• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My First Lesbian Experience.....

My First Lesbian Experience.....

I have always been Bicurious. Always fascinated with my own tits and pussy and other women's. When I was a child I would put my Barbie into ALL KINDS of compromising positions LOL.

Fast forward about 20 years. I had been trying to hook up with girls for a while. Yahoo Personals was popular back in the day, as well as Lesbian chat rooms. Women would flirt and I would get turned on. I talked to many Lesbian and Bisexual women on and off about what it was like. I still preferred men but I would masturbate primarily to Lesbian porn and one of my biggest fantasies was 2 women playing with me and making me cum. Focusing on my pleasure. Mmmm.....

I met up with one girl in my thirties, but I realized that she wanted me to be in a relationship with her and would get jealous when I went out with men. I tried to explain to her that I didn't want to be in a RELATIONSHIP with another woman, I just wanted to PLAY with another woman. And at that time, it was ALLLL about me. Another woman playing with my tits, my pussy, licking my cunt. Making me cum. I think they call that "Pillow Princesses" today...but that's where I was LOL. I ended WORKED with two lesbians who desperately wanted me, especially Nichole, who was butch but built like a muscular man with tits. I used to flirt with her and make her crazy. She would empty my trash at work and I would wear my hot little dresses and just open my legs just a little. Her nickname for me was "The Bod". And yet, STILL nothing happened.

Soooo....I was at the end of my marriage. I had been married to an abusive man but we enjoyed a hot sex life which included going to Strip clubs (which I still like doing) and getting lap dances. One hot time in Las Vegas we had a couples' lap dance where she rode my husband's lap while I fondled her amazing tits and pinched her nipples. She took me back to the back room, pulled my tit out of my blouse and started sucking on it while rubbing my crotch. I almost came in my pants. My pussy was dripping. I came out wild-eyed. We went next door to the Erotic massage parlour and she gave both my ex-husband and I an "Happy Ending"...he said he was shocked that I could cum with a total stranger. I just smiled lazily and said if you turn me on, and rub it right, I will cum....and I did...but I STILL hadn't really been with a woman.

So let me get to the point. I was going through our cell phone bill and found a strange number. Women's instinct is NEVER wrong and the ex had a big-time obsession with strippers. So I called the number...all with the force of rage of a woman scorned who just KNEW something was up. I got a woman, all right...and I screamed at her with my Russian temper in full flare. She calmly said that she WAS a stripper, but a total lesbian...that Chris would come into her club and pay her a lot of money for lap dances. I had hung out with strippers before and YES, they are ALL about money, but I was confused...WHY would my ex be in contact with a 100% gay woman? Who had a partner? She invited us out for a drink.

So I told him...the marriage was ending anyway and I desperately needed to understand WHAT hold this woman had on him...surely he must know she will NEVER hook up with him? What is the deal?? And yes, I KNOW this was a horribly fucked up situation at the time. But I have ALWAYS had that erotic adventurous spirit...so we went. We met Janine and Suzy, and their friend Don at a Lesbian/Gay bar in Bethlehem. I can't remember the name of it now but it was a trip lol. I took one look at Janine and it was INSTANT lust. She was a stripper at a place called Platinum Plus in Allentown, covered in tats, slamming body, perfect breasts. The ex went and played pool with the two ladies and I began to chat with Don.

Welllll....long story short. Hooked up with Don for a while. I need sex, always have, he started courting me and I said what the hell...he was much older than I but very sexy. And with my marriage ending, I needed the self esteem boost. Hell, I admit it lol. So Don and I would go to his house up the mountains and fuck. And I told him I was really attracted to Janine. I mean, REALLY attracted. I wanted to touch her, taste her, cook for her. I was infatuated. He told her I was amazing in bed, gave a hell of a massage and my pussy tasted great. Janine sent a message through Don that she was dying to lick my pussy.

We started texting and she sent naughty pics that I was salivating over. We arranged to have me come over and cook for her and her partner Suzy. They were in an open relationship. So I did. I made some sweet and sour chicken and she was taking pics of me while I was cooking...my ass, my face, my tits. We sat around eating, then doing shots and blazing some bud. Janine was so shit faced she put her strap on on and started flinging the fake dick all over the place. We were laughing hysterically and I was filming it. To my disappointment, the damn doorbell rang!

It was Don...I was super annoyed because it's GIRLS NIGHT! But he came in with some Primo shit and ok fine, whatever. But I was ready. Don sprawled out on the couch and Janine started kissing me . She pulled my top off and unhooked my bra. She was sucking my huge nipples and Don was on the couch with his hand between his legs. I was a little uncomfortable because at that point I had never had a threeway and I was thrown off-kilter.

Janine took my pants off and started going down on me. It was erotic, because I could feel her silky dark hair on my thighs. I was laying on top of Don and he was holding me, holding my legs apart. I started to get close but I just couldn't get it. So I flipped her over, took her clothes off and started massaging her back with my huge tits. She rolled over in Don's arms and settled back on him like he was a chair. Don was in heaven. "Doesn't she taste good?" He asked Janine.

"Yeahhh," she growled. Then I just went for it. I was fondling her tits and I went right down on her. I honestly had never even SEEN a pussy that close except for pregnant ones in nursing school but it was pretty. I started licking her like I like to be licked. Exploring her clit, sucking it gently into my mouth. I pulled the lips apart then started moving my tongue really quickly on her enlarging clit. "Oohhh ohhh ohhh," she was moaning, "Are you SURE you have never done this before?" she said, "You're a natural" She was humping my face and I was hanging on. I TOTALLY just got why guys get so excited when they make girls cum. It was SO EXCITING to hear her screaming and feel her gush. I was SO PROUD of myself.

She started to lick my pussy again but I needed more. I said, "Finger fuck me, please"...and she said no, her nails were too long. I was frustrated. I had been close and Don had made me squirt with his cock before. So Janine went upstairs to cuddle with Suzy and Don climbed on top of me. It took only a few thrusts before I was cumming...and yelling. I passed out then and found myself in Janine's bed the next morning stroking her still-wet and quivering cunt. I felt like a ROCK STAR!!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My First Lesbian Experience.....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds