• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Ian's Quest Pt. 04

Ian's Quest Pt. 04

The air was warmer on the other side of the mountains as January reached its mid point. Ian spent the time surveying the Goat King's domain, assessing its strengths and weaknesses, pondering how they could help him in the future. There was a fairly narrow coastal plain, where Winter was moderated by a warm ocean current. The great seaport of Cashawm was nearby, but that was not his goal at that time. Ian had to find a lost sanctuary for a clue to the next part of his journey.

He was only halfway down the mountain path, going through a defile when he heard laughter off to his left. When the defile broadened, he saw a track bearing off that direction, sloping downward and away from the coast. The air seemed more humid, denser, and Ian's curiosity led him away from his route.

The rocks grew slippery and moss grew on the mountain face as he descended. The laughter grew louder with each twist and turn along the way, and the steamy air had a slight sulfurous twinge. At last the trail widened on a small pool, the water smoking slightly from the surface, where five women seemed to be playing in the water. A huge vine dominated the wall of the mountain behind the pool, with huge greenish yellow leaves. The women's skin was light blue green, and the pattern of their skin hinted at scales. Their hair was dark red, luxuriant, and wild; their nails were black; and their eyes had slit pupils like a reptile's. Their bodies were buxom, nicely rounded, with large purple nipples.

He touched the water and found it too hot. If he had to enter it, instinct told him Kadosh would protect him from the heat, but there was no reason to risk it. His brooch was quiet, so these weren't servants of Melanthalia. The water play looked innocent and even exciting, so Ian sat on a nearby rock to watch.

The vines were around his ankles before he noticed them, sliding up his calves and almost circling his knees. He tried to leap to his feet, but the grip was too strong and he fell over, landing with a thud. A shriek from the pool told him the women noticed his presence. He tried to use Kadosh to beat and pry the restricting vine from his body, but was unsuccessful: he couldn't get it to change to a form that could help him without it endangering himself at the same time. Either that, or his weapon wouldn't save him from his own inattention.

Soon his arms were pinned to his sides with his back flat on the ground, and the head of the vines reached above his head to touch Kadosh. It contacted the wood gently in greeting, pausing almost shyly, then stroking it tentatively as if seducing a lover. The feeling he was getting from Kadosh was rather strange: unafraid, relaxed and inviting. A sloppy pattering of feet told him the lizard women were running up to see what was going on.

"Kha'du? Greelet na thlinka? Padop?" The leader of this group was standing in their midst at the front, her arms akimbo, steamy water dripping from her skin. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm passing through, that's all. Heard your laughter on the trail and wanted to see where it was coming from?"

"No human has ever found his way to our playpool before. Perhaps you'd like to play with us?"

The other women giggled at the idea, and Ian noticed they all had long tails that ended with an arrowpoint. His grandfather had mentioned that race in his stories about the wide world, but Ian must not have paid much attention that day, for he remembered nothing about them. One licked her lips, and revealed a mouth full of triangular pointed teeth.

"I think we should play with this one for a while, then take him to see our queen," the leader said. "Any human man who comes through our territory and is stupid enough to be caught deserves what he gets. It's bad enough humans are ignorant of our language...hey, wait a minute, you answered me there? You a wizard?"

"No, I'm not."

"And?"

"And what?"

The leader smiled viciously, and gestured to her followers. "A smart one, too smart for his own good. Take the staff from him, and move around the bend: let's see if that's the source of his magic." One of the others darted forward shyly to snatch Kadosh and disappeared up the trail. "Still understand me, manchild? We're going to play with you, only you won't think it play. We'll need to move aside some of those bits of cloth you humans insist on wearing. The last man we caught screamed himself to death. Of course, we might be kind if you'd tell us the source of your magic."

Another acolyte grinned and shuffled forward, grasping at Ian's midsection. She grabbed his belt and stared at him for a minute, questioning, before ripping it away through the clinging vines. After seeing no reaction, she pulled the front of his trousers down, revealing his manhood, and squealed with delight. She looked at her leader, who nodded gravely, and sent the sharp end of her tail to trace the contours of his scrotum. A giggled, another questioning look, and a sharp smack as her tail landed a slap across his cock. The followers giggled at the sound and danced a little bit in excitement.

Ian was surprised it didn't hurt. The lizard women would have been more alluring if he wasn't bound, but their shapes were appealing, especially their breasts. He didn't understand that: lizards shouldn't have them at all. The only deduction he could make from his training was they were magical creatures.

His tormentor smacked him again, and was surprised to see the flesh undulate. She reached out with her hand; it felt like sandpaper on his skin, but not unpleasant. Pulling it to full extension, her eyes widened and she gasped before smacking it again. It quivered and thickened, making the company shriek in surprise. Their shrieking hurt his ears.

"All of you go forward. This man is stronger than the rest, obviously. Let's see how much he can take."

None of them were eager but all were curious, and came to stand sideways to him around their colleague. She pulled his pecker out again, and a series of slaps from all the four tails rang through the air, turning the skin a light red. He said nothing and they gasped, then hit him again in succession. Then all four sharp points prodded his cock and balls. Still no response, still bewilderment.

Ian was bewildered as well: he should have felt something. His adventures on this journey alone testified to the sensitivity of his private parts, but he figured it must have something to do with the Queenling's words, promising protection against such harm. The slapping and poking were tingling that aroused him rather than torture that hurt him.

Four sandpaper hands grasped him, and he responded with a full erection. The lizard women babbled and murmured to each other in amazement, rubbing and stroking the hard flesh, reveling in a new sensation. Their leader watched them for a while, then ordered them to stand aside. "Bring him."

The vine allowed them to break the tendrils without relaxing their grasp on their captive, and the four picked him up to carry him away from the pool, farther away from his road than before. As he rode, his cock sticking straight up in defiance, he wondered if he were meant to go this way or whether this was a detour. He also wondered what would happen next. Kadosh was nowhere in sight.

Passing through several defiles, they entered a cavern at the base of the mountain, which glowed faint red. As they continued downward, the stalactites and stalagmites forming strange fences around their winding path. A low groaning came from below, a rumbling at the lower end of Ian's hearing, liked boulders grinding slowly against one another. A contrapuntal burble of a huge fire danced around the cacophony.

At last they came around a bend into a large flat area dominated by a fiery pit in the center. It was surrounded by a huge dragon, yellow green with a long, winding tail. The scalloped head moved around to look at him, the eyes alight with curiosity. "Well, well, well," a dulcet voice both bass and gentle at the same time intoned. "A human male, stranger to these lands, not a magician bearing strong magic. A contradiction in every sense. What have you to say for yourself, manchild?"

Looking around, he fought to stay calm and answered deliberately: "I am on a quest from beyond the mountains to across the ocean. Coming upon your servants in their sport was unintended, and I mean no harm to any present. I ask to be released to continue my journey."

"Continue your journey? None have journeyed here and returned to tell the tale! Why should you be the first?"

He stayed silent. His broach was still on his cloak and indicated no allegiance to his enemy on the dragon's part, and he saw no reason to fight the ancient worm. His grandfather always counseled him to avoid conflict whenever he could and make no enemies beyond those he already had. The Goat King's submission was difficult enough to remind him of the limits of his power.

"Wait, what is that object on your breast? Reveal it to me, daughters." They pulled the broach into the light, and the dragon huffed to herself. "A mark of a small one who thinks she's large. Are you one of her servants?" Ian shook his head gravely, and the dragon chuckled, a puff of smoke leaving a huge nostril. "Then you are an enemy, but connected, I think. It matters not. I care not whether the Deathless One rules the world of men or not, and his Queen preens herself in eternal youth at his side. They can rule forever or fall into the Abyss, it does not affect me. Your sign matters not to me in the least."

The dragon sat on its haunches and settled back. "I think I should let my servants play with you some more. Perhaps embarrassment will loosen your tongue, or unexpected pleasure. You should have been a blithering idiot consumed by terror by now, and the fact you aren't leads me to believe it's in my interest to let you survive, at least for a while. Amuse yourselves, my daughters, as I delight in your recreation."

They danced in a circle before him, teasing him with their hips, licking their lips with long, forked tongues, laughing at him in anticipation. He tried to resist their blandishments, but his self control ended at his waist. As one came near, she slapped his staff, making it bounce, or whipped it with her tail. One knelt before him, chomping with her teeth before putting his manhood in her mouth, her tongue leaving a long trail of smoking saliva on his scrotum. It was warm, but not unpleasant to him. She tired of it quickly and was replaced by another who batted his dick like a cat plays with a ball on a string. A third stroked it hard with a sandpaper touch: he only grew harder and his moisture showed from the end of his shaft.

The leader clapped her hands, and danced up to him backward, wiggling her hips, before impaling herself on him. A long ululation came from his throat as she bounced hard on his pelvis, switching legs as she milked him with her crotch. She tired and another replaced her, then another, then the last. Ian couldn't hold himself back anymore and shot his semen deep into the lizard woman's cleft, making her shake and babble.

"Enough, my daughters. I see he has pleased you, and you may reward him. Give him a drink."

They laughed again and danced in a circle before him, offering their breasts to him in turn. He licked on them at first, finding them dry, but a tentative nibble brought a shriek of delight, and with her encouragement, he was soon chewing his purple bud hard, mile spewing into his mouth. Each lizard woman did the same; he tasted the milk of every tit. An earthquake stopped everything, and the dragon ordered in a loud voice: "Enough. Bring him here."

They carried him over close to the dragon's chest, and he found mammalia twice as large as his head. One of them stuck a gigantic red nipple, which filled his mouth completely, between his lips and he chewed it hard, getting sweet liquid in return. After a while, they switched, and after a few minutes he had to stop, stated to the point of bloating.

A thunderbolt rang through the sky, and he woke up unbound and alone in the great cavern, the lava lake bubbling before him. Looking around, he saw he was completely dressed again, and with a thought, Kadosh returned to his hand. A moment's concentration, and his grandfather appeared to him in ghostly form. "So, I see you've made a diversion. You weren't supposed to come this way, but you're here, so we need to see what we can do. All right, you're not far off your track, just a little time wasted.

I didn't know about the dragon, but you seem to have lucked out. The Queenling's gift stood you in good shape, and I imagine the dragon milk will give you new powers. How hot is that room?"

"Not at all, grandfather. I'm quite comfortable."

"Sure. Stick your hand near the lava and tell me what you feel."

He did as he was ordered. "It's pleasantly warm, nothing more." Pushing his hand closer and closer to the flame, he found the temperature didn't change, and even when his hand was in the flame, it was not harmed by the heat or flames. The old man chuckled, "Well, any new talent is a welcome one, and being fire-proof should serve you well at some point in time. It's time you returned to your journey."

"Tell me, grandfather, what comes next? What am I looking for now?"

"Cashawm. You must cross the ocean to find more allies and knowledge against the Deathless Emperor. You will need to recruit a crew for a voyage; tell them you're in search of treasure. You'll probably find some anyway, and will make sure your expedition isn't noticed. Find experienced sailors and inexperienced warriors. An engineer would be a good idea. You'll command a military force for the first time, and this combination will teach you."

"Tell me, why could I understand the lizard women's language and the dragon's? I thought they were indecipherable."

"They are, for they would not bear human company long enough to teach or learn a new language. Kadosh translated for you, once it heard enough to know which speech it was. It could do this even when it wasn't in proximity to you. Remember, for Cashawm speaks three languages you don't know yet; be slow to speak until you understand what's said around you."

"What treasure should I seek? Pure gold and silver?"

"No, search for the Pearl of Oncona. That is an heirloom of our house that needs to return. I know it went across the ocean; you may hear enough in this port to get started, otherwise, sail toward the other shore and see what you hear along the way."

"A navigator seems like good idea as well."

"Smart lad. You're starting to think for yourself, Ian. Good for you. Yes, it is time you worked more on teamwork: you will not topple the Deathless One without aid. You need work on how to tell a story, and make a story work for you, but that will wait until you learn it in everyday life."

"Good, grandfather. How do you fare?"

"It is a cold winter, but I am provisioned well enough. It is quiet here."

"Good. Fare well."

"Fare well, Ian."

He found his way to the port, and before long found a ship adequate to his needs and a crew. Several companies in Cashawm traded up and down the coast and a few long range ships crossed the ocean for exotic cargoes. The Emperor lived to the South, and Ian didn't want to get too close to him in the beginning, so he plied the trade routes to the North and made a nest egg for himself while getting used to his crew and the ways of command. There were tensions, plots, and confrontations over small details, but Ian survived them all, letting sailors come and go as needed, and firing his first mate the night before they crossed the great ocean. However, it all worked out, and he was ready to seek his fortune in unknown lands after a year and a half at sea.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Ian's Quest Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds