• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bikini Beach Ch. 02

Bikini Beach Ch. 02

Ted and Matthew had not recognized Yasmin, because in truth they had never before seen or heard of the gorgeous huge-boobed model, but in Ruritania she had become famous over the last few years - the young local supermodel who was simultaneously a symbol of sexiness and a seemingly wholesome girl, who never did work involving even partial nudity, and never wore truly revealing outfits. This had cost her quite a lot of work, but her local fame and reputation still had millions of local guys lusting after her.

Which is why the hotel had hired her to star in a new promotional campaign, and more particularly in the commercial which would be shot and go out live on tv and on the huge screen at the football stadium, which was expecting record crowds for a match between top teams.

The hotel management hadn't thought Yasmin would actually say yes to their proposal, but she wanted a holiday and doing an evening's work at the hotel while spending a few days relaxing seemed like a good deal.

Unfortunately, earlier in the day Yasmin had had a dispute with the hotel's manager about the content of the commercial.

He had insisted on his idea for the live commercial, that he would stand next to Yasmin in her bikini, on the beach, with the hotel behind them and, behind the hotel, a view of the two huge mountains that dominated the Ruritanian skyline. The manager would then smile and say to camera, "Come visit us at the Ruritanian Hotel, and enjoy a view of beautiful mountainous peaks!"

At which point, in the hotel manager's plan, the camera was supposed to pan down to Yasmin's bikini-covered tits, much cleavage exposed.

The manager thought it would garner the hotel much attention - putting Yasmin's cleavage on display would be marketing genius, he believed - but Yasmin thought it would be crass and had walked out, even though she was contractually obligated to appear in the commercial. She had actually signed the agreement including exactly that script - she had been so rushed at the time that for the first time in her modeling career she had not read the script, assuming it would fit with her well-known refusal to do nude work or anything too raunchy. She had not been happy when she found out what was supposed to happen. It wasn't even close to nudity, of course, but it was certainly closer to vulgarity then she would wish.

It had been at that point, as Yasmin walked away from her argument with the hotel manager, that the teenage tourists Ted and Matthew had first seen the astonishing local beauty.

An hour later, as thrilled as they were to have stripped the sleeping model of her modest bikini to reveal and thoroughly film the wonders beneath, Ted and Matthew still had no idea of how few had ever had access to that forbidden territory, or how many had dreamed of getting even a glimpse of the secrets concealed within.

Some time after Ted and Matthew had walked back down the beach to the hotel, Yasmin had slowly come to, gradually waking to find herself lying face down on the sand.

At first, with her eyes still closed, she simply thought she had drifted off to sleep from the heat, the booze and the pot, which of course was true. Somewhat hazily she wondered how long she had been sleeping, realizing she was still at least technically due to appear in the tv commercial early this evening.

Only when she managed to half open her eyes and, after a moment, took in her situation and surroundings, did she realize that something was different.

Her eyes snapped wide open all of a sudden as she turned her head and saw her own body, with nothing covering her ass. She lifted her head and looked down, seeing her boobs equally uncovered, and realized her top was also missing.

She was naked!

She looked around briefly but almost frantically, and saw no-one. Her relief was limited though, as she also could see no sign of her bikini, or any other way to cover herself.

Yasmin had sought out a part of the beach in which she could have privacy not merely to get away from the film crew and hotel manager, and not only so she could smoke pot without worrying, but also because in truth she didn't like to wear something as revealing as a bikini in front of people. Guys always stared, and some women too, and she was actually a very modest person. She didn't even like to change in front of other women, whether she knew them or not. This had been a problem for her as a model, but she had mostly made it work.

And now she was here on the beach with nothing on at all. What had happened to her swimsuit?! She must have been lying here in the sun for a little while at least, she realized, as the tan-lines left on her bubble butt had become less visible as her ass had tanned. Had anyone seen her as she lay here? God, she hoped not...

Not long afterward, Yasmin walked warily along the beach, arm across her tits and hand down over her crotch. She looked around without success for anything with which she could cover herself, and also to keep a worried eye out for any people. She didn't understand how she had lost her bikini, but in addition to her modesty and terror at the ida of public nudity, she knew she really didn't want anyone to get photos of her in this state. She had always been very careful to avoid wardrobe malfunctions or anything along those lines.

By this time Ted and Matthew were lounging in long chairs on the sand, waiting for her arrival, Ted with his video camera, Matthew with his phone already set to its camera function. A film crew were setting up a hundred yards down the beach, but Ted and Matthew hadn't paid them much attention or made the connection with the model-hot girl.

"There she is!" Ted announced as Yasmin's nude form became recognizable the closer she got to where they sat on the beach in front of the hotel.

Humiliated but desperate, Yasmin walked up to the boys with her arms and hands pressed on her body hiding as much as she could. "Could you help me?" she pleaded as she approached. "I need something to wear!"

They saw no reason to be subtle about their efforts to ogle and film the naked girl - nude on a public beach, and not a nude beach either.

"Hey, did you lose your bikini?" Ted yelled out, laughing as he lifted up his phone and began filming her.

"This isn't a nude beach, you know," Matthew told her, grinning, the camera in his lap getting video the whole time, "but I'll give you a dollar if you drop your arm and give us a look at your tits, what do you say?"

"What?!" Yasmin exclaimed.

"I bet she's not a real blonde, " Ted said to Matthew loudly, then addressed the poor naked girl, who was red-faced with embarrassment, "Come on, move your hand and show us your pussy?"

Yasmin gave up and just ran away up the beach in the direction of the tv commercial crew.

"Nice ass!" Matthew called after her as they both laughed and got as much footage of her rump as she sprinted awkwardly across the sand, her hands now trying to cover that amazing behind from their eyes and cameras.

By luck she ran straight into the young woman who was supposed to be working as her assistant for the filming of the live tv commercial. Who was very surprised by this turn of events.

The hotel manager and director had been worrying about the disappearance of their model, what with the filming of the commercial scheduled to begin so soon, and so were relieved when the assistant appeared to report that Yasmin had re-appeared.

They, too, were surprised to hear that she had turned up totally naked.

A somewhat overweight mid-forties professional, the manager was still excited to be starring in his own television commercial, and more to the point the hotel needed it. Room occupancy was down, and they needed their advertising to get noticed. The manager himself felt like his career was on thin ice. If this effort at promotion didn't get attention, both the hotel and he personally could be in trouble. He knew his ideas for the commercial were a bit tacky, like he was selling used cars or something. But he also thought it would work.

It was then, though, hearing that the prudish Yasmin was even now stuck in only a towel, that the manager had an idea. An idea which had him trying and failing to suppress a grin.

The woman hired to be Yasmin's wardrobe assistant tried again. "All I could give her was that towel. Shouldn't I get her some other bikini? I've got a back-up pair in the hotel."

"No," the manager replied, smiling, "she may as well stay in the towel, don't worry about it."

"The script calls for her to be in a bikini. And she keeps asking for something to wear."

"Then stall her!" the manager ordered. "Tell her you can't find anything or that you have people out looking but they might not make it in time, tell her whatever you like, ok?! Just keep her in that towel or it'll be your job!"

A minute later, the manager and director conferred with the cameramen. "Just do it like we planned!" the manager said, looking around to make sure Yasmin wasn't too close. "I know she isn't wearing the bikini, but just do it like we planned and it will all be better than fine, I promise! Oh, and another thing..." he continued, lowering his voice to keep what he was saying confidential.

One minute later, Yasmin was still trying to persuade them to let her get dressed before the commercial began.

"We've no time, Yasmin, we're going live in seconds! It is your fault for turning up late. We're going out live you know! Come on! Quick! Quick!" the director said, gesturing wildly for her to get into position next to the manager.

Yasmin couldn't believe she was going to do a live tv commercial wearing only this towel. But at least, she thought, she won't be in that bikini, making that scripted cleavage shot impossible. They would have to end this commercial some other way, she thought. Some more dignified way, she hoped.

But Yasmin, standing slightly awkwardly on the beach in her towel next to the suit-wearing, grinning hotel manager, with bright lights focused on them and crew all around trying to stay out of shot, had no more time to think about it, because the director was counting down, and now shouting "Action!"

Using both hands to hug the towel against her body, Yasmin put her professional model's smile on her famous face and barely listened to what the manager was saying. The manager was hamming it all up, his speech full of double entendres which probably weren't working as well with Yasmin wrapped in the towel instead of wearing the bikini. But Yasmin was professional enough to listen for her cue - the moment at which she would wave her arm out in a model's gesture of presentation, as if show-casing the mountains behind them. Except this time she would have to be careful since this would leave only one hand to hold the towel together around her body.

The manager arrived as the key moment, "Come visit us at the Ruritanian Hotel...", and Yasmin waved an arm out as if to highlight in advance the peaks rising behind them. "...and take a look at some beautiful mountainous peaks!" the hotel manager concluded, grinning.

Following the earlier plan, the cameras didn't pan up to the mountains behind them both, but instead panned down to where Yasmin's towel was concealing her huge firm rounds boobs.

Timing it perfectly, the manager reached out and in an instant had YANKED the towel away!

As Yasmin squealed in surprise, a hundred thousand homes suddenly had their screens filled with a close-up of one of the world greatest racks, bouncing slightly from Yasmin being startled as the manager had whipped away her only cover. The thirty-thousand strong crowd at the stadium exploded in cheering and laughter as Yasmin's tits similarly filled a screen fifty feet high and eighty feet wide.

The man providing live commentary at the stadium momentarily forgot his voice was being broadcast, and exclaimed "Great tits!"

Back on the beach, the laughing cameraman in front of a blushing Yasmin, following instructions, made sure everyone kept getting a good clear look at Yasmin's amazing knockers. Boobs meet audience, audience meet boobs.

For a moment she just stared in horror at the camera beaming live images topless images of her to the world, but then Yasmin took a shocked step backwards, which in truth only succeeded in having her rapidly-reddening face come into shot along with her boobs.

Which got another enormous cheer at the stadium .

Yasmin's mouth fell open as she stared at the grinning cameraman in front of her. He took a step back himself, so that her full - and fully-nude! - body came into shot, but she realized in panic what was happening just in time and her hands moved fast, an arm suddenly covering as much of those huge tits as it could, and a hand flying down to try to hide her pussy from view.

All the viewers at home and in the stadium couldn't see her cunt, or know she wasn't a real blonde, but they could sure tell she was naked, and that only those hands were blocking a full view of the undiscovered country no previous photographers except Ted and Matthew had managed to explore.

What Yasmin didn't realize, though, was that the manager had planned for her efforts to retain some kind of modesty. After letting the viewers have a few seconds of realizing Yasmin's full-frontal exposure was limited only by her hands, the manager leaned into shot - making sure not to block much of the view of Yasmin - and cheerfully declared that "we should get a view behind the scenes!" He then winked and, on that signal, suddenly the shot on everyone's screens switched to that of a cameraman Yasmin didn't realize had quietly moved into position behind her. His camera captured her perfect bubble butt in all its glory, with not even her hands blocking the view. A view getting even louder cheers from the stadium crowd, and causing the commentator to comment "What an ass!"

Yasmin, arms and hands pressed hard against her body trying to hide it from the camera in front, bent over forward in her efforts to maintain whatever modesty she could, the bright red of her face seeping down her neck and lower so that even her tits were starting to get pink with embarrassment, squealing "don't look! I'm naked! stop filming!"

Her leaning forward gave the cameraman behind her an idea. Giggling quietly, he quickly kneeled down right behind her and pointed his camera up at where she was unknowingly poking her ass back his way.

Now screens everywhere were filled with a vision of Yasmin's naked butt, and even more amazing to the crowds and audience, a nice shot of her supermodel cunt, her pussy lips peaking out from between the smooth round ass cheeks for which she was famous, even if those cheeks had never been publicly seen without even a bathing suit between them and the viewers.

In the stadium control booth, the operator knew he was supposed to switch away from the half time tv commercial feed, so everyone could get back to the game. His hand even reached for the switch which would have saved Yasmin from further exposure, but at the last minute he couldn't bring himself to do so, so Yasmin's naked bubble butt stayed up there revealed to all at many times actual size. The players from both teams were both standing on the field staring up at the huge screen and grinning.

Back on the beach, the cameraman behind Yasmin whistled at her, and called out 'Yasmin!' in a sing-song voice.

When she turned her head around and saw him behind her with another camera she gasped loudly. She couldn't stop herself from quickly moving both of her hands behind her in a desperate effort to try to block his shot of her naked butt. By this time she obviously wasn't thinking clearly.

The director, a true professional, had the view instantly switched back to the camera in front, and everyone at home and in the stadium got their first full-frontal nude images of the legendarily modest, huge-titted Yasmin, small strip of brown pubic hair and all. The grinning hotel manager gestured for the camerman to zoom in for a close-up of the beautiful model's pussy, which the latter quickly did.

The manager bent down to stick his head into shot just next to her cunt, giving it a quick look with a smile on his face before licking his lips and turning to face the camera. Yasmin looked down at him with eyes wide, her mouth falling open.

"Well at our hotel, at least the carpet matches the drapes!" he laughed, adding, "But just like our hotel, this looks like a perfect fit for any guy!" as he poked a finger in a sharp jab in the direction of Yasmin's snatch.

Then it was his turn to be surprised. What he hadn't counted on was the cameraman crouching behind Yasmin. With the shot going out coming from the camera in front of her, he couldn't resist using the moment to reach forward and give Yasmin a hard pinch on her left butt cheek.

Yasmin let out a loud 'EEEK!' in response and her body jerked forward in an involuntary effort to escape those pinching fingers.

She then let out an even louder and more surprised 'EEEK!!' as the shocked model accidentally impaled herself on the manager's pointing finger, which was now being shown in close-up on screens everywhere buried several inches inside her cunt.

Back at the football stadium, the regular game commentator couldn't resist yelling out 'GOAL!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bikini Beach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds