• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dungeon Room

The Dungeon Room

12

This story differs from the others in the saga of my Sir and I...he wrote this one. Maybe if we ask nicely he will write another. Enjoy!

**

She was mine. I had never felt like someone was mine more than I felt with her. Not in the sense that I could own a person, but in the sense that her purpose was to make me happy and she was willing to let me control her in any way I saw fit. We had been together many times before, she had given herself to me in ways neither one of us expected we would get to experience.

Despite the intensity of our previous sessions together, nothing could compare to this. We were alone in a cabin, secluded in the middle of nowhere. The cabin had a dungeon with every implement one could imagine, with an assortment of bondage equipment to keep the victim perfectly still. In this moment, nothing else mattered; no one else mattered. We were the only two people on earth; we were alone in a place where we could let all our inhibitions go and she could fulfill her submissive purpose in life. I was going to use my toy hard, use her until we both lost track of time and reality, where the only reality we knew was each other.

I brought her downstairs to the dungeon while she looked around with curious, and nervous eyes. She turned to look at me, awaiting her instructions as she always did. "Take off your clothes." I said in my warm, but firm, tone. I knew she loved this tone and it could turn her to jello with just a few words. As always, she wasted no time in obeying. Also, as always, my impatience got the best of me and I began to help her undress. Pulling her shirt off and then unbuttoning her skinny jeans as I pushed them down her hips while she wiggled and held onto me for support. I reached around and unhooked her bra as she let it fall to the ground. I then helped her out of her panties as the tiny fabric fell around her ankles before she stepped out of them. I took a step back to admire my possession as she stood before me in such a vulnerable state.

Her body is perfect. Her full 32DD breasts hang heavy and full but still perky and ready to be tormented. Her round, full hips are just the way I like them -- perfect for grabbing in any sexual position. Her bare pussy begs to be pounded with pronounced lips that peek out perfectly at the base of her abdomen. Her eyes melt me every time I look into them. They were doing it again as she looked at me -- her big blue eyes showing her fear, excitement, and trust that I will use her as I wish, and push her, but not beyond her ability. The trust she put in me was amazing and I vowed never to let her take more than she could handle, because I know she would never stop my onslaught; I took the responsibility very seriously.

My eyes raked her body as I gave her a wicked smile. She knew I had a lot planned; I did have a lot planned and I couldn't wait to show her just how wicked my brain had become. I stepped toward her as I put my hand on her hip and pulled her into me. I put my other hand behind her head as I grabbed her curls and pulled firmly to hold her head in place as I pressed my lips against hers. She melted again with the treatment as her mouth opened to mine and we shared our usual passionate kiss. The silence of the room only broken by the periodic smacking of our lips as we shared this moment of sweet passion before things would become very intense.

I broke the kiss and stepped back, my eyes never breaking the intense stare. I reached against the wall and pulled out a leather straight jacket. "Get over here!" I said in my usual tone, she sprang to life and moved quickly to where I was standing, I could already tell she was beginning to drip. Her body and its functions were no secret to me and I pride myself on knowing everything about her. Methodically, I opened the straight jacket and pulled her left arm into it, followed by her right. I stood behind her as I wrapped her arms tightly around her body before cinching the jacket tightly. I loved how tightly she was bound, but I did not love how I no longer had access to her exquisite breasts. Nor did I feel that she was as vulnerable as I typically prefer, but that was about to change. I took her hips in my hands as I guided her over to a thin leather bench.

"Get on" I said shortly as I helped her up onto the bench. She looked awkward and helpless as I scooted her body up onto the leather and then back across the bench. I loved when she had to rely on me for basic things like moving and standing -- this was a perfect example of her submission. I helped her get in position and laid her back onto the table as I kissed her lips softly one more time. I then picked up a pair of leather cuffs, running my hands all the way down her smooth legs until I got to her ankle. I always use tying her up as an excuse to touch and tease her and this was no exception. I picked up her leg gently as I secured one cuff to her ankle. Moving to the other ankle, I repeated the process until each cuff was secure. Then I cuffed her ankles to a 3 foot spreader bar -- there was the vulnerability I liked. I picked up a blindfold and placed it over her eyes, giving her another loving kiss on the forehead before I turned her lights out.

Directly above her was an item I was particularly excited about, a large motorized winch. I pressed the button and a hook attached to a metal cable lowered down over her. She jumped and gasped when the cold metal landed on her bare stomach. Picking up the hook, I attached it to the spreader bar as I heard her breathing speed up. Her breathing always got faster when she was nervous or turned on; in this instance she was both.

I said nothing as I pushed the button to retract the winch. The slack reduced slowly until the metal wire was taut. Then, her legs began to raise slowly as she was helpless to resist the power of the winch. They went up, up, up as I watched her focus on her breathing. When I saw her wince in pain, I stopped the winch. She was quite a sight to behold; her legs were pulled up and about even with her head, her arms were bound tightly in the strait jacket, her eyes were covered, her pussy and ass were on display as they were lifted in the air with her legs open and knees straight. She lay there completely helpless, completely submitting to my will. She could not move, and she could not get out of this predicament on her own accord. Her well-being and safely rested solely in my responsibility. She was bound in position to serve my will until I was finished, and there was nothing she could do to escape that. She would never fully grasp what this level of trust means to me.

I had plans to use her body for my pleasure, to test her submission and to make her scream in the way that really gets me off...but this was not that time. This was a time to reward her for the gift of her submission. I climbed onto the table, hearing her breathing increase as she could sense my proximity to her. My eyes locked on my target -- her pussy -- now glistening with juice as her wetness increased with her helplessness. I put my hands on the back of her thighs as I lowered my face closer to her, smelling her juices. I love the way she smelled. It was a smell that was just hers, the smell of my fucktoy's burning desire for me.

I kissed her pussy very softly, feeling her other lips against mine. My kisses moving up and down her pussy slowly as she gave little soft moans with each one. She was not a loud girl by nature, though I often brought out a loud side that surprised her. As she moaned, I slide my tongue out and licked the length of her pussy, in between her lips, tasting her juices. I then found her clit. It wasn't hard to find as she is the most responsive person I have ever been with. I began to tease her clit slowly with my tongue, lapping at it playfully as I could feel more juices seeping out.

If she could have writhed, she would have. But she couldn't, she was held perfectly still while I began to pleasure her body. She always said I had a magic tongue. I appreciated the compliment and was determined to let her experience that until she couldn't take it anymore.

My tongue slid across her clit as her breathing and moaning intensified. I lapped up and down as I massaged it with the tip and then rubbed it with the top of my tongue. Not long after I started this I felt her begin to shake, I knew she was close. Her panting increased until she erupted with her desperate plea, "Oh, please sir can I cum?" Her words were always jumbled and frantic when she asked me this, because I put her in such a state of arousal. Most of the time I respond yes, unless I was feeling particularly devious. "mmmhmmm" I said into her pussy as she got to feel the vibrations against her clit.

She always came so quickly with me, maybe it was the magic tongue, or maybe she just couldn't control herself around me. I grabbed her hips as I felt her thighs shaking, it was the only movement she could muster. I continued to work her clit as I hear her gasp and cry out as the force of her first orgasm overtook her. She was held perfectly still in the winch but her thighs shook as she released. I held her hips in place and moved my tongue with her body, I always loved being with her when she cums, it was such an intimate connection for me to be with her in those moments. I held her hips gently as I continue to lick her clit as she came down. It took her a while to understand just how much I enjoy going down on her. After several hour-long sessions of pleasuring her, she began to get the message and could let herself fully go when I was down there.

I didn't stop using my tongue after she came down. I never do. She always gets overwhelmed before I get too tired and have to stop. This was no exception. I continued to flick her clit again as I felt her next orgasm begin to build. I held her hips hard as she begged me once again to cum...her voice frantic and horny just like last time. I allowed her and she once against exploded against me. She always made the best noises when she came, like she was trying to be subdued but couldn't. The force of this orgasm ripped through her again as she was still help perfectly still. My tongue never stopped licking her clit as she came down.

I could tell she was beginning to get sensitive; she always did. I could make her cum 10 times in half an hour and turn her into a pool of mush. This was another of those times, I had her where I wanted her and she couldn't get away from me. I continued to work on her clit as her orgasms just exploded out of her. She couldn't help it and couldn't stop me as I tortured her clit, each time making it more and more sensitive. She was turning into a mess now with about 6 orgasms under her belt in less than 15 minutes.

I can always tell when she is about to her limit for cumming. When I felt the last one rip through her, I knew she had one more in her, though her pleas and begging would have indicated differently. She begged me to stop, she said she was too sensitive. Too bad she was bound, tied, and not controlling her own pleasure. I responded to her pleas by pushing two fingers into her now drenched pussy, enjoying the immediate gasp that the touch got me. I turned my palm upward as I slid both fingers against the top of her pussy, finding her g-spot quickly as she gave me yet another gasp and moan, followed by some profanity that she only gives me when the pleasure is extra intense.

My tongue never left her clit as I rubbed her g-spot very softly. I put one final finger between her ass cheeks against her tiny bud as I pushed inside there as well, earning me the loudest gasp of all. I loved her ass, it was the ultimate act of dominance and I knew it turned her on so much to give me that part of her body, I was the first and only to take that part of her and I cherished that gift.

I now had two fingers on her g-spot, one in her ass, and my magic tongue tormenting her clit...she didn't stand a chance in this position. I was fully prepared to work her body in this way for as long as it took, though I knew it wouldn't be long. To my surprise, she lasted about 30 seconds before giving me the most frantic, "Please can I cum?" that she ever had. I knew even if I said no, she couldn't hold it back. I gave her permission as I heard her scream out in pleasure as the most intense orgasm of the day ripped through her body. She was held firmly in place with a straight jacket and winch but even that was not enough to keep her still as she lost all control. She writhed, her legs flailed in the spreader bar and I held her hips firmly in place to keep her from falling off the table. I always have to anticipate ways to protect her when she cums so violently in bondage situations. When she gets like this, I jokingly call it her "runaway orgasm" because she tries so hard to escape the sensitivity and intensity on her clit.

She couldn't run away in the winch, but she tried as hard as she could, and I knew she needed to be done for a while. She had cum 7 times in less than 20 minutes and her mind and body were a pile of mush. I pulled my face away from her pussy and stood up to lower the winch. She winced again as her hips were brought out of the uncomfortable position and slowly forced to function on their own as I lowered her legs onto the table. I disconnected her from winch and then the spreader bar. I pulled the blindfold off and kissed her lips softly, letting her taste her own juices that covered my face. After I helped her off the table and out of the straight jacket, I led her over to the dungeon bed while she leaned on me for support. I love when she does this. I helped her onto the bed and wrapped her up in my arms as she began to come back from all of the orgasms. Still a little out of it but starting to laugh and joke with me as we began our cuddling session. No matter the scene, bringing her back to earth was always one of my favorite things...and it still is. She had several challenges ahead of her, and I would push her limits for my pleasure very shortly. However, for now, I just wanted to hold my girl.

*****

Her rest didn't last long. She knew it wouldn't. This place was too amazing for both of us not to take full advantage of it. I kissed her softly on the cheek as I let her out of my arms. "Wake up little one, it is time to play again" my voice was again warm but firm. She knew she had to obey, she wanted to obey. She loves pleasing me and that is one of my favorite things about her. She climbed out of bed, looking at me with her big eyes that begged for instructions. She knew this time it would hurt for her. I gave her a lot of pleasure, and now I was going to take my own. I again saw the look of fear, arousal, and trust as she looked at me..."Yes sir" she smiled, "what would you like me to do?"

I moved quickly to get the spreader bar again as I put it on the bed. I walked to her and took her hand as led her around to the corner of the bed. I always loved the contrast between gently putting her in place, and then violently dominating her once she was there. This was no different. Not missing an opportunity to touch her body, I put my hands on her hips as I put her in place next to the corner of the bed, walking her forward so she had to straddle the corner of the mattress awkwardly. I pushed softly on the top of her back as I keep one hand on her hip and tell her to bend over. She obeyed immediately and lies flat on the bed with her legs straight and ass up and in the air. I picked up the spreader bar and knelt down to her ankles as I attached it to one cuff. I then ran the spreader bar in front of the leg of the bed before attaching it to her other cuff. Now she could not back up, the leg of the bed and spreader bar would keep her from doing so. I ran my hands up her soft thighs before giving her a hard swat on her round ass, rewarded with a gasp and a yelp.

I walked back over to the wall of toys as I pull out another set of cuffs. I leaned over her as she is bent over the bed, attaching each cuff to her small, delicate wrists. Parts of her are very delicate and small and they remind me how much bigger and stronger I am and just how much I could hurt her if I wanted to. I always enjoyed the contrast in our size and strength when I fuck her brutally. Once her arms were secured in the cuffs, I connected them very tightly to a chain that was opposite her on the bed. Now she was cuffed and stretched out diagonally on the bed, with her legs spread apart by the mattress and spreader bar, and her ass high in the air. She couldn't move again and she was fully accessible. I knew this was a tough position, I knew she was uncomfortable, I just didn't care. She was going to serve me and endure the pain I was about to inflict.

I was still dressed, a part of her humiliation that I always enjoyed. I loved keeping her naked no matter what I was wearing; this was a constant reminder of her place and that her comfort never took precedence over my desires. Now it was time to use my toy, so I pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants, letting them fall as she stood there bound and helpless, waiting to fulfill her purpose. She belonged to me and she never forgot that.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled her outstretched arms. I could feel her hands against my ass as I leaned back onto her a bit. I pulled her head up so she was looking straight at my thick cock. I watched her lick her lips in anticipation as she knew what I was about to do. Just as she finished licking her lips, I shoved my cock hard into her mouth. I felt her hands clench underneath me as I pushed my length down her throat and reveled in the resounding gag. I wrapped my hands around her head as I get up on my knees and began to pound into her face. I always went from 0-100 with her. There was no easing into anything, she should be prepared to take anything I gave her at any time. This time, as always, she was. I continued to feel her hands clench as I pounded relentlessly into her face. Her gags and chokes filling the room as she drooled and slobbered all over my thick shaft. She surrendered all control to me and just opened her mouth for the assault. I continued to pummel her, rubbing the underside of my cock against her tongue as she held it out.

After several minutes of fucking her face, I pulled back to look at my work. Her face was a mess, just as I liked it. Her lips were red and swollen and covered in her saliva and my precum. Her eyes were watery with a few tears running down her cheeks, smearing her makeup. Her face was another reminder that she would do anything I want and take it without a complaint, something I was about to test further.

I love to make her cry. She doesn't like this level of vulnerability but she allows it to happen in order to please me. I love turning her into a sobbing mess from extreme pain, and then immediately turning around and using her for my enjoyment. I like that she endures something that would normally be upsetting to a person, and then turns around and gives her body to me.

I walked to the wall of implements, making my selection very carefully. I picked a ruler and a small plastic slapper, and then the thing I knew that would get the reaction I wanted, a large leather bullwhip. I could see her craning her neck to see what I was doing, curious and scared about the things that would be used on her. She never really saw all of it, but she knew she was about to be hurt. I walked behind her to admire her beautiful ass. It was round, and full with the perfect amount of jiggle when I slapped or grabbed it. Truthfully, it was the perfect size for what I like and I could never get enough of it. I put my hand on her, feeling the soft skin on her ass as I gave her a warm up slap. She gave me a delightful yelp -- this was all the warm up she would get.

I picked up the ruler first, putting the flat wooden edge against her. I raise it and bring it down with medium force, creating a slapping sound that fills the air. She gasps and twists a little bit but takes the hit well. I deliver another one on the same cheek as the spot begins to turn red. She still is not much of a noise maker unless things get really bad and she can't control it. I hear her breathing escalate as I deliver three more slaps, enjoying how red her ass is getting but knowing this is not the implement I will use to take her over the edge, though I easily could.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dungeon Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds