• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Little Porn Stars Pt. 03

My Little Porn Stars Pt. 03

123

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. All persons are 18 or older. It contains incest and black cocks and white pussies. If you don't like that stuff, then go read something else.

*****

AS you can tell from chapters 1 and 2, I lead a very unusual and adventurous sex life. This next chapter picks up a year after chapter 2 leaves off...

A lot has happened in this last year. My sex life with Deena has increased exponentially. She has much more self-confidence and is back the way she was before giving birth to Tess. She dresses in more revealing clothing than before, but not to the point of sluttiness, just keeping up with the modern times. Tess had her baby and gave it up for adoption as she had planned all along. It worked out well as a local couple was looking to adopt a bi-racial baby and the state approved of it all. Tess had no interest in being a young mother, she just wanted to get knocked up by the black guys on video just for the shear nastiness of it.

During her freshman year at the local college, she started dating a guy named Todd. Todd is black and of course, she told him of her interracial excursion that got her pregnant. Well, she didn't tell him the whole story, just the fact that she likes black guys and got knocked up by a black guy. He appeared to like the idea of having a white girlfriend who was knock up with a black baby. But he knew of her plans for adoption and supported her decision.

Todd is a good kid. His is 21 and goes to school full time and works full time. He carries a 4.0 GPA and is very respectful and easy to be around. He is far from the thug type of guys that both my girls had sex with in the movies. He actually has a hard time calling me Grumpy, he still has the natural tendency to want to call me Mr. Jakowski. Todd goes about 6' tall and maybe 165 lbs. He is quite lean and does not have a gargantuan chiseled muscular body like a lot of guys are trying to have these days. He looks more like a thoroughbred horse. He has his own apartment on the other side of town, so Tess is at his place quite frequently.

Tess has mentioned previously about his enormous cock and how well he uses it. Deena never really seemed to pay attention until recently when Todd was over in our pool. Apparently, Tess and Todd were getting little intimate in the pool when Deena happened to walk outside. Tess and Todd were briefly stunned to hear Deena's voice and jumped away from each other like two typical teens doing the naughty. Todd was somewhat embarrassed and climbed out of the pool and toweled off to go inside. Deena got a 1st hand glimpse at the size of his erect organ as the wet material of his swim shorts clung to his cock as he rose from the water.

That night, Deena informed me of the event and it seemed to really turn her on. She fucked me like a woman possessed. I thought it was kind of ironic, because I have asked her several times since her movie, if she wants to have sex with another black man, and the answer has always been NO. We haven't even watched interracial porn or her own movie in several months. Our sex life is just as frequent as ever, but no black cock for her. Until now... It seems as though my wife has a genuine interest in her daughter's black boyfriend. I'll get to watch, so who am I to say no.

Tess is looking to become a movie producer or director and that is the direction of her studies in college. Even in her freshman year, she is already taking some classes that are specific to her major. She even bought herself an expensive video camera and is pretty much filming her daily life as a documentary for class. Deena and I have even learned how to use the camera so Tess can interact with one of us while one of us records.

The last few days that Todd was over, Deena has been sneaking obvious peeks at his crotch. She has been quite flirty with him, making sure to laugh a little extra and be a little touchy feely as she is talking to him. She has definitely paid him much more attention than ever and he really seems to enjoy it. As it turns out, a couple of Tess' friends have also been trying to get a glimpse of his package as they have heard the stories of his manhood from Tess. Seems as though Todd is a very sought after young man lately. It all comes to a boil while out on our boat on the lake.

Tess, Todd, Kelly, Deena and I had plans to take the boat out on the lake today. Kelly is one of many of Tess' hottie friends whom I love to be around. Too bad for me that Kelly cancelled out at the last minute. So the 4 of us ventured out to a quiet cove for a day of relaxing. We have a 27 foot pontoon boat which we tricked out with a huge sun pad up front. We removed the bench seats that sit along the side and built a big 8'x8' sun pad that is big enough for 5-6 people to layout on at once. It sits about the same height as the kitchen table and is great for fucking. Deena and I make use of it all the time.

Anyhow, we hit a small private cove and I made a round of frozen drinks for all of us. The music was playing and everybody was relaxing. The girls wore the tiniest bikinis of their collections. Deena's is actually a white one that is designed to turn transparent when it gets wet. I was sorta surprised as I had no idea that she was going to be this open as far as trying to get Todd's attention. Even before she got in the water, Todd was obviously stealing peeks at her any time he could. He wasn't very good at hiding it, but it was obvious he was trying to be secretive. It was funny because I do the same thing with Tess' friends even though I am an old man. Finally, he put on a pair of sunglasses in order to help make things look a little less obvious.

Anyhow, for the next 15 minutes it was fun to watch him squirm as he watched my wife. Deena was splayed out on the sun pad and knew full well that she was giving him an eyeful. She turned over multiple times and stretched and gently rubbed away some of the sweat that was building on her golden tanned skin. She even put a little sun screen on and rubbed it in very sensually as she teased him unmercifully. Tess was sitting on the back bench seat with me as the show progressed. She gave me the elbow and nodded in Todd's direction. He was obviously slack jawed as my wife was getting him riled up.

Tess found it amusing and I'm sure she would have no qualms at all with watching her boyfriend stick his cock in her own mother. After what seemed an eternity of teasing, Deena hopped up and dove in the water to cool off. It was only long enough get wet, but with the sole intention of making the bikini material transparent. Tess picked up on it quickly and nudged me again as she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Watch this."

Deena climbed the ladder slowly as it faced Todd's position directly. He was sitting on small love seat on the opposite side and was directly facing her way when she climbed the ladder. He was squirming away as she slowly boarded the boat and wrung the water from her hair and stretched herself out after her dip. Todd's jaw was now wide open as my wife played him like a fiddle. Tess elbowed me again as she got up. I knew what was going to happen as Tess is a world class prankster. It was more than obvious that Todd was trying to hide his erection that built from my wife's shenanigans. Tess took full advantage.

She plopped down next to Todd and looked right down at the massive tent in his shorts, then she looked at Deena and then back at Todd's crotch and then at Todd in the face and then back at Deena. Then the shit hit the fan. She screamed at him as if she were going to kill him.

"Holy shit mister. You have a boner. And my mother is standing right in front of you half naked. Is that for her? Have you been spying on my mom through those glasses? Is that why you have a goddam erection, from seeing my mom in a bikini?"

His eyes were wide in disbelief as he was utterly shocked and in major panic mode while he tried to come up with a response, but she cut him off each time.

"Well... uhhhhhh... "

"Well uhhhhhhh my ass mister. She is the only one near you and your dick is hard. So tell me again... I must have missed something."

"Tess... I mean... aw shit... listen... "

"NO bub. You listen to me. That's my mom you're looking at. That big fuckin boner sure as shit isn't for me. You haven't even looked my way since my mom took off her cover up. So let's hear it. How the hell can you get a hard-on from looking at my mom while my dad and I are sitting right over there?"

He looked down at the floor in pure embarrassment and took a deep sigh. For a moment, I thought he might cry. His hand crossed over his crotch as he tried to hide his erect manhood. He did his best to cover his obviously erect cock, but to no avail. Todd took a deep breath and in a very soft, almost whispering volume, he spoke.

"Your mom... is... kinda... hot... well actually... ... really... hot."

Tess gave him a soft smack on back of the head to add to his already shamed demeanor. Then she looked at Deena and me and smiled.

"Gotcha." She exclaimed.

Todd looked at her and then to Deena and me with bewilderment in his eyes. He knew Tess was a prankster but in the heat of the moment of reality, he had no idea he was being played. By Deena, he was subliminally being seduced. By Tess, he was being pranked. Tess hugged him and then explained.

"Calm down boy, I'm just giving you shit. Yes my mom is hot and I'm glad you noticed. My mom over here is trying to be a slut and hopefully get you to notice her."

"Well I certainly couldn't ignore her. What... I mean... your mom... " Tess cut him off again.

"I just couldn't sit back and not take advantage of the moment. The look on your face when you got busted was worth every moment of it. If you didn't get hard from looking at my mom, then you are either gay or dead and I'm glad that you are neither."

She leaned over and hugged him. You could see the massive relief as his body relaxed from the moment of stress. His cock however, was still rock solid and I was hoping he would get to use it. He looked at Deena and then to me with sorrow in his eyes. And then he spoke in a very apologetic tone.

"I'm very sorry guys. I just... you see... Deena's... really hot and... It's just that... " Deena cut him off.

"Relax Todd, it's no problem. If I didn't want men to see my body, then I would wear a sheet instead of a bikini. I like to show myself off and I like it when guys look at me and appreciate my looks. Besides, your brain would explode if you knew the things we did."

She left it at that, giving him a moment to attempt to make sense of her statement. She sauntered over to the sun pad and proceeded to lay herself down again and rolled around in a very sexy manner. Todd was openly watching her now as he took in the beauty of my wife's tanned and toned body in her see-through bikini. Tess got his attention back by punching him in the leg.

"As my mom was trying to say... they are into some crazy shit and having sex with a black guy is one of the crazy things."

That threw Todd for a loop as his jaw dropped and his glasses fell off. He looked from one to the other back and forth trying to muster up something to say, but his brain would not work fast enough. I spoke up and eased the moment.

"She's right Todd. I sat in the room and watched Deena get fucked by 2 black guys. And well... Tess had been bragging lately about your big cock and how well you use it, soooooo of course Deena has been intrigued. So now... What do you say? Maybe... Let Deena... have a go at it?"

I thought the earlier look of panic was bad, but this was at level 10. Here was this 21 year old black kid, getting an offer to fuck a white guy's wife right in front the guy and the guy's daughter, who happened to be the black guy's girlfriend. I could see in his face, the mixed emotions brought on by my question. On one hand, he has the offer to fuck a sexy white MILF, but on the other hand, he would be cheating on his girlfriend... with her own mother. He looked at Deena in pure lust, then to me in search of the reasoning behind my insane offer and then to Tess for approval. He broke out into a major sweat as he did his best to wrap his mind around all the variables. Deena realized his hesitancy and stepped in to ease his thoughts. Tess sensed a change of pace was needed and moved to join me on the back bench seat.

"Here Todd, let me help you make up your mind."

Todd was sitting on the side bench seat as Deena sat down next to him with her arm draped around his neck and used the fingers of her other hand to touch and tease his chest and shoulders. His breathing picked up at Deena's soft touch and he looked at me and Tess for help. The look of uncertainty on his face was priceless and you could see how bad he wanted to molest my sexy slutty wife. We both nodded in approval and smiled in anticipation of the forthcoming activity.

He looked down as Deena gently stroked his dark smooth chest and he gasped as her fingernails grazed one of his nipples. She took his chin in her hand and tilted his head to face her. She leaned in and kissed him even though he was quite tentative in kissing her back. It took a few moments for him to loosen up. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper in his ear and offer encouragement. Just like that, they resumed kissing as he now seemed more at ease. Deena is a great kisser and I could make out with her all day. Seeing her kiss this 21 year old black kid right in front of Tess and me was quite exhilarating.

Deena moved her hand to his crotch which made his body tense up. She just whispered for him to relax and enjoy. He looked at Tess and me and realized that things must be OK, because we were still busy watching intently. They went back to kissing quite aggressively as she rubbed his cock right through his shorts. Tess jumped up suddenly with a hurried look in her movements. She realized this was the perfect moment to run the video camera. She wasted no time at all in getting it up and running while her mom was busy tongue fucking Todd who still was trying to get comfortable with the actions.

Deena hopped up off the bench seat and dropped to her knees down between Todd's wide spread legs. She laid forward so she was still kneeling down, but half laying on him, chest to chest, while they kissed. He was hesitant, but his hands finally began to touch and explore the smooth tanned skin of my wife's back. She even let out a very soft moan as his fingers touched her for the 1st time. Tess was all over trying to get the action form multiple angles. She decided to add some commentary.

"Hey people, I'm Tess and welcome to the Adventures of Grumpy's Girls. This is Deena and Todd. Todd is my boyfriend and Deena is my mom. Yep, you heard me right, she is my mom and she is getting ready to suck my boyfriend's big black cock."

Then she panned the camera back towards me and I gave a sheepish grin and wave.

"And this is Grumpy, he's my dad. His cock is probably really hard from watching his slutty wife make out with my black boyfriend, isn't that right daddy?"

"It sure is baby doll."

"Anyhow folks, this is our 1st home made interracial video and I hope to make plenty more. So sit back and enjoy the show."

Just like that, our own homegrown video production company was born. Instantly, Tess showed that she was a natural behind the camera. Her classes sure did come in handy, even though her teachers probably didn't know that this was the kind of filming that would take place. She went right back to the action before us and zeroed in on my wife and Todd.

Deena decided it was time to move along and she slid down Todd's body and began to lick and kiss his dark smooth chest. He has no chest hair at all as her tongue and lips explored his firm slightly muscular chest. His body tensed and head jerked back as her tongue grazed his nipples. Once she saw his reaction, she focused on sucking and kissing his sensitive zones until he was squirming. The she gave him a break and began to kiss a trail around his belly button and all the skin along the top of the waistband of his shorts. Then she leaned back and tugged the bottom of his shorts indicating that she wanted to pull them off.

He obliged by lifting his hips as she yanked them down in one swift motion. His dark black cock sprung free and she let out and very shocked and pleased response.

"Oh my, that thing is huge."

"It sure is mom, just wait until you try to fit that thing inside you."

Tess got the camera in close as Deena used her tiny little hand to explore Todd's major league manhood. Good thing I'm not the jealous type or I would have killed myself already. Todd's dick was dark black, 10" long, very thick, topped with a monster sized head that was thicker than his shaft and had a slight outward curve to it. The shaft itself was crisscrossed in thick veins that looked like vines on a tree trunk. No doubt Tess has been enjoying his massive member and my wife was now going to experience it soon too.

His dangling wrinkled scrotum contained 2 very large testicles approx. the size of a walnuts. This kid was very blessed by god to have been given such a magnificent tool for the girls to play with. It's just a matter of time until Tess joins in and I become the camera man. Deena made sure to use her left hand to touch and caress his cock and balls. She knows how much it got me off seeing her wedding rings shining brightly as she used that left hand during our previous interracial encounter. We both liked the idea of how slutty it was to see a man watching his wife get black cock.

My nasty wife gripped his thick black shaft with her left hand and her tiny fingers did not even wrap all the way around. Deena leaned in and stuck out her tongue, twirling around his dark swollen knob. Her hair is really short, but he still put his hand on top of her head just for the effect of the moment. She squatted further down and began to lick up and down his long shaft as if licking a dripping ice cream cone. Her neon green tongue piecing was pretty hot in contrast to his dark skin. She made an obvious effort to use the little tongue ball piercing to her advantage as she licked his stiff rod. She reached the tip again and allowed his knob into her mouth as her lips were wrapped around his dark helmet. She gently sucked with audible slurping sounds.

"I gotta say folks, my mom sure is one hot little tramp. Just look at that wedding ring on her finger as she is gripping that monster black dick. That is the mark of true black cock slut. And those lips wrapped around his shaft is truly an amazing sight."

I know from past experience, that Deena really likes the dirt talk. She showed that side of her while making the movie for the Bred by Blacks website. But instead of her doing the talking, it was Tess doing the dirty talk narrating. Which was just as good, if not better. Deena began to take a little more of Todd's length into her mouth. She sucked and slurped her way into about 4" of his dick inside and that was it. She began to bob of and down with a slow rhythm and then alternating with curling her pierced tongue around the wide smooth brim of his crown. She emitted some mmmmmm's as she sucked which enhanced the overall physical feelings. Todd's hips were in constant motion from the sensual overload. 1st of all, he is getting his cock sucked by his girlfriend's hot mom. 2nd of all, his girlfriend and the husband are sitting right there watching it happen. But he didn't let it phase him as he focused on the tongue lashing my wife was giving him.

"Mommy, do you like sucking my boyfriend's big black cock?"

"mmmmpppppffffff... uuummmmmmmm... "

"Ha-ha, I'll take that as a yes."

While she sucked and slurped, Deena tightened her grip with her left and began to jerk him off in unison. His ball bag was bouncing up and down like a yoyo as he threw his head back. He had both hands on her head, but was not forceful at all. Again, they were just there for effect. Tess was still moving around slowly getting the action from all angles. I had my cock out of my shorts and gently tugging myself off.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Little Porn Stars Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds