• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Encounters Ch. 02:The Playroom

New Encounters Ch. 02:The Playroom

12

Ch 2 The playroom

As Katy took her place by the door to wait on the Marc and David, she could just hear enough to make out a few words of their conversation as they made drinks. She was certain that she heard her name and 'bitch'. She hoped Marc was setting him straight on using that name with her.

Her pussy ached a little, and she could feel her own wetness on her thighs. The ache, however was not from use, but from want. She had always had a healthy appetite for sex, but since Marc had taken the role of dominating her, she was in overdrive. When she learned to enjoy him inflicting pain in his role as her lover, a whole new world of sexual enjoyment opened up to her.

Katy was still focused on the growing ache between her legs when she noticed their voices getting closer. David reached her first and did not hesitate to immediately pinch an exposed nipple and pull on it a bit. She arched her back more and pushed her chest out further in an attempt to encourage him.

"I think she likes that," he said to Marc.

"Does she now?" Marc quipped and grabbed a nipple of his own and pulled and twisted it rather harshly. He then produced a two small silver somethings from his pocket that Katy instantly recognized. They were nipple clips. The alligator clip sort that had biting teeth and a weight on the end. The weights were interchangeable so they could be pretty light or rather heavy, depending on one's tolerance or level of punishment. Katy had worn these same clips with quite a bit of weight on them before, when Marc felt she needed to learn a lesson. He proceeded to clip one onto her right nipple and handed David the second one.

The bite of the clip was harsh at first, then it dulled into a warm buzz. Never really going away, always just there, but not intolerable. David leaned in and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked and nibbled at it. Feeling the harsh clip on one nipple and the soft warmth of his mouth on the other was quite a sensation. Katy's eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the feeling. Goosebumps rose on her flesh as David pulled his mouth away and cold replaced warm just a second before he placed the clip on her very hard nipple. She held her pose and enjoyed the feel of the weights on her nipples. They were not so heavy as to pull and hurt, they were just enough to keep her attention.

David flicked the weight on her left nipple caused her to yelp at the teeth pulling at her nipple.

"I do like that" he chuckled at Katy as she steadied her breathing again. "I bet I could clip one of those on that little clit of yours too, couldn't I?"

"Yes Sir, if that's what you want." She responded to him as she would to Marc, since that's what he'd told her to do. She did not want to give him that permission, but then, it wasn't hers to give anyway.

"See, now, that's the response I should have gotten earlier. I like that." David was speaking more to Marc now than to Katy.

"Good Girl, lets show David the playroom now," Marc said as he led the way out of the den. David made way for Katy to follow behind Marc and he fell in very close behind her admiring and tracing a finger along her ass as he did. The weights on the nipple clamps were just heavy enough to sway when Katy walked and each swing pulled at the clip a little more and bit into her tender nipples a little tighter. Oh how she enjoyed it though!

Marc led them down the hall to the door just past their bedroom. Marc took a key from his pocket and unlocked the door and pushed it open wide for Katy to go inside. She walked past Marc into the room with David following close behind. Marc stopped David with a hand on his shoulder.

"Give her a minute," Marc told him.

As Katy entered the room she flipped the first two switches on the wall to her right and low lighting came up in various places around the room. The smell of wood and leather was strong in here, as it always was. She loved that smell. It smelled of strength, and manliness, of lust and want.

There was a small raised platform to the side of the room. It measured roughly 2ft by 3ft and was raised from the floor about 6 inches, with a thinly padded leather cover. Katy knelt on the platform with her arms tucked at the small of her back with her ass and breasts displayed perfectly. This was her place when they entered the room. This was where she would wait while he gathered what he needed, or did whatever needed to be done before she was needed. Everything in this room had its place, her included.

Marc motioned David into the room and gave him a minute to look around. There was a large bed with a rather plain wooden headboard and footboard. At first glance it didn't look like much, but there where straps and eye bolts attached at strategic points around the entire frame of the bed. No blankets on the bed, only sheets in a deep burgundy.

There where shelves lining one wall were any number of paddles, floggers, and various toys were displayed and dimly lit. There was a table at the foot of the bed that was more like a bank of cabinets with a number of drawers and doors under it on two sides. It also had straps and eye bolts in various places. Then he spotted Katy posed so perfectly in her place. He looked back at Marc as he came through the door and shut it behind himself.

"What do you think of the playroom David?" Marc asked with a bit of a smile. He loved this room and had worked very hard at getting it just right for them.

"I think I may need the name of your contractor," David replied. He walked to the shelves and run his fingers through the leather tails of a flogger, before turning his attentions back to Katy. As he approached Katy she heard him set his drink down on a table that was not far to her left. Marc had taken a seat in the arm chair just the other side of the table. David stepped right up to her with his crotch level with her face. He reached down and tugged her ponytail until she was looking up at him.

"That's just perfect for shoving my cock down your throat isn't it?" He smirked as he tugged her face toward his crotch. She didn't resist him, only adjusted to keep her balance. He had his left hand in her hair and was now using the right to unfasten his belt.

"May I?" Katy asked, nodding toward his belt.

"Oh hell yes, you certainly can" David replied sounding awfully pleased.

Katy stole a glance at Marc to her left, who simply nodded and glanced up at David. She knew she shouldn't have looked to Marc, she had already been told what to do, but she was feeling a little desperate. Between both men teasing at her and the nipple clips constantly biting at her, the ache between her legs was almost more than she could bare at this point. She knew, however, that she was not going to get fucked at all before she sucked David's cock, so she may as well get this part over.

She kept having to push away the idea that this man was a stranger. 'This was Marc's idea. You gave yourself to him to use, and this is how he's chosen to use you. Just don't think about it. Find something to enjoy about it. Just let your body enjoy it.' Her internal dialogue was a constant repetition of these thoughts.

David let go of her hair and she raised both hands up to unfasten his belt and slacks. She lowered them to his thighs then let them fall to the floor. She traced her hands up the back of his thighs just inside the legs of his boxers. His thighs were lean and strong. She grasped them and pulled him forward until she could nuzzle his cock through his boxers.

She breathed heavily so he'd feel the warmth of her breath and she could tell by the tensing of his thighs that it was working. He reached down to pull his cock from his boxers in an effort to rush her along and she just reached up and eased his boxers down his thighs, kissing and licking her way back up the inside of his thighs.

She then reached up and took his cock in her hand, and slowly stroked its length as she brought it to her mouth. Katy dipped her head and licked the length of his shaft on the underside, before taking the tip in her mouth. David threw his head back and moaned low and deep. She liked the sound. She liked to feel his body shutter in response to the smallest movement of her mouth or tongue. It meant she was doing her job.

She held him like that for a moment, just the head of his cock in her mouth with her hand gripping it tightly. She started to stroke his cock slowly while still not moving her mouth. She then took it in slowly, swirling her tongue around the head until her mouth was full. She sucked at his cock just a bit as she stroked it and worked her way back to the head, swirling her tongue around once again. She worked up a pace at this until she knew it wasn't enough for him anymore. She could feel his hips start to push against her, wanting his cock deeper in her mouth, her throat.

Her nipples were burning like crazy and her pussy was as wet as it had ever been. She was ready for more too. She knew that David wanted to be in charge, even of his own blowjob, so she pulled back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and she looked up at him. When he met her eyes she sucked at the head of his dick and gripped it harder as she stroked it. She took more into her mouth than before pressing the head of his cock to the edge of her throat. She held it there for just a second and held his gaze as she pulled back off a bit, trailing her tongue the length of his cock before sucking at the head again. She could see the shift in his face before his hand ever moved.

He wound his hand into her hair and pulled her face into his crotch, forcing his cock all the way into her throat. Katy was prepared and more capable of accommodating him than he expected. She relaxed and let herself enjoy the feel of his cock sliding into her throat. Her eyes teared up and it took a minute to match his pace and time her breathing, but she kept up with him.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" David called out, as he thrust his dick down her throat again and again.

Katy reached around and gripped his ass to keep her balance as he continued to ram his cock down her throat. She groped his ass and urged him on even more. She moaned; a low, needy sound, knowing what it would do for the cock sliding along her throat. She could feel him tense up as he was close to finishing.

"You're going to swallow it, do you hear me, Slut? You better not spit it out" David growled at her through clenched teeth, and with one final, deep, quivering thrust she felt him spill his cum into her throat. It was thick and hot and she managed to pull back far enough off of him to give herself room to swallow. She continued to suck lightly at his cock, draining every drop from him.

"Like that cock, do ya?" he asked her with half closed eyes and a cocky grin. She pulled back and used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth, but never answered his question. She just knelt and held his gaze as Marc brought her a warm cloth to wash her face with.

Marc knelt down beside her, "Eyes down Bitch," he growled.

David bent to pull up his boxers and slacks. When he had them fastened he leaned forward and flicked the nipple clip again, getting a small moan as his reward this time.

"You ready to have a go at her Marc?" David asked, as he run his hand over Katy's head. She kept her eyes cast down when he pulled at her hair and tilted her face up toward his. "You really do have her trained. I think she's a keeper."

"Let's get her up on the table first," Marc said as he looked down on Katy. She suddenly felt very ashamed of what she knew he had just watched her do. It was his idea, and he had no right to hold it against her, but she was suddenly ashamed that she had let herself get lost in the physical act and had actually enjoyed it for a moment. She had sat there and let another man shove his dick down her throat. And she'd liked it.

Marc walked beside her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Stand up."

David apparently needed a moment of recovery time, because he had taken Marc's place in the chair and was sipping on his drink.

As Katy stood up, Marc caught her elbow in his hand and led her to the table at the end of the bed. His grip on her arm was rough and tighter than necessary. The table was about waist high for Katy. Marc placed her at a short end of the table with her back to David. He then put his hand at the base of her neck and pushed forward until she was bent at the waist laying on the table with her feet still on the floor.

"Spread your legs, Bitch," Marc said as he kicked her feet apart. His voice was harsh now, no hint of tenderness left. Her ass and her exposed pussy were pointed directly at David as he sat in the chair sipping his drink.

"Pick one," Marc said to David, indicating one of the toys on the shelves. David popped up from the chair and eagerly looked over the selections.

"Do you know why I'm going to spank you Bitch?"

"Because you can, Sir," Katy answered.

Marc laughed, "Now that is an excellent reason, but not the correct answer this time. Once again," he opened a drawer on the side of the table, "you were asked a question that you did not answer." Marc took a silver tube about 6 inches in length from the drawer and sat in on the table where Katy could see it. "Do you want that?"

"Yes, Sir. I do, please. I apologize for neglecting a question again. May I please answer the question now?" He knew full well she would want the dildo inside her. He had to know that she was ready to explode by now. And what damn question had she not answered this time!?

"This one!" David announced as he finally selected a leather bound paddle with a woven handle.

"Good choice," Marc noted approvingly. The paddle itself was about 18 inches long and 6 inches wide. It had a good weight to it, and was easy to use effectively. Thin paddles were hard to use without leaving welts that could be much more painful than intended.

Marc took the paddle from David and rubbed it across Katy's ass. Just gently massaging her ass with the leather of the paddle, then he laid it on the table next to her.

"First things first, raise up on your elbows," he instructed Katy. When she did, he reached down and removed one of the nipple clips. Katy gasped and groaned as the blood rushed back to her nipple and numbness that had set in started to instantly fade as pain took its place. Marc nodded to David, indicating that he should do the same, and so he removed the clip from Katy's right nipple, causing her to arch up away from the table as much as she could.

Marc instantly put his hand at the base of her neck and forced her to lie down again. Pressing her nipples onto the table was incredibly painful. Marc had her laying facing David, who was thoroughly enjoying her suffering.

"Take this," Marc said to David, handing him the sleek silver dildo. "When it's almost all the way inside twist the base."

David run his hand down Katy's body from her shoulder, down her back and to her ass. He paused at her ass and decided to grope and caress it a little. He squared up behind Katy and trailed the dildo over her ass. She could feel the cold smoothness of it as he slid it down her thigh and back up again. He positioned it just at the opening of her pussy and teased her with it. Just slipping it barely in and out, just an inch or two and then down her thigh again. Katy moaned and squirmed, wanting it inside her. Wanting more than that inside her, but at least that for now.

"Be still Bitch," Marc snapped at her, pressing his hand at her neck again. "Do you remember the question yet?"

"No, Sir, I'm sorry," Katy was racking her brain, but the burning between her legs was clouding everything.

"David, do you remember the question she didn't answer?"

"Why yes, in fact, I do," David replied as he slipped the dildo in a little more this time and groped Katy's ass as he worked it in and out.

Suddenly she felt the vibrator turn on full speed and David rammed it all the way in her pussy as he repeated his question, "Like that cock, do ya?"

"Oh God Yes!" Katy called out as David finally sunk the vibrator all the way inside her and her senses went into shock with the overload of stimulus. She raised up off of the table only to be put back in place by Marc. David was groping her ass, and working the vibrator as deeply inside her as he could. He buried it inside her and held it there with the heel of his hand while his fingers parted her lips, searching for her clit.

Katy reeled with the sensation of the vibrator inside her while his fingers finally found her clit, swollen and hyper sensitive. She pushed back against his hand, encouraging him and still wanting more. Her hips bucked as he managed to pinch and pull at her clit. He fucked her with the vibrator, long and slow, easing it almost all the way out and then shoving it back in, hard and deep. He left the vibrator buried in her dripping pussy and went back to aggressively groping her ass with both hands. She rolled her hips to encourage him and get the most out of the sensation of the vibrator inside of her. Then suddenly David moved away from her, leaving the vibrator inside of her.

Katy squirmed on the table as the vibrator worked its magic inside of her. She felt Marc's hand at the small of her back a split second before she felt the paddle sting her ass. As the smooth leather struck her ass it also had the effect of shoving the vibrator deeper inside. She inhaled sharply, but didn't dare cry out. The instant pressure released on the back swing of the paddle, and she wished it would last longer.

Katy fought the urge to call out as a second blow landed right behind the first. Slapping her ass and shoving the vibrator deeper inside her again. She could feel her own juices running down the inside of her thighs and she couldn't help but quiver all over as he effectively spanked and fucked her at the same time.

Marc landed one last lick and held it against her ass, increasing the sting by keeping pressure there. He rubbed her ass with the leather, upping the friction and setting fire to her already bright red ass. He then set the paddle aside and moved down the table behind her.

She felt his cool hands on her burning, throbbing ass, for a second before the vibrator clicked off and was slowly slipped out of her. Oh how she hated that empty feeling! Now there was only pain. The pain in her nipples was just a dull throb now, but still there. Her ass was stinging something furious, and the ache in her pussy had not been taken care of.

The vibrator while spanking her was just another way for him to overload her senses, it had nothing to do with satisfying her sexually. And had, in fact, only given her a deeper and more profound ache. It had pushed her to the edge and only made her want more. What she needed was a good hard fuck. At this point she didn't even care if it came from David, which she was starting to fear was Marc's idea all along.

She was having a hard time focusing on anything but her throbbing pussy and didn't know where Marc or David had gone. She opened her eyes and struggled to focus as she lifted her head to look around.

She froze when she could once again feel that he was standing behind her and could hear him unfastening his pants. She felt him run his hand over her burning ass before he rubbed his cock up and down the opening of her pussy, just barely teasing her with the head. He slowly slipped the head of his dick just inside her dripping pussy and held it there.

Katy tried to push back against him, but was stopped short with a firm grasp on both hips holding her tightly in place. His fingers bit into her skin as he eased a bit more of his cock inside her and slowly pulled back out, enticing Katy and causing her to moan and whimper from the need of his cock. His grip loosened and he landed a sharp blow to her ass just before slamming his cock inside her full and deep. He grabbed her hips again and held himself inside her grinding his hips into her ass and Katy let out a long guttural moan.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Encounters Ch. 02:The Playroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds