• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Neighborhood Depravity Ch. 01

A Neighborhood Depravity Ch. 01

As the hot April sun soaked into the neighborhood, Hema Balaji felt like tearing off her Ghaghra. She wanted to be totally naked, tan all over. But of course that would have shocked the neighbors. "Darn," Hema sighed softly. "I sure am getting some crazy ideas lately."

It wasn't just the idea of wanting to lie around stark naked in the back yard. Yesterday Hema had gotten the hots for the mailman. He was new on her route, a blond hunk, and he'd looked terrific in his uniform. Hema felt ashamed of herself. She was a knotted woman, and she really did love her lover, Sri. But they'd been knotted for seven years now, and their sex life wasn't as exciting as it used to be. In fact, Hema thought sadly, it was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

She glanced around to see if anybody was watching, then pressed a hand to her pouting cunt-mound. She had an insane desire to slip her hand down inside her Ghaghra and play with herself. Why, she hadn't masturbated since she was a 18 year old! She didn't have to wonder what was giving her all these crazy ideas. She knew. She and Sri just weren't making love often enough. He'd just been promoted, and he always seemed to be exhausted when he got home from work. He was just too tired for sex.

Hema pressed her cunt-mound harder and felt a boiling heat in her pussy. She would have given anything just then to have a man. She imagined a huge stiff cock sliding into her cream-soaked cunt, and she moaned softly.

"Okay, Hema, get a hold of yourself," she muttered.

Beating off in front of the neighbors wasn't the answer to her problem. But what was? She needed a lot more loving than she was getting, but Sri couldn't give it to her. There didn't seem to be any way out of her dilemma.

Then Hema was distracted from her problems when she heard voices from the next yard. That was the home of her best friend Shanti and her lover Ratan. Hema recognized Ratan's voice now, but there was a female voice, too, and it wasn't Shanti's. A six-foot fence separated the two yards, but Hema knew where a knothole was. Bored, with nothing else to do, she naughtily decided to spy and see who Ratan's female guest was. She knelt before the knothole and peered into her neighbors' yard. Ratan was in shorts and a T-shirt, lounging in a chair. His visitor was Vijayalakshmi, a stunning black-haired divorcee who lived in the next house over. Vijayalakshmi was wearing what had to be the world's smallest Ghaghra.

Ratan was ogling Vijayalakshmi's tall big-tit body, and the expression in his eyes wasn't brotherly.

"Shame on you, Ratan," Hema whispered.

Of course he didn't hear her, and she didn't want him to she'd have been terribly embarrassed to be caught spying on him but she decided she'd better keep spying, just in case Ratan was up to something. Shanti would want to know.

"I'm really sorry, Vijayalakshmi," Ratan was saying, "but I already lent my garden scissors."

"Oh, damn," Vijayalakshmi drawled in her naturally sexy, husky voice.

"But stay and have a coffee if you've got time," Ratan added.

"Why, Ratan, I'd love to!" Vijayalakshmi smiled.

Now Hema was riveted by the scene. Vijayalakshmi was new on the block, and her arrival had made lots of the neighborhood wives nervous. Surely this dazzling young woman wouldn't go long without a man. But would she get a man of her own, or would she seduce someone's lover?

While Ratan went to get coffee, Vijayalakshmi settled himself in the chair next to his, smiling. She tugged at the top of her Ghaghra, loosening it a little so it looked like her big firm tits were about to pop out.

Bitch," Hema muttered.

Ratan quickly returned with the coffee, and he and Vijayalakshmi began to chat. She kept brushing his arm with her hand and her long red finger-nails. She really was gorgeous, Hema had to admit, but she also seemed to be coming on to Shanti's lover. "It's so nice of you to let me stay, Ratan," Vijayalakshmi sighed. "I'm so lonely since my divorce. I really miss having a man in my life."

Ratan looked like he was going to choke on the ginger from his beverage. He blushed a little, swallowed hard, and said, "Aw, come on, Vijayalakshmi. A beautiful woman like you, lonely? I find that pretty hard to believe."

"It's true, Ratan," Vijayalakshmi purred. "At night I think I'll go crazy you can't imagine how horny I get."

Ratan turned even redder, and Hema scowled. Vijayalakshmi was coming on to him all right. And now the bitch had the colossal nerve to remove her Ghaghra blouse and bra! She unfastened it and tossed it aside, and Ratan's eyes almost popped as he ogled her melon-sized tits and big cone-shaped nipples.

"Mmmmm, that feels better." Vijayalakshmi smiled. "I hope you don't mind, Ratan. Nobody can see us.

"Oh, no, no, I Don't mind," Ratan practically yelped.

He couldn't take his eyes off her fantastic tits and Hema really couldn't blame him. Vijayalakshmi was built like a movie star all legs and tits and ass, and now she were wantonly displaying her naked tits to Ratan.

Would Ratan be able to resist her come-on? Judging from the talks Hema had had with Shanti lately, she didn't think so. Shanti and Ratan's relationship was a lot like hers and Sri's-seven years old and getting stale. Ratan was probably ripe for the plucking.

"You know what I miss most of all, Ratan?" Vijayalakshmi cooed. "A man's touch. Like this."

She took his hands and set them on her huge naked tits. Ratan made a horny croaking noise. He didn't put up any resistance. He started molding and squeezing her tits and Vijayalakshmi gurgled with excitement.

Terrific, Hema thought. Now what do I do?

She wished she hadn't spied, but it was too late to stop. She felt she had to see everything Ratan did, so she could report it to Shanti. Or should she just open the gate and walk over there and put a stop to this hanky-panky?

She thought about it and decided that Ratan and Vijayalakshmi would probably just tell her to take a hike. She'd stay where she was, gathering information to report to Shanti.

Vijayalakshmi's huge silky-skinned tits seemed to be swelling as Ratan molded them. Her long eyelashes were at half mast, and she was smiling seductively. Hema wasn't surprised when Ratan started getting a hard-on.

Still she thought, bastard.

The fly of his shorts was obscenely tented. Vijayalakshmi noticed too, but she just grinned. After all, that was what she'd been aiming for and she had her neighbor's lover so hot for her that he couldn't control himself.

"You're getting me awfully excited, Vijayalakshmi," Ratan reported hoarsely.

"Mmmmm, honey, you're getting me excited, too," she purred.

Hema was really pissed off. Her best friend's lover was about to fall into bed with the neighborhood seductress. But at the same time, Hema had to admit she was getting turned on by the scene. She wasn't proud of it, but her pussy was on fire. No wonder. It was two weeks since she'd gotten laid. She had so much lust stored up she was getting turned on just from watching other people make out. She was definitely going to have to have a talk with Sri.

Meanwhile wild horses couldn't have dragged her away from that knothole. She was angry, but she was fascinated. She'd never spied on anybody before, and she'd never watched others getting it on. She just couldn't resist peeping.

"Ratan," Vijayalakshmi gurgled, "we'd be more comfortable on the grass, Don't you think?"

"Uh, sure, whatever you say," Ratan croaked.

They slid out of their chairs and onto the soft freshly mowed lawn. Vijayalakshmi snaked her arms around Ratan's neck and kissed him. Hema could tell she was shoving her tongue in his mouth. She expected to see steam come out of his ears.

As she gave him a long steamy tongue-kiss, Vijayalakshmi rubbed her naked tits against his chest. She pulled up his T-shirt and wriggled her stiff nipples into the thick hair mat. Ratan gave a muffled groan.

At last they came up for air, and Vijayalakshmi said in her husky voice, "Help a lady out, Ratan? Honey, I'm so horny I could die."

"Uh, gosh, Vijayalakshmi, I dunno," Ratan said hoarsely. "I mean, I'm knotted, and I love my girlfriend. I'm not sure I could do that to Shanti."

"Darling," Vijayalakshmi purred, "Shanti will never know. And I really need you. Here, just feel this."

She quickly removed her Ghaghra, and Ratan gawked at her cute copper-colored bush. She grabbed his hand and stuck it between her legs. Ratan shivered, and Hema knew he was touching wet, searing-hot flesh.

"See?" Vijayalakshmi whimpered. "Feel how hot my pussy is, Ratan? Come on, help me out."

She didn't wait for an answer. She pulled off his T-shirt and tugged down his shorts. The crotch of his jockey shorts was bulging with an enormous hard-on. Vijayalakshmi grasped the waist-band of his shorts and tugged the garment off, leaving him naked.

"Mmmmmm, Ratan, you have a fantastic body," she gurgled.

Poor Ratan didn't stand a chance. His cock was so engorged by now, it looked ready to explode. Vijayalakshmi wrapped her fingers around the thick blue-veined column of meat and began pumping it and Ratan groaned with excitement.

There go his relationship vows, Hema thought.

She was furious with him, yet at the same time she couldn't blame him a bit for responding to Vijayalakshmi's come-on. After all, Vijayalakshmi was a fantastically beautiful woman, and she was doing everything in her power to turn him on. Hema found herself staring at Ratan's cock. He was pretty well hung. She felt hot cream oozing from her hungry little cunt and she wished she had a hard cock of her own to play with. It had been so long since she and Sri made love, so long that she was almost whimpering with need.

She rubbed her thighs together, trying in vain to ease the hot ache between her legs. This spying was making her too damned hot. She really ought to stop, yet she didn't want to miss a second of this exciting scene.

Vijayalakshmi pumped Ratan's iron-hard cock till he was shivering and moaning steadily. Then she flopped onto her back and pulled him on top of her. He sank down between her satiny thighs, and she cupped his ass and dug her long red nails into the taut flesh.

"Please, Ratan, honey, fuck me," she whimpered.

"Oh, shit," he groaned, "I'm only human."

His ass jerked sharply, and Vijayalakshmi's head lolled back in bliss. She gave a hoarse sustained moan as he shoved his long stiff cock into her burning needy cunt. Watching it happen, Hema creamed right through her Ghaghra.

"Oh, my God," she moaned softly.

She had to admit it-she ached to get just what Vijayalakshmi was getting. She'd almost kill for it. She wanted to feel a huge hard prick cramming her starved little cunt, reaming her out.She'd never felt so frantically horny in her life.

"Unnnhhhh, honey, yesss," Vijayalakshmi sobbed, "get into meeeee!"

Ratan hit bottom, only his balls showing, and he groaned in delight. But Vijayalakshmi didn't let him pause to savor the moment. She started jerking her hips, too horny to wait even a second for the hot action she craved. Ratan snorted with lust and started fucking her hard.

"Unnnnhhhh, yesssss," Vijayalakshmi moaned, "fuck it to me, baby fuck me good and hard!"

On the other side of the fence Hema was whimpering with lust and envy. Sure, she was furious with Ratan for cheating on Shanti and she could have scratched Vijayalakshmi's eyes out, but she was also going crazy with horniness.

She watched Ratan's thick cream-soaked cock hammering up and down in Vijayalakshmi's juice-squirting cunt and listened to him groaning with pleasure. She couldn't remember the last time Sri had fucked her with that much enthusiasm.

Hema longed for the great early days of her relationship when she and Sri had fucked like bunnies. She realized now that their sex life had been getting dull and routine for a long time. Sri just didn't have the hots for her like he used to and did she still have the hots for him? Right now, she had to admit, she wanted to be fucking Ratan. She wanted to feel that wrist-thick cock piston in her starved cunt rocketing her to the orgasm she so urgently needed.

"Oooooh, shit, honey," Vijayalakshmi whimpered, "You're fucking me so damned good!"

Tell me about it, Hema thought enviously.

Vijayalakshmi wasn't faking her excitement. Her lovely face was contorted with pleasure, and she was jerking her hips furiously to Ratan's hard rhythm. Thick pearly cream was gushing from her reamed cunt.

Hema was almost panting with lust as she watched. Again she felt an insane desire to stick her hand inside her Ghaghra and beat off. But even more, she wanted the real thing. She wanted a man so bad, she could have screamed.

She'd get Sri to make love to her tonight. She had to, or she'd go crazy. No matter how tired he was, she'd perk him up and then she'd fuck his socks off. The horny young girlfriend made herself that firm promise.

"Harder, baby, make me come!" Vijayalakshmi moaned.

Ratan snorted with lust and fucked into her so hard that Hema could hear their bodies slamming together. She could hear the lewd sucking noise his cock was making as it reamed the hot cream from Vijayalakshmi's squeezing pussy. The noises drove her to a fever pitch of lusty longing.

"Unnnnhhhh, shit, yesss, you're doing it to me, I'm comingggggg! Vijayalakshmi wailed. "Ohhhh, God-whaaahhhhhh!" Her body rocked and writhed, and her huge swollen tits wobbled hard against Ratan's chest.

Her spasming cunt brought him off a second later, and he groaned and hammered his load into her. "Awwwww, fuckin' Christ, awwwwwww!" he roared.

Hema shivered and whimpered as she watched them coming. She ached to be coming herself, but there was nothing she could do about it, not for hours. Her relief wouldn't come till Sri got home, and even then she was going to have to fight for it.

"Oh, God," Ratan moaned as he finally rolled off Vijayalakshmi.

Vijayalakshmi grinned wickedly and gave a final lusty wriggle.

"Honey, that was fantastic," she gurgled. "Just what I needed and remember, nobody will ever know."

That's what you think, bitch, Hema thought angrily. She drew back from her spy hole and stalked into the house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Neighborhood Depravity Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds