• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Very Close Friends Ch. 05

Very Close Friends Ch. 05

12

It has been about a month since we were with Jerry in Tampa. After Kim and I finished making love, we laid in the bed talking and touching each other when Kim asked me if had thought about the night with Jerry.

I said, "Quite a few times. I have even jerked off a couple of times remembering that night. Have you?"

She said, "Oh yes. You and Jerry made my body feel so good that night. I've even used the vibrator on myself a few times thinking about it."

I said, "I'm glad you really enjoyed it."

Kim said, "Yes I did. What do you think about us getting together again and having your way with me?"

I said, "Damn, we made quite an impression on you."

She replied "And in me."

I said, "I'll give him a call and see what we can set up. What about Steve and Pam? Would you like to invite them too?"

Kim said, "I'd like to, but I don't want to share you two with anyone else. I want to be the only one getting your dicks."

I laughed and said, "OK, but I'd like to fuck Pam again, but we'll have it your way."

The next morning I called Jerry and told him that we made an impression on Kim the last time we were together and she wants a repeat. I asked him if wanted to get together soon.

He laughed and said, "I can't get that night out of my head and would love to get together."

After working out the details, we agreed that he would host us at his house this Saturday and we'd be there around four in the afternoon.

When I told Kim the details, she got a big smile on her face.

She took me by the hand to the overstuffed chair in the family room and unzipped my shorts, freed my cock and put it in her mouth. She released it and said, "Take off those shorts and sit in the chair."

I did as she requested.

She knelt before me and said, "I am going to show you my appreciation for setting up a night of pleasure for us." She held my cock in her hand and licked it all over. As she began to stroke me, she told me "This fella is going to see some action on Saturday. It will be in my mouth, my pussy, between my titties and maybe my ass? She licked and sucked me a little more, then told me "This fella is going to have to take turns with Jerry's dick going in the same places." She sucked me some more before telling me "Your dick will covered with my juices, your juices, and Jerry's juices. I want both of you to cum as much as you can in and on me."

With her talk and sucking my cock, I was so fucking hard and ready to explode.

She released my cock and quickly took off her t-shirt exposing her braless breast. She said, "Baby, shoot your cum on my tits. I want to be messy like I will be on Saturday."

I stood up while she leaned back on the floor and I jerked my cock so fast and hard until I was spraying her breasts with my seed. After I came, she rubbed my cum all over her tits and drew little circles with it on her nipples. She even licked the cum off one her nipples. This is unlike her, as she doesn't swallow and doesn't let cum get in her mouth.

I said, "You must be really hot to lick my cum off of your nipple."

She said, "I am. Besides Jerry ate me after y'all came in me, so I thought I'd give it a taste."

I asked, "How was it?"

She said, "Not bad, but don't expect me to swallow just yet. I'd like you to try to eat me after cumming in me."

I said, "You do things for me, so I might be able to give it a try."

We got cleaned up and went about our night. For the rest of the week, both of us were pretty horny from thinking about Saturday and fucked several times.

Saturday finally arrived and we made the hour drive to Jerry's. Jerry greeted us at the door. Kim gave Jerry a big kiss and hug and we shook hands. Jerry invited us in and took us to our bedroom and said we can put our thing there. Jerry's house was nice and secluded, as it sat on 11 acres. Jerry gave us a tour of the house and told us to make ourselves at home.

Jerry said that dinner was almost ready and we can sit on the patio and have a drink until it was ready. He brought out some wine, poured us a round, and talked until dinner was ready. We talked about work and how we were looking forward to summer.

He asked if we had plans for the summer.

I said, "Nothing definite, but we had talked about seeing if Steve and Pam wanted to go down to South Florida and spend some time at Haulover to work on our all over tans. You should go with us."

He said, "That sounds great. I'd like to do that, just let me know when you are going."

Dinner was now ready and Jerry served us, even though we offered to help. He made salmon and vegetables that were very good. After we finished eating, we all cleaned up and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

We went back to the patio and had some more wine. It must have been about seven as the sun was going down.

Kim excused herself to use the bathroom.

Jerry and I talked about the Stanley Cup playoffs and the new baseball season.

As we were talking, Kim interrupted us. She was standing in the doorway nude. She said, this talking stuff is nice, but I didn't come all the way here to talk sports." She lifted her left breast to her mouth, licked its nipple and said "Why don't you get your bats and balls ready for some action." She then came onto the patio and sat with us.

Jerry said, "I'll be right back, I need to wash up from cooking."

I said to Kim, "You aren't bullshitting around are you?"

She said, "No I'm not, but it looks like you are. Get those clothes off and get ready to give me some lovin."

I stood up and took it all off in seconds. I asked her "Should we start without Jerry?"

She said "No, let's wait until he comes back.

After a few minutes, Jerry returned, still clothed.

Kim said, "Jerry, Mike and I aren't wearing any clothes. Are you going to be a problem tonight?"

Jerry immediately disrobed, leaving his clothes in a pile, and sat back down.

Kim said, "It feels so good to sit out here naked, the air feels good on my body."

I asked her, "Did we drive all the way here so you could sit out here naked?"

She gave me a sarcastic smirk.

I got up and stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders. She moaned with pleasure from the massage.

I said to Jerry, "She loves her feet to be rubbed.?

Jerry scooted his chair closer to Kim and asked her to put her feet up so he could rub them for her. She did as he requested. She gave him one foot while the other stayed on the ground. He alternated her feet every few minutes. As I rubbed her shoulders, I would occasionally let my hands slip down to caress her breasts. She looked very relaxed. As Jerry massaged her feet she scooted down in her chair and put one of her legs on the table while Jerry rubbed the other. This caused her legs to part, giving Jerry a view of her pussy. I assumed Jerry like the view, as his cock was becoming erect, just as mine was.

Kim asked me to me to hand her, her glass of wine.

I picked up her glass to hand it to her. As she reached for it, I pulled it back from her reach. I then dipped my cock into the glass, coating it with wine. I took my cock out of the glass and moved it to her mouth. Kim opened her mouth and took my cock deep into her mouth as sucked the wine off of it. As she sucked me, she made a "mmm" sound and said give me some more. I coated my cock with wine again and fed it to her. After she sucked it off, she said "Your cock tastes really good baby."

Jerry was massaging her legs now. He had her left up and bent at the knee as she massaged her thigh. Pam moaned as he massaged her. I sat in a chair next to Jerry and began massaging her other leg. I too lifted her leg up and bent it at the knee. Jerry and I lifted and spread her legs apart so we could see her pussy. Her lips parted slightly and we could see she was dripping.

I ran a finger over her seam to get it wet with her juice and licked it. I told Jerry she tasted sweet and he should taste her. Jerry did the same and agreed that her juices were sweet. I ran my finger over her pussy again, but this time I put my finger in her mouth and she licked her juices off of my finger.

I asked Kim how she tasted.

She said "Like I'm ready to be fucked."

Jerry said "Let's take this inside."

As we followed Jerry to his bedroom, I stopped Kim, turned her around and kissed her passionately as I grasped her ass cheeks and spread them. We broke our embrace and continued following Jerry.

As we stood next to Jerry's bed, Kim took Jerry's cock in her hand and gently stroked it as she kissed him. She broke the kiss, climbed onto the bed, laid on her back and patted the bed on both sides of her, signaling us to join her.

Jerry and I lay next to her and began to caress her body as we kissed her neck, breasts, belly, and sucked her nipples. Kim rolled onto her side so she faced Jerry, put her leg over Jerry's legs and kissed him. I moved my body against hers, sandwiching her between us. As my cock found its place along her ass cheeks and between her legs, I found that Jerry's cock was already resting along her pussy and my cock was on the underside of his. Kim reached between her legs and rubbed our cocks together, pushed them against her pussy. She then slid Jerry's cock into her wet opening. I moved back and began kissing her back as I caressed her body. As I was kissing her and licking her I moved down to do the same to her ass cheeks. As I kissed and nibbled her ass, I felt her grinding on Jerry's cock and I could clearly hear the sound of Jerry's cock slowly fucking Kim's soaking wet pussy. It was an incredible turn on to be so close to her pussy as she was being fucked, but I backed off, as I didn't want Jerry's cock to slip out and end up in my mouth.

Kim rolled Jerry onto his back and she straddled him as she laid her breasts on his chest and slowly rose and lowered herself onto his cock. I kneeled behind them and took in the site of his cock slide in and out of my wife's willing pussy, as I stroked myself.

Kim sat up on Jerry and said "Baby bring you dick up here to me."

I stood on the bed and stood over Jerry and fed my cock to Kim's waiting mouth. She ground her pelvis onto Jerry's cock as she slowly sucked me. In no time Kim started moaning as she was cumming and sucking me. She started sucking me hard as she came, but I had to pull out of her mouth before I came. I laid next to them as she finished cumming.

After Kim came, Jerry rolled Km onto her back and got between her legs and said "I need to cum." Jerry put his cock into her and started fucking her fast and hard. Her tits were bouncing up and down on her chest. Each time he thrust into her she make an "uh" sound. All I could hear was his balls slapping her ass and Kim's "un, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." Jerry's pace slowed as his ass tightened and he grunted as he emptied his balls into my wife's pussy.

After Jerry came, I said "Move over buddy, it's my turn." Jerry got off of her and I immediately took his place. I moved in so quick, his cum didn't have time to run out of her pussy. I plunged in balls deep. Her walls were so wet from their juices. It felt incredible to feel Jerry's hot cum all over my dick as I fucked her. Like Jerry, I fucked her hard and fast. I just wanted to empty my balls into her hole and mix my cum with theirs. His cum was now leaking from her pussy down her ass crack and it was covering my balls they loudly slapped her ass cheeks. The feeling of all of the wetness and her hot pussy /was too much, I was cumming. My cock began spurting its load into her womb. After I came, I collapsed on Kim, kissed her neck and told her that it felt so fucking good.

The three of us laid side by side catching our breath. I watched Kim's breast rise and fall with each breath she took. Her arms were over her head which pronounced their movement and her nipples were fully erect. She looked pretty damn hot.

Kim said "I'm going to clean up a bit."

Jerry said "Don't clean up too much, we like it messy."

After Kim finished sprucing herself up, Jerry and I did the same. Once we finished in the bathroom, Kim greeted us with fresh glasses of wine. The three of us sat on the bed sipping the wine and talking. Kim asked us if we enjoyed the ride.

I said "I with the anticipation of tonight and how you had us worked up, we just needed to cum."

Jerry said "Yep, I couldn't wait for tonight, but now we need to take care of you."

She said "Y'all are doing just fine."

I dipped my finger in my wine glass to get it wet and then rubbed the wine on Kim's right nipple. The coolness of the wine made her nipple erect again and I licked the wine off.

Kim said "That felt good."

Jerry followed suite with her left nipple.

Kim said "You boys are getting me worked up again."

I took her glass of wine and placed it on the nightstand with mine. Jerry put his on the other night stand.

I said "Now it is your turn to be taken care of. Lay back and let us enjoy your body."

As she laid back, Jerry moved between her legs and spread them. He started kissing and licking her wet pussy. He spread her lips as far as he could and began sticking his tongue in her hole trying to get as much juice out of her as he could. As Jerry took care of her lower half, I caressed her breast, tweaked her nipples, and gently sucked on her heck. She was moaning with pleasure.

Kim said "Oh, keep doing you what y'all are doing."

After about 10 minutes of working on Kim, I straddled her chest and laid my cock between her large breasts. She pushed them together while I slowly glided my member back and forth. As I pushed forward and my cock cleared her cleavage she would suck on my cocks head as it popped in and out of her mouth.

After a short period of tit fucking her, she said "I need someone inside of me."

I said to Jerry "Hey buddy, you take care of her, she almost made me cum."

Jerry asked "How do you want it?"

Kim said "From behind." She then rolled over and got on all fours.

As I laid beside her, Jerry moved behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit.

Kim said "Jerry put it in me."

He said "Yes ma'am." and slid his shaft into her.

She said "Stay still, I want to control this." With that, she slowly rocked back and forth with an occasional wiggle. After a couple of minutes she said "OK, now you do me."

Jerry slowly fucked her just as she requested. She asked him to go faster. As he picked up the pace she grunted every time he thrust into her. He grabbed her waist with both hands and started fucking my beautiful wife faster. I was hypnotized by her breast being jolted every time he pushed into her. I love to watch her breasts bounce when she gets fucked. As Jerry's cock pummeled her, she started saying "oh, oh, oh, oh" as he made her cum. After she came, Jerry pulled out and sat back. His cock was glistening.

He said "Your turn."

I asked if he was going to get off.

He said "Not yet, you go."

I asked Kim how she wanted it.

She said "I don't care, just fuck me good baby."

I rolled her onto her back and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, lifted and spread her legs. Her pussy was red and gaping from the fucking she was getting tonight. I lined my cock up with her entrance and slide it in. As I entered her, she said "Oh baby." I pushed her legs back and fucked her at a moderate pace. It felt so good to be inside of her hot and wet pussy. As I pumped into her she closed her eyes as she moaned with each thrust. I kept a steady pace and the only sounds in the room besides her moans were my balls slapping her ass and my cock going in and out of her creamy pussy. I was mesmerized on watching her tits bounce as my cock pierced her wide open pussy. The combination of the visual and the feeling of her sweet pussy was now getting to me. I was ready to add my seed to her womb. As I began fucking her faster, her tits bounced more. That was enough for me, as I said "Here it comes." My balls erupted emptying my load deep into Kim. After I came, I released her legs and collapsed onto of her and kissed her lips.

I looked at Jerry and he was stroking his cock and appeared he was ready to get back at it. So I rolled off of Kim and laid beside her.

Jerry asked Kim is she was ready for more.

"You boys are gonna wear me out, come and get it," said Kim.

As Jerry got back on the bed, I moved over a bit to give them room. Kim spread and bent her legs as Jerry approached her. Jerry made his way between her legs and lowered himself onto Kim. As his cock slipped into her pussy he said "This thing is wide open, hot, and lubed."

I jokingly said "You're welcome."

Jerry smiled and began to slowly fuck my wife's well used pussy as he caressed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Kim's head was arched back and was slowly moaned as Jerry played her body.

I got off of the bed and grabbed the camera and began taking pictures of them as they enjoyed each others bodies. I took shots of them from different angles and close ups of Kim's face as Jerry worked his magic on her. I took some of her erect nipples just as Jerry finished sucking on them.

Jerry raised up and lifted Kim's legs up and pushed them to her chest and slowly fucked her. I then moved behind them and saw with Kim's legs pushed back, it raised her ass off of the bed exposed her asshole. I took pictures as Jerry slowly guided his cock in and out of her. I got shots as his cock was all the way in, almost all the way out and various points in between. Just watching Kim's pussy being filled was turning me on again. The sights of her exposed asshole when he withdrew and how his balls rested on her asshole as he went all the way in made my cock rock hard. I moved to the side of Kim's head brought my cock to her lips. She didn't even open her eyes and she parted her lips and sucked on me. As I moved my hips slowly back and forth she wrapped her lips around my cock and just let me fuck her mouth. She was now getting fucked in her pussy and mouth. I was still taking pictures and we pleasured ourselves.

Jerry started fucking her faster now. I suspected he was ready to drop another load in her. As he quickened his pace, it became harder for Kim to let me glide in and out of her mouth. So she took my cock in her hand and stroked me as she sucked on me. Each time Jerry hit bottom, she would let out a grunt. Her tight grip on my cock with her mouth and the vibration from her grunts felt incredible. I looked down towards her pussy and saw Jerry's glistening cock pummeling her. Kim was making all sorts of noise as he fucked her fast and furious. I think she came a couple of times, but never let up on my cock. Jerry let out a now too familiar grunt and started empting his balls into my wife's pussy. As he came in her, he let out deep growls like his whole being was being passed to her. I was ready to cum, so I took my cock from her mouth straddled her head, facing her legs, and jacked myself. I stroked my shaft, she rubbed my balls that were suspended above her face. Just as I watched Jerry withdraw his cum covered cock from Kim, I erupted spewing my load on her belly and pussy mound.

The three of us collapsed on the bed and just laid there breathing hard.

I ended up with my head down by Kim's feet. I looked up at her parted legs and could see her pussy was gaping and Jerry's cum was trickling down over her asshole. Her whole crotch was as a sexy, sticky mess from our loads.

Kim said "I need a shower" and got up and went to the bathroom.

Jerry and I didn't move. Apparently we fell asleep, as I awoke to Kim saying "Get up boys" and she was wrapped in a towel.

Jerry and I got up and cleaned up. Jerry offered a spare bedroom to us for the night, but we decided we should get back home so we can get things around the house done in the morning. We said our goodbyes and hit the road.

As we were driving along the interstate, Kim said "Thanks for being so good to me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Very Close Friends Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds