• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel Wrestling League Ch. 03

Angel Wrestling League Ch. 03

12

"So, I have to tell you I'm your biggest fan. I think what you do is absolutely incredible..." I tuned out the guy standing next to me and looked over his shoulder, a fairly easy feat due to the blaring music in the bar. I managed to catch Whitney's eye and saw her shoot me a wink as she returned to her own conversation. "Do you think you could show me a few moves some time?"

The guy thought he was being clever. And he was actually pretty cute. He had a short, close cropped beard and it looked like he worked out, too, as his sleeves were tight around his biceps. He leaned in closer with a mischievous spark shining in his brown eyes. "Well, what do you say Cara?"

"Listen Michael, I have a match tomorrow morning and I don't want it to go like last time. I have to rest. I'm not even drinking tonight, I'll probably be heading home soon."

"You coming here after to celebrate?" he asked earnestly.

I sighed dramatically, "Who knows? Maybe we'll come here, maybe we'll go to another bar, maybe I'll take the girl I wrestle home with me. I haven't really decided yet."

Michael's eyes widened in surprise as he looked over towards where Whitney was standing and then back towards me. I shot him a teasing smirk and then sauntered away to join my friends. Alex was clearly inebriated as she was standing a few feet away from the group and dancing suggestively to the music. Eve, a cocoa-skinned amazon with curves for days, was swaying right in tune with her bottle held high in the air. The two were celebrating their victories earlier tonight. Eve was now 1-1 and Alex, due to the random nature of scheduling, was already 3-0. I tried to shy away from the pair as much as possible as I sat down at the table.

To my right, Jillian was in an earnest conversation with Kayla about tigers and from the looks of it the red-head did not seem too thrilled with the way it was heading. Kayla, however, wore an amused look. Her shoulder-blade length dark brown hair was tied back in a ponytail tonight putting her full form on display. She had been a body builder before she joined the league and it showed as every muscle in her body was toned to perfection. To her left sat Mira, engrossed with her phone. She was a short Asian beauty with brown hair with dyed auburn tips. Unfortunately, she had a seriously controlling boyfriend so whenever we went out she spent more time texting him than actually paying attention to her surroundings.

To my direct left was Whitney, the black-haired vixen who had beat me two weeks ago, and Veronica - the blonde haired bitch. For an entire week after my first match I came to work to find my locker stuffed with images of the prize round from my last fight. An image of me staring up at Whitney with her cock in my mouth. Then, fourteen pictures were taped to the back of my locker illustrating a play-by-play of Whitney fucking me doggy style. The worst was the USB drive I found on the last day that contained a video of my last humiliating acts. Of my screams of submission to Whitney. Of my cries of pleasure as she drove me to orgasm. I hadn't been able to even check a single sports website as the video was by far the most downloaded match so far in the early season - earning it a seemingly permanent front page status on many networks.

Fortunately, the day I found the USB drive Veronica lost to a silver haired tattooed wrestler named Aurora, if you could call a 9-0 score line losing. She'd even been foolish enough to offer up her ass if she lost. A week's worth of funny walking has a way of humbling a person and my torment ceased. Unfortunately, her vulnerability drew out Alex's protective side so blondie here was now around 24/7. Hence, her presence.

Whitney was wearing a tight black dress that revealed the slightest hint of her cleavage and clung desperately to her beautiful body. Her black hair was in curls framing her face and a knowing grin split her face letting me know she was aware of what I was doing.

"What happened to that guy you were talking to? I might go see if he's interested in someone who's actually won a match" Veronica asked, pulling on a length of her hair as she searched the premises.

I quipped back, "He told me he's only interested in anal virgins, sorry V, don't think it's meant to be." Whitney snorted out her drink as Veronica turned away to hide her bright red face as Alex and Eve rejoined our table.

"He smell bad or something?" Whitney asked me with a teasing glance.

"No, that's not it," Alex answered slurring her words alarmingly, "She just gets bored, you know what I mean?"

Whitney looked towards her, "Well, maybe one day she'll find someone who keeps her attention."

I stayed for another fifteen minutes until it was time for me to say my goodbyes and get some rest. My second match was going to take place tomorrow at eleven, and Isabelle expected me there at eight. I groaned inwardly as I worried what my sometimes sadistic trainer had in store for me.

-----------------------------------------

I stifled a yawn as I pulled into work the next morning and walked up to the third floor. Since most wrestlers were never on this floor we were able to train in the yoga studio away from prying eyes. Isabelle had started training me in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. A fighting style she picked because, at 5'3'', I was smaller than most of the girls here. It was mostly focused on achieving and then utilizing leverage. We had worked on grappling a solid 4-5 hours a day the last two weeks as she patiently walked me through more and more techniques. Today, she ran me through a litany of exercises and positions to prepare me.

Afterwards, she walked with me downstairs as I began to psyche myself out, "Don't be nervous. You'll be fine."

"I thought I'd be more than fine last time and look how that ended up," I mumbled.

"With a pretty good show. I know I bought the video," she said as she shoved my shoulder playfully, "Whitney's tough. She's going to be a top 10 wrestler this year there's no shame in what happened."

I was confused, "How can a wrestler who was eliminated in the second round jump all the way up to the top 10 the next year?"

Isabelle stopped, "Whitney was a rookie last year. Had no previous experience. She lost her first seven matches. SEVEN. By her eighth match she was ranked 200th. She managed to climb fast once she got the hang of things, but still went into the tournament ranked 64th. Placing her against the eventual champion in round 2 she lost 4-3. The final was a score of 5-1. I think it's safe to say that you can't base an entire new season's predictions off information you found online without watching the matches. She's a contender this year." She wrapped her arm around me comfortingly.

"So why did I have to go against her on my first night. Before you even started teaching me how to fight!" I exclaimed.

"Shush," she said, "we've been through this. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a free-form fighting style that requires a lot of precise practice to execute. You'd have learned bad habits from exhaustion if I'd let you train earlier."

"Well my opponent this time is Aurora and she's 2-0!"

"Aurora has wrestled two rookies so far. You've come a long way in the past few weeks. I think you'll surprise a lot of people, including yourself. Now go get ready your match is in an hour. And remember to breathe!"

I walked into the tunnel amid a chorus of my friends' encouragement coming from the locker room. I was back in my hot pink bikini and this time I was determined to not let it be taken from me. I reached the end of the tunnel as the last match was wrapping up. I saw Aurora already making her way towards the stage before the last wrestlers had even left. "She already thinks she's won" I realized and I felt surge of competitiveness spike in me. I would not go quietly.

Not wanting to be shown up I hurried up to the stage and climbed in as soon as the loser managed to stumble her way through the ropes. I saw my opponent sizing me up from across the mat so I returned the favor. She stood a couple inches taller than me and she had the trademark silver hair I noticed in her fight with Veronica. What was new to me were her piercing light green eyes and her massive boobs. Up close, her tattoos were everywhere. They ranged from extreme intricacy to beautiful simplicity. For instance, her left bicep was covered with a sleeve that consisted of roses and thorns and more details that I couldn't quite make out from this distance. But, just above her right hip was the small image of a cartoon-like hippo.

The announcer said the introductions and Angela strolled into the middle of the ring wearing a white t-shirt and women's athletic shorts. She raised her hand and lowered it and the match had begun. Aurora had apparently watched my last match as she took off at a sprint towards me. I crouched and waited and when she got close enough I lowered my shoulder into her and then used her momentum to spin her to the ground. She let out a loud grunt as I scrambled up on top of her hips into full mount position before she could recover. I reached behind me and pulled her bottoms down to her knees then began a full assault. I spread her legs with my feet stopping her from shrugging out of the bottoms, then began to pin her arms to the ground. She fought with surprising strength and freed her right arm from my grasp and used it to grab my shoulder. I capitalized on the exposed position wrapping my entire body around it as I took it the ground in a painful arm bar. Aurora let out a shriek of pain and slammed her palm into my thigh.

Angela blew the whistle as the two of us got up off the floor and back to our respective positions. On the way there Aurora took off her bottoms exposing herself to the world. I was up 2-0. "Bitch thought I'd be easy," I remembered. Angela walked backed to the center of the ring and raised and lowered her hand. The silver haired girl was clearly rethinking her strategy as she watched me warily. I took off at a run towards her and saw her tense up. I stopped last second a couple feet away and saw her relax then dived straight at her knees.

I felt her knee come up and meet me in the gut and I let out a gasp and fell to the ground. She was on top of my back in an instant as she tried to establish control. I scrambled to grab a hold of the leg that was holding me down when I felt my top fall away. 'So much for a shut out'. I heard Angela's whistle and the two of us got up and walked back. I winced as pain shot up from my stomach. Hopefully, it was just the wind being knocked out as I was finding it difficult to breath. 'I'm an idiot,' I thought, 'I got cocky and toyed with her and look what happened'.

There was still a minute left in the first round so Angela mercilessly walked back in and raised and lowered her hand. Sensing my weakness Aurora charged again. This time I didn't have the agility to do much other than crouch as she crashed into me. I felt her land on top of me and breathing became even harder. She grabbed ahold of my breasts and squeezed which led to me yelping in pain.

The yelp drew my anger and I locked up both her wrists between us. She stared down at me, furiously, as she tried to break the guard I had established with my legs. I released her left hand and dragged her right one to my chest. I saw her eyes bulge with confusion as she struggled, but she kept her hand inside afraid I would turn it like I had earlier. I pulled her arm across my body and under my shoulder and scrambled onto her back. I could feel the seconds escaping as I frantically clawed at her top. I got the last knot untied and it fell down revealing her beautiful breasts just as the buzzer rang. I was up 3-1.

"You ready for the real fun to start, slut?" I heard her yell from across the mat.

"Does that mean you're ready for my cock?" I called back.

She put her hands on her hips, "I know I caught you with my knee. Give up now. I know you like to be fucked."

My face burned, but I refused to be goaded. I was going to make her eat her words after the fight. Angela walked back into the center of the ring and raised and lowered her hand. I circled Aurora with my arms out ready to strike. She mirrored me for an instant, but then decided to run at me again. We locked arms and began pushing against each other. I felt her push down on me with everything she had as she stood up on her tip toes. I used that to throw her left arm off my shoulder and spin around her. I wrapped my forearm around her neck and squeezed tightly as I put her into a rear naked choke.

With her weight already on her tip toes she was helpless to stop me. She clawed at my arm desperately, but I tightened my grip. After a few more moments I felt her tap my hand and I released. Angela blew her whistle again as we walked back to our positions.

The ref started the action again and this time Aurora crouched low in an athletic position and walked towards me. I followed her lead and walked towards her. When we reached the middle we locked arms and circled again. This time I tried to dart in again, but she pushed my back down and I got her shins and managed to flip her as I fell to the ground. We made a mad scramble towards each other as I tried to avoid giving up my back. She used her weight to get on top of me and I felt her wrap her legs around my ribs. I tried to shake it off, but I felt her squeeze tighter. I pushed myself in closer to her and felt a little of the pressure relieve as I forced her onto her back. I pulled and was able to push them apart enough to be able to turn around to face her. I grabbed her right arm and moved it into a painful paintbrush hold. I heard her yelp as she tapped quickly only to scream when she heard the sound of the buzzer going off in the background.

I rolled off of her and got up and looked up at the score. 5-1 me. I was starting to get a little of my old swagger back. I helped the silver haired vixen up then smacked her delicious ass as she walked back to her corner.

"I'm gonna make you pay for that, bitch," she threatened from across the mat. I flipped her the bird and continued to wait for the final round, but she would not be ignored, "I'm gonna give the fans something that they will never forget!"

I could feel the shame of my last fight rising up inside of me as I lashed out, "If it's losing by double digits to a rookie then you're well on your way, cunt." The crowd laughed and I saw her face turn a bright red, but luckily Angela was walking back onto the mat. She lowered her hand to signal the start of the round and Aurora took off, anger in her eyes.

"The first rule of any fight: Whoever loses their temper first loses - Isabelle". She turned out to be a prophet. I used Aurora's momentum to throw her into the ropes surrounding the mat into which she was immediately tangled. She started thrashing wildly in a desperate attempt to escape, but it was too late as I jumped behind her and locked her into a head lock.

"I'm gonna fuck you in this position right here, Cara!" She sputtered as she bucked her body back and forth.

I tightened my grip even further "Ready to be my slut, Aurora?" She flailed her arms one last time until she relented and tapped my elbow. I practically skipped to my corner and saw the clock showed that there were just two and a half minutes remaining in the match. I looked over towards my opponent and saw the seeds of defeat beginning to grow inside of her eyes. I felt partially bad, but I felt mostly dominant. I took another greedy look at her body. Yep, mostly dominant. Angela strolled back into the center of the ring and raised and lowered her hand.

Aurora walked towards me cautiously. I could tell she knew the outcome of the match was no longer in doubt. She was fighting for pride now. The two of us circled each other warily. I saw her look out of the corner of her eye towards the clock and I dashed towards her. She wasn't prepared and I was able to wrap up both legs and drive her into the mat. She let out a weary groan as I climbed up her body and mounted her face.

She squirmed violently underneath me as I struggled to pin her arms above her head. She managed to hook both feet in my armpits and threw me off. I landed with a thud, but pounced back on top of her as she was slow to recover. She saw me attempting the same position, so she rolled over on her side to prevent it. She realized her mistake the moment I pushed her onto her stomach. I climbed towards her head and put her in a camel clutch. I pulled hard and heard her cry out her submission in pain as I threw her back down onto the mat.

I pushed myself off of her and climbed up to see the clock tick down the final ten seconds of the match. Angela pointed me to the table set up by the tunnel and shot me a knowing look as she bent down to help my opponent up off the mat. I climbed out of the ring and practically sprinted towards the victor's table eager to claim my reward. Spread out across the table were five different size strap-ons - all hot pink. I quickly settled on the one labeled eight inches and began fastening it onto my body.

As I climbed back into the ring I saw all the fight leave Aurora as she saw my toy. Angela beckoned me towards them as she help up my arm and addressed the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, with a score of 7-1 and with her first victory ever here at Angel Wrestling League we have... Cara!! Hopefully she'll put on as good of a show as she does on the other end." I felt my face burn as a raucous laugh carried throughout the crowd. I turned towards Aurora and saw that she was already dropping down onto her knees in front of me and looked up. The defiance that had radiated from those green eyes just minutes earlier had been replaced with complete and utter submission.

I pointed to my cock and she stuck out her pierced tongue and began to lick its entire length slowly. After the third time I grew bored and grabbed the back of her head and forced my toy deep into her mouth. I began thrusting harder and harder reaching into the back of her throat. Aurora had defied me on the mat and she would learn her place. She tried to pull back but I stepped closer and pulled her into me. She wasn't going to escape. I shoved the entire toy into her mouth and held it there.

Aurora pulled back again and looked up at me. Gone was the proud woman, in its place was a horny little cock slut. My cock slut. I let go of her head, "Now, do it right." She began to bob her head up and down my toy obediently. Touching her nose to my stomach each time to the delight of the crowd. After another minute I noticed her juices running down her legs and decided to claim my real prize.

I grabbed as much of that silver hair as I could and pulled her to the edge of the mat. I saw Aurora's eyes widen as she realized what I wanted. She grudgingly stuck her torso between the lowest two ropes and assumed doggy position with half of her body outside of the ring. I came up behind her and grabbed as much of that heart shaped ass as I could for leverage and then shoved the entire strap-on entire her wet pussy. Aurora let out a howl and tried to collapse to the floor but I grabbed her hair and refused to let go.

I started fucking her without mercy. It was brutal. It was beautiful. It was dominance. I spanked her with each thrust to the delight of the crowd as they began to cheer louder and louder with each smack. I drove her past all points of sanity and just as she was about to cum I pulled out and dragged her back.

Aurora's eyes were rolling around inside of her head as I dragged her to the other side of the mat to give everyone else a show. This time I didn't even have to instruct as she eagerly assumed the position. I teased her by sticking it in and pulling it out once, twice then thrusted the entire cock into her sopping wet vagina. The damn burst as I drove home the orgasm. She lost control of her legs and fell onto the ropes but I kept going. Aurora was howling with pain and pleasure but I refused to slow down until Angela came up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel Wrestling League Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds