• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Bitch Ch. 01

The Bitch Ch. 01

12

"What the hell is this Don? What do you think you're playing at?" Garvey, Don's boss, gazed humorlessly at him, his ebony black face slack and his hands quivering in what Don suspected was an angry wish to wring his neck.

"Er, yeah, it's the press release Garvey. What seems to be the problem?" Don had believed he had done an adequate job typing it. Though if it hadn't been for Garvey's evil niece practically giving her lunch (a banana) a blow job, he might have been paying more attention to that than his blossoming hard on.

Garvey gritted his teeth, 'grinning' in a way that was reminiscent of a knife on a whetting stone, 'Oh well Don, I'll read what the problem is shall I? Hmm 'when confronted with sperm bombarding our email in-boxes we can only try our breast.'? Do you see the problem there Don? Well do you? "

Don smirked, it was an autonomic reaction, Garvey's brows furrowed further, Garvey put his hand on his hip, Don knew he was going into the big speech that Garvey gave his white workers Hell, he barely had any black workers, probably because he couldn't give speeches to them.

"You know Don? I don't think you take it seriously enough that I am a black man in a white man's world, I'm a man, swimming in the sea against the tide, you guys being the tide, no help, nothing...What? Does it hurt you people to see me get ahead? Does it?"

Don bowed his head in a show of shame, "No Garvey, I mean sir, I mean Garvey."

"And what example are you setting for my niece working in your office? Is this the sort of pervert prankster she has to work with? Will I have to dismiss you too for sexual and racial harassment against her?"

According to folklore on the third floor (the technical analysis department) Garvey's niece, a mixed-raced English girl with the demeanor and dress sense of a prudish cherub and the intentions of Beelzebub had been moved to the second floor after the project team leader of the company's software development had apparently been dismissed for verbal abuse (calling her a 'whore') and harassment (grabbing her breasts and butt.) No one, but Don, would ever be able to empathize with the project leader...she wore a tweed coat, a tartan skirt, and a neck high white blouse. She got along with all the women, and the men found her 'lovely, if a little frigid.'

But behind closed doors, she was the black British hybrid hell daughter of Anne Robinson and Heather Hunter, a commanding bitch as well as an evil tease.

Garvey led him to the office, perhaps fancying he was leading a stray sheep back amongst the flock.

Garvey's eyes widened to the limits of their whites in earnestness, "Now remember, if you need a moral example, asides from going to church-"

"I'm Jewish"

"Church is for Jews too, take Sheila's example, let me tell you the time when she was six, she came visiting from England and I took her to see Snow White on ice, and we were coming back, I had bought her some potato chips, but then we saw this homeless man curled up like a pretzel left discarded on the streets, nearing starvation so sunk in were his cheeks.... she reached out, and gave him her whole bag of potato chips, he said to her, 'you are going to grow up to be just like an angel, a real special star' and she did."

Don tilted his head quizzically, wondering where the moral in the story was.

Garvey was adrift in fond nostalgic memories.

Don opened the creaky office door and thanked Garvey for the talk.

--------------

Don came into the room that glowed with the luminescent light burst of a sunny day spilling into the office. He gave Sheila a withering look. There was no way he was going to lose his internship with company just because of her. Sheila fluttered her eyelashes and played with the twists of her hair.

"What's the matter Don? Have you been bad?" She drawled lazily in her soft English accent.

Don threw himself into the chair and loosened his tie, "Let's just say a little distraction has been affecting the quality of my work."

"Oh perhaps you need Ritalin." Sheila got up, and sat on the front of her desk. She unbuttoned the top four buttons of her shirt, and caressed the exposed cinnamon soft skin, looking him straight in the eye as she did this and biting her plump lips suggestively, the white cotton blouse shifted to reveal more skin.

"You do seem to have problems paying attention...."

She then dropped a pencil on the floor, intentionally.

"Oh dear, I better get that." She looked at him, provocatively switching her hips and pert bottom round and then bent over, to pick up the pencil, her tartan skirt rode up higher and higher still...he could see her dark bronze ass cheeks pert in the air, two sweet globes caressing each other. His cock throbbed when he realized she wasn't wearing panties. The slick wetness of her moist plump pussy caught the light, as did a slither of pink.

He groaned. She stood up straight and cocked an eyebrow, "Is something the matter Don? Or will I have to go tell my Uncle that as well as having the attention span of a fruit fly you also have the self control of a Neanderthal...?"

His mouth dropped, "But I haven't done anything! You're the one who keeps dropping your stupid fucking pencil! You're the one who keeps 'accidentally' landing on my lap at any opportunity! And you are the one who has been harassing me! What? Haven't you realized you don't eat a banana by sucking it?!?!"

She shook her head in mock sadness, "Oh Don, what terrible accusations...perhaps I ought to go and find my Uncle, tell him how bad you are, like I did with...what's his name? See you in bit."

She buttoned up her shirt, licked her red tongue over her cherry tinted lips and slammed the door shut.

Don felt his heart beat at a heart attack pace, he suspected that Garvey would be doing his normal rounds visiting local clients...but he wasn't going back to university with a record of sexual and whatever other harassment Sheila could magic out of a hat. He felt a simmering hate for her, and really wanted revenge...but how?

Just when he thought he had lost hope he paced back and forth frantically, about to walk past Sheila's computer when something startling caught his eye... not only was her email on, but also the 'cute' one had a myriad of images on her computer...naked, pornographic configurations. 'Classy chick' thought Don sardonically.

Don smiled to himself and rolled up his sleeves, this would be dirty work he would be doing after all.

He emailed the images to himself, and wrote a little note which he read aloud to himself, "'Dear HotBoy (that is you Don), I couldn't resist spending valuable work time emailing you pornographic filth, as I wallow in dehumanizing you. Lots of sex Sheila....' Perfect, now let's see what happens when I click this icon! Hm, I do believe these are grounds for sexual harassment!"

He pumped his fist in the air and whooped in joy, he opened his email and 'voila!' Sexual harassment right in his mail!

Sheila walked in and sighed, "I couldn't find him. Oh well"

She then proceeded to give Don smoldering looks with her deep brown eyes as she 'readjusted' the lace at the top of her stocking, her fingers dancing around the tops of her thighs, sliding her skirt up dangerously high.

Don's cock throbbed, he cleared his throat and then spoke 'Oh that is a shame isn't it? Sheila, I've just had a rather...interesting email from you, perhaps you can come over here and look at it?"

Sheila looked puzzled and twanged one of her twists, "I didn't send an email to you Don...I don't understand..."

She walked round, and positioned herself right between his legs 'perfect' thought Don.

She turned round to face him, her eyes widened whilst he stood up. She was tiny even with her improbably steep pink heels, and he was able to physically intimidate her, or so he tried by purposefully looming over her.

He pinned his hands to either side of the desk with his chest inches away from her cleavage, so she could not escape. She looked at him, her eyes widened and her lips parted slightly.

"You are an evil little bitch, you would have sent me an email like this eventually, so what was the harm in sending it for you? This is all the evidence I need to go and tell your uncle what a sadistic woman you are..."

She seemed to arch against him, and her eyes traveled from the burning intensity of his green eyes down his body, stopping at his cock, which was tented against his navy colored trousers. He looked down at her chest; guilty thoughts began to seep into his conscience, though the feeling was diminished by a pair of very hard brown nipples poking visibly at her thin cotton blouse. She was not wearing a bra.

Her hands rose to his chest, and lightly caressed through the material, her fingers brushing his nipples a little.

She looked at him, breathing raggedly, and her glossy lips curling playfully, "What are you going to do? I am so frightened, I will do anything not to anger you further."

Don's intention had been merely to frighten her a little, make her behave, nothing further than that, certainly nothing sexual. But her cheeks were flushed under her amber skin, and her hands were beginning to roam from his chest, down across his sides, squeezing his waist and grabbing his hips roughly. Don's hard on swelled just thinking about how much she clearly wanted to fuck him.

He growled at her, she was so wanton and slutty, clearly she had been wanting him to do this for a long time, perhaps what she needed was an exorcist of sorts, "Sit on the desk Sheila, and be quiet." He tried his best to look serious and domineering. He lifted her up before she could even move an inch and positioned her on the desk.

He nipped her neck, she squealed a little and he licked and sucked, his hands squeezing her ass. His lips traveled down, kissing and nibbling her flesh, which from the moisturizer she used, tasted and smelt like cocoa. He watched her chest rise and fall rapidly, clearly from the excitement of the compromising situation she was in.

She wrapped her hands in his thick silky dark brown hair and pulled him in, further. Through the cotton material his teeth clamped around a poking nipple, stretching it out with his teeth. She whimpered and squeezed her thighs round his waist, wrapping her calves round his clenched butt. The nipple in his teeth slid from their toothy cotton entrapments so he was left with only her shirt in his teeth.

His pupils burnt into hers, "Open your shirt for me Sheila" he said softly.

Her lips parted, with the hint of a smile tilting them upwards, she slowly began to unbutton her shirt, her fingers playing and rolling the white opaque buttons before plucking the material open, as he felt the pink heels of her shoes dig into his ass. She was enjoying this too much.

He watched her cotton shirt fall open, confirming what he had already observed, she was not wearing a bra, 'Wow, she is bad', thought he.

His hands gravitated to her breasts, feeling their warm softness, the rubbery nub of the nipple harden to two fleshy brown peaks, he ran his rough palms across them, watching her eyebrows furrow. She moaned and half closed her eyes, she blinked rapidly and pushed herself to the edge of the desk. Her skirt was bunched to her waist, her legs being split so far apart that he could see the shaven mound of her peachy cunt gleaming with her juices. Feeling himself grow more excited, he caressed her breasts further, squeezing and rotating them lewdly, watching her cinnamon brown skin slip between his thick white fingers.

Sheila leant in and whispered in his ear "Play with me, fuck me like you own me."

Don's eyes widened with surprise, she was biting her lips and squirming on the desk. He couldn't resist leaning in towards her neck, letting one hand leave her succulent erect breasts and grabbing her hair, pulling her head to the side, suckling then biting her neck so she squealed and then gritted her teeth, her glossy swollen lips curled back.

"Ooh that hurt." She said, her breath getting more ragged, she was clawing at his chest, catching his own very sensitive nipples so that he inhaled sharply.

"Don't give me that, you will love whatever pain I dole out to you, and want more, like the slut that you are, do you understand?" To reinforce his point he circled her rammed two fingers into her tight pussy and roughly began to rub her clit with his thumb, whilst twisting one of her erect plump nipples. He bit her neck again, satisfied by the teeth marks on her neck that glowed a rubescent color against her sugar brown skin.

He pumped his fingers in her rapidly, adding a third finger to her sweet tight fuck hole, rubbing her clit forcefully. Watching her different reactions when he pressed down hard and circled, mashing her clit down, or rubbed it more lightly so he was only rubbing the tip. She squirmed, her mouth gaping open in a smile, he could feel her pussy walls trying to milk his fingers for non-existent cum. He felt his cock thicken and twitch thinking this, musing on how hard he would fuck this little slut bitch.

He tugged her hair some more, and hissed at her "Arch your back Sheila, let's have those pretty titties in the air."

She complied, gazing at him with eyes that were smoking over from lust, sinuously arching herself. He suspected from his earlier ministrations to her breasts that they were extremely sensitive. He wanted to hear her moan and squeal some more, to have her under his control. He continued finger fucking her, as his hot breath grew closer to one of her chocolate brown peaks; he gently kissed the nipple, before nipping it, suckling it. Sheila curved further up towards him, her cheeks were glowing pink. He tugged at it more firmly, feeling her pussy clamp down harder, watching her face change expressions. He moved to the other nipple, gently kissing it before tugging down, his other hand running up and down her back, pressing her into him.

He looked down, seeing her rudely rubbing back her hard little clit against his thumb, the hot pinkness of inner folds vying for attention.

He stopped suckling her breasts, which glowed glossy with his spit, and stood up straight, focusing more on pumping his fingers more into her hot warmth, he spanked a tit, watching her baffled reaction, and then the other one, watching it jiggle and glow. His spanks got harder and resounded like soft claps around the room.

She looked him in the face, her mouth gaping open, he could feel her pussy tightening, she closed her eyes.

He tugged her hair, "Open your eyes, watch my face, watch me maltreat your sweet body as I pump you hard, and spank your titties...we'll both watch you cum like a whore that way."

That seemed to set her off, she groaned and with one hard smack across a breast, she clamped down on him and started moaning and twisting her body, paradoxically towards and away from him. He continued to pump her even as she tried to push his chest away, the force of her orgasm so intensely delicious that she felt she would pass out in a treacle-like haze. Her heels dug more sharply into his ass. When she had stopped writhing and became more still, her body glowing, she continued to look at him with intense interest. Her eyes gliding down to his cock, she regarded his crotch, tilting her head and licked her lips. Don found it quaint that she clearly wasn't in the mood for using spoken language to vocalize her desires.

"You wanna suck my cock? Well you do, don't you? We'll come to that, but while we're in this convenient position-" He nodded to her wet pussy rubbing against the crotch of her trousers, "Might as well make good use of it." He had felt how tight she was from finger fucking her, and she was all primed to be fucked properly.

"Take my trousers off slut.", he drawled, feeling his heart pulsate rapidly. He was hypnotized by the lewdness of the situation, his language, the lusty boss's niece who he was about to fuck, but who clearly couldn't get enough.

Her hand glided to the belt, she looked at him and whispered "Oooh your cock looks so hard, even through your trousers, I want you to fuck me hard and fast." Don wondered what had made her so bashful as to whisper, but it didn't seem to matter. As she lazily and slowly unbuckled his belt, allowing the finger of her other hand to draw circles around his clothed cock. It twitched, she was teasing him and enjoying it.

He suckled, kissed and bit her neck eagerly, almost wanting to beg her to unzip him more quickly. Finally when he was unzipped, she artfully hooked the waistband of his trousers around her heels and pushed them down, so he was in his shirt and boxers. She looked intensely and eagerly at his crotch as she rubbed it, and fondled it to a hot hard erect shaft, watching the soft material of the boxers shift around it. She rubbed the palm of her hand against it, and then hooked her nails around them too, sending them the same direction as the trousers that were crumpled to a heap on the floor.

Now there was nothing separating his cock from her pussy but the warm pleasant air of the office, and a sense of anticipation.

He rubbed his red, stimulated cockhead across her clit, allowing the hole of his cock to slightly catch the fleshy nub tip of her pleasure bud, it felt good, he rubbed his cock across her entire slit, and teased her by slowly circling her pussy. She either loved this or hated this because soon she hooked her arms under his, and on his shoulders and began clawing him, the fiery sensation made him lose control, and grabbing the sweet feminine swell of her soft bronzed hips, he slid into her swallowing pussy, feeling the sensation of her sheathing him. She gasped and her nails raked down until she was grasping and kneading his ass, whilst he felt her heels scratch his thighs. He pounded her, slipping out slowly at first, so that she tried to grind into him in encouragement, but would spank her ass hard, with alternating hands to stop her. She purred, and growled, and finally bit his shoulder. That was it, he began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could muster, until her breasts were bobbing around, and so she clawed his ass harder. Then as he slowed down, he surprisingly felt a finger flicking and rubbing his asshole. She looked at him in faux, wide-eyed innocence, before plunging a finger in his tight virgin ass. She seemed to be copying his rhythm, this almost felt like too much, until he was fucking her in a frenzy, his balls slapping against the cool wood of the desk, her other hand clawing his back once more whilst she delighted herself by finger fucking his tight ass. She looked like she was in ecstasy, her eyes were closed and all kinds of self-satisfied blissful expressions were writing themselves on her angelic face.

He meanwhile was enjoying the feeling of having his ass filled and reamed by a finger, whilst he filled, and stretched her, feeling her muscles working and squeezing his cock. But as delightful as this was, there was one way he had longed to see Sheila, on her knees, suckling his cock.

He got her on her knees, and sat on the chair, "Suck your juices off me slut."

She decided she wanted to lick them off, he felt both hands weigh and squeeze each ball, whilst her delicate tongue caressed the length of his cock, working it in spirals, and her finger nails lazily scraping the shaft. He watched her kiss it, tenderly, passionately, sucking the sides of the shaft, then she gently rubbed the tip of the cock with the end of her nose, as she did this, he could feel her tongue flick the shaft, he heard her moan, and then felt her moans vibrating against his soft cock skin, felt the warmth of her breath brush his cock. Then he raised his hips to her, wanting to feel himself slip between her lips, between the soft warmth of her mouth...slowly he felt her lips take his engorged length in, just the head at first, the slowness being contrasted with the rapid tongue whipping she was giving his cock head. He inhaled sharply, the strangely neutral pine scent of the office mixed with the heady musk of sex. Her tongue fluttered under the head of his cock, she grabbed the base of the shaft tightly, which contrasted nicely with her gentle massaging of his balls. He grabbed her hair and started fucking her face, mentally mapping out the textures and soft welcoming warmth of her mouth. Her hand twisted around his cock and squeezed it, as her mouth began to suck him in so he could feel his cock being drawn into a tight space of warm dynamic air. She was looking at him, her eyes smothered in lust. She moaned more. As she yanked his cock she would suck him in, in a fluid hydraulic motion, he looked down and watched her lips, still glossy and red trying to adjust around his cock, listening to her slurping him in. He felt his balls tighten, the skin smoothing out around his sac, he felt the pressure build up, and then as she sucked him in again, he pulled her hair in towards him, and she tightened her hands around his base...he began to cum, spurting into her mouth so she gagged slightly, and swallowed, making his cock twitch and cum some more.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Bitch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds