• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 34

Sherry's Test Ch. 34

12

This chapter contains light spanking and plenty of humiliation. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

-------

Matt continues to be busy with his private coaching and stock trading so I have taken up the mantle of chronicling my own odyssey.

So, the Friday after the Claire episode, we were back at the Principal's house.

We were let in by a very naked Mary, who blushed and said, "I have been bad!" but didn't care to explain further.

Soon I was as naked as her and we were both subjected to the usual regimen of punishments with some variations here and there.

Harvey's continued presence at these events helped ensure that I would never get completely inured to these sessions. I hated being humiliated in his presence and yet strangely found my subjugation exhilarating.

My audiences of course loved that I continued to blush through these events and enjoyed the range of emotions that I go through at these events.

Just when I was thinking that the devious Principal had run out of new ideas. His propensity to throw in a twist re-emerged to amaze me. After we had been spanked and whipped, he gave us a marker and said, "Go and get a signature from all the neighbors!"

Mary and I gasped.

"They are expecting you. They have also confirmed that there are no minors present tonight," he added.

The street the principal lived on was a cul-de-sac and there were only five other houses and most of the neighbors had seen both Mary and I naked but still to walk on the street naked and go into their houses and get their signatures would be an entirely different experience.

But different was good. Different was fun and I strangely looked forward to it.

Mary picked up a sheet of paper from the Printer and her husband said, "You won't be needing that."

It dawned on us slowly. They were going to write on our bodies. How humiliating! How thrilling!

"They should carry a marker between their teeth and walk with their hands clasped behind their head," piped in the despicable Harvey.

Roberts concurred but improvised further, "Mary, you can carry the marker and Sherry, you can carry this whip."

Mary and I looked insanely alluring walking down the street like that, Matt told me later.

We went to first house and the couple, whose names I have forgotten, welcomed us in and teased poor Mary.

It was understandably far more humiliating for her than it was for me but it was embarrassing nonetheless. We were made to kneel before them and beg for their signature.

They had us get up on their coffee table and signed their names on each of our breasts and then proceeded to lash us a few times before letting us continue on our journey.

The next couple also teased Mary ruthlessly and whipped us before signing our asses.

The third couple made us crawl around in circles in opposite directions in their living room while they sipped a glass of wine. We blushed every time we passed each other crawling much but mercifully it was over after a few rounds. They too had us get up on the coffee table and signed our stomachs.

The next couple teased us, had us lie on our backs and spread our legs and then signed our inner thighs. Poor Mary had to endure them sticking their fingers in her pussy and stimulating her while teasing her about being a shameless slut.

The final house was even more embarrassing for poor Mary because they had their twenty-year-old son visiting with his girlfriend.

Poor Mary was humiliated beyond belief to have a lad she had known since he was five see her like that and blushed uncontrollably.

The dad rubbed in her humiliation and the son had the decency to blush a little but seemed to enjoy our nudity and our embarrassment and I noticed his raging hard on through his trousers. His girlfriend squirmed in her seat and I knew she was getting turned on.

They had us do apology squats and then jumping jacks and then had us jog in place. They whipped us all over but took care not to smudge any of the signatures. They too signed our stomachs.

"I think your girlfriend is jealous of the attention we have been getting and would like some herself," I said and the girlfriend blushed and lowered her eyes.

I instinctively knew then that she was a submissive and told her boyfriend, "Spank her when you get home. And then get her to the Principal's house for proper training."

The girlfriend gasped but stayed mute and the family looked shocked as Mary and I left their house.

On the way back, Mary told me how humiliating the evening had been and related how the previous weekend, she had been tied naked to a tree in her backyard and all her neighbors had whipped her all over.

We got back to the Principal's and they took turns examining all the signatures.

I wish I could have slapped Harvey's leering face as he made me show him all the signatures but had to stand helplessly indignant as he examined me from all sides.

Roberts then handed him a wet sponge and I had to suffer the ignominy of Harvey cleaning up the signatures with the sponge as my audience looked on mesmerized. He had me kneel, sit, spread myself and get into all sorts of positions under the pretext having access to the signatures so he could wipe them off. I seethed under my breath and the audience loved my helpless fury as did my pussy, which by now was singing to high heavens.

The lovemaking when we got home was insane and lasted well into the night.

-------

Saturday night, we were at a bar with Andy and Carol. It was almost closing time with and Matt announced to everyone that I had lost a bet and would have to dance naked on the bar, if no one objected.

Predictably, no one objected and there was wild hooting and cheers to spur Matt on.

I was struck by the singular lack of curiosity among my audience as to what the bet was. No interest in that. Their only interest was in whether I would actually strip and dance naked on the bar and their focused attention gave me goosebumps.

I made my way to the bar and stood up and faced my inebriated audience and did a slow strip, blushing throughout the performance much to the audience's enjoyment.

I played the "I am only doing this because I lost a bet" theme to the hilt and blushed uncontrollably and the audience enjoyed it immensely and clapped throughout my presentation, so to speak.

When we got home, Matt and Andy decided to swap-spank. Andy spanked me over the sofa while Matt held my hands and caressed my face. I cannot explain my feelings when Matt is staring into my eyes and caressing my face as someone else is spanking my spanking my butt. Suffice to say, I enjoy it tremendously and so does Matt.

Then they had Carol hold my hands while the brothers spanked me from either side. Carol got to experience the same. The brothers seemed to be big fans of symmetry, I thought.

-------

The following Friday after work, the Principal said I would be punished in the gym instead of his house.

He had the gym marked as closed for maintenance, so no kids were there. Just me with some of my interested colleagues.

I was expecting to have to do some gym exercises in the nude but the Principal again sprung a surprise by asking me to strip and shower in front of them.

I protested that I did not have any change clothes, but Nancy emerged with a duffle bag that she had stowed in the Girls locker room.

I wanted to refuse but a part of me wanted to experience this new humiliation. Unfortunately, that part won and I found myself walking to the Girls shower area half-reluctant, half-excited, followed by my eager audience.

I stripped and stood under a shower in the open shower area and turned on the shower. Until now, only Matt had seen me shower and now most of my colleagues were privy to it.

They gawked with open admiration as I lathered myself my wet body and rubbed and washed every part of it.

Hated having Harvey watch this intimate act and yet here he was leering at me and here I was wildly turned on by this new degradation. The douche bag is watching me douche myself, I thought incongruously and almost giggled.

"It's nerves, it's nerves," I told myself as I resisted the urge to giggle and the tension made me look that much sexier to my audience, I was told later by my perverted fiancée. But who was I to judge. I was just as perverted and laughed when I remembered that I had thought of Matt as a nice guy but too nice and thereby boring.

But he was definitely nice in one way. You may have heard that nice guys finish last, but I can assure you, nice guys come last.

Coming back to the shower scene, I was about to turn off the shower when a very naked Nancy joined me and started caressing me sensuously.

I had always suspected she was bi and seeing how agreeable her administrations were, I could not help wonder the same about myself.

The guys were besides themselves as they watched us fondle each other and then watched me lather and scrub Nancy all over. We then toweled each other dry but were very wet inside.

Needless to say, mind-blowing sex ensued that night. After Matt pleasured me to orgasm, I led him to our shower and gave him a blow job in the shower. Love kneeling in front of my beau in the shower with the nice hot water washing all over us. Steamy, to say the least.

-------

Then there was the Thursday night that Matt and I were invited to come over by my Dad.

I knew there would be a reason for a sudden mid-week invite. It wasn't much of an invite. It was more like, "I need Matt and you to clear your calendars and come over Thursday, 7 PM."

"Yes Dad," I had said and the thought of saying anything else didn't seem possible with that kind of a firm dictate.

I wondered with trepidation what the evening would hold. Matt was excited and he later told me had a hunch what the evening would entail.

When we got there, we were greeted by Walter and Brian, Dad's poker buddies.

My uncles, so to speak. My uncles who had lavished their affection and gifts on me when I was growing up. My uncles, who just a few weeks ago, had stripped and spanked me.

I blushed remembering that evening and then realization dawned. My Dad had promised them that if they visited again, they would get to spank both my Mom and me. I guess that was incentive for them to make another business trip so soon.

"I promised Walter and Brian something, the last time they were here," said Dad.

"You can't be serious!" said my Mom.

"Yeah Dad, come one! That was just a joke!" I said.

Walter and Brian looked a little uncomfortable, little knowing that by now mom and I were masters at feigning reluctance knowing that it only served to heighten everyone's enjoyment.

My mom would find the evening far more embarrassing than I would since it would be her first time before them. Moreover, she knew them far better than I did. So her reluctance was part genuine but it was mixed with excitement at the prospect of being stripped and spanked in front of old friends.

I had come to my perversions honestly. My parents were just as perverted and in a way I had helped that latent part of their personalities surface.

Were they happier as a result? Not sure. But more authentic. Of that, I was sure. I certainly did not intend to go to my grave full of repressed desires, perverted though they may be. I can imagine my parents felt the same way, though repression was not only normal, but expected in their generation.

My Dad stayed silent to let the tension build and Walter said, "Of course, it was a joke. We knew that."

Brian nodded and laughed nervously.

"Actually, I was not joking," said Dad simply and Brian and Walter looked uncomfortable but visibly excited.

"Men are such porn dogs," I thought. But then again, who was I to judge. I had gone from a proper school teacher to a submissive exhibitionist who reveled in public humiliation.

But my submissiveness was confined to the sexual arena. Otherwise, I was still the same independent, feisty, confident woman. There was not even a single occasion where Matt treated me otherwise in our day-to-day life and I was happy about that.

"Honey, please? It will be so embarrassing," said Mom.

"Embarrassment is good for your soul," said Dad.

"I have been a bad girl. Please punish me," I found myself saying, inexplicably going and kneeling before Dad.

I had broken the ice and Mom joined me kneeling submissively before Dad and asked to be punished.

Walter and Brian looked like they were going to pop.

Dad led us to the basement and set up the game.

"The winner of each hand gets to take off a piece of clothing of one of the girls", said Dad predictably.

Well it was predictable for me but for Walter and Brian, it was something beyond their wildest dreams.

Before too long, both my mom and I were down to our bra and panties. Poor mom was blushing endlessly. Brian and Walter were careful not to gawk too much if only for fear that it may cause a halt to the proceedings.

Brian took off my bra as he won the next hand.

Dad took off my Mom's panties as he won the next hand and poor mom blushed and looked at the carpet as Brian and Walter looked appreciatively at her neatly trimmed pussy.

Dad held her face and raised it up and said, "Eye contact, honey" and mom had to face the humiliation of making eye contact with Brian and Walter with her pussy on display.

We served them refreshments ant it must have been quite a sight to have a top-less daughter and her bottom-less mom walking around serving drinks and appetizers to four horny poker playing dogs.

Walter won the next hand and elected to rid me of my panties and I stood gloriously naked in front of them, trying my best to ignore Dad's presence.

Matt won the next hand and denuded mom.

After that, the winner of the hand got the spank the woman of his choice. I had gone through the ordeal a couple of weeks ago but Dad was not present to witness my nudity. I found it incredibly humiliating and yet insanely exciting to be spanked by his friends in front of him. It was equally embarrassing to have my Dad spank me naked in front of my uncles.

Finally, they had us do our apology squats.

Mom and I were made to kneel by the door and kiss their hands as Walter and Brian departed.

-------

This was an evening they would never forget and told us so.

Then there was the Saturday that Matt and I double-dated with Harvey and Nancy.

Much as I despised Harvey, Nancy was still my bff and I was loyal to her. Many a time, I pleaded with her to re-consider her relationship with Harvey.

"Oh I will dump him when the time is right. In a way, I am slumming it by going out with someone so obviously beneath me. I think it is satisfying some deep seated need for humiliation. Maybe to atone for my past elitism and snootiness?" she had wondered aloud.

"The time is right now, Nancy. It's been way too long already. I am sure you can find some other D/S relationship where the guy treats you right outside the sexual arena," I had tried to reason with her but it was to no avail.

Who know what someone else's journey is all about?

I was committed to our friendship despite having to socialize with Harvey. I could understand to some extent the rush of humiliation that Nancy was addicted to. I myself had found being humiliated by Harvey quite arousing and strangely liberating. But to have a relationship with a creep like that? That was something else entirely.

We had a code though. When we socialized, there would be no mention of any of my public punishments. Sometimes, when we socialized, I would end up being stripped and spanked but Harvey could not initiate it or even hint at it. It had to be either Matt or Nancy.

So coming back to Saturday night at the restaurant, it was late and there were just two other tables that were occupied.

Matt caught me eyeing the handsome African-American waiter and admonished me with his eyes before smiling.

I knew what the smile meant. He had found yet another flimsy excuse to punish me. Not that he needed excuses. Not anymore. By now, I was a willing punishee, to make up a new word. But the excuse or a reason for punishment helped build up the situation and made it that much more fun.

"Take off your panties and put them on the table," Matt said simply and I looked stunned.

I had never done that before. This would be a new experience. But new experiences were good. I craved new experiences. I pretend-pouted but did as directed and soon my black panties were on the table, providing a stark contrast to the white tablecloth.

The waiter came by and visibly jumped when he saw the panties but averted his eyes.

"Can I interest you in some desserts?" he asked.

Matt said, "No, we are all done. By the way, would you venture to guess which of these fine ladies these panties belong to?"

The waiter blushed and said, "I don't know, Sir!"

The manager who was standing at the front desk noticed the conversation and then the panties and frowned.

He hesitated and then walked over to our table, coughed and asked softly, "I am sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Would you mind putting away these undergarments? It may offend our other customers."

"Well, this lady here needs to be punished for flirting. So, I can have her put her panties away if we can go to your office and continue with her punishment," said Matt casually, putting his arms around me.

I blushed prettily and the manager looked incredulous. But the other customers were looking in our direction and he wanted to avoid a scene and said, "Let's discuss this in our office, please?"

Matt nodded. I quickly put the panties in my purse and we followed the manager to his office.

"Please Sir. This has gone far enough. I request you to pay your bill and leave," asked the manager softly.

"Oh come on. It's closing time. No other customers are coming in. The two customers you have, seem to have finished and about to leave. Indulge us. It will be innocent fun. I promise," said Matt persuasively.

The manager was trying to decide if Matt was crazy or not. He glanced at me and I nodded quietly letting him know that I was okay with it.

"What do you have in mind?" asked the manager.

"Light Corporal punishment. You can relax. There will be no sex or anything extreme. Just my girlfriend here will be punished here," said Matt.

"Alright let's get this over with then," said the manager.

I don't know what impishness got into me but to my own surprise, I found myself blurting out, "But honey, don't you think our waiter should get to witness my punishment? After all, the reason I am being punished is because you caught me checking him out."

Everyone looked stunned and Nancy exclaimed, Sherry!"

But Matt smiled and said, "You make a good point, sweetheart. Good to see that you have such an accepting attitude towards your punishment."

I rolled my eyes and the manager again tried to decide whether we dangerous lunatics or just weird.

He decided on weird as he nodded, took care of his remaining customers and returned with the handsome waiter I had gotten into trouble over.

They had me bent over the manager's desk and raise my skirt to reveal my naked butt.

Matt gave me ten spanks, followed by Harvey and Nancy as the manager and the waiter looked on stunned but appreciative. I was pleased to see open admiration in the waiter's eyes.

Then the manager was asked to have a go. He refused politely but Matt insisted.

To my discredit, I found the experience of being spanked by someone new, exciting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 34

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds