• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Scarlett Fever

Scarlett Fever

123

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Cumshot, Tit Fuck

Celebrity: Scarlett Johansson

*****

Adjusting the desktop fan one more time, I sighed and slunk back in my chair, trying to study the screen of my computer as I worked through my pile of paperwork. I should probably explain... While I was American born, I had spent most of my life in Japan and had actually grown up there as well. Both my mother and father were American so I never developed the accent but I did still have some of the mannerisms. I had came back to America after being scooped up by Disney when they acquired Marvel comics and set into motion the concept of a Marvel Cinematic Universe, something that seemed to be doing the trick nicely for their bank balance.

Finally getting comfy, I hunched over and started to tap away at the keyboard to fill up the screen with exceptionally boring details. It wasn't exciting but the money was insane and it was all I needed to survive in the busy world of Hollywood. As I typed up the report, my eyes were brought down to the corner of the screen where it showed that I had an e-Mail notification. Clicking on it, I saw that it was from my boss with the subject line: Scarlett Johansson.

Reading the message, then re-reading the message I actually couldn't believe it. Did they really want me to do that?

Reaching the gated community high up in the hills of Hollywood, I reached over to the front car seat and picked up my phone and re-read the text message. It just didn't seem real to me. With the birth of the Marvel Cinematic Universe various new roles and positions became available to not only me but a group of my friends in higher, and lower, places. I was in Hollywood to meet up with one of the hottest agents in Hollywood who had signed on for Iron Man 2 as Natasha Romanoff. I was here to discuss the role and not only that but the expectations Marvel, Jon Faverau who was the director of both Iron Man and Iron Man 2 but also Kevin Feige the head of Marvel pictures expected from her.

Rereading the text message, I drove up to the side of the gate where a lone security checkpoint stood. The side building looked very unimpressive, it just looked generic. White wooden panels, a tarmaced roof and a dimly lit, bored looking security guard inside of it. Winding down my window, I called out to him.

"I'm Braden Walker? I'm here to see Scarlett Johansson?" I called to him as he looked down at his clipboard. Flipping over a leaf of it, he ran his finger down it before jabbing his index finger against the paper.

"Got it, go on in. She's the last house on the right."

"Thanks pal."

The metal gate slid open and I was well on my way inside the gated compound to where Scarlett lived. Reaching up, I dabbed at my forehead with the back of my hand as my bright blue eyes floated down the side of the road to where she lived. I was nervous. Was I nervous? Why should I be nervous? I was only going to sit down with one of the most physically attractive women ever to talk about her getting into a skintight outfit and... That's probably a bad train of thought, I mused to myself as I pulled up onto her driveway.

Suddenly, I felt as if I was on show. My baby blues floated up to the rear view mirror and I very quickly ran a hand through my hair to try and tame the wild, chocolate mess that was sitting on top of my head. Typically, I didn't pay too much attention to it as I was staring at a computer screen or talking into a phone receiver for most of my working day. Now I was out in the wild I had to look like I belonged. Thankfully I had shaved with my morning shower and the addition of aftershave had taken care of any unsavoury smells that might have lingered from being stuck in a car all day.

The sun was high in the sky as I stepped out of my car and grabbed all the necessary paperwork. Walking up the short path to her front door, I knocked briefly against the wood three times before standing back and doing my best not to look super nervous. Seconds seemed like hours as I stared at the wooden door, not peeping through the large glass frames that surrounded it as I saw the shadow of a womanly figure approaching the door. There was the sound of a lock, the door knob twisted to the side and then the door opened.

"Hi! I'm Scarlett!"

What was my name again?

"Oh I know! I'm Braden, I was sent over by Marvel? Well Disney really but yeah, they're really the same thing... Sorry, am I babbling?"

"Just a bit but that's okay. Why don't you come in Braden?"

Scarlett graciously stepped back and gestured for me to follow by her example and walk inside. Thanking her and doing my best not to dwell too much on the wry smile on her angelic face as I walked in. Was I still sweating?

"So Braden, this the first time you've ever done one of these... What's the right word?"

"Consultation," I said, following her through to the kitchen. "And yes it is. First time actually in person at least."

"Oh? You did them some other way?"

"Used to work in Japan for the film market over there. Typically would be over the phone or Skype with actors over the country."

"Oh that's neat! It's beautiful over there. How come you came back?"

"Money mostly. Marvel and Disney put me up in a nice penthouse apartment in downtown LA and I haven't really seen that many zeros at the end of my pay cheque... Well, ever!"

Scarlett smiled at that as she reached up to grab two porcelain mugs that were hanging off of a set of brass hooks in the middle of the kitchen's island. As she reached, my eyes watched as the white tank top she was wearing rode up and showed off a small portion of her lower back. Now, I, like most red blooded humanoids had seen Scarlett's leaked photos to her then husband Ryan Reynolds, and while they were certainly jerk off worthy, there was nothing quite like seeing her skin in person. Licking my lips at the sight, I quickly averted my gaze when she span around to face me.

"Coffee?"

"Please!" I replied to Scarlett's cheery question.

"How do you take it?" She asked and while I couldn't see her face, I could almost hear a Devilish smirk on her face. As my mouth opened, I knew it would be a bad idea to flirt with someone as high profile and beautiful as Scarlett was but I just couldn't stop myself.

"How are you offering to give it to me?"

That prompted an actual snort of laughter from the blonde before she cast her long blonde hair over her shoulder to look at me. She definitely had a more playful look in her eyes than when we had first met. Her hand came up and flicked at the base of her kettle as the water inside it started to boil. Scarlett turned on her left heel so she was facing me now, despite the kitchen's island being in the way.

"Well... I like it hot and fast. I don't like that espresso crap where it's over in thirty seconds."

"You should probably have me make the coffee then. I put a lot of effort and passion into my coffee." By the Lord, I was flirting with Scarlett Johansson! What the hell was wrong with me? For some reason I was still expecting Scarlett to be mad at me or mad with me but her devilish smile had never left her lips. Throwing her hair over her shoulder, Scarlett shook her head.

"I should keep my eye on you shouldn't I? You seem like bad, bad news!" She teased.

"I'm bad sure, but I can be good too."

That was it. There was a spark between the two of us, she stared at me and I stared at her, the lightning power was real and before she opened her mouth to respond, the kettle clicked off with a satisfying whistle to let us both know that the water had boiled. Offering me a wink, Scarlett turned back around, her hips swaying from side to side as she approached the kettle and lifted it off of the base. The two scoops of coffee in my cup filled to the brim before Scarlett added some milk as well. Passing it to me by bending at the hips, the blonde headed megastar made her own cup of coffee and then walking around to sit next to me at the breakfast bar. Taking her seat, she sat down but moved herself so that her leg was now right between both of mine. Wriggling forward in her seat a little, I tried to avoid the sight of her breasts shaking from side to side as her knee rubbed against the inside of my thigh.

Trying to avoid it, I decided to pull my laptop open and show the details that we had expected for the character of Natasha Romanoff. Doing my best not to look at her, I brought up the details and pushed the laptop over on the counter so Scarlett could look at it. Making some approving noises under her breath, Scarlett's leg started to rub slowly against the inside of my leg.

"Hm, looks good." She almost murmured under her breath as she looked over the costume design. "I think I like number two the best. What do you think?"

Looking over at the option Scarlett had her finger on, I took a deep breath and slowly let it slip from my lungs before nodding my head. The one Scarlett had chosen was a very risqué number, it showed off a lot of skin and the legs were half leather and half silk, cut to the shape of the typical Black Widow symbol. Nodding my head again like a lunatic, I reached over and grabbed my coffee cup as an attempt to try and still my nerves.

"Yeah, that... That looks great." I say, again with the nodding while trying to avoid the hungry stare on Scarlett's face. As I moved over to take the laptop from her to show her some optional hairstyles, I closed my eyes in pleasure when she reached over and placed her hand on my knee, squeezing it firmly.

"Are you nervous Braden?" She asked. If only I had a thesaurus at hand...

"I'm... Maybe a little." I admitted, finally turning to look at Scarlett with my face beet red.

"Why?" She asked, that teasing smirk crawling back to her lips as she leant forward just a little closer. Her body was bent at the hip, her generous chest pushing out towards me while her very nice ass was hidden by the seat she was sat on. "I'm not making you nervous am I?"

"Oh God no! It's not you in the slightest... It's just... Well..."

"Well what?"

"Well, I've never done this before and I really wasn't expecting you to look this beautiful in real life."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

Crap. I had said that hadn't I? Fidgeting in my seat, I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded my head.

"Heh, ever since the break up I've been dealing with literally dozens of those sort of comments. Why do I buy it from you though?"

Christ, was this a game of twenty questions or something?

"I don't know?" I answered honestly and that provided a simple laugh from Scarlett who's hand slipped up from my knee and onto my thigh.

"Now Braden... I'm going to be honest with you. It's getting late out there and I have no plans tonight. How about we stay in together and see what fun we can get up to?"

Scarlett Johansson was prompting me for sex? That certainly was new! However, my brain couldn't quite comprehend the words that were going to come out of my mouth next.

"I can't."

"You can't? Why not? Got a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Because that last one wouldn't be the first for me." Scarlett offered with a saucy wink.

"It... It wouldn't be right. I'm here on the clock."

"Do you really want to pass this up Braden? Because you can. You can walk right out of that door and we can forget this ever happened... But I don't think you're interested in that are you?" The blonde then reached over and placed her hand on my groin, her fingers finding my length almost immediately and squeezing it to provide a groan from me.

"We shouldn't... I could lose my job..."

"Don't you want another job from me?" Scarlett said with a grin, her hand squeezing me again.

"Oh fuck... Right there... We really shouldn't." I repeated, despite very obviously enjoying the attention from Scarlett. The famous actress sat back in her chair before nodding her head.

"Well, your body certainly doesn't agree with you. How about you go take a seat in the front room and we'll see if we can change that mouth of yours too." Before I had chance to say anything else, I was on my feet and heading over to the front room near Scarlett's stairwell.

Walking inside her front room, it was now that I actually had a chance to admire her home. She had a lot of items hanging off of the wall and they didn't seem to make it look tacky either. Inspecting some of the paintings that hung off of the creamy wall, I wondered what made her pick those particular paintings. Putting my hand on the painted surface, I wondered if touching it would help me understand in any way.

It really didn't.

I was staring at the selection of paintings that hung on her wall that I nearly didn't notice the hand that trailed along my neck. Turning to face her, I was taken back by how Scarlett had now dressed. Her body was slightly covered by a robe that only ran down to the mid of her thigh, the robe itself didn't do much to cover her supple frame though. I looked over her body and was almost knocked to the floor as Scarlett bent down in front of me to show she was only wearing a white bra with a black trim. Her hands ran along my neck before sliding up to stroke the side of my face.

"So, you won't take sex from me. I suppose there's something else we can work out." Scarlett then removed her hands from my face and took my own in hers. Placing them on her sides, Scarlett slowly turned herself around letting me feel every little part of her skin as it slowly moved the robe away from her. It soon settled down and I was now facing her back, she didn't give me a chance to respond as she slowly moved her hips down and pressed her ass onto my lap.

She let out a soft laugh as she heard me groan under my breath. Keeping my hands on her body, Scarlett started to slowly roll her hips around while keeping her ass pressed up against my lap. Her arms reached up behind her and she slowly ran her fingers through my hair as she started to slowly roll her hips around in a lazy figure eight motion. Pushing her ass down against my lap, Scarlett moved her hips backwards and forwards before she slowly moved herself up off of my lap and bent over before me. Her hands took hold of the side of the robe and she slipped the garment up over her waist to show off she was wearing a matching thong.

She stood up before me and moved on her heel, turning so that she was facing me. Her fingers tangled themselves inside of the knot in the sash and tugged it loose. The fabric fell into two pieces and Scarlett was quick to take a firm grip of each side of it. She looked up at me and winked before running her tongue along her soft, plump lips. Shimmying her body to imaginary music, Scarlett tilted her head back and swayed from side to side as her hands moved up and down, keeping the robe closed but teasing glimpses of her skin underneath it. Her head rolled forward and she cast me a sexy wink before her arms separated and her underwear clad body was revealed to me.

Wearing nothing but the contrasted underwear and the stockings that ran up to the middle of her thighs, Scarlett slipped the robe down her arms and was casually cast over her shoulder landing somewhere inside of the room with no real importance. Scarlett walked back to where I was and took my hands up off of my legs. She placed them on her stocking clad legs, moving them up and down, almost to convince me that I was free to explore her legs and touch every little part of her as I saw fit. Running my hands down her legs, I explored the back of her thighs before the blonde lifted her leg up from between my own and taking another step back. Turning away from me, Scarlett bent at her waist again while running her hand down the leg I hadn't touched. Slowly, her hands came back up and she hooked the thumb under the band of her thong, accentuating her ass for me.

Her hand struck her own ass briefly before she turned on her heel slowly, her hips rolling from side to side as she teasingly slipped the side of her thong down over her hip and then brought it back up. She repeated the same process on the other side before she turned around and walked back to where I was. Linking her hands around my neck, she pulled me forward while keeping me sitting and then her hands threaded through my hair, lightly tugging on it so we could make eye contact.

"Open your mouth." I obliged and Scarlett was quick to force her hips forward and I could taste the fabric of her thong between my teeth. "Now bite the panties."

I did as the woman asked and sunk my teeth into the fabric. Scarlett took a half a step back and placed her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me down so that the black and white panties could roll down her legs. I watched as her now completely shaved folds became exposed to me and I was treated to the sight of her moist lips. Scarlett lightly tapped the side of my head so I could release her panties and sit back in the chair. I knew my eyes were as wide as saucers but I just couldn't move as Scarlett shimmied herself backwards and let her thong slide down her legs. It landed on the floor around her ankle and Scarlett cast the item behind her. Now bottomless, Scarlett ran her hands over her stomach before moving down to run her fingers over her slit.

"Now... Are you sure I can't change your mind?" Scarlett asked, her voice heavy with arousal as she looked over her shoulder at me. Now, I really was stumped for an answer. Biting down on my bottom lip, I shook my head before nodding it frantically. "Is that a yes, you've changed your mind?" Scarlett teased, laughing when I groaned and nodded again. Turning back to face me, Scarlett dropped to her knees between my legs and reached forward, her fingers working on undoing my pants and making sure that my hard length was exposed. Her thumb and index finger slowly tugged at my fly, the teeth splitting at an almost frustratingly slow rate. But soon, the trip had been completed and her hand slipped inside of my pants. Her hand curled around my currently clothed penis before she grinned and pulled them down to expose it.

Smiling happily, Scarlett stroked my length up and down giving it a few test pumps before she nodded her head, liking how it looked quite clearly. Curling her hand around the base, Scarlett stroked it up and then down, stretching the skin as she toyed with me. "You think you can stay sitting down?" Scarlett asked, my eyes drifting down to look at the blonde as she knelt between my legs.

"Yeah... Yeah, I think so." I admitted, totally unsure of whether I could or couldn't.

"Just try your best..."

And then, Scarlett opened her mouth and closed her lips firmly around my cock. Her lips formed a perfect seal as she stroked the base of my length and started to slowly slide her mouth up and down on my cock. Moaning instantly at the feeling, I looked down at her as her big eyes opened up to look at me. Her tongue worked closely inside of her mouth, licking against the underside of my cock as she bobbed her head up and down. Her hand remained wrapped tightly around my base while she lathered my cock up in her own spit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Scarlett Fever

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds