• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 14

My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 14

She was roaming the half-priced book store with a basket in her elbow. We had been venturing to this store more often, as the library was a bit of a distance and we usually only went if we wanted to make a day out of it. It didn't matter much to her; a room full of books was a room that kept her happy. I wasn't exactly sure why she loved the beaten up, cheap novels so much. She had hinted once that she wasn't too keen on me spending so much money on her, and at the rate she flew through books she must have felt like her avid reading was starting to put a dent in my wallet. I tried my best to assure her that I was more than financially stable without sounding arrogant, especially because she didn't really know how much money I had. She knew I was rich enough to keep up a large estate and she knew I was somewhat of a businessman, but because we rarely discussed expenses, she had no clue that I was close to coming up on a million net.

I pretended to be looking through records at the front of the store, occasionally chatting with an older man who wanted me to know all about the sixties. The lighting was yellow, the store was massive and yet insanely cluttered, and the smell of coffee was almost overpowering. Everyone in the store appeared to either be an intellectual, trendy millennial around my age, or of an earthier, border-line hippie variety. The window I was standing in front of had beds of pale pink flowers planted in its sill, the sunlight warming my back through my black and white baseball tee. It was late May, marking the two month anniversary of the day I met Juliet, and I was spending it in the most perfect way I could imagine.

She hated the idea of it, but once I was inspired she knew how hard it was to get me off track. So there she stood, trying to flip through a novel in the historical fiction area of the store, desperately distracted by the vibrator in her pussy. I was casually clicking the remote in the pocket of my khaki shorts as if it were a pen as I spoke to the man.

"Nina Simone- Now that woman could sing."

I nodded in agreement.

"This one right here," He showed me the cover of "I Put a Spell on You". "Some of her best known work. Now, what's a popular one you might know...? Have you ever heard 'Feeling Good'?"

"I was only raised on that song."

"You were raised by cool parents."

"More like a radically liberal older brother who wanted me to grow up and be just like him."

The man glanced around to see the tall wooden bookshelves, scratching his coarse silver beard.

"Who's that girl you keep peerin' at?"

"Sorry?"

"That girl," He waved towards her. "In the little denim dress. Do you know her or are you just staring?"

"That's Juliet," I said, trying to ignore the way my face heated.

"She your girl?"

I nodded.

"Cute," He observed.

He was right, she did look cute. Her dark, long hair was tied back with a grey ribbon that matched that grey of her sneakers. She looked ready for summer in her sleeveless sundress, pale freckles lightly dotting her shoulders from sun exposure. Her over-sized sunglasses topped her hair, causing her to fit in with some of the more fashionable people in the room. Of course, it was easy to get caught up in how effortlessly beautiful she was. God knows I did it all the time. However, I was currently more focused on the way she was squirming a bit as she read, her smooth legs twisting slightly and her heel digging into the ground. As I held the button down for a particularly long amount of time, I could barely see a blush traveling down her cheeks. With her shy streak, she was already socially awkward. Adding a vibrator to the mix just made her outing more...entertaining, for me, at least.

It was silent but a fair size, filling her pussy, though only enough to tease her, and latching onto her clit with a suctioning attachment. Tight, innocent panties kept the vibrator in place, but I knew they must have been soaked through. It always made her feel sluttier when I made her soak her pretty pastel underwear.

Saying goodbye to the stranger, I made my way to her, wrapping my arm around her waist as I approached, my other hand in my pocket pressing down on the button.

"Hey, what're you looking at?" I asked, feigning innocent curiosity.

She pouted up at me, putting the basket on the floor.

"Ah, baby," I sympathized. "I'm sorry."

She hugged me, and I held her in my arms for a little bit. She was trembling slightly, but was still upset with me. Especially because I was holding down the button the entire time.

"Are you having fun?"

Her gaze could pierce glass.

"I am." I said honestly. "I think I'm going to up the intensity."

Her eyes widened.

"What?" I asked innocently. "Don't you want to come?"

She glanced around, making sure no one could hear us.

"Not here."

"That's a shame." I pressed my lips together. "I wasn't sure if I was feeling like sex later. You could always just get yourself off at home, though."

"You're funny." She deadpanned.

I laughed, still unused to her speaking somewhat more freely with me.

"I think I'll turn it up anyways." I decided. "Just because I can. It'll be okay, it's not like anyone's going to hear it. And since you don't want to come, you're not allowed to."

I turned the somewhat comedic red dial on the remote in my pocket before holding down the button once more. She buried her face in my chest, humiliated and frustrated.

"You must be so wet right now."

I reached my hand under her skirt, but she pushed me away. I looked around to make sure no one could see us before I tried again, more persistent this time, forcing my hand up her soft thigh and cupping over her vibrating sex. As predicted, she had soaked her underwear through.

"That's...really something, Love. I didn't think you'd be so turned on by this."

"Please stop." She sighed as I rubbed over her center.

I obliged, but only because I didn't feel like turning her into a moaning mess in the middle of a shop.

Though do not be mistaken, because that is something that on another day, I definitely would have done.

"Are you about ready?" I asked.

She nodded, most likely ready to get far away from the store.

"Good," I remarked. "Because I can't wait to get home."

We checked out, and the final price turned out to be under twenty dollars. For seven books, I was incredibly impressed, but maybe that's just because I'm used to overpaying for things, buying too much, or buying for the company in millions of dollars at a time.

"Was everything okay for you?" The cashier asked, shooting her a flirtatious smile.

He was seventeen at most, his age given away by his acne and highlighter orange hair, and I wasn't an insanely jealous person. I was used to people of both sexes giving Juliet a second glance, and if anything, it only made me prouder to show her off. The fact of the matter is that she's an incredibly cute girl, and people are always going to look at cute things over ugly things. But she was obviously mine, anyone could tell by the way we spoke to each other, held hands, or even really looked. So when an obnoxious teenager tries to lay a move on her, I get a little annoyed.

"It was fine, kid." I smiled tightly as I handed him my credit card.

Although I wasn't focused on his face, I could have sworn I saw him rolling his eyes when he thought I wasn't looking, and I was even surer that I saw Juliet crack a faint smile.

Just out of irritation, I turned the dial up a notch in my pocket and held down the button, causing her to squeal. She covered it well enough with a cough.

I took the brown bag of paperbacks in one hand, gripping her hand tight in the other.

"Why are you mad at me?" She giggled as I somewhat pulled her out of the store.

Her smile always made me soften.

"He was flirting with you." I explained, aggravated. "And I'm not mad at you, it just gets on my nerves when people..."

She raised an eyebrow.

I sighed, not bothering to finish as I pecked her forehead, then, just for the hell of it, kissed her lovingly.

"You know I love you, right?" I clarified.

She smiled.

"Good," I grinned back, a gleam in my eye. "Because you're going to hate me when we get home."

She hid her pout as we walked down the sidewalk to where I parked the car. We were in the down town area, but since we weren't in the city, it was really just a small cluster of antique stores, cafes, and specialty shops.

While on the way to the car, we passed three middle-school age girls sitting at a booth surrounded by small crates of flowers.

"Hi," I greeted them.

"Hi," The freckled blonde responded, giving me a toothy smile showing her pink and blue braces. "We're selling flowers for the Ashland County junior dance team. Would you like to support the team today and buy a flower for fifty cents?"

I gave her a dollar and picked two white freesia from a basket, handing them to Juliet, who smiled and blushed prettily. The girls cooed before cheerfully thanking me and waving goodbye.

"Thank you, sir." She seamlessly fell back into her submissive place, lacing her arm in with mine and kissing my cheek.

The way she started touching me more, squeezing my arm, and the way she looked at me was adorable. She was about to get close to coming. It was absolutely priceless, especially because I didn't intend on making her come soon.

When we got into the car, she gently set the flowers onto the dashboard before turning to me.

"Love?" I asked, almost as if I were giving her permission to speak.

"May I...kiss you, sir?"

"What, I thought you didn't like me when I'm mean like this?" I teased.

She pouted, frustrated in more ways than one, before leaning in and kissing me. I could tell how turned on she was by the way she demanded my attention, gripping my shirt with her hands. I was glad the windows were tinted darkly, because the way she was bent over, anyone looking through the passenger window would have a clear look up her skirt.

"Naughty girl," I remarked when she pulled away.

She didn't respond, just kissing me again. She was being bold. It was...a nice change of pace. I loved when she was like this. I should edge her in public more often. She was so eager to please, aroused, and everything I wanted my girl to be. It made it so much easier to deny her.

I removed the hand tangled in her hair and slipped it in my pocket, smirking as I cruelly twisted the dial on the remote in both directions while toggling the button.

She whimpered, trying to get closer to me.

"We have to get home, Love." I almost laughed at her frustrated expression.

She was just so easy to toy with.

I twisted the dial to a low setting and placed the remote under my leg so that the button was being held down, probably wearing out the poor toy's batteries.

She groaned as I started the car, knowing how hellish the car ride home would be. She didn't bother asking me to make her come; she knew I wouldn't.

I took the long way back, not that she would know the difference, and traffic, though not as bad as in the city, was worse than usual.

I didn't think anything of it, just listening to the radio and enjoying the weather. However, she was getting irritated with me ignoring her. At one point, she nearly climbed into my lap. I was driving a semi-pretentious old car, with the front seats connected in a bench like the back seats, which really only made it easier for her to cuddle into my side. It wasn't anything, just that she was needier than usual, until she started palming the front of my pants.

Though increasingly hard, I disregarded her, causing her to begin kissing my neck and unbuttoning my shorts.

Forced to respond, I smirked, glancing at her before putting my attention back on the road, infuriating her more.

My cock sprung out its prison, and she started jerking me off. We were still about twenty minutes away from home and I knew I wouldn't last that long. I was torn between the cool and collected dominant side of me and the cruel animal that was about to give her a concussion shoving her mouth onto my cock.

The animal won.

She yelped when I unexpectedly gripped her hair and forced her down. She climbed off of me to lean where I guided her, forcing her to suck me.

She gagged as I forced my cock into her throat, and gasped for air when I pulled her off, then forced her back down again. I wasn't able to thrust into her mouth as much because I was driving, so I compensated with being a little rougher with my hands.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked gruffly. "To suck me off."

She didn't respond, just looked up at me fearfully. I didn't look at her.

"Answer." I said, simpler than a demand.

I was incredibly grateful when she stayed mum, and I pushed her head back onto me again.

"Naughty girl..." I trailed off, pleasure and excitement starting to grow. "You better try your best, because you're going to get it when we get home.

***

Having just ejaculated, I was nicer to her as we got out of the car. She smoothed down her wild hair as we walked in from the enormous garage into the house.

We walked into the kitchen together, finding a vase under the sink, filling it halfway, and putting the two white freesia inside. There was a simplistic beauty to them.

"Do you want to put them in your room?" I asked her.

She shook her head bashfully before taking them and walking out of the room into the attached dining room. I followed her to find her setting them in the center of the small table we usually ate at.

It gave a sort of woman's touch the house had never had before.

"Here?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I like it."

She smiled weakly, shifting her weight on her feet.

"Are you scared?"

She nodded.

I chuckled, looking away from her.

"Good."

A.N. If this chapter seems incomplete, it's because it is, but I've been incredibly busy and haven't been able to write much. I basically had this much just sitting dormant in my laptop and figured I'd upload what I have so far. Thanks for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds