man who hadn't eaten in days.

I licked and sucked every drop I could from her and enjoyed every salty bit. Though I know from her moans that she was enjoying the attention, I knew that I was enjoying myself a lot more. I wanted to keep eating her, but once she got what she wanted she pushed me away and stared at the puddle of precum below my still throbbing cock.

She smiled wryly and said, "Get on your hands and knees and lick your juices up like a dog!"

I obliged, saying, "Thank you Mistress."

I had revealed to my wife that I always fantasized about cleaning up her cream pie after sex. I'm sure she thinks it's a bit freaky, but hasn't openly said she thought it was disgusting. I've managed to do it a few times over the past few years and have thoroughly enjoyed it, but often lose interest immediately following ejaculation. Her forcing me to lick my precum was a huge turn on.

"You've had a raging hardon for almost an hour now, it must be ready to explode. Let's take care of that and get your first load out of the way."

I had mixed feelings about obliging, since I know all too well the feeling following ejaculation. I was struggling internally to let go of the excitement I had been feeling since I got home, but I wasn't one to disobey an order.

"You're gonna get on your knees and stick your dick in me. I know that you'll probably cum in seconds, but that's ok. Don't thrust too much, and I want you to stay as deep inside me as possible. You're going to shoot your huge load as far up in me as possible, and once you have spurted every last drop, you're going to carefully and slowly pull out. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress."

Since my cock was like a piece of steel and I had been licking her pussy for a good amount of time, my dick slid right in to her wet pussy. The feeling of entering her just about made me cum on the spot. I got as far in as I could and stopped moving, fearing I would ejaculate. After taking a few deep breaths, my wife spoke up;

"What are you waiting for? I want you to cum the biggest load of your life. Your cock feels great, but I know from not having sex for almost two months that you won't last long enough to get me off, so just do it. My pleasure will come later."

With that, I thrust a few times and felt a surge in my balls. I couldn't hold back any more, and as per her orders I plunged in as deep as I could. The build up a cum after a few months was huge and I felt as though I came for a full minute. Keeping in mind her instructions, I carefully withdrew my still mostly erect dick from her vagina. The Viagra, was keeping me semi erect. Once I pulled out, she looked down at her pussy in approval.

"Good, none of it spilled out. Now put my panties back on to keep it inside me. I don't want to lose any of it. That is part two of tonight! Let's adjourn to the bedroom, I want you to lay down on your back on the bed."

I followed her instructions and followed her to our bedroom. I laid on the bed, and she took out some bondage straps that she'd place between the mattress and box spring. She tightly bound my hands and legs down until I lost most of my mobility.

"I'm going to go fix a drink for myself and be back in a few minutes. That should give you some time to get over your post cum blues."

I lay there hearing her in the kitchen trying to refocus. Because it had been so long, it wasn't taking me as long to regain my desire. What seemed to be forever later, but was probably only 5 minutes, my wife re-entered the bedroom with a devilish look on her face.

Seeing her again in her outfit reignited my lust, and there was a clear wet spot on her mesh panties where it's likely some of my cum was leaking. Her bush was now matted down a bit with our juices which made it even more appealing. She climbed onto the bed and threw one leg over me in a reverse cowgirl position. She slowly edged up putting her ass right over my face.

"Listen up, my little cum eating slut. You are now going to have the pleasure of licking me clean. You will lick up and swallow every last drop of jizz out of my pussy and clean out every bit that's dropped into my panties. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Even though I wasn't completely in the right headspace yet to start the cleanup, my dick was starting to respond differently. I could feel myself starting to get aroused again. She slowly untied her pantie strings, carefully placing her pussy right over my mouth so as to not drop any cum any where other than my mouth.

In the first seconds, I waited in anticipation but could tell she was holding it in. The position I was in placed my nose directly at her anus which filled my nostrils with the smell of her ass which I found intoxicating. With all this sensory overload, my cock stiffened and I started to secretly beg the cum to start oozing into my mouth.

She must have read my mind, because at that moment, she relaxed he muscles and a few drops of thick cum dropped directly on my tongue. I can't say the taste is bad, but the texture is what takes getting used to. In my renewed excitement though, it made it delicious. The mixture of both our juices was amazing.

I reached my tongue out and started feverishly licking her opening, and a huge flow of my cum started flowing into my mouth. I kept licking and sucking to get every last drop and realized that my wife was also reaching an orgasm. She convulsed on my face as I took it all in. I was in heaven. After coming down from her orgasm, my wife grabbed her panties and shoved them in my mouth telling me to suck them clean of my cum. I eagerly obliged.

She reached into the nightstand and retrieved her enjoy pure wand.

"I'm gonna fuck myself and give you a little something to wash your cum down with."

We had discovered the pure wand a few years back and discovered that it made her squirt like crazy. She started to plunge it in and out while maintaining a position right above my face. It didn't take long to hear the wetness building up, and soon a gush of liquid came out of her pussy. I frantically opened my mouth to catch as much of her nectar as I could, savouring every drop.

She pulled the wand out and lowered her pussy to my mouth to allow me access to clean her, which of course I quite enjoyed.

By this point, I was completely excited again and my dick was rock hard.

"Now, you're going to fuck me hard," she said, and positioned herself on top facing me.

She slowly slid onto my pole and started riding up and down. After fucking for a few minutes, she got off me, untied my bonds and told me to take her from behind which was a favourite position of ours. While she knelt on the bed, I entered her pussy from behind and started pounding her hard while grabbing forcefully onto her hair. She told me to pull harder which I did and kept a steady pace of fucking.

She pulled away suddenly and laid on her back putting her arms above her head exposing her gloriously hairy armpits. She motioned for me to come over and I started licking and smelling the smelly godliness before me. While continuing to suck on her pits, she my guided my cock back to her pussy and I started thrusting with renewed vigour.

With the intoxicating smells of her dirty hairy armpits and thrusting into her tight pussy, I felt the familiar surge in my balls. I came harder than I had ever come deep into her pussy as it violently contracted as we were having simultaneous orgasms. I shuddered and felt in a heap on top of her exhausted and breathing heavily.

After a few moments of catching our breath, I felt my cock become limp and start to slide out of her slick pussy. This brought my wife to attention.

"You probably think we're done, but you're wrong. Now that you've proven you can and want to clean up after yourself, you will get down on me right now and clean up your mess!"

That was not what I wanted to hear in that moment, and the thought of eating another load so quickly after coming again sounded revolting, but I had just done it a short while ago and knew that I could. I pulled out and looked at the wet and tangled bush that was my wife's pussy.

A large glob of cum was leaking out of her vagina. I took a deep breath, and dove in. The first lick was difficult, but I soon got over myself and started enjoying it. I was down there for what felt like a long time, but was probably only a few minutes. Her pussy was matted down with saliva and semen that was stuck in her hairs. I had cleaned it the best I could.

My wife stood and for a second time went to her nightstand. This time, she pulled out her strap-on dildo and put it on.

"Get on your knees and suck my dick bitch. When you're done, it's your turn to get on all fours so I can fuck you in the ass!"

The cream pie cleanup had given me a little renewal in desire, something I would have thought wouldn't be possible after two rounds, so I got on my knees and started sucking on my wife's fake dick. She grabbed my hair and bobbed my head for a few minutes before motioning for me to get on the bed. I assumed the position and she got behind me. After placing some lube on my clean asshole, she slowly slide her dildo around my asshole.

After playing around my hole a little, I felt the familiar sting of penetration. The stretching was always a good hurt, but lessened with each second. Once she inserted it a few inches, she started thrusting slowly which started feeling good against my prostate. After a few minutes, she started speeding up her thrusts and I felt a fullness inside me as she thrust deeper. As my prostate kept getting stroked, precum again started oozing from my dick. She kept fucking me until she got tired and pulled out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Birthday Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds