• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 31: The Library Streak

WVC Ch. 31: The Library Streak

12345

Once more, I want to thank 12yknot for his editing and proofreading help.

*****

After a rather stiff legged trek across campus following my fourth training session (WVC Ch.30), I was relieved once I made it safely to my dorm. Thinking I was home free, I headed upstairs and turned the corner to my hallway. But there was Chandra, casually lounging against the wall adjacent to her room. And since mine was directly across the hall, there was no way to avoid her.

She'd been on her phone when I saw her, hurriedly ending the call as I approached. Looking as delectable as ever, she wore a bright orange sleeveless t-shirt which hugged her full breasts, accentuating the rounded curves. They swayed slightly as she turned to greet me, a big smile on her open face. As I closed the last few paces, I could feel the blood start to return below my waist. After the evening's events, it wouldn't take much for my cock to swell into a painfully obvious erection. Her round black eyes flicked briefly down to my crotch before she spoke.

"Hi Bill. We've been missing each other these past few days, so I thought I'd wait for you tonight."

"Yeah, I guess we have. I've been busy."

Feeling an unmistakable stirring between my legs, I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, having stopped far enough away from the shapely black girl to avoid any temptation.

"Well, it is getting close to the end of the semester. Do you have a lot of work left to do?"

"Um, yeah."

Tossing her dreadlocks over her shoulder, she looked pointedly at my empty hands.

"You haven't been studying tonight, have you?"

Avoiding her piercing gaze, I hesitated, trying to craft a response that wouldn't sound totally ridiculous. But before I could get a word out, she cut me off.

"What have you been up to?"

With a quick glance into her eyes, I thought I saw a glimmer of a smirk, but I couldn't be sure. I decided to give her the truth, at least up to a point.

"I had a training session."

The black eyes grew wide as her mouth fell slightly open.

"Oh."

Nodding her head, she dropped her gaze down to my crotch. As she stared at my slowly swelling bulge, I had a chance to check out her nipples as they stiffened and pressed eagerly against the bright cloth. This time, she was the one who shuffled her feet. Raising her eyes back up, she cleared her throat and stepped back toward her door.

"You want to come in for a while?"

I hesitated. The pouch of my shorts felt incredibly tight.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Chandra."

"All right. Why don't you invite me into your room instead?"

"And then what?"

The curvy black girl paused for just a moment, and then stepped closer, still holding my eyes in hers. I jumped when she cupped the swollen bulge of my shorts, gripping the shaft of my cock through the cotton.

"I want to see your dick again."

As she began to rub up and down the length of my expanding cock, she continued.

"For the last two weeks, I can't get this out of my mind."

She gave me a firm squeeze and left no doubt what she meant.

"I can't tell you how many times I've fallen asleep with my hand between my thighs, thinking about your big dick. It's been driving me crazy, knowing that you were just across the hall."

Hearing voices approaching down the hall helped me decide what to do.

"Okay, okay. Let me get my key out."

Although she stepped back, she didn't release her grip on my thickened stalk, which made it more difficult for me to retrieve the key from my front pocket. The voices drew closer and in my increasing urgency, I almost yanked out the leather collar and genital restraint out of my pocket as well. That would have been embarrassing to explain. As she kept fondling me, I managed to insert the metal into the lock and get the door open. Once we were inside, I closed the door behind us, making certain to lock it behind us even as she began to unbutton the top of my shorts.

"Whoa! Slow down, Chandra. I have to go the bathroom."

Reluctantly, she pulled her hands back and nodded. I beat a hasty retreat to the small bathroom and made certain the door was locked before I stood in front of the toilet and dropped my shorts. It took a few moments for my partial hard-on to subside, but when my cock finally cooperated, I heaved a sigh of relief and let fly a torrent of pale liquid, not bothering to minimize the sound of the splashing. As I shook out the last drops, I suddenly realized that there were very faint stripes decorating the upper curve of my shaft, apparently the result of the whipping I'd receive earlier in the evening. They were faded enough that I thought Chandra might not detect them.

Without pulling up my shorts, I spun around to see how red my butt still was. Looking in the mirror, it was obvious that I'd suffered a significant thrashing. This I was pretty certain she would notice. While I was still evaluating the damage, the minx tried to open the door, quietly at first. But once she realized that I had locked it, she rattled the knob loudly, letting me know that she was there, wanting to see.

"I'll be out in a minute."

Although I was tempted to leave my shorts behind and re-enter the room totally nude, I yanked them up and started to wash my hands. And then I had an idea. Cautiously opening the door, I found her sitting on my bed, swinging her bare legs back and forth as she was ending yet another phone call. Her tiny white shorts left a lot of dark skin visible.

"All right. I'll see you later then."

A twinkle danced her eyes as she hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Jennifer. You remember Jennifer don't you? Cute blonde? Small and slim, with glasses? Likes to suck your dick?"

"Yes. I remember."

Grinning, she hopped off the bed, sending her impressive chest bouncing inside the orange blouse. As she took a step forward, I eyed her warily.

"Chandra, I have a question for you."

"And I have one for you. Are you going to take it out? Or are you going to let me do it? Oh, wait! That's two questions."

Reaching out, she brushed her fingertips across the waistband of my shorts. As I retreated, she advanced pursuing me across the room, giggling.

"No. I'm serious."

My frown felt forced as I tried to block her hand,, but she deftly avoided my parry and captured my cock again, stepping closer as she tightened her grip, clearly determined not to let go until I yielded. With my legs pinned against my desk, there was no place to retreat so I stopped resisting and let her explore my bulge, even shoving my hips forward to make it easier for her. After flashing me a dazzling smile, she dropped her gaze to watch her hands unwrap her present as she asked.

"Shouldn't you be in some kind of special position?"

How did she know that? I shrugged, peeled off my t-shirt as I slid my bare feet apart and then clasped my hands on top of my head. Fumbling with the single button at the top of my shorts with one hand, she stroked the bulge in the swollen pouch with the other.

"So Bill, what's your question?"

Finally, she popped open the button and I took a deep breath.

"The other night when you and Jennifer were here, in my room - (WVC Ch.24: The Test)."

Without lifting her eyes, the black girl ran the zipper all the way down as she interrupted.

"When we sucked your dick?"

"Uh, yeah."

Releasing her grasp of my thickened cock, she spread the flaps of my shorts wide and sank to her knees.

"What about it?"

She held her breath as she reached inside and curled her fist around the middle of my shaft.

"What did Erika promise you?"

Without raising her eyes, she didn't answer right away, completely focused on unwrapping her prize. As the thickened pole emerged from the folds of my shorts, she carefully pointed it up toward the ceiling, grasping the base of my gradually swelling shaft with her right hand. Lightly stroking the reddened bulb with the fingertips of her left, she whispered.

"This is a marvelous dick you have,"

Still petting the silky skin, Chandra replied to my question with one of her own, still without lifting her gaze.

"So, she didn't tell you?"

"No. I didn't ask her."

As she began to squeeze and stroke the growing stalk, using both hands to encourage me toward a full erection, she finally answered my original question.

"She told me that we'd get you for an entire night."

"We?"

With her eyes still fixed on my cock, watching it swell in her hands, the black girl nodded, sending her dreadlocks undulating.

"Jennifer. And whoever else we want to invite."

"Erika said that?"

A shiver went up my spine as she nodded again. I swallowed heavily before I asked.

"To do what?"

Breaking her steady gaze, she grinned up at me.

"Whatever we want. All night."

Stunned, I stared back down at her.

"She said that?"

"Well, not in so many words. But it was implied."

Under her constant pumping, my cock had reached its full size, the purplish head round and shiny as it jutted out from her double fisted grip. A sudden knock at the door made me jump. The kneeling girl made no move to answer it, obviously relishing her opportunity to play with my hard-on.

"That's probably Jennifer. I invited her over to join us. Come on in!"

Astonished, I watched the door swing open. I know I had locked it. Scrambling to her feet, she kept one hand firmly curled around the throbbing stalk as she turned to face the newcomer, tugging me after her. As I stumbled forward, my shorts pooled down around my ankles, hobbling my awkward steps.

"Hi Jen. I got him ready."

The little blonde with the pixie cut peeked around the edge of the door, her brown eyes wide behind her glasses as she spotted my protruding cock.

"Wow! I guess so."

Pushing her ass back against the door, Jennifer closed it without lifting her gaze. She sported a tight white t-shirt that emphasized her stiff little nipples. Only through the thin cotton, the faintly pink nubs didn't look so small.

"You guys started without me."

Although her tone was accusatory, she didn't look too upset. As Chandra posted up and down the length of my stalk, pointing the engorged cockhead directly at the pretty blonde as she asked.

"I haven't had a taste tonight yet. You wanna go first?"

The petite blonde brightened, and nodded energetically. Flipping her hair, she bounded forward and dropped to her knees right in front of me. As the black girl slid her hand down to grip the root of my swollen cock, Jennifer wrapped both hands around the middle of my shaft and wet her lips.

"I forgot just how beautiful his cock is."

After gazing at my quivering pole for a long minute, she stuck her tongue out and licked the purplish knob, sliding the wet tip all around the rounded end. Spreading her lips wide, she leaned closer and took the distended bulb completely into her mouth. She had just started some serious sucking when there was another knock on the door.

Now who? I glanced at Chandra as she grinned sheepishly.

"I invited a few more people as well."

"More people?"

With another shrug, she turned back to the door.

"A lot of people want to meet you."

"Can I get rid of his shorts?"

Jennifer had to let my shiny cockhead pop out of her mouth to ask the question.

"Sure. He looks better totally nude anyway."

Once she got Chandra's permission, the petite blonde swallowed my cockhead at the same time she half-heartedly tried to disentangle my shorts from ankles. As she continued to slurp on my rigid pole, I bent sideways as I awkwardly attempted to kick off the useless shorts, trying not to lose my balance. Opening the door just a crack, my shapely neighbor peered around the corner as I managed to discard the shorts. Resuming my position, I spread my feet a little wider. It appeared this night was going to be a long one.

"Hi, Larissa. I'm so glad you could come."

The slim black girl who poked her head into the room looked vaguely familiar. Slim, with closely cropped hair, she wore a pale blue sleeveless blouse that was just loose enough to effectively hide the curves of her chest. With a skin tone slightly lighter than her busty friend, she seemed somewhat reluctant to approach me. Chandra took her arm and gently led her forward.

"This is the guy I told you about."

Her eyes were fastened on the thick rod that Jennifer was eagerly sucking. Once they were in range, Chandra tapped the kneeling girl on her shoulder.

"Come on, Jen. Let her see it."

Nodding, the blonde kept one hand wrapped firmly around the base of my shaft as she sat back on her heels and pointed my dripping hard-on at the newcomer. With her other hand, Jennifer wiped up the saliva spilling from her mouth trying to catch it before the spit dribbled down her chin. The slim black girl's eyes grew wide as Chandra slid her fingertips along the side of my engorged cockhead, caressing the wet skin.

"Have you ever seen such a big dick on a white boy?"

Gazing down at my trembling pole, she shook her head.

"No. Not in person."

Still caressing my slick cockhead, the dreadlocked girl took Larissa's hand and guided it toward the trembling bulb.

"Go ahead and touch it. It won't bite."

"No, but it looks like it might explode."

Chandra grinned as she winked at me.

"Nah, he's been trained. He won't cum until we give him permission."

That made the decision for the new girl. I shivered as she touched me, her soft fingers gliding over the slippery surface until she cupped the rounded knob in her palm. Beaming at me, Chandra withdrew her own hand so the wide-eyed coed had my cockhead all to herself.

"Larissa, I want you meet Bill."

Tightening her grasp, Larissa slid her fist down my slick stalk until she bumped into Jennifer's hand, still curled around the base, tight against my balls. As she squeezed and pumped, sliding her fist back up to my darkened cockhead, Larissa looked up at me and smiled. It was the first time she'd looked me in the eye, and I suddenly realized that she was quite attractive. And she had amazing, light gray eyes.

"Hi Bill."

"Hi, Larissa. I'm glad to meet you."

"I can tell."

Immediately, I felt my face flush under her amused gaze. Dropping those hypnotic eyes down below my waist, she watched her fist squeeze and stroke my hard-on before she murmured.

"You do have a gorgeous dick."

"Umm, thanks."

While slowly pumping my stiffened cock, she reached between my thighs and cupped my balls, weighing them gently in the palm of her hand. After bouncing them up and down, she squatted down beside Jen, still keeping her grip around my shaft. Watching the purplish cockhead quiver in front of her face, she squeezed my balls delicately, but hard enough that I winced under the pressure. Without lifting her gaze, she asked.

"You haven't cum in quite a while, have you?"

"Uh, no Ma'am."

Quickly, she glanced up at me, a twinkle in her gray eyes.

"You called me, 'Ma'am'? I like that."

Holding my stare, she rolled my balls back and forth as she continued.

"Whoever is training you is doing a very good job. These balls feel really fat and heavy. It's a pity that we can't empty them for you."

Standing behind the kneeling girls, Chandra beamed at me as she added.

"Maybe not tonight, but soon. His girlfriend promised me that we'd have him all night."

I started to object but the chesty black girl waved me off.

"Yeah, I know. She's not your girlfriend."

Larissa had begun pumping my hard-on with authority, urging even more blood into the swollen pole. The single eye at the tip gaped open, winking back at her. Talking directly to my trembling bulb, she asked.

"Does this big dick of yours shoot a lot of cream?"

I could feel a flush creeping up my neck as I hesitated.

"Uh, I don't know. I guess so."

"Your cockhole is big enough that it looks like it could unload a flood.

Without any warning, she ducked her head and stuck out her tongue, jamming the stiffened tip into the yawning slit at the rounded end of my bulb. As she wormed her way into the open crevice, spreading it wider, she kept pumping my rigid hard-on. Abandoning my balls, she curled both hands around the throbbing shaft and redoubled her efforts. Involuntarily, I began to help her, shoving my hips forward against her tight fists, trying to plunge my cock into her mouth. But she stopped me, keeping my shiny knob far enough away so that only her tongue was in contract.

Her double fisted work finally yielded results as she sat back on her heels and held my pulsing cock high. Perched on the lips of my gaping cockslit was a glistening drop of clear fluid. Triumphantly, Larissa looked over her shoulder at her friend.

"Apparently, he was saving this as well. Do you want the first taste?"

The dreadlocks shook as Chandra replied.

"Nah, you go ahead. We've both had a chance to suck his dick. You haven't."

Looking delighted by the response, the kneeling girl regarded my oozing cockhead as she aimed it up toward the ceiling. As she licked her lips, she scooted on the floor, inching closer to my jutting hard-on while Jen edged sideways, giving way to her friend and releasing her grip on the base of my shaft. Slipping her hand between my open thighs, the blonde cupped my balls before circling the loose sack and squeezing carefully. As she carefully pulled them down away from my torso, she watched the black girl prepare to lean forward and engulf the dribbling bulb.

"I was surprised how sweet his juice was."

Just as the first drop of my lubricating fluid slid from the crest of my cockhead, dribbling down the cleft on the underside of the bulb and onto the back of her hand, Larissa slipped her full lips over the seeping hole. Nursing on the rounded knob, she posted her fists up and down the length of my raging hard-on, milking more liquid into her sucking mouth.

"Mmmmm."

She nodded, appearing to agree with Jennifer as there was another sharp knock at my door. With my hands clasped on top of my head, I looked at Chandra. How many people had she invited? Smiling as she gave me a shrug, she turned to answer the door.

"Hi Lily! I'm so glad you could come."

"Is he here?"

I heard the excited question before a stocky brunette appeared around the door. When she caught sight of my nude body and the two girls kneeling between my legs, she stopped in the middle of the room, her mouth open and her dark brown eyes wide.

"Omigod!"

Chucking, Chandra shut the door behind her and took her arm, encouraging her to move closer. Shorter than the black girl, the newcomer was nearly as busty. Beneath her midnight blue t-shirt, an impressive pair of breasts swayed heavily as she edged toward us. Long and flowing, her wavy hair fell loosely past her shoulders.

"I didn't realize that he was gonna be, like - totally nude!"

Barely suppressing a giggle, Chandra pulled her closer until the chesty brunette was standing at Larissa's shoulder, staring down at my crotch. Try as she might, the kneeling girl was only able to take the engorged bulb and the upper portion of my stalk into her eager mouth. As my soaking wet hard-on appeared and then partly disappeared between Larissa's slurping lips, the brunette gasped.

"He's huge!"

"Larissa, let her see it."

Obediently, the black girl pulled her head back and held my dripping hard-on up for inspection. It glistened in the light, Larissa's saliva mixing with my juice to stream down the sides of the thickly veined shaft.

"Omigod! I can't believe he's that big! How do you get him in your mouth?"

Slowly posting up and down the slippery pole, Larissa replied.

"Right now, I can only take part of him."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 31: The Library Streak

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds