• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Mia Pt. 02

Mia Pt. 02

1234567

N.B. All information (ie phone numbers) are fabricated, and anyone engaging in intimate relations is of legal age (18). I appreciate some of you thought the last instalment was categorised incorrectly, and I'm not sure this belongs in the same one, but it seems the most viable option. Happy reading!

**********

Caleb made it to school just in time to get settled and ready for his form class. He was uncertain as to whether leaving Mia alone in his home was a good idea or not, but he couldn't think of anything that might go wrong. The bell sounded and snapped him out of his thoughts. Mr Matthews stood to greet the stream of noisy year 8's now entering his class. Little cries of 'good morning' being shot into the air before they sat to take their seats and continued to chatter.

He hushed the class and walked around between the tables, laptop in hand, taking the register, checking that all their collar buttons were done, and that all their ties were correct. Satisfied with the attendance and their attire, he walked back to his desk, and sat down; leaning back in his chair and placing the end of a pen in his mouth, biting on it slightly as he thought of his schedule for the day.

**************************

After Caleb left for school, Mia had gone back to bed, slipping into another deep sleep which she woke from feeling well rested. As she lay in bed she looked out the great window toward the Thames. They hadn't drawn the curtains last night, so the sun was streaming in, and everything was bathed in its warm yellow glow. She looked at the clock, it was almost eleven; safe to go home as her parents would be at work and her siblings at school.

She picked up her phone and paused to think of who might be in the area before sending the same text to a few people. The first response was from Reece.

"Depends. Where are you?" he asked.

Mia texted him back, telling him exactly she was.

"Give me half an hour. My lecture finishes in 15 mins and you know how shitty London traffic is."

She looked at the clock again, that meant she'd get home around 12pm. That was ok, she thought to herself. She sent him a text back containing just an emoji; a kissy face. He sent the same one back.

Getting out of bed now, Mia threw off the hoodie she was wearing, tossed it against the duvet and walked to the bathroom. Just then the house phone started ringing, she paused in the bathroom door. It continued to ring. Curious, she walked to where the sound was coming from and found herself in the study she had peaked into last night. She looked at the screen on the phone, there was no name, just a number.

Mia wasn't expecting to know the name even if there had been one, but she was curious nonetheless. She turned to leave. But the ringing stopped and a loud single beep sounded.

"Caleb! Where are- Never mind I just realised the time, you're probably at work. You were meant to stay at mine last night, what happened? I waited and even tried calling you but you didn't answer. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can walk all over me," Mia raised a brow, "Anyway, I would have just come to you but I left your keys at my mums. She misses you, ever since you bought her flowers on Mother's Day, she keeps talking about how great of a son in law you'd be," the woman on the phone paused, "anyway call me. I love you. You better call."

The message ended.

Mia picked up the phone and wrote the number down on a sticky note she found on the desk. Putting the phone back, she went to the bedroom and stuck the note on the back of her phone. Before going into the bathroom again.

Looking around quickly, she pulled a giant white towel off of a shelf filled with other towels of different sizes. She felt it in her hand and brought it to her face, burying her nose in the fabric; she loved the smell of clean laundry.

After spending a few seconds on figuring out how to use the shower, she managed to get it going and set it hot enough to cause the glass of the shower to fog up.

She draped the towel over a rack and made her way to the sink, there was only one toothbrush, and she'd forgotten to ask if he had any spares. Not bothered to look, she squeezed a small amount of paste onto her index finger and ran it briskly against her teeth, back and forth, before spitting and rinsing her mouth with some Listerine.

She smiled a wide smile at herself in the mirror, exposing her bright white teeth. They looked fine, but she felt odd not having brushed them properly. 'It'll have to do' she thought, before stepping into the now steaming shower; sighing as the little pellets of water licked away at her.

She looked around the large cubicle, her eyes settling on a built in shelf that housed a single bottle of shampoo and shower gel. Men were so simple; she smiled to herself and reached for the gel, squeezing out a good amount of dark blue liquid from the black bottle. It smelt earthy and aquatic at the same time; she was going to smell like a man, but Mia didn't mind too much.

Her hands slid all over her body, rubbing the wash into her skin and causing it to foam. As she rubbed the lather into her ass she noticed her bum was a little sore, but not unbearably so. She allowed a small smile to escape her as the thought back to last night.

She stood in the shower for another minute, allowing the water to wash away the lather from her body to reveal her clean, gleaming skin.

When she stepped out to dry herself, her phone was ringing. It was Reece.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm outside."

Mia glanced at the clock, it was 11.15pm. She'd spent twenty minutes in the shower without even realising. She let out an exasperated moan.

"I'll be down in 5". She hung up.

She skipped to the guest bathroom and found her jeans that were still hanging on the radiator, they looked a little crinkled, but that never mattered with tight jeans because they always smoothed out when you put them on.

She slid into them and let out another annoyed moan; she hated wearing jeans without knickers. Sitting down on the edge of the huge tub, she slipped on her socks and her boots.

Mia stood and stared at her topless self in the mirror for a moment before looking back at her jumper and bra. The jumper was wrinkled.

Sliding open the cupboard doors in Caleb's room, she searched for something to wear. As she rummaged through all the hangers she found a plain black zip up hoodie and yanked it off the hanger before throwing her arms through and slinging it on. It was huge. She zipped it to just a couple inches above her naval, leaving her cleavage exposed; and making it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

Running her fingers through her hair, she stepped back to look at herself in the mirror from head to toe. Her hair was slightly messy, and she wore no makeup. But somehow she still managed to look good. 'Thank you, mum and dad', she thought as she acknowledged her good genes.

*******************

As she closed the front door behind her, she checked to see whether it had locked itself; it had. Satisfied, she made her way to the lifts and waited for a 'ping'.

Briskly walking through the lobby, she heard a 'Good afternoon' behind her. Not wanting to be impolite, Mia turned quickly and smiled as she half yelled it back.

********************

She jogged the few paces to where Reece was parked, before opening the car door and falling into the passenger seat.

"That was 10, not 5" he said, looking at the girl who just entered his car.

Mia shrugged and pulled out her phone to silence a call.

He looked at her. Her dark hair in waves around her shoulders. Her bright eyes and long lashes still staring into her phone. Her Colgate white teeth biting at her full lips.

He licked his thumb and wiped her cheek, looking at it to see if anything had come off. She jolted her head back. "What the fuck?" she glared at him. Mia hated people touching her face.

"Just checking" he smiled calmly. "You're a fucking mess".

She continued to glare at him, his blond waves catching the sun and appearing gold.

"But you're still beautiful" he laughed under his breath.

Mia relaxed. Reece liked her a lot, and she gave him a lot of shit for it. She knew it wasn't fair, but it was her default response. She'd never understood why men were willing to put up with her, she never thought a pretty face was worth the amount of trouble she put them through.

He hunched over to look up through the window at the building that towered over them. "Who lives there?"

She shrugged again, her eyes returning to her phone.

He straightened up, gaze falling to her chest, before settling on her face. "You're not wearing a bra".

"Well done, Captain Obvious" she smiled, still looking at her mobile.

"Well, whoever he is, he must be really amazing for you to put out."

Mia looked up this time, tearing her gaze away from her phone, to raise a questioning brow at the handsome boy next to her. "What makes you think I fucked him?"

He smiled, "I might be Captain Obvious, but you're definitely Mrs Obvious right now. Your hair isn't exactly messy, but it's not perfect. You're not wearing any makeup," he held his hands up "still gorgeous", Mia rolled her eyes at him and he smiled, "you don't have a bra on, and you're wearing a hoodie ten times your size" he paused, "AND, it's afternoon. Which means you definitely spent the night, and you most likely fucked".

She clapped her hands sarcastically, "Do you want a medal?"

"No," Reece laughed, "I wanna know who he is".

"Since you're so great at deductions, why don't you tell me, Sherlock?"

He turned off the car and sat back for a moment, then turned to her again.

"He's older."

Mia rolled her eyes again and sighed. "Obviously, when have you ever known me to fuck with anyone my own age?"

"No, I mean he's significantly older. He's not a student. I mean, look at where we are" he gestured the building with his thumb, eyes not leaving her face.

"Right, ok".

"So how old?"

"I dunno, 28 maybe".

"Jheez" he breathed. Mia stared back at him, her eyes sparkling. "You're such jail bait", he laughed.

She smiled, "was".

"Was?" he repeated.

Mia nodded, "I'm officially 18 now, as of last month. No more pretending" she laughed.

"SHIT!" he cried, "How could I miss your birthday?!"

She shrugged, "I never you told you when it was".

He turned forward and started the car again, "I'm taking you to lunch".

"I have school" Mia replied blandly.

"Fuck school, you never go as is".

She smiled, he knew her so well. "Alright so what else can you tell me about him?" she asked as they peeled away from Mr Matthews' building.

"Uhhh, other than the usual, I don't know. You have high standards that he probably falls into."

"Elaborate".

"Uhhh," he thought again, eyes on the road, "you know, tall, good looking, works out, REALLY smart" he turned his head to grin at her quickly.

"Really smart?"

"The only reason you don't mess with people your own age is that most are too stupid for you. It's obvious. You need someone who can keep up" he looked at her again, "like me" he smiled.

"Don't flatter yourself, you're the exception" she smirked.

He reached out and pinched her side making her laugh, "Don't be a dick" he chuckled.

******

Reece led her up the stairs of his university library, holding her hand as she walked behind him. The fifth floor was always deserted. "So many stairssss" Mia protested.

"Almost there" he laughed.

They reached the top and Mia took in her surroundings as he led her to a big desk which stretched across the length of the window above it. "I love books" she said to herself quietly, looking at the thousands around her.

"What?" he asked looking back.

"Nothing". She hopped up onto the desk and picked up the book that was next to her. Someone had been studying the history of Japan. Reece picked up a chair and placed it close to where she sat, then sat down himself, looking at her.

She glanced at him over the book. Reece was staring at her, his head resting in his palm; he was deep in thought. She put the book down. "What are you thinking?"

He didn't answer.

She flicked the tip of his nose, and he blinked at her, slightly flustered. "What are you thinking?" she repeated.

Reece sat up, his hand now falling into his lap. "You didn't eat a lot, I thought you liked sushi".

"I do, I'm just not very hungry".

"Do you think you'll see him again?"

"Who?"

"This mystery man you fucked".

She laughed, "This again? Probably. Why? Jealous?"

He grasped her hips and slid her over so she was now sitting directly in front of him. He looked up at her, "I'm green with envy", his face a mask of seriousness.

Mia looked down at him for a moment. His deep blue eyes staring into her. He was so handsome. With thick blond hair, big brows, and a strong jaw dusted by little specs of gold hair. She rested her arms on his strong shoulders and laced her fingers together behind his head, placing one foot on either side of the seat of his chair. Leaning down into his face, so their noses were touching. "Don't be" she whispered.

She puckered her lips to kiss his gently, and he kissed her back, nipping at her softly. He loved her lips.

Reece kissed down her perfect jaw and her long neck. Planting a wet kiss against her collar, he took in a deep breath, she smelt of men's perfume, but she didn't taste of sweat, so it wasn't because the smell had rubbed off onto her.

He pushed the thought from his mind and kissed down her cleavage, nuzzling against the exposed skin. He slipped a hand through the front of the half open hoodie and cupped her breast, squeezing it gently and running his thumb back and forth over her nipple. His face still buried in the cleft of her chest.

She spoke quietly into the top of his head, her lips against his hair. "Reece we're in a library".

He pulled his face away from her bosom reluctantly, but still talked into her chest, "No one comes here, don't worry" he breathed, and with that, he pushed the fabric of the hoodie so it fell from one of her shoulders, revealing her perfectly round tit, her little nipple now hard from being teased. He sucked it into his mouth.

Mia sighed quietly, her hand stroking the thick hair at the back of his head. She loved having her tits sucked.

He tugged the other side of the hoodie causing it to fall from her left shoulder too, so that both breasts were now bare, and placed his mouth over the newly exposed nub, toying the other with his fingers.

Mia closed her eyes and relaxed, hugging his head to her, and placing her cheek against the top of his hair as he continued to suckle on her tits.

She felt a hand rub against the denim between her legs. She groaned softly, "Don't, you'll dirty my jeans".

He released her nipple from his mouth, and spoke into the flesh of her chest. "So take them off".

Mia moaned in protest as he started to undo the button on her jeans, but did nothing to stop him, instead allowing him to undo the zip as well. Reece hooked his fingers into the waist and started to pull them down slowly. She lifted herself slightly so he could pull them down her ass.

"You're not wearing any knickers", he said quietly, staring at the small strip of hair above her perfect pussy.

Mia was silent.

He pulled her jeans down to her knees, creating just enough space for him to prop his head up through. He placed a hand on her chest, pushing her gently, "lie back". She didn't move. "Come on, I didn't get you anything for your birthday, the least I could do is give you an orgasm" he grinned.

She smirked back at him, "you aren't that good".

He bit the inside of her thigh, making her flinch "Stop being such a bitch," he laughed, "lie down".

Mia leaned back slowly until she was lying on the desk, her hair and Caleb's oversized hoodie pooling around her.

Reece pushed the hoodie up slightly so her taut stomach was now on show. He ran his hand over the smooth skin, then dipped his head down to lick her pussy. She was so wet.

Mia bit her lip, stifling the urge to moan.

He spoke into her mound, "I've missed this" he breathed. Licking the folds of her pussy, he ran his hand up to squeeze her chest, and used the other to pull her closer to him. He needed her to cum quickly if he wanted to avoid being caught.

He ran a finger through her juicy slit, coating it in her glue, and pushed it into her wet hole just once making her gasp, before pulling it back out to run it down to her ass where he rubbed the tip against her entrance.

Mia winced as he pushed the wet finger into her sore ass, sucking in another gasp. He slid his hand up from her tit across her collar and placed it over her mouth, his other hand busily working his finger in and out of her little bum hole.

She breathed heavily as he rotated his finger to rub against her tight insides. His mouth found her clit and he began to lick her heatedly. Mia clenched her jaw shut as she felt her orgasm start to build, she couldn't make a sound.

She squeezed her thighs around Reece's head and pulled at his blond locks as her climax struck her. Gasping into his hand, she moved her hips slowly, grinding her pussy on his mouth as she started to come back down from her sexual high.

With his finger still pulsing in and out of her ass softly, he removed his hand from her mouth, and licked away as much of her cum as he could before ducking down under her jeans and sitting back in the chair.

Other than her chest rising and falling with her breath, Mia was unmoving. He grabbed both of her hands and pulled her so she was sitting upright. "Come on beautiful, get up".

He pulled the hoodie back over her shoulders and zipped it so that only her neck was in view.

She pulled the zip back down so her cleavage was showing again.

He breathed a laugh, "Such a fucking tease".

Mia smiled.

Reece pushed her legs off of his chair so they were dangling over the edge of the desk, and pulled her forward again, forcing her to hop off the desk and stand as he quickly slid her jeans back up.

She did her zip and fastened the button herself, before falling into his lap and kissing his lips gingerly. His hard cock straining against the denim of his own jeans, and pressing into her thigh. She smiled as she ran her finger across the swell in his crotch, "You'll have to take care of that yourself" she purred. He groaned.

"That's not fair".

"You missed my birthday".

"You didn't tell me your birthday".

"That's not the point".

He snickered quietly, "whatever, I have a bunch of broads queueing up to sit on my dick."

"Sure you do" Mia smiled sarcastically, as he gave her a look that said 'Oh really?' She laughed, "I know you do," she said more earnestly, "but I'm not one of them, and I'm the one you want".

He stared back at her for a moment not knowing what to say, "Whatever, my hands are just as good as yours... Those lips though, and that mouth... My god", he pulled her into another kiss.

A young girl walked by, "Ugh, this is a library, get a fucking room".

They ignored her and continued to lock lips.

"What was that you said about me not being good?" he asked in a low voice.

Mia giggled quietly against his mouth, "You're such an ass".

"I remember what you like" he grinned, as he patted her bum with his palm.

She rolled her eyes and kissed him again, smiling. 'You have no idea' she thought to herself, as her mind fell back to the night before, and landed on the moment she felt Caleb squeeze his big dick into her tiny hole. Mia sighed another smile.

***********************

"Where to Princess?"

Mia sat in her seat looking at her phone, "School, and don't call me that".

"It's 2pm you only have an hour left, there's no point"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Mia Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds