• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 03

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 03

THREE BEACH BUNNYS and #2 OLD HIPPY ALICE

This also may have happened in the mid-60's. We were still young and learning, being shocked, surprised, and amazed by other pretty women. We were again maybe a mile north of the Park boundary on the beach, dressed as we almost always were.

This part of the beach, far from the main area, had few people on it. We could see three young women headed our way. Dollie was having fun daring me to hang my cock out as those bikini clad and topless cuties walked toward us. She was daring me again like I dare her to flash.

I'm still amazed how I kept out of trouble. Being with a topless woman and times being so much simpler must have helped. I remember writing about some similar games with pretty girls so I will make this one short.

All three gals were probably 25 to 30, which we were now near. All were golden brown and slender with nice bare boobs and cute bodies. Needless to dwell on it, if I didn't already have a hard on, I did as I watched those six quivering tanned titties walking our way.

At times like this I can't help myself. I must have been drooling and slobbering, while staring directly at those titties! We never know what to expect. Most often women like this will just keep walking on by. Other times they at least say hello and maybe stop for a quick greeting. Yet we may end up talking for a considerable long while, giving me time to get a good look. This was one of those good look times.

One of the first things I believe they said was "why are you staring at our tits when your girlfriend has bigger ones?"

Most likely I said "because yours are beautiful and different," something like that.

Admitting I have no idea exactly what was spoken, I do remember the conversation switched to my erection and "why is your cock so hard?"

We talked pussy, peter, tits, and ass for maybe an hour, as other sun worshippers passed and stared. Another fun afternoon at the beach.

--------

OLD HIPPY ALICE

I'm sorry. This short story grew.

In life and in our world everything and everyone is not perfect. This time, in our early 30's, driving my 1972 Gran Torino wagon and Travel Master RV. That's how I remember dates. Again at the dunes State Park in Michigan camping for at least a week in the summer.

Apparently all of our choice sites along the sand dunes were already taken. Actually many other sites were shadier and more level. But we chose the sites by the dunes so we could sneak out from our camper and up the sand hill already wearing nearly nothing.

I remember setting up the RV trailer across the campground loop in a nice little wooded area. It was a level end site with water and electrical hookups. In this new site, the nearest other RV was a VW van with an old woman camping alone.

I wouldn't call her fat. I wouldn't call her cute. I suppose she was stocky with sort of an ornery look on her face. Just the sort of person I picture living in a VW van out on the west coast. It even was painted brightly with flowers all over it.

Old Alice called herself the last of the Flower children. She had some interesting stories to tell and we enjoyed listening. Old Alice told about the wild pot parties and burning her bra back when she was a teen. In fact old Alice was still braless as a 60 or 65 year old.

I'm guessing the age because old Alice wouldn't tell us. But we didn't have to guess about old Alice being braless. She mostly wore long hippy type dresses. Brightly colored like her VW van.

But her dresses, almost evening gown style, were extremely low Vee cut, or scooped almost to her belly, exposing most of her very large pendulous brown boobs, which hung nearly her waist.

Sometimes Alice wore the same style dresses; moo moos, sack dresses, house dresses, whatever old women wear, also slit up one or both sides to her waist. These didn't really show much until old Alice sat down. Then it was obvious old Alice didn't wear any underwear either. Several times while sitting around visiting I saw old Alice's Beaver, black and furry!

Those very large boobs of old Alice deserve a little more describing. They matched the dark tanned skin of the rest of old Alice. She'd obviously spent much of her life nude or nearly nude in the California sun.

Those breasts reminded me of two old footballs with coffee cup sized, nearly black, textured aureoles at the very bottom end. Alice had those bumpy large aureoles and at least one inch long lighter colored nipples aiming downward.

Like Dollie, even back then, old Alice was proud of her titties and loved showing them. Sometimes to get attention Alice would squeeze her arms together or fondle her own tits. Of course Dollie usually wore halter tops or a bikini top.

Since we were now more in the middle of the other campers Dollie wore hot pants and I wore my short shorts. Old Alice also called mine hot pants.

In fact she often teased me and said I had hot pants for her because I would stare at her big titties when they rolled out. Being exhibitionists by this time, I knew Alice's titties and pussy weren't just being exposed accidentally!

We liked old Alice and spent a lot of time eating, drinking, and just killing time exchanging stories with her. Old Alice was amazed by all the kinky things we'd done for our age. But it seems whatever story we told Alice she had several like it and wilder.

Alice said back in her younger days she was fucking every young stud in the campgrounds where she lived, and doing naughty things to the other hippy girls too. She said there were times she belonged to everyone in their little settlement. In a few years her and some guys would wander off and they'd join another group where they traded her for food and shelter.

Alice said she'd never had any kids, by luck, and was never married. She lost track of all the guys she lived with from her early teens, over the years. After she got older Alice said she had good jobs, settled down, and didn't need men as often.

Alice joked and said "I sometimes only lived with two or three at once, after I settled down." She then got bored, bought the bus, and began wandering.

Old Alice asked Dollie if she'd like her pussy licked and could she chew on Dollie's titties! Dollie wasn't into that and always said no.

But when old Alice asked me if she could suck my cock I just grinned and said "whatever turns you on old woman."

Old Alice gave a mean blow job a few times that week. Alice hinted often that she hasn't been fucked for years and could sure use a big cock. The most I did to Alice was fondle those football sized soggy boobs while she sucked my cock!

We even walked the beach with old Alice a few times. I left my bikini as it was supposed to be, looking fairly decent. Dollie wore one of her tiny bikinis and a top to match. Seems like old Alice wore one of those old women style two piece suits. Sort of a skirt thing to hide her tummy. Even then with the shelf or built in cup, her tits appeared full and even larger, oozing out the top.

We cheated and drove her to the main beach so we didn't have to go over the sand dunes. Old Alice was flashing people before we got away from the crowd and she was begging Dollie to do it too.

The next time we took old Alice to the beach I drove up that county road to a secluded parking area where we walked the trail to the lake. It was a two part afternoon. Alice needed some supplies and we could use a few things from a store also. So it was a trip to the beach then the grocery store.

Alice and Dollie were topless as soon as we were under the shelter of the woods and remained that way until we returned to my station wagon. I got one of those erections and the head of my cock popped out the top.Without asking, old Alice grabbed it, pulled it out the top of my little bikini, then held it as we walked. Alice often pumped it saying the thing must be dead, it won't spit!

Alice played with my prick even when men or women walked past us. It was embarrassing. I can't remember if I ejaculated for old Alice or not. I do remember she harassed and begged Dollie to fuck me so often that we finally did do it as she watched on one of those deserted little trails. Then Alice wanted her turn.

Yep, we had some good times with old Alice. By the way, as much as she begged, I wouldn't screw old Alice. Maybe I should have but she was old!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 954 milliseconds