• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tits and Taxies Ch. 00

Tits and Taxies Ch. 00

Frivolous Facts and Fun

You may wonder why I wasted so much time just writing about a path, saying it had nothing to do with sex or erotica. Yes, it did. Dollie wore very little when we'd take our walks along the trail bordering the north boundary of the State Park. Her little ass was partially exposed in her cheek showing shorts. She was often topless or flashed someone else along the trail. That's very erotic!

But more importantly, had we not walked all the way into town that morning we would have never taken a cab ride and these stories wouldn't have happened. There's always a reason for details and my reason for writing about the walking path.

------------(.)(.)

DOLLIE'S BREASTS

Yes, it's almost always about Dollie's titties. Without them I doubt most of my fantasies would have become real games. During the time of this first Taxi cab story Dollie was 30 years old. Her boobs were at their largest, firmest, and shapeliest. Why? I'm gonna tell you all about it.

Dollie's had three children of her own and we adopted our grandson much later in life. Like many women, during each childbirth her titties grew larger. For some reason, even after she stopped producing mothers milk, they remained bigger than before pregnancy. The Tit Gods were good to me!

There were several reasons that Dollie only nursed each baby a few months. Her breasts were full and each baby seemed to love sucking on a nipple. The problem was they weren't being satisfied so her doctor put the babies on a formula. Dollie had to use a breast pump to evacuate the milk.

For as much as a year she would lactate and seep milk. We found temporary solutions during some of these times. While a baby was still young, I'd talk Dollie into nursing it while in public just for fun. None of that hiding his head under a blanket or just sticking the nipple out. It would be full all out tit exposure and swapping them as the other boob still hung out for awhile.

Nursing was still popular back then where we lived. But most mothers weren't as brave as Dollie and her friend Mona when it came time to whipping a tittie out at feeding time. So the other milk solution was helping Mona. Her friend Mona seemed to be nursing babies for years, one after another, anyplace and around anyone.

Dollie began saving her mothers milk for Mona's babies. We found that Mona's husband was drinking Dollie's and Mona's mothers milk. For orneriness we skipped the middle man and let Mona's husband suck Dollie's mothers milk.

I was there for the first few times, watching. As far as I know this was the only time in her life Dollie did anything sexual besides flashing, without me there. I'd be at work or asleep. There's already a story about this.

When this first taxi cab story began our third kid, a daughter, was around nine months old. Yes, Dollie's tits were the largest, fullest, shapeliest, and firmest they'd be in her entire life. Her small pale nipples had always been centered on her breasts. Now they were higher and pointed upward, darker, and above center.

I loved looking at those firm fully rounded and perky titties. But now they were like grabbing a rock. I missed being able to squeeze and pull on them. I missed watching them bounce as we fucked. I missed seeing them jiggle as she walked or ran. I love soft titties that I can hang onto when fucking dog fashioned or just kneading them like dough.

Yet just the shear size of those breasts on her then slim 120# body was a turn on. Besides them being too hard for my liking, most of Dollie's sexy play clothes no longer fit. Her bikinis, halter tops, and low blouses had already been only slightly covering her nipples.

So now she legal couldn't wear most of them. We knew this was only temporary. Dollie had only taken blouses and bikini tops that would cover those little nipples for this extended weekend vacation of tit games.

Yes, I now had titties to take photos of and show off even more than in the past. Thankfully breast augmentation was virtually unheard of in the Midwest back then. At least to us and most strangers we'd meet.

We'd soon learn that those large lactating titties would be loved by older men who enjoyed squeezing and sucking milk from. Those firm fun bags would make this vacation even more exciting than we could ever have planned or imagined in my wildest dreams. Yes, truth is often stranger than fiction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tits and Taxies Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds