• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 04

Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 04

"Jack, I think it's so sweet you are taking the girls out."

My pretty neighbor Amy was at my place, complimenting me for my plans to take her gorgeous daughter Tina and Tina's hot friend Sophia out for dinner. I felt guilty and anxious, but my cock twitched thinking about it.

"It will be good to get you out of the house and they will love that Italian spot you chose. I'd join you if I didn't have go see my mom in Austin."

Amy's face became mischievous and she reached over to stroke my leg. Her hand moved softly up along my skin towards the top of my shorts. My cock twitched again and I suspected she noticed.

"You do need to start going on real dates though Jack. In the meantime, I am just next door if you need some...inspiration."

Amy had 'inspired' me previously by encouraging me to jack off while looking at her bare tits. I hadn't taken her up on her rather open invitation to repeat in part because I was getting so much inspiration from her daughter and Sophia. I stammered and Amy finally left me alone to think about the evening ahead.

I spent almost an hour deciding what to wear. This was completely out of the ordinary for me, but I vacillated from trying to look 'cool' and young with not wanting to look like I was trying to hard with being disgusted with myself for lusting after these two girls less than half my age. I ended up wearing an all black outfit, black pants and shirt and a black jacket. I looked sharp and felt like I would be in control wearing this.

I sat in the outfit alone for about an hour before the girls were supposed to come over so I could drive them to the restaurant. I felt like a boy waiting anxiously for his prom date. I shuddered when I realized that my prom was over 20 years ago, but the two girls had theirs just a couple of months ago.

I finally heard the girls giggling as they walked up to he door. I waited a few seconds before answering their knock, not wanting to seem too anxious.

Tina looked stunning in a white sundress with a flower pattern. She looked like an H&M model with her long legs were displayed proudly. Tina kissed me on the cheek, "Hi Uncle Jack. Don't you look sharp!"

I found myself tongue tied before I said anything at all and suddenly saw Sophia in front of me. I looked down quickly and saw she was much less dressed up, wearing no make-up, a tight t-shirt and jeans. She looked so sexy with no effort at all, I thought as she leaned against me and kissed my cheek. I could feel she was not wearing a bra and my cock started to swell.

"Hi Jack" she cooed with a smirk. The last time I had seen Sofia she had me on my knees, jacking off as I kissed her ass. We had agreed she should call me 'Mr. Brown' and I suddenly became nervous she may have told Tina about her visit.

"Errr,,,well...ummm...let's go?" I suggested.

The two girls giggled and I wondered if it was obvious to both of them how nervous I was. Certainly Sophia knew she could wrap me around her finger, but I hoped to keep my dignity with Tina. Tina sat in front with me on the way there and I got hard just looking at her bare long legs. It looked like she had oiled them they were so smooth.

When we arrived it seemed that everyone in the restaurant turned to see me and these two beautiful young girls. I felt embarrassed...but also.proud. Tina seemed very comfortable in the nice setting but Sophia seemed impressed.

I ordered a nice bottle of wine at Tina's suggestion. I knew the girls were too young, but I needed a drink and certainly didn't want it to be awkward. We were already on or second bottle before the food came. Tina was doing much of the talking, seeming even more vivacious with some alcohol in her. She told us several stories about her swim team. The stories culminated in one where she and a female friend on the team sabotaged the other team while at a swim meet in another town. The two of them targeted the other team's star, flirted aggressively with him, and ended up giving him a two girl hand job just hours before the competition. He didn't come close to his normal times and Tina's school won easily.

I choked a little when she got to the dirtiest parts but Tina just giggled and continued. I wasn't sure what was appropriate, after all we were all adults. Sophia was much quieter, but any time I looked at her she had a subtle smirk and looked right into me with her big brown eyes. I was looking at her full lips and flushed cheeks when Tina blurted out,

"So what do you do for sex now that you're back Uncle Jack?"

I coughed, genuinely taken aback and started to try to answer,

"Well, I'm not...I mean..."

Tina laughed and Sophia giggled. Sophia, who had not been joining in Tina's risque talk, suggested,

"I guess you have to jack off a lot now?"

I thought of how she had me jack myself off while my face was buried in her ass and blushed brightly.

"Oh Sophia!" Tina said in mock horror, chuckling. Tina left for the restroom and I was about to reprimand Sophia when I felt her bare foot run along my thigh, then push against my cock. It was already hard from the conversation and she giggled. '

"You think you can wait until you get home?" she taunted.

She started to wiggle her toes, stroking my cock casually while she licked her dessert spoon. I was mesmerized by how sexy she was and how good she was making me feel. I didn't even notice Tina returning until she took her seat beside Sophia, who still had her foot on me. I tried to look cool, but could feet a little sweat on my forehead. I was sure she must have seen me looking desperately at her friend.

Sophia spoke again, "Jack, I bet you have some weed at your place?"

She knew I did, she had left some there. I assumed she wanted me to say yes but I was thinking through the implications of the two of them came to my place to smoke. I felt like she had all the power over me through her little toes.

"Yes...I..."

"Goodie!" she exclaimed and she motioned for the waiter to bring us the check.

After I paid I ordered an uber to take us back, having had too much wine to drive. I noted that Amy's car was gone, confirming she had indeed stayed in Austin for the night. The girls sat by the pool as I got the weed and Sophia rolled us a joint. I felt a little exposed being outside with the girls. Even though I knew Tina's parents were both away it felt wrong, but after a few tokes was more relaxed. I took the spliff from Tina but my mellow spirit was interrupted when she loudly exclaimed that we all needed to get in the pool. I was too comfortable and drunk to even get up, but watched the two young girls proceed to prepare for a swim. Tina was first. Already barefoot, she took off her white dress and seemed completely comfortable standing beside me wearing just a white bra and thong. Sophia followed her friend's lead, pulling down her jeans and giving me a great view of her perfect plump ass covered only by small black panties. She then pulled off her t-shirt showing even more of her copper skin, as well as her two succulent breasts. I had never seen her tits before and had to get a good look even though I was sure Tina would notice.

I was rock hard so of course had to refuse their invitations to strip down and join them. The two of them surrounding me and pulling at me only got me more excited but they finally gave up and jumped in. I watched the two of them frolic in the pool and splash each other. Tina splashed me, and when I protested the two of them tossed water at me. When they came out my hard cock twitched. They were like two young goddesses, one tall, white and Nordic, the other dark, sultry and curvy. I could not resist staring as they approached me and dried themselves off.

Tina giggled and suddenly sat in my lap, still very wet. Her pink nipples were completely visible through her wet bra and

"You remember I used to sit in your lap Uncle Jack?" she said, her words slurring from all the wine.

"I...yes...ummm.." I was unsure where to put my hands, though I wanted desperately to stroke her leg. I thought about her mother stroking my leg earlier.

Tina giggled as she wiggled her ass back and forth. "I don't remember you lap having this 'bump' though!"

I was mortified and felt the heat rising in my face, but my cock pushed proudly against her ass cheeks. Tina's phone rang and she reached over for it. It was her boyfriend.

"Yeah...just hanging out with Sophia" she said then stifled a giggle as she wriggled her ass on my cock again.

"Sure, pick us up in 10. Byyyye!"

Tina told Sophia the plans she had made, all the while sitting on my lap. She then turned to me, "Thanks again for dinner Uncle Jack." She seemed to say 'uncle' with mockery. "Hope we can do it again soon!"

Tina kissed me on the cheek, gave me one last push of her ass against my hard cock and got up. Sophia came to me and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Bye Mr. Brown!" she laughed. She then whispered, "Leave the back door open"

My head was spinning as I watched the two of them run next door, still almost naked. My eyes were especially fixated on Sophia's ass swaying as she ran off. I could barely believe I had just had two hot girls, barely dressed playing with me in my backyard.

I shook my head and reminded myself that they were only 18. Just girls. I had known Tina since she really was a girl. I knew I had to stop the temptations, but right now I told myself I had to take care of my raging hard-on. I went upstairs and had an idea before I went to my room. I went to the window in the guest room that looked into Tina's bedroom and saw the two girl's changing. They were still laughing, Tina had changed her panties but was topless. Her perky tits showed off small pink nipples. Sophia had hear jeans back on, and was taking off a shirt I guessed Sophia had given her that was too small. I took out my cock and started to stroke it. I felt like a pervert, but I decided to go with it. I imagined the girls had come up to my room and I was kissing Sophia's ass while Tina was sucking my cock. I came before Tina got her jeans buttoned up then watched them scramble and leave as the boys pulled up the driveway.

Sated, I went to my bedroom, took off my pants and decided to lie down for a moment. I was not used to weed and it had a big impact after all that wine. I quickly fell to a deep sleep, but was woken hours later by a stroke on my face and a sweet voice.

"Jaaack...Jaaaack."

I opened my eyes and saw Sophia's big brown eyes looking into mine. She smirked down at me.

"Have you been dreaming about my sweet ass?" she asked in a sing-song voice.

Half awake I murmured, "I have."

Sophia giggled. I watched her strip off her t shirt, her tits just above me, but when I raised my head to suck them she slapped me playfully.

"No no, those are not for you." she scolded. "You know what you want."

Sophia turned and pointed to her ass through her jeans. I nodded dumbly.

"Ask me nicely." she said then before I could answer added, "Beg."

Well of course I begged. I pleaded with her, telling her truthfully I had never seen as ass as perfect as hers, how I had been fantasizing about kissing it again.

Finally Sophia giggled, then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down with her panties. For the first time I saw her completely nude and she looked so sexy. Once again I started to get up but she pushed me back down and climbed on the bed.

"Uh uh...you just sit back and do your job."

I watched this 18 year old beauty climbed on to the bed beside me. I stroked her leg, hoping she would not slap me away. Sophia turned away from me then straddled my chest, and raised her gorgeous ass just over my face. I cranked my neck to kiss it gratefully over and over again while she giggled then she lowered it slowly until my face was smothered under her big ass cheeks. I kept kissing then felt her lower my boxers.

"Jack off for me while you lick my asshole." she said.

I was so turned on at that moment. My hand grabbed my rock hard cock and I started to lick her ass crack.

"Deeper!" she said, swatting my cock playfully. I plunged my tongue deep into her asshole then started to poke it in and out. She started to moan, louder and louder, until I wondered if Tina might hear all the way in the house next door.

"MMMMMMFFF.,..Fuuuuuuckkk!...MMMM"

She was now bouncing her ass up and down on my face. I could feel her wetness on my chin. She was using me and I loved it.

"Cum for me Jack...cum for me with your tongue inside me!"

I would have cum already if I hadn't just jacked off. I could feel I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Tell me you'd rather have your tongue in my ass than fuck Tina!" she commanded. I confirmed with a voice completely muffled by her ass cheeks but she seemed pleased. I felt my balls tighten and started to spurt all over my hand. I stroked out every drop, while continuing to tongue young Sophia's asshole. Finally she climbed off of me and I immediately missed her warmth and intimacy.

"Who knew you'd be such a good plaything Jack?" she asked rhetorically. One of the boys tonight was desperate to fuck me, but I kept thinking how nice it would be to have you tongue my ass with no expectations.

I wasn't sure what to say. Sophia got dressed while I lay there then slapped my face softly and kissed my lips.

"Don't forget what you told me Jack." she whispered before she left me there, wondering how life got so confused and I got so lucky.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 729 milliseconds