• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Restraining Order

Restraining Order

I have a huge headache. What did I drink last night? More importantly: where the hell am I!? My eyes are open but I can't see anything. I can't move either. What is going on?! I smell a candle burning; it smells fruity; like something citrus-y and tropical. I can hear music playing, too. I'm slightly disoriented but I can tell that it's "Sex Room" by Ludacris and Trey Songz playing; and...I can't move! I KNOW I'm not tied to a damn bed...wait...and NAKED!?!?!!

I feel someone grab my dick with the softest hands I've felt in a while; soft like that cushion used in the Tempur-Pedic mattresses; yes, it felt like her hands were made to hold my dick. I feel a tongue on my balls right before a pair of lips kisses the base of my shaft; the lips are just as soft yet luscious. I start getting hard despite the fears that are going through my mind right now. I have no clue who this person is nor what happened while I was unconscious; but this feels so good; so...familiar. I try not to moan but I can't help it. Whoever this is not only knows what she's doing but she knows what I like.

She knows to lick the tip; she knows to spit on it; she knows to either suck the tip or choke my whole dick down her throat. I can hear her getting turned on as she chokes on me. I can feel her tongue licking the saliva from my balls and then spitting it back on my dick before sucking the head. I beg her to stop; pleading to be untied.

The teasing stops. I feel her body climb on top of me & she starts removing the blindfold. It's too bright at first & I am still slightly hungover. I can't make out everything that's going on but I begin to recognize the smiling face of the person sitting on top of me.

I met her months ago at a bar that I frequent. She caught my eye because of the slightly dark pink floral print sundress, matching pink and yellow bangles, and black framed eyeglasses she was wearing. She was also wearing pink eye shadow but not a lot, it blended in with her milk chocolate skin so well as if to accent her eyes instead of drawing attention to them like most girls' eye shadow. Her pink and floral ensemble was concluded with 4-inch wedge heels. They looked to be made from a straw-woven basket on the bottom but tied with half-inch wide yellow-sheer laces in a crisscross motion that led up to the bottom of her calves. I bought her a few drinks and we chatted the night away. We left the bar and went back to her place where things got hot & heavy. Most of the night is a blur but the bits and pieces I do remember are of some of the best sex I've ever had; but it was a one-night stand; at least to me it was. She started calling me every hour of every day; "bumping" into me while I was out no matter when or where I was. It got annoying and I found myself having to relocate around town & change my phone number. It worked for a while but considering my predicament, not well enough.

The room is well lit. She uses those spiral daylight bulbs; not the fluorescent ones. It really brings out the kiwi-green gloss paint on her walls. From what I can see while tied to the bed, her bedroom isn't really simple but it's not lavish either. She has an antique walnut armoire counter-cornered to the right of her bed with a matching dresser across from the foot of the bed. Nothing is really on it except a huge mirror that is attached to it & a few pictures in the mirror. She likes to keep things squared away apparently; even me.

I twist and turn trying to break free and get loose. She just keeps smiling and whispers in my ear, "Don't fight it baby. You won't regret it." She goes back down and starts to suck my dick again; eyeing me as she takes as much as she can down her throat and as much as I try not to look I am still drawn to her gorgeous hazel brown eyes. I love the way her eyes peer into my soul as her lips continue to slurp the spit off my dick. At this point I am completely over anything that was once an issue between her and me; and when she took the tip of her tongue, wrapped it around the side of my dick, and licked it up and down, I was ready to marry her.

I start talking dirty to her: "Swallow my dick down your throat", I exclaim aggressively. "Aaaaahhh, yes! Just like that!" Although restrained, I continue to command her as if I am not. "Now open your mouth wide...no, wider...good...keep it open." I begin thrusting my dick into her mouth in spite of how securely she has me strapped to the bed. I can see it in her eyes that she enjoys the way I fuck her throat; the way I leave it there until she can't breathe. I love how she spits and drools all over it and uses her hand to make sure that every inch of my dick, from head to balls, is soaking wet and erect.

I ask her to untie me; she gives me a side eye; I tell her I'll be nice; she asks for a show of good faith. She crawls up, sits on my chest, & opens her legs. I lick my lips as I see her tight little pussy in front of me. She had to have gotten a wax. There's no hair in sight, no razor bumps, no scars, or anything. She is so close I can smell its natural sweetness yet so far that my tongue won't reach even with its unnatural length.

I stopped her from spreading her lips when I saw her reaching to play with herself; I want the pleasure of separating her lips with my tongue. I tell her to sit on my face and I hold my tongue out. It tastes so good; sort of like fresh fruit; like an apple when you take that first bite and the juice and flavor burst in your mouth.

She is so wet; I mean I can't believe I'm smacking. I have to keep sucking her lips because her pussy is dripping all over the side of my mouth. She lets out a loud gasp as my tongue penetrates her pussy. I twirl my tongue around as if I'm using a pipe cleaner to swab the inside of a tube. I love the way her muscles contract as my tongue tries to make its way deeper into her pussy. I flick my tongue backwards & pull it slowly out of her pussy as the tip slides against her insides.

She can't take anymore; she's cum all in my mouth and I love the taste. I am starting to believe the saying that if a woman eats fruit right before sex her cum will taste like it because I can swear I taste oranges with a hint of pineapple. She gets up, grabs the keys to the cuffs, and begins kissing me as she releases me. I know now how much I was enjoying eating her because I can feel the wetness of my goatee as she kisses me. I think she likes the taste of her pussy; she hasn't pulled her tongue from my mouth yet.

My wrists are now free as she unlocks the cuffs on my ankles next. I get up, grab the back of her neck, turn her around, and bend her over on top of the bed. As I hold her face down to the bed, her ass is moving from side to side while moving my dick with it. I grab her wrists using my right hand, place them on her back, and restrain her while I put my dick in her with the left one; she jumps but I hold her still. I hear her mumble, "Oh, shit", as I put the last inch in and go balls deep; her pussy tightens and gets wetter as I try and go even deeper.

Still restraining her, I start using my left hand to hold her wrists so that I can grab her long, dark brown hair with my right one. I grab a handful of her hair as if I'm about to put it into a ponytail and hold it tight. I begin thrusting longer and harder; pulling her hair until her head can't come back towards me anymore than it already has. She shrieks the words, "Aah! Aah! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" with each thrust I make. I hear her scream, "Jai, I'm cumming!!" as I keep pounding consistently and rhythmically. With one last stroke I go deep and remain there; digging as much as I can while she gasps & moans in pleasure from the orgasm she just experienced.

I release her hair and wrists and her body collapses onto the bed; as she fell it was as if the whole world slowed down so that I could marvel at her sweaty dark brown figure lie before me. I barely let her rest a mere 5 seconds before aggressively turning her around and shoving my dick down her throat so that she can lick off all of the cum she left on it. I start squeezing and spanking her butt cheeks while she licks my balls; then I grab a pair of the cuffs and cuff her hands behind her back. I see a smile on her face despite not knowing what I have in store for her.

I turn her back around and put her in doggy style, place her feet next to one another, and cuff her ankles. I stand back and gaze upon her round, peach-shaped ass before slapping the left cheek with my right hand. I squat down and just bask in the moistness of her sweet pink pussy and her waxed lips. My lips begin to lick themselves before kissing hers; my tongue extends to reach out and lick her clit. It falls very short so I use my thumb instead; burying my face in her pussy and spreading her butt cheeks apart. Her toes curl; her body shakes; my dick gets harder with each passing second; her moans are intoxicating.

Still spreading her cheeks apart with both hands, I guide my dick inside of her like those guys on the airport runways guiding planes for landings. I don't go completely in this time; she's expecting it so all she gets is the head. She mumbles, "Baby please. Gimme all of it...Jai...I don't wanna beg. Jai, please don't make me beg for it." I continue to slowly stroke her despite her pleas. "Jai, please baby. I want you to go deeper. I need to feel all of you inside of me." I grip her ass as tight as I can and let my dick go as deep as it will go. "Yes! Now fuck me harder!" I have no qualms with fulfilling her request. With her buttocks still tightly grasped in my clutches, her hands cuffed behind her back, her ass perfectly positioned in the air, an arch in her back, and her face planted on her sky blue silk sheets I start thrusting as hard as I can; giving her every inch of my hard dick that she so desperately wanted that she orchestrated last night's events in order to receive it.

My left leg is now propped on the bed in order to brace myself for the powerful strokes I intend to give her. It's so satisfying to know that she has nothing to grab on to, nothing to brace herself with, and no way of running from me as I give her the hardest back-shots I've ever been able to administer. "Oh my God, Jai, just like that!" is yelled at the top of her lungs. "Shut up!" escapes my lips as my hand quickly slaps her on the ass. "Yes, daddy! But only if you keep spanking me." I comply by spanking her so hard that her ass jiggles a little from the force.

"You like that?!" I inquire.

"Mm-hmm! I love it baby!" she moans.

All that can be heard is the sound of my open hand striking her butt and our sweaty skin sticking together as my pelvis makes contact with her pussy. Her pussy clinches my dick; she's about to cum. She doesn't say anything when I ask her; she just gasps as she bounces the side of her head on the bed. I continue pummeling her with long and hard thrusts as she climaxes. I feel her pussy release its grip on me and I drop down to taste her as she has an orgasm. I slurp and suck her pussy all the while stroking the head of my dick so that I can cum too. I feel my dick getting harder while I continue to get turned on from feeling her fluids flow down my throat. "Oh, Jai, yes! Keep eating my pussy! Lick it up! All of it!" Her voice only makes me cum quicker and stroke my dick harder. I stand up, grab her left cheek, and stroke my whole dick instead of just the head. "Are you about to bust, baby? Huh? Cum on my ass for me, Jai!"

With those words resonating throughout me, I lose it. I feel every ounce of cum flowing from my dick that my body can possibly produce at this moment. It lands everywhere; the first shot on her back and hands and the second on the crack of her ass. The last shot was the best; it managed to get in her hair. All of the energy I had left in me drains from my body and I feel my knees buckle. I grab the bed for support and climb into it next to her. She whispers in my ear, "I love how warm your cum feels dripping down my ass and pussy. Now find the key to the cuffs so I can taste it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Restraining Order

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds