• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Local Ch. 02

The Local Ch. 02

Pulling into the driveway I get out of the car without incident this time and watch as he parks behind me and gets out. He takes my hand as we walk to the steps and swinging behind me rests his hands on my hips as I lead the way into the house. As the door closes behind us, he spins me around and pulls me close. I was ready for him this time though and say, "wine?" before he has a chance to silence me with a kiss. He pulls me tight against himself and molds our bodies together before he finally says, "sure."

I slowly ease myself out of his grip and make my way over to the wine rack. Not daring to look back as I feel my hips swaying from one side to the other all by themselves. All I can think of is "You're a slut." Looking at the wine rack, one of those single bottle holders. Pulling it out I set a cork screw opener next to it and then the coup-DE-grace. I open the lower cupboard and bending at the waist I sway back and forth, as I search for two wine glasses. Hopefully he doesn't realize they are right there in front of me. I shoot a quick glance back and sure enough with a large predatory smile his eyes are fixed on my swaying ass. Smiling at the thought of "Naughty boy, you will pay for that," I stand.

I set the wine and cork screw before him dancing out of his reach before he could scoop me up, and place the glasses between us. Leaning forward I hold the glasses bases as I push out with my ass up high so my shirt falls away allowing full cleavage shot. I purr, "Wine please." Trying to operate the cork screw without ever taking his eyes off of my chest I wonder if I should have gotten the first aid kit also. I guess some guys can multi-task. Somehow he manages to pour the wine without accident. Which is good, but I was not making it easy for him.

Taking my glass I I run my fingers along his back as I take the seat next to him. He has a big smile on his face as he lays his hands lightly over mine. I start to talking before he has a chance to grope me by asking safe topics subjects such as, "Have you met many people through the Internet? He says that he has talked to a few women, but hasn't gone out with any until me. I smile at that, knowing how many female friends he has marked on his profile as friends, and that doesn't include the ones that he just chats with that don't accept friends ever. Then he starts asking about my relationship with Brian since we are marked as a couple.

I look at him and say, "I love him and I believe he loves me, but we live so far apart and can only see each other every other week at best, more often than not it turns out that I am lucky to see him once a month.

"So," he says, "You need a local to keep me company, is that where I come in?"

His face is a rush of emotions running rampant. From that excited smile, to a thoughtful oh, then his eyes drift down to my chest and contemplation streaks through, and back to the expectant smile. I just try to smile back at him and think why did you have to be such a jerk Brian and fuck around on me. Then you blatantly lie about it when it was obvious that you did. I never wanted a local friend with benefits instead of just waiting for our next visit. You ass. Now I sit here with a man that looks so much like you under the thought that here is my chance to go out and where am I. At home and I have already committed myself to getting fucking him until he wants to leave. I don't even have the excuse that I have to go home. I already am.

The polite conversation goes on for as long as I can stretch it. The strange part is Bob's curiosity keeps going back to my Brian. "Does he know about tonight? Is he cool with it? Will he want to meet and possibly do a threesome?" Then he asks a question that I can answer in full honesty. What does he look like? I look at him and say, he looks a lot like you do, and with that the smile fades as that startled look of a lover that just heard the husband's car door slam outside.

During all of this I have had only one question running through my mind. Is he going to treat me like a woman or am I just setting myself up to being a fuck doll? Without realizing it the moment of truth is suddenly here and I have to either go that next step or back out all together. It is my turn to force a smile into one of those enticing, passion filled come hither looks that makes a man use his cock to think instead of his brain. Refilling our glasses I step in close, wrap my arms around his head as I pull his face into my chest, bend as I nestle my lips into his full head of salt and pepper hair, as I kiss the top of his head as I whisper, "Come along, I think it is about time to show you the rest of the house."

I start to release and pull away, but he continues to hold me close. Leaning back I watch as he breathes deeply into my cleavage, as I caresses his head. I take one long deep breath which in turn buries him deeper into my chest as my mind wraps around the thought that this should be Brian. Then I take another to clear my mind, which seems to excite him even more as he nuzzles in deeper kissing my exposed mounds. He finally stops rutting in my chest and stands with a big smile on his face and I try to beam back at him.

The trim beard that trace up along his jawline so like Brian's. Feeling guilty, I turn away from him and placing my hand behind my back in an invitation for him to take it. I lead the way to the bedroom. Brian always says I should find a fuck buddy to satisfy my needs while he is gone. Well he obviously has so fuck it, I can be Bob's fuck buddy tonight.

As I step into the bedroom I am slightly disappointed that my hand is still empty as I stop next to the bed. He quickly glances at everything including the tall queen size bed. His smile grows more predatory as I watch him. Turning to the night stand I set down my wine glass as he slides up behind me pulling me tight his hands slide up my body to cup my breast. Releasing them as he presses on my back, before I know what is happening I suddenly find myself bent at the waist with my arms splayed wide on the bed. My face pushed down onto it as my ass sticks up high over the edge of my bed. I feel his hand slide down and hook the edge of my pants and with firm pressure forces them down over my hips and down to my knees.

I start to rise, but he pushes me back down and with one hand slides my panties to the side as he bends to lick my crack. Pushing on my ass I fall the rest of the way against the bed and with his now free hands he spreads my ass cheeks and proceeds to lick me from my clitoris to to my puckering ass hole. I start to say something, but a sharp smack across my ass makes it so the only noise that comes out is "Ouch."

My panties are pulled down to my pants, effectively locking my legs together. Now his tongue goes to work on me. With my ass cheeks spread wide his tongue languishes over my clit, and it works its way inside as his fingertips spread it wide open. A pinky slowly swirls around, working itself inside my ass and relaxing my sphincter muscles. He is very good at this, and soon has me arcing my back and pushing back into him as he has his way.

My mind is a blur as his fingers touch spots that send excitement through me like a current. Quick stray thoughts assail me like, I am happy that he isn't repulsed by my body. I don't know how I can think at all because he seems driven to take me over the edge as far and as fast as he can. One set of fingers flickering over my clit as another finger clutching my ass slides in the back door. I start to tense and then my ass starts to respond to the rhythm. My whole body clenches as I quiver through my first orgasm.

He must look for these signs, because almost on cue he straightens up letting his fingers pull out in mid orgasm causing an involuntary gasp at such an inconsiderate action of not letting me finish. Although all this while my ass is still pushing back against his missing fingers. His bulging cock falling where I need it most over my very excited clitoris. Suddenly the pressure disappears like his fingers did and looking back I see his shirt fall to the floor as he stands there with his broad chest. As he catches me looking his hand slaps across my ass cheeks causes an animalistic moan. Shivers slide through me as I look up at my bed stand and into Brian's eyes that are looking back at me from inside the frame.

I don't know when it happened, but suddenly his cock pressing between as his fingers as they spread my lips wide. The tip pops through as he starts to guide it into me.

My mind clicks into reality and I scream, "No!"

He pauses, for a second, His cock still at that gateway pressing against my swollen lips as he says, "You really want me to wear a condom? You know neither of us will enjoy it as much."

All I can do is say "No, you promised."

I feel him pull the head back out, and I start to straighten up as I hear the foil rip, but a hand continues to press down firmly. He says "Oh no you don't. Down you go." The flat of his hand catches me in the shoulders and holds me to the bed. Once the condom is in place he pulls me back slightly so my ass is higher in the air. Once satisfied his foot taps my feet apart as if doing a police pat down, but there the similarity ends. I feel his tongue lick me from nub to my puckered ass leaving a moist trail.

Taken by surprise I tense and then feel that sensation roll through me as I let out a gasp. He concentrates on my nub and slides his tongue deeply through my slit as the orgasms rip through me. I start shaking as one after another racks through my body. It feels so good. My mind just shuts down to anything, but the euphoria of my orgasms. As I enjoy the feelings of the after math of the multiple orgasms the pressure in my slit grows as I feel him press slowly into me.

I hadn't been given time to look, but it is obvious that he is thick and long. I feel his hands grasp my hips and he starts pumping in and out of me. They turn to full thrusts deep inside, not as long as Brian's, but just as thick, I can feel his balls slap against me. Oh, my it feels so good. Damn his thick cock does fill me fine. I look up and there is the picture of Brian again and through my watery eyes I think, here is your threesome you always talk about. I slide my thumb into my mouth and start sucking on it. Bobbing my head slightly as I squirm from the onslaught below. It feels so good once I match the rhythm of the strokes.

As I roll into another series of orgasms I feel him slow, and Bob asks, "Are you sucking on your thumb?" He pauses for a moment but continues before I can say anything, "Your thinking of him aren't you? You are staring at that picture of him and fantasizing about giving him a blow job as I take you from behind. You really do love him." He gives a deep throated harrumph, "I have to meet this guy." I just nod, and look back at Bob, thinking how much he looks like Brian. All the time he never stops that nice slow rocking pace that touches all the right spots inside me.

I turn back to Brian's picture and he says, "Oh, No. Enough of that. You're going to watch and see me as I fuck you into another orgasm and then I am going to come deep inside of you." Rolling me over he lifts my legs up into the air and gripping my hips he slides me back to the edge of the bed. My hands grasping my large bouncing breasts as he slides back inside of me. He drives in deep and keeps up a furious pace as he stands at the edge of the bed. His thick cock touching those wonderful spots inside making my eyes lose focus as the orgasms start to roll through me. I feel my legs crush closer to my chest as my ass raises slightly and his fingers clutch my nipples and pull slightly. Suddenly the movement stops.

My eyes and mind start to focus as I see him frozen in place. His cock spasming deep inside of me. His mouth open slightly and that oh, sound of a man over the edge is barely audible. I feel the splash of his seed paint my insides as Bob slowly starts to rock again. I watch him pull out of me and removes his torn condom. He sets it on the bed stand on top of the torn wrapper. My mind starts to register that it is torn as I watch as the wetness of the outside puddles on the wood and the come that should have been captured inside slowly leaks off with it.

Suddenly my mind fogs again as I look back to Bob, but he is gone. He has dropped to his knees, and has buried his face between my legs. His tongue is licking away, while his fingers drive into my slit, and his pinky is pressing against my puckered ass. He has two fingers inside of me as the pinky presses past the puckered ring protecting my ass and slides inside. Gasping I rock against his hands as I start to fall over that glorious edge again. This time with a surprise for him. I spray his hands and face as the orgasm racks through me. His face is soaked before he realizes I am a squirter and he glorifies himself in it.

As I finally stop quaking, he kisses my tuft of moist hair and stands before me letting my legs lower to the edge of the bed and helps me to a sitting position. I finally get a good view of his cock and balls. Very handsome they are, and the tip of his cock coated in our mixed liquids as the tip still has a touch of leaking cum. Not wanting to waste it I grasp his cock and sliding off the bed I lower myself to my knees before him and suck the tip into my mouth.

Swirling my tongue around his deflated cock I slowly awaken it, but pull off before it gets to the point of no return. With a wanton look on his face he reaches out quickly and taps my breast so they jiggle. I turn from him and put my hands on my hips and roll them from side to side, but before he can grab me I rush away to the other side of the bed. With an indignant huff, he steps out of a small puddle at the edge of the bed and rushes after me enveloping me within his arms. Pulling me close as he smiles and says, damn you are amazing, the smile in his eyes are tender as he leans in for a kiss that I relax into. My own arms wrapping around him as we continue to kiss. Such a strong warming kiss with passion. I feel his hand gently trace my leg and continue up over my hip. Oh my the heat is building as it continues to slide around front as it goes drops between my legs. Leaning back he pulls me tight and his other arm crosses up from my belly to over my breast holding me tight his hand begins to mold and shape it as he covers me neck and shoulder with kisses. His fingers rub over my nub as they slide back inside and begin to take me to orgasm again.

Gasping I turn and kiss him. Wondering, where are you Brian? Out of the corner of my eye I can see Bob in the mirror, Looking at him and then myself I see my old, saggy, body. No wonder he bent me over and fucked me face down so he wouldn't have to see my saggy tits. I turn toward him and step back further so he can see all of me, the way I really am.

As I stand there I notice that his penis is standing straight against his belly and not hanging deflated between his legs. He must have seen where my eyes were focused because he says, "You are beautiful." and steps up to me. I try to move back but his hands snake around my waist and slide around me. One sliding up to the middle of my back the other down and around my buttocks to cup the far one and squeezes. Not that I notice because I feel his cock as it presses up against my stomach, and his full nut sack as it rests against my very wet, clitoris.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Local Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds