• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Power!

Power!

Franco parked his car at the back entrance of the old gothic mansion that was located on the southern fringes of Paris. It was an old and very exclusive affluent area, which contained many sprawling country estates, owned mostly by men of old money.

Franco was confident that no one had seen him come here. He knew that Maria, his mistress and whore, should sleep at least eight hours more. The pills that he had given her would keep her out at least that long. The ride here had taken him two and a half hours. He knew that he had plenty of time to accomplish his plan.

Franco reached into his jacket pocket and felt the very old leather pouch inside it. He removed the pouch and slowly looked at the ancient symbols burned into the leather. He knew their meaning very well. They were powerful symbols pertaining to his spiritual father. They were words of praise and power to The Great One.

Franco had gladly accepted his commission, that he knew was his destiny and his birthright. He was extremely proud of his nobility, which was pre-ordained. Revenge was his for the taking. This time, the work would be completed. He would not fail, like his physical father had. Many people would pay for their past indiscretions and cowardice. Heads, many heads, would soon roll.

Franco opened the old leather pouch, untying the strings and unwinding the dagger from it. He looked at the steel tip of the blade that was sharpened and tempered to an extremely fine point. The blade was curved and was about two inches wide at the base of the handle and slowly tapered to the curved tip. It was about five inches long, not including the handle.

Symbols similar to the ones on the pouch were etched into the hardened steel blade. The very tip of the blade was bright red, as if stained with blood. It was permanently affixed to it and could not be washed off.

The handle was of the finest quality polished alabaster. Six highly polished perfect green jade stones were set into one side of the handle. On the other side of the dagger's handle were six bright red rubies, of the same quality as the jade stones. On the bottom of the handle were six flawless diamonds.

It was THE Dagger of Nebo. The only one of it's kind in existence. It was very powerful. It was the Dagger Major. There were six other similar, less powerful Daggers of Nebo. They contained less precious stones and less symbols than his. They were the Daggers Minor. His six Captains possessed them. They were awarded to them after completing their Worthiness Ordeal.

Franco placed the leather pouch on the passenger seat next to him. He picked up the dagger in his left hand. It fit perfectly in his hand, as if it were custom made just for his grip. (It was.) He suddenly felt a surge of energy course through his left hand, down his arm, and throughout his entire body. He raised his hand over his head and said out loud, "I will remove any and all obstacles that lay in the path ahead. I WILL NOT FAIL, FATHER. I AM INVINCIBLE!"

He put the Dagger Major back into the breast pocket of his jacket and got out of the car. He walked the short distance to the back of the dimly lit entrance of the mansion. He knocked twice on the old thick carved wooden door with the large brass knocker that had a face of a gargoyle on it, and waited. A few moments later, an old frail meek man's face briefly looked through the window at Franco, and quickly opened the door.

In a soft voice, the old man said, "Come in, Franco."

"Does anyone know that I'm here?"

"No, I gave my servants the night off. My niece is visiting for the weekend. She is upstairs sleeping, and she will not interrupt us."

After Franco entered the mansion, the man closed the large well-crafted wooden door behind them. Franco followed the man through the dimly lit mansion's corridors to the man's study. The man closed the study door behind them.

It was a large room. The wooden oak walls in the study were exquisitely hand carved. The walls were covered with bookshelves, from floor to ceiling and from wall to wall. Thousands of old valuable and obscure books adorned the shelves. A huge stone fireplace in the corner of the study robustly burned, and the room had a warm and pleasant atmosphere about it.

They sat down on either end of a large brown leather couch that faced the fireplace. They looked at each other, as if to size the other up.

The old man started to speak, but Franco cut him off. "I know why you asked me here tonight, old man. You know that I have almost enough votes to force a new government, and remove you from power. You also know that I plan on doing so very soon, and you have asked me here to reconsider. I will not share power with you, or any man. I have no intention of stealing your power in such an overt way, old man."

The old man replied, "I know of your evil, Franco. I also know of your intentions for Europe. Let us live in peace, I pray. Don't start the wars again, I beg you ...I implore you. If you try, I will see to it that you're exposed before it's too late. I know you for the Bastard that you really are Franco. I know who your real father was. I know that the Nazi Bastard was your whore mother's lover, and your real father. I know who you are! If you don't stop, I will publicly destroy you. I will not allow the terror to start again. I was too late to stop him before. This time, I will stop you before you start."

Franco just laughed, and said, "You know my Secret old man, do you? Do you also know my Spiritual Father ...and of his Power?"

Franco took the dagger out of his pocket, and the man tensed up.

"I hope you're in with Your deity, old man, because you are going to see him, very soon."

Franco quickly pointed the dagger at the old man's head and said, "You cannot move."

The man suddenly lost all control of his muscles. He tried, but he could not move, even his smallest finger.

Franco said, "You cannot stop me old man, no one can."

Franco stood up and started to walk toward the old man, but then he heard a faint noise behind him, and quickly turned in the direction of the noise. The study door had been opened, and there was a half-asleep looking young woman standing next to it. As Franco looked at her, and she at him, he noticed her to be in her early twenties. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She was wearing a long full-length, very silky and clingy, black robe, which highly accentuated her desirable sleek and curvaceous figure. Franco also noticed her long thick blonde hair, and her facial features; which were exquisite.

Franco thought, "She must be pure Arian?"

She was perfect. Long slender legs, cute pear shaped buttocks and well-proportioned pert breasts. Franco was captivated with her, and he was momentarily distracted from his business at hand.

It was obvious to Franco that the young woman was embarrassed, because of her disturbing her uncle and his guest.

She faintly and innocently said, "I'm sorry Uncle, I didn't know that you had company. I didn't know that Mr. Rastan was visiting you. I just came downstairs to wish you a good night."

Franco immediately said to her, "You know who I am child?"

"Everyone knows you, Mr. Rastan."

Franco smiled and turned toward the woman, and she then noticed the dagger in his hand, and became frightened. All the while, the old man on the couch was unable to speak, or move any part of his body. The woman had not noticed his condition.

Franco, as he started walking toward the woman said, "I was just showing your uncle the latest addition to my collection. It's priceless. Would you like to see it?"

Before the woman could say or do anything, Franco placed the flat part of the blade on her forehead, and said, "You will not resist me, girl, and you will obey my every command."

Franco put the dagger back in his pocket and casually walked back over to the leather couch and sat down again on the opposite end of the couch from the man. He looked at the woman standing there and smiled.

He commandingly said, "Girl, remove your robe."

Franco watched as the woman, without hesitation did as he commanded. She slowly untied the delicate strings of the silky black robe and opened the front of it, exposing the highly expensive silk undergarment beneath it. She innocently slipped her arms out of the robe and it slowly, like a feather, dropped to the floor around her ankles.

She wore only a short black silky and frilly teddy nightgown underneath. It looked like the garment had been hand stitched just to fit her perfect body. Every curve of her body was shown clearly through the thin silky black garment.

She was truly Venus. One of the most beautiful Daughters of Man he had ever seen. Franco's cold heart 'almost' melted.

Franco, commanding her again said, "Girl, remove your nightgown."

She put her hands on the thin shoulder straps of her flimsy nightgown and pushed the straps off of her shoulders. The thin garment slowly fell to the floor on top of the robe, revealing all her exquisitely ripe delights.

Franco stared at her for a very long time as the woman just stood there silently, as if waiting for her next command.

Franco observed that she was more beautiful than he had previously thought. He looked at her full perfectly shaped breasts, which were much larger and fuller than he had at first thought, having been partially concealed by the silky back teddy and robe. He looked at her hips, long legs and the thick patch of well-groomed blonde pubic hair between them.

"She was truly exquisite," Franco thought.

Franco turned toward the man, and said, "Try to stop me, old man. No one can stop me now. I have the Power of my Father."

The old man was aware of everything that was happening, but he could not move or speak.

Franco turned back toward the young woman again and continued to stare at her perfect youthful beauty as she gracefully stepped out of the nightgown, that was now splayed on the floor under her feet on top of her robe. She was totally nude standing before Franco, as if in a trance.

Franco softly said, "Touch yourself, girl."

She immediately began to slowly touch herself, as if she had been eagerly, but innocently waiting to do so.

She slowly and erotically glided her well-manicured petite hands sensuously over her young body, stopping a little longer at her breasts. As she touched her nipples, they proceeded to stick out and become stiff. Her right hand slowly glided down to the thick blonde well-groomed patch of pubic hair between her perfectly shaped legs, as her left hand continued its wonderful journey around the areola of her left nipple. All the while, her eyes were completely fixed on Franco.

There was an evil smile on Franco's lips and a hedonistic look in his eyes.

Franco could feel the excitement growing in his evil loins as he continued to watch. After a while, the young woman began to slowly, and almost silently, orgasm. Her entire body slowly twitched and convulsed innocently, and she ever so slightly moaned.

Franco sat patiently and watched the spectacle unfolding before him. She was totally in his control. She was completely unaware of her actions. She was blindly obeying Franco, who was in control of her mind.

Franco commanded, more forcefully this time, "Come here daughter of man, and give me pleasure."

She immediately and innocently obeyed.

She slowly walked toward Franco, and knelt before him. She undid his belt and opened his pants and slowly and almost greedily made love to him with her mouth.

After a while, Franco turned toward the man on the other end of the large brown leather couch, and said, "Your little whore, old man, gives good head. But, I think I would rather have her supple young body for my amusement."

The old man was only able to watch what was now happening before him, unable to do anything to stop it, or stop watching it.

Franco said, "Stop, girl."

Then told her to lie on the couch, and said, "Your Master is going to make love to you like you truly desire a man to do."

She said nothing and immediately laid on her back and spread her long legs wide, as the man on the other end of the couch sat watching, unable to move. She was now oblivious to the old man's presence in the room with them.

Franco pulled his pants, and underwear down to his ankles and got on top of the young woman. As he was about to enter her, she pushed her hips toward him, lunging hard and he entered her in one swift motion.

The thought of all this control excited Franco tremendously, and he pumped as hard and as fast as he could, not caring if he hurt her or not; tearing and ripping her tender flesh in the process. His hand's fondled her large breasts and she moaned in pleasure, as his huge beast engulfed her senses. Finally, after several moments, he relieved his pent up sexual tension inside her, filling her with his evil seed.

After a moment, Franco got off of the woman. His penis was covered in blood, as was her crotch, from his extremely large member and rough sex with her. Franco pulled up his pants and fastened them. Then he told the woman to get up also.

Franco then said to the woman, "Pull the old man's pants down."

She obeyed.

Franco commanded, "Sit on him."

She obeyed.

Franco noticed that the man was erect, and said to him, "You hypocrites are all alike."

Franco then said to the woman, "Ride him."

She obeyed, as the man just sat there motionless as this young woman rode him.

Franco laughed uncontrollably and sadistically.

Franco took the dagger out of his pocket again, and he slowly walked over to where the young woman and man were acting out a play for him. As he stood in front of them, he placed the dagger between them. He placed the tip of the sharp blade on the old man's chest, directly above his heart.

Franco said to the old man, "I know your dirty little secret also, old man. This whore is not your niece as you tell everyone ...but your mistress."

The old man's eyes opened wide as he started to uncontrollably ejaculate.

Franco pushed the blade forcefully into the man's chest, piercing his heart. The old man's eyes opened even wider, as he tried to gasp a few times, and then he died.

The young woman continued to ride the old man, oblivious to anything or anyone, not having been commanded to stop.

Franco removed the dagger from the dead man's chest. The dagger had fresh blood on the tip of it, but there was no blood on the man, or on his shirt. In fact, there were no visible marks or cuts on the man's chest either.

Franco then placed the flat part of the dagger's blade on the woman's throat and said to her, "You will never speak of this night to anyone, you will have no memory of it either. You will not be able to speak again, until I command you to do so. You now carry my, and my Father's, Seed."

Franco put the dagger back into his pocket and walked toward the study door. He turned around and looked one last time at the old man and the young woman. The old man's head was now slumped forward on the girl's chest as his drool uncontrollably dribbled from his open mouth onto her breasts - making them glisten in the flickering light of the fireplace. The old man's blank eyes were wide open, staring at 'nothing'. The beautiful young naked woman was still riding the old man, completely oblivious to anything around her.

Franco sadistically laughed and left.

******************

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Power!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds