• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hannah's Visit Pt. 01

Hannah's Visit Pt. 01

12

This is my very first story. It involved brother/sister incest and non/dubious consent. If those are your kinks, like they are mine, I hope you enjoy!

Please vote and comment. Thanks!

******

I grew up in rural Lancaster, Pennsylvania, but I'd been to Philly a couple times growing up. My entire fifth grade class was bused to the art museum on a school trip, and my parents once took my baby sister and me on a tour of the city's historical sites. Museums are stifling, mind-numbingly boring places for ten year old kids, and history didn't exactly rev my engine as a teenager. Being there, though, among the tall buildings, the smells coming from the restaurants and cafes, and the people -- so many of them, and so different from the (mostly white) ones I grew up with -- I was hooked. I moved here at age eighteen for college and, seven years later, still haven't looked back.

I made the hour-long trip home just once a year, at Christmas, and only so I could see my little sister Hannah. Despite our seven year age difference, we were always incredibly close. From the moment my parents brought her home, I was determined to always protect her and give her anything she wanted.

She'd always been a beautiful girl. While I look like our father -- tall, blonde, and tan -- she inherited our mother's thick, wavy, red hair, blue eyes, and porcelain skin. At 5'5", she's six inches shorter than I am, and she'd recently developed pretty curves on her slender frame. She would tell me about boys at her school asking her out, but she'd always turned them down, which suited me just fine, since none of them were good enough for her, anyway.

I felt horrible moving away from her when I left for college, but it was for my own sanity. I wouldn't have been a good big brother if I was miserable all the damn time. We talked at least once a week, keeping each other up-to-date on our lives. I'd spent the last few years doing my best to convince her to move to the city after she graduated high school, but she'd always been an anxious girl, and I think she was scared to make such a huge change. When she turned eighteen last month, I called to wish her a happy birthday and pitch her my idea to celebrate.

"How would you feel about coming to stay with me for a few days next month?" I offered. "You've got that fall break coming up, right? And October is a great time to visit colleges. You'll have me as your guide, so you'll have nothing to worry about."

"Derek... I don't know. I mean, yeah, I've got to start applications soon, and, ok, I have no clue where I want to apply, but..." she trailed off.

I was sure she would turn me down, so I played on her unwillingness to ever disappoint me. "Come on, Han. I've lived here for seven years, and you've never once come to visit me," I said, attempting to sound wounded. "I'm dying to show you my place, my city. It would really mean a lot to me, sis."

"Ugh! That was a dirty move, Derek," she complained, halfheartedly. I grinned like an idiot, knowing I had her, and she relented, "Fine, you win."

~ ~ ~

So, there I was, one month later, standing at the train station and awaiting Hannah's arrival. I'd planned out our next four days and nights, packing them with visits to four different universities, restaurants I thought she might like, and even a bar or two that I knew wouldn't card her. What I hadn't planned for was the air leaving my lungs the second I saw her.

I almost didn't recognize her, at first. Her long, red hair, which had hit just below her waist when I saw her last Christmas, now flowed perfectly wild around her shoulders. The bare face I was used to seeing was now made up, subtly enhancing her already-lovely features. Her v-neck t-shirt exposed the swell of her white breasts, which looked to be at least a C cup, and her skinny jeans hugged her long legs tightly.

My dick twitched at the sight of her. What the fuck? I thought. This is your sister, you sick perv. But she didn't look like my Hannah, like the little girl I'd seen only ten months before. She looked like a woman, now, and -- even worse -- like a woman I would kill to fuck.

After covertly adjusting myself and shaking off the unbidden and unwanted thoughts of sinking my cock deep into my baby sister, I shouted out, "Han!" Her pale cheeks were bright red as quite a few heads turned toward the sound of my booming voice, but when she saw me, she ran as fast she could and threw her arms around my neck, smacking at least a dozen kisses on my cheek. Her breasts against my chest and her soft lips on my skin had my dick stirring again, and I prayed that she couldn't feel the hard on I had for her. I'm sure I was mistaken, but I could have sworn her hips rocked, almost imperceptibly, into mine.

"Derek! I am so freaking happy to see you, big brother," she said as she beamed up at me, her arms still around my neck and her body still flush with mine. "I can't believe you talked me into this. I'm so nervous being here. You promise you won't let me out of your sight, right?"

I was thinking that it would be impossible to see anything else but her, but all I said was, "Not even for a second." I grabbed her pink, girly duffel bag from her, and we started walking toward the cabs. I had to ask, "You look so different, Han, so grown up. What made you change your look?"

"I'm eighteen now, and I was tired of looking like a little kid. Plus, I didn't want to come here and embarrass you by looking like a total rube."

I threw an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "You could never embarrass me, kid. I know I shouldn't say this, since I'm your brother and all, but you look really hot, so... mission accomplished, I guess." She playfully punched me in the arm, but I saw the hint of a pleased smile on her face.

We went back to my apartment, and I set her up on the couch and told her to rest up for the packed schedule we had the next day. I was going to let her sleep in a little, but she must have been too anxious, and she was knocking on my bedroom door at 6 a.m. I put my pillow over my face and groaned but called out a muffled, "Come in."

"I couldn't sleep, Derek. I'm really nervous about today. Is it ok if I hang out in here until you're done sleeping?" I lifted the pillow a little bit so I could reply to her, but my words caught in my throat, and I had to quickly move the pillow to cover my growing erection. I figured Hannah would wear oversized t-shirts and baggy sweatpants to bed, but no, not my newly-adult baby sister. She was wearing what looked like a tiny, thin-strapped nightgown that ended just above mid-thigh. It was a dark blue that made her skin look fucking angelic. Her eraser-sized nipples hardened in the cool air of my room, making it impossible not to look at her round, pert teenage breasts.

I realized she was waiting for a response, so I cleared my throat and managed a raspy "sure." She joined me on my bed and opened the book she'd brought with her, but it didn't take long before that book slipped from her hands and her breathing became deep and even. I lay there, mesmerized by the rise and fall of her breasts. I ached to reach out and cup them in my hands, run my thumbs over her nipples. I was about to do just that when she rolled onto her side, facing me. The shift caused the hem of her nightgown to ride up a few inches, exposing the enticing skin of her upper thighs. This, I couldn't resist. I very lightly ran my fingertips over that skin, and when she didn't stir, I used my full hand to feel its silky smoothness. Watching her peaceful face for any sign that she was waking up, I crept my fingers up under the hem and back to palm her firm ass.

My cock strained towards her, begging me to let it find relief inside of her. It was then that I admitted to myself: I wanted my sister, and I wanted her bad. I could no longer deny it, so I now needed to figure out what to do about it.

~ ~ ~

After touring a couple universities that day, we went back to my place and ordered Chinese. I could tell she was getting more excited about being here, being in the city. I'd shown her how to take the bus, trolley, and train, how to order from a food truck, and how to navigate through the crowded streets of Center City. She became more confident during the course of the day, and I couldn't help admiring her sparkling eyes, which took in all the new sights, sounds, and smells with wonder and enthusiasm. They made her even more beautiful. She still had some anxiety, though, and I wanted to see if I could loosen her up.

As we ate, I asked, "Want a beer or anything? I've got wine, too, if you want."

I wasn't really expecting her to take me up on my offer, but after a moment of deliberation, she said, "Ok, I'll have a glass of wine. Um. White... I think?" It was clear this was a first for her.

I filled her glass up almost to the top, and she must of liked it, because she drank it a lot more quickly than she probably should have. It hit her fast, and I filled the empty glass right back up. I liked seeing her so open and relaxed. And, yeah, I also liked seeing her tank top ride up, exposing the soft, white skin of her flat stomach, when the wine warmed her and she removed her sweater. Hoping to keep this going, I grabbed packed the bowl that I kept in the drawer of my end table, lit it, and inhaled deeply. As I blew out the thick smoke, I saw Hannah watching me with wide eyes.

I laughed at her expression and asked, "Ever smoke pot, Han?" When she shook her head, I said, "I think you'll like it. Want to try?"

"I guess... maybe? What's it feel like?"

"I can't really describe it. You just have to experience it for yourself."

"Yeah, ok," she finally replied, nodding as if to punctuate her decision. I think the two glasses of wine helped influence her choice. "How do I do this?"

"Well, for or your first time, I'm going to take a hit from the pipe, then I want you to open your mouth right in front of mine, and I'll blow the smoke into it while you inhale." I watched her expression turn from wary to curious to resolved before she scooted closer to me on the couch. I put the pipe to my mouth, inhaled as much as I could, and, while holding it in, crooked my finger for her to come closer. She brought her mouth to just an inch from mine and parted her plush, pink lips. We didn't take take our eyes off each other as I blew the smoke out, and she sucked it in with a deep breath. She closed her eyes while she held it in her lungs, and when she exhaled, I could already see the drug's effect on her body.

Hannah tilted her head back, a look of pure, blissed-out ecstasy on her face. "Holy crap, that is good," she half spoke/half moaned. I couldn't take my eyes off her white throat and longed to lick up the length of it. "Can we do that again?" she asked with an eager look on her face.

We repeated the process, only this time her lips were just a hair's breadth from mine. It took all the strength I had not to close that minuscule distance and capture her mouth.

After the wine and the pot, Hannah was nice and pliable. I started inquiring about her love life, asking if she'd been on many dates.

"I went on one, but I wasn't really into the guy. I just wanted to get my first date out of the way. My first kiss, too," she said with a blush.

"So, that's all you've done? Has a guy ever touched your breasts or touched you, you know, down there?" I nodded my head to the apex of her thighs.

She threw a pillow at me and yelled, "Derek! Oh my god, I can't believe you just asked me that!" Hannah shook her head as if she couldn't believe she was about to confess a big secret. "No. Happy? Nobody's touched me like that, and I'm a virgin, and I'll probably die a virgin, k? And I know it's not because guys don't want me, 'cause they keep asking me out, but, I don't know, I just never wanted any of them like that." The pot was making her ramble, and I chuckled at her under my breath.

Satisfied with my new knowledge, I decided a change of scenery was called for.

"Hey, you wanna go out? There's a small Irish bar a couple blocks away that I know won't card you if you're with me."

She didn't hesitate as she jumped up, shrugged her sweater back on, and said, "K, let's go!" Her childlike excitement was adorable. I was proud that I'd brought out the adventurous side in my usually-reserved little sister.

At the bar, she tried ordering more wine but was disappointed when I told her this wasn't exactly a wine kind of bar. I ordered us a round of shots, instead. I chose something fruity, because I didn't think she could handle tequila her first time. I ordered a second round, and then a third and a fourth. By then, she was barely holding herself upright on her stool, and her eyelids couldn't open more than halfway. She was having trouble forming words, too, so I said, "Ok, sis, time to get you out of here, before you vomit on the floor.. or me."

She smiled but was barely able to nod in response. I threw cash onto the bar and got my sister standing. As we started the walk back to my place, she leaned on me heavily, only remaining upright because I was holding her to me so tightly. She placed her hand on my chest, but she didn't have the strength to hold it there, so it slowly slid down until her fingers hooked onto my belt, causing her palm to rest on the bulge in my pants.

That was it. That, right there, was my breaking point. Driven by lust and not able to wait until we reached my apartment, I turned us down a small, dark alleyway, not even wide enough for a car to fit through. I pushed my sister against a brick wall and pressed my groin into hers, grinding against her roughly, but slowly, to get some kind of relief. Hannah was completely out of it; her body was limp and her head lolled forward, spilling her gorgeous red hair in front of her face. Holding her up in one hand, I pulled her sweater and tank top over her breasts, exposing her almost see-through bra. I could see that her nipples were the sweetest shade of light pink, so beautiful against the pale skin of her breasts. I pulled one cup down, grabbed her tit, and brought my mouth down to it. I groaned loudly as I licked around her nipple before taking it into my mouth and sucking. All the while, I kept on dry humping my baby sister.

Hannah made little sounds of pleasure while I continued to molest her, which only spurred me on. I wasn't a religious man, but I thanked god that she wore a short skirt that night, because there was no way I could've resisted getting my hand on my sister's pussy right then and there, and that skirt gave me easy access to it.

I wasted no time reaching underneath to cup her sex, which I was excited to find was so wet that her panties were soaked through. Already tired of having those in my way, I pulled them down. Even though Hannah was still mostly out of it, she shuffled her feet enough that she was now completely free of them. My knee between her thighs nudged her legs apart.

I ran my fingers between her folds, getting them slick with her juices, then slipped one inside her. Knowing that I was the first man to touch her virgin, eighteen year old pussy made me feel so powerful, I growled. I'd never felt so much like an animal as I did in that moment. I slipped in another digit, and as I fucked her with two fingers, her head rolled back and she let out a loud, breathy moan. I pushed her hair back from her pretty face and practically attacked her mouth with mine. She wasn't conscious enough to participate much, so I forced her lips apart with my tongue and licked around the inside of her mouth. I could taste the citrus from the shots we did earlier mixed with her natural flavor, and, fuck, it was good.

In the back of my mind, I knew this was so wrong. This was my sister, my blood. We came from the same womb and from the seed of the same father. Plus, I'd gotten her shit-faced. She probably wasn't even aware of anything that was happening. Only her body was responding, not her brain. These were all very compelling reasons stop what I was doing, but the heat that coursed through my veins wouldn't let me. My cock was harder than it had ever been. It was so painful that I had to free it from its cage, had to stroke it. But I didn't want it to be my own hand to make me come.

I removed my fingers from my sister's core, her wetness now trickling down her inner thighs. I brought them up to my mouth and inhaled her intoxicating scent before licking them clean, closing my eyes and savoring her taste with a groan. Holding her up with my left hand, I undid my belt and fly and pulled my pants and boxer briefs down to mid-thigh. I then yanked her skirt down to the ground and, one at a time, lifted each of her legs to kick it out of my way. Both of my legs were between hers, now, and I widened my stance, which also widened Hannah's. I could feel the wetness on her legs slide against my thighs as I pressed my hips to hers. Pre-cum started to drip from the angry, purple head of my cock. My erection was pressed between our stomachs, and I began grinding against her again. The movement was stimulating her clit, and she unwittingly began grinding back.

"Oh god.. oh god..." I chanted under my breath. Knowing I was about to blow, I lifted the front of my shirt and used my chin to hold it up so I could keep both hands on her. After a few final, powerful thrusts, I started shooting my load in between us. We were a complete mess. My abs and chest were coated with large globs of my semen, and as I continued to hump Hannah, the white goo spread all over her stomach and breasts. I leaned back to admire her wet, slicked skin, the sheen of which caught a bit of light from a nearby street lamp. Fuck, my sister was gorgeous. I'd never seen anything so erotic in my entire life.

My cock refused to go down, especially after seeing Hannah -- my sweet, innocent Hannah -- so completely defiled. It began to pulse with need again. This time, though, I knew it wouldn't be satisfied unless it was inside of her. I didn't want to take her virginity, though. Of all the ridiculous boundaries to set... after using her body to get myself off, completely without her permission, my morals simply wouldn't allow me to take this from her. But I just had to feel what it was like to have her walls clench around my cock, her juices, which were now overflowing, easing my entry, and the heat in her core lighting me on fire.

Just the tip, I thought, laughing at myself for the juvenile cliche. But it made sense to my lust-addled brain. A part of my cock could be inside my sister, but I wouldn't be taking her virginity, since her hymen would remain intact. What was left of my rational side knew it was splitting hairs, but at that moment, I couldn't have given less of a shit. Wrapping one arm around her waist to hold her upright, I guided the tip of my rock hard cock to her entrance. The pleasure of the contact woke Hannah a little more, but not nearly enough for her to remember this (I hoped). She blinked her eyelids a few times before they closed again. She started breathing "please, please please," over and over. I could tell by the way her hips were moving that she wasn't begging me to stop. Just the opposite.

I probed inside her tight, virgin pussy just a little, and it was like the fucking gates of Heaven. I needed to open them, to step through, even though I was the worst kind of sinner and should definitely be going to Hell. I pushed my cock in a little further, just an inch or so, and began sliding in and out in quick, shallow thrusts. Hannah's moans became louder and more rapid. Not enough, I thought. Just the head.. no more than that. And so I pressed on until the opening of her pussy hugged my thick cock at it's most sensitive part, right beneath the head. I held myself there for a moment, watching her face for signs of recognition and savoring the feel of her virgin-tight pussy, before I started slowly fucking her with just my throbbing bulb.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hannah's Visit Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds