• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

1234

Several readers asked for more from this story. It took me a while to figure out where these two were going, but it did eventually come to me.

I hope you enjoy it. Please send me your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Erica and I were together, life became much simpler. Also more complex. It just depends on the day.

For example, when Mom calls, we have to pretend we haven't just been fucking each other into oblivion. Usually we just let the answering machine get it, but there were a couple of early pickups that might have gotten us busted. So, more complicated in that way.

Simpler between us, though. Clothing was no longer optional... it was discouraged, unless we were expecting company. Erica would wander the apartment gloriously naked, with her big breasts jiggling and swaying it time to her sexy strides, and I was free to get as many full blown boners as I wanted to around her. I didn't need to hide them or be embarrassed, at all, as she was constantly checking me out as well.

I admit, there was a teenie, tiny voice in the back of my brain that was trying to remind me that the woman I was fucking daily was my sister. That voice was getting harder to hear every day, especially when she was on her knees sucking my cock with such obvious glee, which is what she was doing right now.

Oh. My. God. What an incredible cocksucker my big sister was! The best part was that she often did it completely unannounced, and without any wish for me to do anything but gush down her throat. I know my experience with the subject is limited, but it seemed to me that most women viewed a blowjob as a preparatory exercise, before they spread their legs to accept a good fucking. If they got a mouthful to swallow, it was a disappointment.

Erica quite obviously didn't share that viewpoint, and enjoyed getting me off, to the point where she sometimes had a gentle orgasm of her own. If her fingers were free to probe her gash, that 'sometimes' became 'always', and 'gentle' became 'gut wrenching'.

So, I'm here, sitting on the couch, arching my hips up to meet her lips as she sucks me like no other woman ever has. She's moaning, and stroking me with one slobber soaked hand, while the other is circling her clit furiously. I've got two handfuls of her beautiful red hair, humping her mouth eagerly, and... the phone rings.

If you're thinking 'this would be a time to let the machine get it', you're right. I had no plans to answer, and neither did Erica... but we still listened as the message was left.

"Hi kids... It's Mom calling," she began, while we both tried to continue quietly, as though Mom could somehow hear us. "Just thought I'd see how you two are getting along, since we haven't spoken in a while. Don't be too hard on each other. Give me a call back when you can. Love you, bye."

Erica giggled, and gave me a huge suck, finally flipping my switch. I groaned loudly, and spewed into her mouth, gushing hot semen that she swallowed happily.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Nice timing Mom!" I gurgled, gasping for air. Erica vacuumed up the last few drops, and smiled.

"Don't listen to her," she laughed. "You can be as... hard... on me as you like. In fact, I prefer it that way!"

She winked, and wiggled her ass at me, heading into the bedroom.

"Coming, darling?"

"Already did, Hugs. You, of all people should know that," I laughed. I did eventually follow, once I regained the use of my legs. My steps were unsteady, but there were enough pieces of furniture to lean on along the way. When I arrived at the bedroom doorway, I saw my sister laying back, her legs spread wide, with three fingers busy in her slippery pussy. The motion of her arm made her boobs dance enticingly. Despite having just been pleasured to completion, my dick couldn't ignore the sight, and twitched. It might be a few minutes before I was ready, but I could see a very attractive time killer to fill those minutes with.

All I had to do was get her fingers out of it.

I positioned myself between her thighs, and watched for a few seconds. It was a spectacular show, complete with scents and sounds, a sensory smorgasbord of sensuality. It was really fucking hot, too.

She pulled her fingers out, coated with delicious pussy gravy to the second knuckle. I was perfectly willing to clean them up, but she wanted the job herself, and sucked each digit with a moan of enjoyment. That left me to take care of the source of the mess ; her beautiful, bald pussy, already pouting open, and dripping wet.

Ever since that first night, just a few weeks ago, I had become addicted to my sister's pussy, unable to resist her. Truthfully, I really wasn't trying very hard to resist her. It's difficult to remind yourself that your perfect woman is actually your sister, when faced with the prospect of fulfilling all your fantasies by just excluding that fact. That little voice didn't even bother clearing his throat. He knew there was no winning the argument when I was already between her legs, and was picking his battles.

My tongue tasted her sweet secretions, and I sighed happily. Hugs did the same, harmonizing unconsciously. I went to town, licking, sucking and nibbling on her slippery folds, engorged labia, and aroused clit.

"Mmmmm, you're really good at that, Gig," she moaned. "Who taught you to eat pussy, anyway?"

"I, um... I kind of... Well... I watched a lot of girl-on-girl porn," I admitted with a shrug. "Seemed like another woman would know how to do it best."

I didn't anticipate that my sister would find the revelation funny, but she sure did, and began to chuckle, then it escalated into a full, raucous belly laugh. I actually had to stop tonguing her clit, and ask what she found so humorous.

"Oh, nothing... Except I keep picturing you as some nerd researcher, in glasses and a lab coat, with a clipboard and a pencil... Madly taking notes while some blonde dyke chews on her lover's juicy pussy," she laughed. "Volumes and volumes of notes!"

Ha, ha, ha! You think you're pretty clever, don't you sis? Well, I learned all sorts of tricks from those, um, 'instructional videos', like this one... I pressed two fingers inside her dripping cunt, palm up, and hooked the fingertips upward. There it is. I pressed firmly.

Erica's eyes popped open wide, and she lifted her head to look down at me.

"What the...? Holy shit, Stevie!" she gasped, squirming on the bed eagerly.

I put my tongue back to work on her clit, and she went ballistic. She had two handfuls of my hair, and was holding on tight, obviously not planning on letting me leave until I got her off. Her heels were digging into the middle of my back, urging me to continue. Just in case that wasn't enough to indicate her enjoyment, she was also screeching into the corner of her pillow. Muffled words of bliss filled the room.

I was sawing my fingers rapidly in and out of her slippery gash, maintaining the pressure against her g-spot, just the way the, um, 'instructors' did in the videos. Erica's slightly muted screams grew louder, and she arched her back, as my fingers prompted a flood of warm juices. I slurped them up as fast as her pussy could ooze the delicious honey out. Her thighs were quivering around my head, and her orgasm continued unabated, as did her screams. I kept plunging my fingers home, and she kept gushing ambrosia for me to lap up. Finally, she pulled the pillow away, and gasped for mercy.

"Stop! Please STOP!" she panted, her face flushed red. "Too much! Too much! I give! You win!"

Oh, there's no doubt I win. Every time we're together, I win, and so does she.

During my time between her legs, feasting on her yummy cunt, my cock had risen again, and was now eager to play his part in the festivities. I crawled up her body, dragging my erection up her leg.

"Ooooo, it's awake," she smiled, reaching down and grasping my stiffy. She gave it a few confirmation tugs, and rubbed it between her well lubricated lips, wordlessly telling me that she was ready to go. I pushed, and her pussy stretched open to accommodate my shaft. Every time we had sex, it went in a little easier, and the pleasure replaced the pain quicker.

"Mmnnnagggn! Shit!" she hissed. "Damn, that's a big dick! Does Dad have one like that?"

"I have no idea," I laughed, settling in deeper. "Why don't you ask Mom? Be sure to tell her why you're asking, too."

The fact that she was able to joke about it was proof it wasn't hurting her anymore.

"Yeah, sure," she giggled, holding her hand up in the universal thumb-and-pinky phone gesture. "Hi Mom. So I was fucking Stevie the other day, and I wondered where he got such a big dick. Does Dad have a big one, too? Hello? Mom? Are you there? We'd be going to her funeral."

"Well then the mystery shall remain just that," I smiled, beginning to stroke her gently. She moaned, and pulled me closer, finding my lips with hers.

The source of her beautiful, kissable lips... and the rest of the body I was currently taking great pleasure in penetrating... was much more obvious. Mom was similarly equipped, with even bigger tits than her oldest daughter. The twins were probably going to be equally spectacular.

I hoped I would still be alive when Sarah and Sylvia grew up. Not because I had any designs on sampling them as well, but because I knew if Dad ever found out I was fucking his first born daughter, he'd kill me. That little voice had found a bullhorn, and was trying to make himself heard over the moans and groans that were filling the room. I heard him, but my cock was running the show right now.

"Mmmmm, yeah, baby... Fuck me! It's so good, baby!" Erica moaned, hooking her hands behind her knees. She spread her legs wider, and pulled her knees back toward her shoulders, giving me completely unfettered access to pound her pussy as hard as I wanted, and as hard as she wanted me to.

My sexy sister never did anything by accident. She knew that giving me such a fabulous blowjob before she lured me into bed would lead me to eat her out for a few minutes, while I was recovering. She also knew it would take the edge off my urgency, and let me fuck her for a longer, more protracted period of time. She had set herself up to be thrashed mercilessly, because she liked it that way.

I was happy to give her what she wanted. It was fun to occasionally just cut loose, and use her body as though she was a cheap hooker, but I usually preferred to treat her like the treasure she truly was. As my sister, I had always loved her, but now I had fallen in love with her as well. The complications just kept piling up, but we chose not to see them.

Right now, all I could see was my sister's succulent cunt, stretched open around my cock, and her big, beautiful breasts, swaying joyously as I stroked into her firmly. Her sexy green eyes were focused on my face, and her spectacularly kissable lips were expressing the emotions she was feeling.

I was absolutely screwed, and I knew it. There was no winning in this situation. Sure, I was getting to live out all my fantasies. Sure, I was enjoying a sex life that any man would kill to have. I had a partner who was undoubtedly among the most beautiful and sexy any guy could ever hope for, and she would do anything for me. She loved me, and I loved her, all of which sounds like heaven, because it was.

It was also hell, because I couldn't see a way we could possibly come out of this unscathed. My choices were limited; if the relationship my sister and I were living became known, we were destroyed. Our family would never understand. It seemed the only way to avoid that fate was to stop, and go our separate ways, but that carried with it its own obvious level of pain.

Of course, these thoughts were pushed way down the priority list at the moment, as my brain had no room in it for anything but Erica right now. I could only focus on the pleasure she was giving me, and the pleasure she was hopefully feeling in return. Actually, I didn't need to worry about that part. She was making her enjoyment clear.

"Oh god, baby, yes! Yes! YES! FUCK MY PUSSY! JUST LIKE THAT!" she shrieked, among other expressions of joy that were only partially muffled by the corner of the pillow she was biting on.

My sister was the vocal one, and I usually confined my commentary to the animalistic grunts and groans of sex, at least until the end, when I would sing along side her happily during orgasm. The squeaking bedsprings rang out in the otherwise quiet apartment as I drilled down into her juicy cunt, pummelling her with each stroke of my hips. She liked it slightly on the rough side of the line separating love from lust, and we spent as much time fucking furiously as we did making love.

I watched her tits bouncing, and saw the flush beginning to grow on her chest and neck, marking her climax as it arrived. She screamed, but I just kept pounding her, holding her near the peak and pushing her along from one orgasm to the next, and the next.

I had read that some women never experience orgasm. Most can't have more than one, but my luscious sister was one of the fortunate few who can cum, and cum, and cum, proving that her uniqueness was far more than skin deep. I was so lucky to be able to sample her incredible blend of raw sexuality and striking beauty, even once. To do it every day was like winning the lottery.

We fucked like this for quite a while... long enough that having sex became an extremely effective workout, and caused me to sweat heavily, and that sweat began to drip down onto Erica's equally overheated body. She loved the complex perfume of our combined scents, I must admit I found it pretty hot as well, but not as arousing as she did. What I did find erotically charged was her reaction to it, as she moaned louder, and came again.

I suppose even a multi-orgasmic woman can reach her saturation point, and Erica did, finally melting under me. Her legs dropped to the bed, as did her arms, and her body stopped being an active participant, merely bouncing between my hips and the mattress. Her eyes lost focus, and I knew she was worn out.

It's much more fun to have her with me while we fuck, so I slowed, then stopped my thrusts completely, pulling out to lay beside her. She was still breathing heavily, slowly recovering, when she spoke.

"I need... a break. Wanna... fuck... my tits?... I... love... your hot... cum... all over... them," she smiled.

Hmmm, do I want you to wrap your big, soft tits around my cock, and slide back and forth in that heavenly slice of cleavage until I shoot my load across your face, neck, and chest? Well, gee, I don't know...

I smiled back, and moved to straddle her chest. She was sweaty, and my dick was still lathered with her slippery pussy juice, but she spat on it anyway before sandwiching her boobs on either side of my shaft. We didn't do this that often, and it was still a special treat to feel the resilient flesh of her breasts against my erect penis. It was totally selfish for me, and very, very visually stimulating, watching my cock peek out the soft 'Y' at the top of each stroke.

Erica held her tits together and smiled up at me, her eyes darting from my face to her cleavage and back again. Just in case the exquisite sensation and visual treats weren't sufficient, she was providing a narration that was hot enough to melt iron.

"Mmmmm, yes, honey, fuck my tits," she groaned. "Your cock is so hard, and so hot! I love the way it feels between my boobs, sliding back and forth. Do you like it, baby? See your cockhead? Are you going to cum, Gig? Is my baby brother gonna shoot his hot cum all over my tits? Please, baby, I love your cum on my nipples. Do it! Spray me!"

That about did it. Despite the fatigue this long session had engendered, my hips went on autopilot, moving faster and faster until I couldn't hold back the flood for another second. While I watched, transfixed on her cleavage, the first shot erupted from the soft crease onto her chest, oozing into the pearl necklace formation as I pulled my cock out and stroked myself to completion. She wanted my cum on her nipples, and I had plenty enough left to coat her stiff buds as requested. Finally spent, I shook the last drops out across her full globes, while she began to play with the gooey discharge.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she giggled, licking her fingertips repeatedly. "You taste delicious... not as good as my pussy, of course, but you're a guy. We're the ones made of sugar, spice, and all things nice, so we're supposed to taste better."

The incongruity of that childhood description being used to describe the orgasmic products of our incestuous couplings wasn't lost on me. Yet another reminder that we were on the road to hell.

Then why did it feel like heaven?

Another complication for the pile.

***

My sister came home from work early one night, and found me still up. I was watching TV, and she sat beside me on the couch.

I may not have been the most experienced guy in the world when it comes to women in general, but I did know this woman in particular very well. She didn't say anything, but I knew she was upset. I just wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and pulled her close. She would tell me when she was ready, and until then, I would just hold her.

Even my patience had limits. Eventually, I had to drag it out of her.

"Rough night?" I probed. "Someone get grabby? Bad tippers?"

Erica just snuggled deeper into my arms, and pouted.

"No," she sniffed. "Everyone behaved, and I did better than usual on tips."

"So what's got you looking so sad? Eddie again?" I asked. He had been appearing on a regular basis, alone, since that first night. There was little we could do, other than learn to accept it, as he wasn't being unruly. His only crime was his presence.

"No, not Eddie again," she said, growing more angry than sad.

"Sorry I asked," I replied. "I'll leave you alone." I began to retract my arm, but she grabbed it and held me in place.

"Don't go. I'm not mad at you," she smiled. "I can always use the hug. I'm sorry."

"No problem, Sis. I just don't like seeing my pretty girl's face looking so down," I laughed, hoping the compliment would lubricate her to speak. It took a few seconds, but did the trick.

"You were close," she finally volunteered. "It wasn't Eddie, but the next worst thing."

I thought that one through. Who would be on the same plane as Eddie? It dawned on me, literally.

"Really? By herself?" I asked, surprised.

"No. She brought a group of her slut friends. I'm sure I was the topic of conversation," Erica growled.

Dawn was Eddie's girlfriend... the one he had cheated on my sister with. The same blonde bitch who had accompanied Eddie at Erica's bar weeks back. Now I could understand her mood.

It made me angry, too, because it appeared that Dawn was doing it on purpose.

I mean, really, what other reason could she have? Sports bars are a predominantly male domain to start with, and sports bars that feature scantily clad women would have to be even more so. I suppose lesbians might find them appealing as well, but it would appear that Dawn was straight, if her involvement with Eddie was any indication. That didn't leave many logical conclusions, except that she was intentionally trying to torment my sister.

I was still stewing about it when Erica twisted in my embrace, and kissed me.

"If you're in the mood, I could sure use some positive image reinforcement?" she giggled.

Make you feel desirable? Yeah, I could do that. Any day, any time. I don't even need a reason.

I kissed her back, and pulled her over to lay on her back across my lap, immediately palming her left breast appreciatively. She moaned, and helped me by tugging her zipper lower. It loosened the tight, metallized black fabric of her uniform, and let it gap open more. She was wearing a sexy pink bra tonight, and I slid my hand inside, feeling the warm, firm weight of her breast.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds