• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Lover Ch. 03

Creampie Lover Ch. 03

In the previous chapter I finally got a fresh creampie from my wife, Cynthia. I had encouraged her to seduce a nice looking man from South America. This was a watershed moment for it gave Cynthia a chance to experience a big cock and gave me a chance to eat another man's cum from her pussy.

The following morning, I asked her if she had any regrets. She said that as long as I had no second thoughts, she appreciated the opportunity to be fucked by a really large cock with her husband approving. I told her that I had long been comfortable with our relationship. She and I both enjoyed kinky sex and bring another man into our sex life was just another chapter in our continuing saga.

His cum had tasted much like my own, possibly a little sweeter. After the first taste of her pussy, the cum started flowing into my waiting mouth. Combined with her juices and the idea of her getting fucked by a huge cock, I was really turned on. I felt no humiliation about my little cock not being able to make her cum. Cynthia said that as long as I was into creampie eating and making her cum, she saw no problem with our choice of surrogate, whether it be a dildo or a big stud.

I told her that the only regret that I had was that Alberto had busted a big load into her the first time they fucked and much of it ran out before they fucked again. I really wanted to get at the creampie while she was still full. She looked at me funny and said, "Well, you know what that means. If you want the creampie any fresher, you are going to need to be present when he cums in my pussy."

I could not imagine how this could ever happen. Cynthia continued the dialog asking me if I really wanted to be present while Alberto fucked her. I told her that I did not see how that could ever happen. She said, "If you really want that to happen, all you need to do is ask and I will take care of the rest." I was shaking both from fear and excitement. My cock was hardening more and more as we talked about this. She felt my little dick through my shorts and said, "I think this little hard fellow is answering for you." With this, she told me that now was the time to have this experience.

Alberto's cock was big, thick and long. He came heavily in her pussy. I loved eating cum from her pussy. I had already eaten a huge load of his cum. I was a bona-fide cum eater. What could be easier?

I was still not into believing that I was up to seeing Cynthia getting fucked by a big cock. I had eaten her out after Alberto had cum in her twice, but a lot of the cum had escaped to the bed sheets before I made it to the bed. As she had told me, she had a plan the following day. We went to the pool early around ten o'clock. It wasn't long before Alberto was at the pool. I think he had a poolside room and watched the crowd for the hottest babes to arrive. Cynthia certainly fit that bill.

I was rubbing lotion all over my very white wife, when I noticed him come into the pool area. I whispered to her that her admirer had come in. She moaned her approval. After I had applied all her lotion, we both lay back and enjoyed the sun. As stated, Cynthia does not tolerate a lot of sun. After about twenty minutes, she got up, took off her hat and glasses and told me she was going to cool off in the pool. I had already had a dip or two, so I knew that she was providing a degree of separation. She swam over to the other side of the pool and got out. I noticed her speaking to Alberto while he was trying to avoid looking my way. She was smiling and seemed to be trying to convince him of something.

I was shaking again with anticipation. She swam back across and dried off. I did not ask her any questions, but she winked at me and lay back on her lounger. A little later, Alberto went over to the bar and got a beer. He came back via where we were laying out. When he got near, Cynthia called out to him to come over. He seemed a little uncertain still, but finally did approach. She introduced us and told me, "Honey I met Alberto at the pool the other day when you were playing golf. He is from Brazil and is here on business and pleasure."

We made some small talk and he asked me about the golf courses I had played. I picked up on this and luckily I had heard about some other courses from my fishing/golf buddies. I was ready to talk about two courses even though I had only played the one day. I spent most of my time talking about the course I had actually played. Cynthia asked him questions about Brazil and how the Olympic preparation was going. He was not optimistic and was afraid that his county might not be ready in time.

We continued this banter until Cynthia asked me to go to the bar and get us all a beer. I asked Alberto if he wanted another, but he was still working on the one he had just got. I walked over to the walkup bar and took my time ordering. When I got back, their conversation was more general. I later found out that she let Alberto know that she had told me about them fucking while I was playing golf. She made it sound very matter of fact. However, she said that we were not swingers in the true sense of the word. She did inform him that he possessed the necessary qualities for us to agree to open our marriage while we were out of the country on vacation. She told him that as long as he was good with her husband being present, he could fuck her again.

When I returned and gave them their drinks, Cynthia was on display in her skimpy bikini. I saw Alberto's cock getting stiff through his bikini suit. It seemed that he was not having a problem fucking my wife with me present. Cynthia looked at me and said, "Honey, I think I need to get out of the sun for awhile. Why don't we all go up to our room and have a drink up there so we can get better acquainted with Alberto."

I could not pick our stuff up quick enough. Alberto looked my way and smiled a questioning smile. I returned his smile and gave a quick nod. It wasn't long before we were in our room and I was making drinks for everyone. Cynthia asked me to rub some lotion on her to make sure she took care of the sun. I began on her legs and moved to her arms. After I did her arms and back, she asked me to take her bikini off. Alberto was watching our every move. As I unfastened her top, I noticed that Alberto was growing quite the bulge. Cynthia said, "Alberto, why don't you take your tight bikini off? We all know what we are here for."

She had already told him that I wanted her to experience a larger cock. I pushed her bikini bottoms down and she stepped out of them, stark naked. Alberto moved his suit past his bobbing cock. I had never seen a man's hard cock up close until now. It was long and thick. His tanned legs and top were in stark contrast to the whiter area under his suit. His cock was uncircumcised. I looked to be about nine inches long and very thick.

Cynthia went to her knees and took his great tool into her hands. She pulled the skin away from his glans and exposed the purplish looking head. She then licked her tongue out and took a sip of his building clear pre-cum droplets forming on the head. She began taking more of his cock into her mouth. As she bobbed her head on his cock, she made eye contact with me. She paused and asked, "Honey are you comfortable and having a good time?" I replied that I was. She said, "Why don't you tell Alberto what he is allowed to do with me?"

I was a little uncertain, but I recovered and invited Alberto to sink his big cock into my wife's wet pussy. Cynthia got up and kissed me, making sure to slip her tongue into my mouth. I tasted the distinct flavor of cock on her breath. We kissed again and then lay back on the bed, inviting Alberto to join her. He placed his knee between her legs and mounted her. He kissed her neck and breasts, but not her mouth. I thought that maybe he did not want to taste his own cock on her breath.

Cynthia moaned and asked me if I noticed that Alberto's cock was almost twice as long as mine and over twice the girth. I acknowledged that indeed it was a specimen. She told Alberto that she did not really want to cheat on me because we were so compatible in marriage, but that she had really missed being fucked by a large cock. She said that after she had fucked him with my permission, she knew that she would have to have more of that thick cock before we went back home. Cynthia then said, " I hope you do not object, but the real reason we are going to fuck again is so Dennis can have a full load of fresh creampie. When you finally do cum in me, he will want to get his gift as soon as you finish topping my pussy off."

Alberto probably would have rather fucked Cynthia without an audience, but he seemed to take on a full man pride of fucking her in front of me. She was very into Alberto sexually, but just as sure, she drew the line about our marriage. She thought this would be good for the ground rules and then everyone could relax and enjoy his own individual part of the experience. My part would be to devour the fresh sperm from her pussy, but she made it even more interesting as she started a monologue. As soon as Alberto started touching her excited breasts and nipples, Cynthia started play by play;

"Oh yes, Alberto massage my milky white breasts."

"Mmmm, oh yes, suck my hard nipples."

"God, yes stick that beautiful cock into my juicy pussy."

"Oh, oh, yes fuck me deeper, Stud."

"Honey, oh my god, he is fucking me so deep. Oh, god, he is pushing my cervix."

"Yes, Alberto, fuck me hard and deep."

"Dennis, sweety, look at how he is fucking your wife's hot married pussy."

"Oh, fuck, don't stop fucking my tight cunt."

"Honey, kiss me while Alberto destroys your very own pussy for you."

"Oh, god, Alberto shoot your hot, nasty cum deep into my womb. "

"Give Dennis the messiest creampie he has ever seen."

"Fuck me, Alberto, tear my pussy up for my husband."

"Fuck me deep, Alberto, knock me up."

"Shoot a load in my cunt for my wonderful husband to clean up."

"Feed my hungry husband, baby."

"Choke him with our cum."

This kept up while she wrapped her legs around Alberto's buff ass and pulled his thrusting rod deeper into her fertile pussy. She seemed to guide his every thrust as she pulled his butt with her legs. She achieved several small orgasms as evidenced by the change in her voice tones.

Alberto started to grunt and groan as he busted his big cock deeply and quickly into Cynthia's waiting pussy. Just as he tensed, she took over;

"God, yes, fill my pussy for my wonderful husband."

"Make Dennis a big, fresh creampie for him to eat."

"That's it, big stud fill me up with sperm."

" Oh my god, yes,... yes...yes, yes yes.

As he continued to splash her womb with his manly seed, she kept thanking him for both of us. When he tensed his last time, she said, "Honey, here it is, your fantasy realized. Suck his cum out of my pussy and get it all."

Alberto raised up and off her. I could smell again their combined sweat and sexual discharge. The air was hot and ripe with the spicy aroma of wanton fucking. Cynthia was coming down from her latest orgasm. I knew his cum was deep inside her, but would soon start flowing. I kissed her hot raw pussy and tasted the metallic sweat aroma coming from her body and genitals. I licked her slit and tasted more of the dull bitter taste of their uncoupling. As the sweet nectar started flowing, the taste turned sweeter and sweeter. Their combined discharge was filling my taste buds and nose with a complete symphony of explosive animal sex. I thought that maybe the combined smell was designed to warn potential mates away from her until the sperm had traveled to the egg.

Then she tensed and shot out a flood of cum into my suctioning mouth. The texture hit me first, the aroma next. It was like a thick slimy goo flooding into my mouth. The taste was sensual, the aroma heady. She moaned as her pussy flinched and expelled gob after gob through my lips and onto the back of my tongue. The urgency of my sucking seemed to make me feel that I could recover her virginity if I pulled all the sperm from her womb. This would maybe ward off unwanted pregnancy from her virile lover.

As the flow began to subside, I moved my head so that my entire face would be coated with their love salve. I grabbed her clit with my teeth and sucked the erect skin into my mouth like a skilled cocksucker. I sucked her off and she squirted her cum into my mouth. It was clear and thinner that his fertile man cum. It tasted sweet. She was so excited as she came and came again. I laid my head down on her pussy lips as Alberto rested from his breeding session.

We stayed this way for twenty minutes or so before Cynthia started stirring again. She rolled over on her tummy and told Alberto to get back up and start fucking her like a "bitch dog in heat". Her words. We had talked about losing our inhibitions when we agreed that she should let Alberto fuck her. Was she ever loose with her banter. This was a welcome reprieve from her staunch and staid lawyer behavior. She seemed to relish her role of playing the hot cuckoldress.

Alberto was coming back to life. He started by raising up behind her delightful rear end. He was on his knees massaging his big cock back to life. Cynthia looked down between her legs and encouraged him to slide his big cock into her well fucked pussy again. In time, that is exactly what he did. He entered her slowly and pumped her pussy gradually. Each movement helped to enliven his cock until he was almost completely hard again. He placed his big hands around the small of her waist and pulled her back each time he plunged his big cock into her waiting pussy. They were together rhythmically and moved in unison. His cock was slipping easily into her wet cunt and bottoming out with each thrust on her cervix.

Cynthia moaned and encouraged him to fuck her wet pussy. Without losing his rhythm, he pulled her hips toward his ever hardening cock. She told me to get under her in a sixty-nine position with my mouth under her pussy. I had seen this position when looking for cum eating porn. I knew what was eventually going to happen. As I scooted down under her pussy, I was treated to the beautiful sight of a big brownish red cock plowing her waiting cunt. Their juices dripped down onto my face and mouth. Emboldened, I reached up and licked her full pussy. Eventually my tongue reached not only her clit, but contacted his hard cock as he screwed her slippery cunt.

And, then,..., he tensed and began thrusting deeper and deeper as he shot load after load of this thick cum into her ravaged pussy. He pumped some more until finally on the back stroke, his big cock flopped out and fell onto my forehead. I was too busy to grasp this as my tongue replaced his cock in her cunt. She bucked down and moved her cunt to my face. I felt the wet strand of his cum that had leaked out when he withdrew his cock. I opened wide and encase her sex into my mouth as the copious flow of his cum came streaming out of her pussy and into my mouth. I had to swallow fast to keep from choking. I could never have cum this much this quickly after just fucking. The globs kept falling onto my tongue as I alternated between licking and sucking her sex.

Cynthia kept encouraging me telling me,"Oh baby, eat our cum. Suck my pussy. Suck my clit and make me flow."

"O, god , I am a hot slut for big cock, eat me honey."

"Eat my pussy out, lover."

"O, god , yes suck my clit, make me cum."

She shuddered to several more climaxes, screaming and crying as each one followed the other. I drained his cum from her hot pussy and licked her clit and pussy lips.

Finally we all laid back exhausted. Alberto bid us good night and left our room. Cynthia and I slept four hours and again woke up starving. Over dinner we talked about what we had done. Cynthia wanted to make sure that our sex games did not make me feel inferior or humiliated. I assured her that our commitment was strong and the games were just that. Kinky as all get out. I assured her that as long as we both had fun and no one got hurt, then we should explore our interests sexually. We agreed to have a serious talk both before and after any future encounters. We also agreed that variation was the spice of life so we wanted to avoid repetition if possible. So on we go, like minded and committed to the spicy side of marriage and also the kinky side.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Lover Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds