• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Changing Partners

Changing Partners

To catch readers up, I'm writing an unnumbered series of true stories about my life in my 20's, starting more than 20 years ago when I was in college in Austin, Texas. I was already married then, living in student housing with my husband and this was the year I first became a shared wife.

I don't think my stories need to be read in sequential order but if you want to, you can see the order if you look up my literotica profile and click on the stories tab. Also there is a selfie of me on my biography tab, showing off a bit of skin. :)

My husband's name is John and mine is Signe. He enjoys sharing me with other men and I enjoy being shared. There are sometimes problems with this but we work through them okay. Some of the guys I was with in the beginning wanted to humiliate him and I went along with it but I really don't want my loving husband to be the cliche cuckold type. We have an unusual marriage arrangement but a loving one and I respect John. Things just kept getting better and better between us as you will see if you keep reading my stories.

I've taken a lot of insults on this site compared to the complimentary reviews I get on the four erotic full length novels I have written. Sure I don't proof read the Literotica stories as carefully as I do my novels. Tough shit. It's not worth it to publish a free story. I'm writing these true stories for those men and women who enjoy or fantasize about this sort of life style and I think those folks will excuse spelling and gramatical errors. The rest of you don't need to keep reading them, I won't mind. The loving wives haters trolls are so abusive with their unhelpful and spiteful comments, I think I will post my next story after this one in the Group Sex category.

----------------------

In previous stories I told about John's buddy Keith coming to live with us and sleep in our king size bed with us, making love to me while John watches. My last story "Shared with a Woman" (Lorraine) happened while Keith was out of town, visiting friends of his in Port Aransas.

In this story, Keith has returned and is surprised to find John making love with Lorraine while I am watching. They were in 69 in our bed, both cumming in each other's mouths. Keith saw me rubbing my pussy and asked, "Can I keep you company, Signe?"

He began undressing before I could answer, "Yes, I wish you would. I need to be fucked."

As Keith pulled down his boxers I saw his magnificent cock was already hard. I hoped it was hard for me and not from seeing John's tongue lapping Lorraine's clit while he fingered her pretty pink pussy. As soon as Keith was naked however, he was on me and inside me in a flash, his big cock stretching my pussy, buried to the hilt, his balls slapping my ass as he thrust in and out.

He kissed me hard and mauled my tits, twisting and pinching my nipples. He told me to get my legs up over his shoulders so he could go inside me even deeper. I did and, buried so deep now, he began to grind the base of his cock against my clit. I Screamed his name, "Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeith. I'm cummmmmmmminggggggggggggggg. AAAAAAAAAH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!"

Lorraine had finished cumming and John had cum in her mouth. She rolled off him and came over and kissed me while Keith kept fucking me. She drooled John's cum in my mouth making a show of it, letting the men see white blobs of John's cum dripping into my open mouth. Then she kissed me again and we let the men watch our tongues playing with the cum. The sight of this took Keith over the edge and I felt him erupt inside me. I felt every spurt of cum filling my cunt. He never wore a rubber with me. I was on the pill and not worried about getting pregnant.

When he pulled out and flopped on his back, Lorraine asked if we could make love. She wanted to lick Keith's cum from my pussy while I licked her in 69. She didn't wait for permission. She just climbed on top of me, her pussy on my mouth, and drove her tongue deep into mine. Lorraine loves oral sex the best of any type and I knew she loved the taste of Keith's cum. I knew it tasted different than John's from my own experience. The taste of a man's cum depends a lot on his diet. I had my preferences but Lorraine loved the taste of all sorts of male cum.

The men were both watching the show we were putting on. I looked at them and saw both their cocks were hard again. Lorraine prolonged my orgasm and hers for half an hour so that by the time we finally climaxed it was a big one, bigger than the ones we had just finished having with the men.

Lorraine was so good at giving head and she had discovered, after we made love for the first time, that she prefers pussy to cock. Or maybe, like me, she found out that making love with a woman is nicer than making love with a man in some ways. A woman knows what another woman likes. But for me, I had to have a cock inside me often. I love cocks, lots and lots of big cocks, mmmm.

After we stopped shaking, Lorraine turned around and kissed me lovingly. I asked her, "Would you like to switch partners with me and try out Keith? I saw the way he was looking at you and think he would like that."

"Umm I don't know. I like making love with John a lot. Will Keith want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes, he will, won't you baby?"

Keith nodded and looked at Lorraine's beautiful naked body. "Mhm, I can't wait to fuck you Lorraine."

"Well, I'll stick with John then. I prefer oral sex to fucking, sorry. John understands and respects this. He's a wonderful lover. He makes me cum really hard and I love sucking his cock. I love sucking any cock but his is just the right size to deep throat without choking me.

Stick with Signe. I know she loves to feel your big cock in her pussy. I'm going to take John into the guest bedroom where we can have some privacy to do our thing and give you two the king sized master bed to fuck in. See you in the morning. I'll make breakfast."

John smiled a happy smile as he allowed Lorraine to lead him by the hand, taking him to the guest bedroom. Keith said, "Suck my cock Signe. Get it hard enough to go in your tight little ass."

I moaned on his cock, thinking of how it would feel in my ass. I knew he would make me cum again because he knew how to bring me off using his fingers on my clit and nipples as he fucked my ass hard from behind in the doggy position. As I took him deep into my throat, nose buried in his pubic hair, he whispered to me, "I'm falling in love with you Signe. You're the best cock sucker I ever had."

I nodded, mouth and throat full of his cock, but thought, bullshit, this is not love, it's just lust. Besides Lorraine gives better blow jobs than me. Keith doesn't know that and I won't tell. I'm happy to have his cock all to myself. I'm happy Lorraine is keeping John happy.

Evidently John and Lorraine had left their door open because I could hear the slurping noises they made while making love to each other orally. John was able to do things with Lorraine he had never done before hooking up with her. He was able to make her cum hard, using the instructions she had given him, and she turned him on so much he was able to get hard and cum twice in one night.

I knew she would make his second time take over an hour before she let him cum in her mouth. I wondered if they would rejoin us after cumming or would they cuddle and sleep together for the night, possibly whispering words of love to each other? Was John falling in love with her like Keith said he was falling in love with me? Was the good sex we were having with others going to destroy our marriage? I was a bit worried about that and would need reassurances from John tomorrow.

For now though, I was distracted by John putting me on hands and knees, getting behind me, spreading my ass cheeks and pushing his cock into my asshole, slowly but steadily. He pushed my head down on the bed and got his hips over the top of my ass, using all his weight to push his thick cock past my tight ring. With a "pop" I felt it as it went in and was going steadily deeper now, making me feel so full. I screamed from the pain but forced myself to relax and let him take my ass fully.

I heard Lorraine call out, "You okay in there Signe?"

"UUUUUGH, YESSSS. BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS. SO GOOD. AAAAAAAAA."

Lorraine giggled. "Okay then, have fun."

I was having more than fun. Keith loved ass fucking and I loved the way he fucked my ass. He loved having the privilege of being the only one allowed to fuck my ass. Men always seem to have the need to feel especially powerful and dominant in some way. For John it was the ability to make women cum when he went down on them, his new superpower. For me, as a woman, it's all good as long as I get to cum.

Kieth had one hand holding my hair in a pony tail, keeping my head forced down on the bed and the other spanking both my ass cheeks as he rode me hard now, thrusting in and out of my ass, taking his own pleasure. He didn't let me go wanting very long though. Still keeping my hair in one hand, he reached the other under me and began to diddle my clit as he fucked my ass. His fingers were pinching and twisting my clit. He was being very rough and I was loving it, being used hard like this. It hurt so good.

I sobbed and cried and blubbered as he fucked my ass mercilessly, in and out, in and out, making my tits jiggle. When I felt like I was going to cum, Keith could tell and he took his hand away from my clit. "Not yet Signe. I'll tell you when you can cum."

"Oh my God no, let me cum pleassssssssse. Rub my clit. Let me get off please!"

"Not yet slut. Take your ass fucking and shut up."

Keith had never been this rough with me before. Now he was slapping my tits, spanking them hard. With his other hand he pulled my hair, yanking my head up. "Turn your head and look at me, slut!"

I did and he spit in my face. "Take that you whore. Tell me, whose whore are you?"

"I'm your whore daddy. Use me. Fuck my slutty ass. Do whatever you want to me. Just let me cum, please daddy."

I kept looking at him as I said this and he spit in my face again. I found this to be so nasty but also arousing for that very reason. I had discovered my submissive side and I loved it.

He spanked my tits more and then spanked my pussy too. Oh my God that hurt! I screamed and he did it again, three more times. My pussy was on fire now and so was my asshole.

He said, "You can cum now slut."

He pinched my clit and tugged on it and I came, HARD, squirting on his hand. He bellowed and unleashed another torrent of cum in my pussy.

We lay there panting, joined together with his cock throbbing and spurting in my ass. He whispered in my ear. "I hope you enjoyed being thoroughly dominated this time. I felt more free to do things to you while your husband wasn't watching."

I nodded. "Yes, I loved it all. John has Lorraine to keep him happy now so maybe we can do this again, many times I hope. I love being your slutty whore daddy."

~~~

John had bought a motorcylce from Keith's Cylclery. It's how he met Keith. The morning after John and I made love to our new lovers in separate bedrooms, Keith suggested a ride. It was a Saturday, no one had to work, so John agreed readily. He had become an avid biker after Keith gave him lessons.

It was a hot triple digit Texas summer day so we decided to go out to Lake Travis and go skinny dipping in the cold lake water. There was a popular place for that where the cops looked the other way despite the goings on involving nakedness and of course drugs and public sex. Lorraine and I wore only bikinis and the men wore only shorts. I rode behind Keith on his bike and Lorraine rode with John. It just seemed natural that way, as if Keith was now mated with me and John with Lorraine. John looked happy enough with the arrangement as she put her arms around him, pressed her full firm boobs against his back, and fondled his cock through his shorts as we rode behind our men.

As soon as we left Austin city limits, Lorraine took her top off and stashed it in John's saddlebag. She rubbed her naked boobs against his back and his smile spread wider. We were riding side by side so we could see each other. She blew me a kiss and I followed suit, removing my bikini top and putting it in Keith's saddle bag. We unzipped the men's shorts and pulled their cocks out, stroking them. I loved the vibrations of Keith's big hog Harley between my thighs, the wind in my long blonde hair (no helmet law) and the sun on my naked tits.

We stopped at a roadside biker bar on the way. It had a reputation for the coldest beer in the state of Texas and that sure sounded good on such a hot day. Keith said, "Leave your top off Signe. This is a biker bar, no one will mind."

He said this using a dominant tone of voice, not a suggestion, an order. I hopped off and leaving my bikini top off got ready to go inside topless. Lorraine already had her top back on so I would be the only one on display. However, before we could go in, a pickup truck pulled into the parking lot. It was full of redneck cowboy types, two in front and four riding in the back.

The truck came to a screeching halt close to us throwing a cloud of dust over us. One of the rednecks, the driver and obviously the leader of the back, was a big guy with muscles on his muscles. And on the muscles of his right arm he had a tattoo of a heart and inside the heart it said "Mom." He had a huge silver rodeo trophy type belt buckle with his three first names engraved on it, "Bubba Ray Bob."

I saw Bubba Ray Bob was drunk or stoned on something as his eyes were bloodshot and going around in circles. He stepped up close to Keith and said, in a deep Texas drawl, "I don't like your face. I'm gonna fix it for you."

We were surrounded by him and his buddies and outnumbered. I thought, "Oh oh, this is going to be bad."

I saw Keith clenching his fists, ready to fight. I knew he would lose to this bunch, even if John helped. I was ready to fight too but didn't think I would be much help. Just then a large bunch of Harleys came down the road and pulled into the parking lot. Twenty bikes, the men all wearing gang colors. I recognized their colors, the same as the Mexican flag, as the Banditos, a famous and rough bunch of Latin American bikers, a motorcycle club for Hispanics only. I didn't know if this improved things or made things worse for us.

The bikers rode their hogs around us, circling us, our bikes, the rednecks, and their pickup truck. The Banditos kept revving their large Harley engines. "Vroooom, vroooom, vrooooom." The leader hopped off his bike and walked over to Bubba Ray Bob. "You boys having some sort of problem here?"

Bubba stuttered, "N-n-no sir, no trouble at all. We'll just be on our way now."

The rednecks all piled back into their pickup truck and as Bubba started the engine the biker gang leader shouted, "Good riddance pinche redneck pendejos. If you bother my amigos again, you will have to answer to the Banditos, comprende?"

"Yes sir, no problem sir." And the truck roared out of the parking lot. The Banditos laughed heartily, "Har, har, har!" and we joined in.

The leader spoke to Keith. "I'm Chico. Don't worry about those boys. They're bullies but really just chickenshit pussies. I don't think they will bother you any more. By the way, you got a smoking hot girlfriend. I notice she doesn't have any tattoos. I'm a renowned tattoo artist. The ink you see on all my brothers here is my work. If you want to repay me for my kindness here today bring your hottie to my tatoo parlor and I'll but two beautiful tattoos on her beautiful body - whatever she wants above her pussy and "Property of the Banditos" inside a pair of wings above her ass."

I giggled and spoke up. "Oh yes I always wanted a tattoo."

"Okay then it's a deal," said Keith. "I'll bring her in and you can put tramp stamps over her pussy and ass."

We went into the bar and ordered pitchers all around for us and the Banditos. Keith paid. It was draft Shiner's, a local brewery of yummy organic beer brewed with honey, served in this bar just a hair south of frozen, with a thick coat of ice on the pitcher. Mmmm so good. We had Texas-style nachos for lunch and more pitchers to was them down.

The Banditos put music on the jukebox and danced with Lorraine and me. They were very touchy-feely, especially feeling up my naked breasts a lot and some even getting their hands down my bikini thong while they kissed me. Everyone was laughing a lot and having a good time.

While I was dancing with Chico he asked me, "What are you guys going to do after you leave here?".

"We're going to Hippy Hollow on Lake Travis to go skinny dipping, smoke some pot, and cool off in the cold lake water."

"Skinny dipping hm? Mind if me and my boys tag along."

He had his hands on my tits as he asked this. I shook my head. "As long as you don't expect me to pull a train. I'm not that kind of girl, not a total slut, except when I'm alone with my boyfriend."

"Damn, I wish I was your boyfriend," he said and kissed me.

I know you readers are probably expecting that there was a gang bang but really Chico was a true gentleman at the lake. The Banditos all got naked with us and many of them came on to me and Lorraine, making suggestive remarks, but Chico made sure none of them pushed themselves on us without our consent, which Lorraine and I didn't give. I mean, 20 guys, come on, a bit much, right?

So we just flirted a bit and horsed around in the cold lake water. It's 60 feet deep at Hippy Hollow and very cold. We allowed kissing and feeling us both up but not sex, not even blow jobs. We didn't have sex with Keith or John either, even though they tried. Lorraine and I talked about it and decided having sex with our men in front of the Banditos would be pushing our luck. Maybe Chico wouldn't be able to control his boys and we would be gang raped.

As the sun sank below the hills, we said goodbye to them and thanked them for a good time. I promised Chico I would come to his tattoo parlor soon for my tramp stamps. Then we rode back to Austin on the back of our men's Harleys. I put my bikini top back on just as we reached Austin city limits. We went to our house and immediately went to separate bedrooms, Lorraine with John and me with Keith, where we kissed, made beautiful love, and fucked the night away again.

Once again John and Lorraine spent all night alone together and so did Keith and I. Keith was always telling me he loved me now. I never said it back but didn't tell him to stop saying it either. John seemed so happy with Lorraine and I wondered if he was starting to have feelings for her. It didn't seem like it was just sex any more. I hadn't had a chance to talk to him about it during the day what with all the excitement.

The next day John did tell me he had feelings for Lorraine. He told me she made him cum three times, a new first for him. God, I was so jealous!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Changing Partners

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds