• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Innocent Nicole Becomes a Porn Girl

Innocent Nicole Becomes a Porn Girl

12

Nicole was a good girl, the kind who ate her vegetables, drank plenty of water, and exercised daily. A redhead with eager brown eyes, sharp nose, and a pretty smile, she stood an inch or two over five feet, and typically hid her respectable figure under plain jeans and loose fitting tops. She was to graduate with a Psychology degree in June, with a minor in Women's Peace Studies. She had originally planned to major in that program but changed her mind when she began to contemplate her employment options: her family wasn't rich. She had to be realistic.

But she loved the Women's program and most of her social life was based around it. She met her boyfriend Tym there. They had spent almost two years together before breaking up a couple months ago. Tym had been great in the beginning. He was an evolved man. He genuinely respected and cared about women. They had long talks about everything from fashion to the latest genders rights campaigns. He was warm and understanding, and a great snuggler. He even wore dresses once in a while, cause he said there was nothing to ashamed about in wearing women's clothes or in being transgendered (but he said he wasn't himself).

It didn't bother her at first that their sex life was somewhere between non-existent and weird. She believed people and relationships should not be defined by sex. Besides, she had her trusty vibrator when she needed it. It was just that Tym subscribed to the notion that penetration of a woman by a penis was rape, even if she wanted it. It was a popular belief amongst the students and faculty in the program. Nicole agreed with it at first, cause everyone else did, but she relaxed her viewpoint on it later. She believed penetration was not rape given there was 'strong mutual consent.' And, as an evolved person she had to be understanding of the fact that Tym was not usually able to give her strong consent. It was OK, because she loved him, and accepting his sexual identity was part of that.

Nicole was popular with the lesbians in the program. She once had a sexual encounter with a 200 pound woman with a lazy eye who called herself 'Scorpio'. Scorpio wore all black. She wore her hair in a mullet and didn't shave. Anything. In fact, Scorpio was not diligent on really any aspect of her hygiene. She actually found Scorpio physically repulsive, and felt guilt about it. She had a long talk with Tym about her feelings. Tym suggested that maybe she could have more compassion and sensitivity for Scorpio and people like her who faced image oppression by sleeping with her. Tym always was challenging her like that. That would have never occurred to her, she loved the idea, and him even more for having courage to speak his truth. Sometimes our preconceived boundaries were roadblocks to our deeper evolution. She had to overcome her repulsion to Scorpio, it wasn't fair.

It didn't quite go as she planned. Scorpio didn't understand the concept of 'strong mutual consent' in the same way that Nicole did. She asserted that as an 'image oppressed person' that she needed practice only 'mutual consent' with Nicole because Nicole was a 'non-image oppressed person.' She said she needed this to feel comfortable with Nicole and she could not consent otherwise. Nicole, determined at this point to have the experience, consented, but not strongly.

Scorpio didn't mean to be rough with her, but at twice Nicole's size it wasn't easy. Her meaty paws groped and prodded Nicole's body. Scorpio laying on top of her was a strange feeling, like being suffocated by a giant marshmallow. Scorpio got down to business fast. She stripped herself down and stood in front of Nicole. Nicole had never seen an obese woman naked and up close like that, especially such a hairy one. Tym was hairless. She dived for Nicole's pussy like a hungry hog into a bucket of slop. Tym sat watching, tied to a chair in a bra and panties ( at Scorpio's request, and Tym was more than happy to comply). Nicole didn't want to be alone with Scorpio, but Scorpio was not comfortable with Tym in the room presenting as any sort of 'oppressive male figure.' It was hard to see Tym as an 'oppressive male figure' or really a male figure at all, but in the name of SMC, they all went along. Nobody said taking down the patriarchy was going to be painless.

SMC was a complicated protocol. It was very popular with students. The Womyn's center in cooperation with the Women's Peace Studies program presented a day long workshop called 'Introduction to Strong Mutual Consent.' It took several books and other workshops to really master it. SMC required individual consent and re-consent between all physical contacts of that might be construed as sexual. For example, before you kissed someone you would have to ask them "Can I kiss you on the lips?" The person had to respond "Yes, you may kiss me on the lips", anything short of that was not strong consent. A simple "Yes" could be a passive no if the person had assertiveness challenges or wasn't sure they really wanted to do it.

Also, if you stopped kissing for more than a few moments you had to restart the request. It seemed awkward, but the instructors assured everyone that it could lead to wonderfully evolved, de-gendered, sexual encounters that not only provided pleasure to the participants but also made the world a better, more just place.

"May I touch your left breast"

"Yes you may touch my left breast, wait you didn't say which hand."

And so on. In fact many advanced practitioners of SMC said it moved them past the need for actual sexual contact at all, that the experience of radical equality was so powerful that they had gone beyond base sexuality into something more evolved.

Leaving Tym

Nicole had spent two years dating Tym. They did virtually everything together. Constantly talking and laughing, always willing to go on the other's adventures, encouraging and prodding each other to be their best selves. Nicole hadn't been a popular girl in high school. She wasn't an athlete or a cheerleader. She didn't run with the party crowd or the arty kids. She dressed plainly and tried to ignore the fact that she didn't have the best body by diving into her studies. She sought her attention from the teachers. She worked hard on her assignments to get their approval.

She didn't date in high school, and she didn't think of herself as a lesbian, but she had one long close relationship with a girlfriend during her junior and senior years. Sarah was a lot like Nicole, a smart girl, who got overlooked in the high school hierarchy. Sarah had brown hair, a round face, wore red plastic glasses with big frames and carried a few extra pounds on her. It wasn't a sexual relationship really. They were intimate though. The two of them would have long talks in bed. They would snuggle.

Once while snuggling Sarah looked Nicole in the eyes and said "I want to kiss you." Nicole playfully said "why don't you then?" And they laughed. And Sarah kissed her. They kissed and rolled around on the bed. It felt nice. It wasn't a big deal. Towards the end of senior year they'd make out, for fun, without a second thought. They didn't feel a need to define themselves as lesbians. She wondered sometimes if she was one, but Nicole was attracted to boys anyway, although the ones she wanted had no interest in her.

The best thing about Tym was his family. They loved Nicole. Tym and Nicole would visit for on weekends. It was up over the snow line, surrounded by lots of open space and pine trees. A quick drive to the ski areas. Tym's mom Cindy doted on Nicole. She bought her season ski passes. She sent her birthday and Christmas gifts. She joked about Nicole being her daughter-in-law one day.

"We'd make a great team, you and me," she'd say to Nicole sometimes.

Nicole liked Tym's mom too. She was fun to talk to in the same way that Tym was, always had interesting ideas, and could chat for hours about family, TV shows, really anything. Nicole would sleep in Tym's bedroom when she was there and Tym would make himself a cozy nest on the couch.

Tym's dad Eric was nice too. He was nothing like Tym at all though. He worked for the ski areas his entire life doing everything from running lifts and ski patrol, when he was younger. He eventually worked his way into the top layer of management. He was an avid outdoorsman, at least until the hip surgery slowed him down. Sometimes she'd catch him looking at her. He'd just smile and say something inappropriate like

"Tym, when you going to bring home one like that for your dad?"

"Yeah, over my dead body," Cindy would jokingly respond.

Tym would cringe with shame. Nicole was mildly offended, but also found it amusing. Eric was like a museum piece she thought, a relic from an older, less evolved state of gender relations. She wondered if he ever thought of her in a sexual way. The way he would run her over with his eyes... But she thought he might be teasing her too. She didn't think she was pretty, so the attention was unusual to her. Once Eric invited her to hot tub with him on their deck while Tym and his mother were out shopping. She wasn't sure how he meant it, but she politely declined.

Tym's sexuality was interesting. He was dedicated to SMC, having attended all levels of the training seminars and now even working towards getting a trainer certification. Despite the Tym's training, and Nicole had done some too, SMC was still difficult to enjoy. For Tym this meant that he had just not mastered it yet and that he should try harder. Tym did not believe in ethical penetrative sex between a man and woman. For various esoteric and philosophical reasons involving the twelve thousand years of male oppression against women it was no longer possible for a woman to give true consent to phallic penetration.

The relationship only became sexual when they had been drinking. They practiced SMC touching.

"I would like to touch your left thigh, is that OK?"

"Yes, it's OK to touch my left thigh."

"It's so soft. Ohh. Is it OK if I keep touching your left thigh?"

"Yes," she said, starting to get a bit exasperated.

"Yes what?" annoyed by her sloppy attitude towards SMC.

"Right, yes it's OK if you keep touching my right thigh."

"You mean left thigh, right... this doesn't work if you don't pay attention."

"I am paying attention."

"Well good because I can't do this alone... oh fuck this."

Most SMC sessions ended in anger and frustration. Occasionally they would manage to get to non-penetrative alternate intercourse, which was just as good as penetrative intercourse if you understood how to do it right, and also made the world a better, more egalitarian place. Tym would put his penis between Nicole's legs and pump in and out.

"May I continue to rub my penis between your legs?" "

"Yes you may continue to rub your penis between my legs."

"May I continue..."

"Yes you may..."

"This feels so great to have loving erotic relations with you. May I continue..." said Tym.

"Yes you may..."

"Thank you for agreeing to this mutually pleasing event with me...May I continue..."

"Yes you may..." and so on.

Eventually Tym would stop roll over and furiously masturbate into an old wash cloth, muttering indecipherable groan words as he worked himself into a private frenzy before coming.

Nicole was getting frustrated with Tym. She wasn't sure if SMC was really for her, and Tym's position on penetration was reducing his marriage stock given that she thought she might want children. But it was one night a few months ago, just after Nicole's tryst with Scorpio that was the final straw. Tym came over to her place really drunk. He was mad, about something, unusually mad. Pacing back and forth, rambling about something or another that Nicole couldn't quite figure out. He laid down on Nicole's bed on stomach, his head buried in his hands.

She laid down next to him to comfort him. She rubbed his back. For a change he didn't request a retroactive consent, he just let her do it. He turned and started kissing her passionately on the lips, like he'd never done before. He handled her a little roughly managing to mumble through a cursory SMC along the way,

"May I remooove yer shirrrtt..."

"Yes you may..." said Nicole.

Soon enough he did something he had never tried before.

"May I put my peennisss in your mouth er?" he slurred.

Nicole was shocked.

This was a strange turn for him. She had tested him before, just to see what he would do. She would sometimes get consent to touch and kiss his penis, but he never let her put it in her mouth. This made her feel bad,like there was something wrong with her, or maybe him. Tonight though,he seemed so upset, she wanted to help, and she was intrigued and even a little excited by the more aggressive behavior.

"Yes, you may put your penis in my mouth" said Nicole, with her best SMC resolution.

He roughly worked off his pants and underwear. He straddled her neck with his knees his cock erect in front of her face. Nicole had never done this before. He pushed his cock towards her closed lips. She felt the head of his dick on her lips and slowly let him slide in. The head rolled onto her tongue and the shaft began to pass through her pursed lips. She was getting concerned about having a gag reflex. Then she remembered something she had heard about grabbing the base of his cock to control the amount of cock she was taking in. She grabbed it. He rarely let her touch his cock, and never without verbal consent. But this time he didn't care.

"May I keep my cock in yer mouf" said Tym.

"ess hu hum hmay...". She couldn't enunciate.

Her words were muffled by his cock pumping in and out of her mouth. The sensation was so strange for her. So much of her life was dull routine. She was numb to so much of her experience. Most of the time there was a little tyrant in her head telling what to do and what to not to do, and keeping all sorts of lists and scores about what needed to happen next, and who was bad and who was good, and keeping everything straight.

But as Tym pumped his dick into her face, the sensation of her tongue and lips wrapped around his hard cock, the smell and taste of it, being a part of this violent primal erotic act, it made the little tyrant silent. There was a peace she had never known. He was possessing her, she didn't have to do anything but react. Her pussy moistened. She touched herself gently as he went.

And then he started muttering, it was quiet at first. She couldn't make it out. Was he trying to give her SMC requests. No it was a rhythmic pulsing, not intended for her ears at all. Eventually she could make out the words

"Fuck you Devan.... Fuck you Devan.... Fuck you Devan..." He said to the rhythm of his pumps. He was upset.

Fuck.

She knew who Devan was, a cute Thai lady boy student in the Gender Literature program that was driving half the Women's Peace Studies crew mad with desire. Tym was spending a lot of time with him lately. She thought nothing of it, because Tym wasn't gay...maybe.

Now Tym's pumping was increasing in tempo, along with his chanting

"fuck you devan...fuck you fuck you fuck you..."

Tym was in a private fuck trance with himself and his Devan demons. Nicole and her mouth were just accessories. She didn't mind that part. She felt so powerful with his hard cock in her mouth. She owned him. A little flick of her tongue or tightening of her lips and he responded. In fact she sometimes wished Tym was more like a normal college horndog boy who just wanted to fuck her and do other nasty stuff without making everything so complicated.

Nicole began to wonder how this was all going to end. Was he going to do it in her mouth? Was she going to spit it out or swallow it? She didn't know. It was all so unlike Tym. He pumped harder and faster. She steeled herself, she was just going to go with this and see what happened.

And then ... he pulled out of her mouth his dick still hard and his hand working the shaft back and forth. He was in deep attention as he angrily chanted "fuck you devan...Fuck you...." And then he started getting more excited. He was arching backward. His arm reached out to grab his wash cloth as he got more and more into it. And then he started to cum. He groaned about Devan some more as he came in the towel. She watched the end backside of the cloth get wet. A little cum seeped out of it and fell on her. He rolled over and fell fast asleep.

Devan huh? She didn't care any more. Tym was too weird already, and whatever he had with Devan, or didn't have, it was obviously important enough that he violated his beliefs against non-penetrative sex, that she thought was so important to him. But she was done with him now, this was just too much. No more.

Nicole wanted something better, what she didn't know, but she knew what she was going to do. She started going to the school gym, stopped eating all the sugar. She got a haircut and a little bit of make up. She ditched the androgynous dull clothes that had been her go to with the Women's Peace Studies crew. She knew she was looking good when the frat boys started to invite her to their parties. She wouldn't go, but still...

The Session

Nicole went to the art gallery to check out a photo exhibit image oppression that everyone had been raving about. The gallery, a single room in the Student Union, was empty except for a man working his phone in a seat in the corner. The first photo was black white. It was a non-image oppressed woman in a black shroud posing dramatically under patterns of shadows. This was surprising. Nicole expected obesity, skin conditions, and disfigurements, not sexy models posing in arty fashion shots. She looked at the next photo, and then another. More of the same. She imagined what Scorpio would look like in these pictures. The thought of it made her laugh. Scorpio was the polar opposite of these women

"Is something funny?", said the man across the room. Nicole caught herself. She had been laughing out loud.

"Oh, nothing, I just thought of something funny."

"Care to share?" said the man

"Better not" said Nicole, with a smile.

He stuck out his hand to hear. She shook. "Mike" he said, " photographer."

"Oh, I'm Nicole. These are yours?"

"Perhaps. Do you like them?" he was playful.

"They're, er, nice, I like them." Nicole was in a quandary about the image oppressive qualities of the photos, how they perpetrated negative stereotypes about what women should look like.

"Well, then, er, yes, they're probably mine" he said with a devilish grin.

But she also liked looking at the women. They were beautiful. There faces were symmetrical, with nicely proportioned features. They were pleasing to the eye, their bodies, long, elegant limbs, and the way they posed. Looking at the image oppressed made her feel sad and angry about the unfairness of the world, the suffering that they had to endure, and the cruelty of the non-image oppressed who made these noble souls suffer due to the comparison they caused. Looking at these women made her feel desire, jealousy, lust, happiness. These women were powerful. They could make things happen. People, men and women, would notice them. They had opportunities to choose between. Men. Jobs. People wanted these sorts of women around them, it was as though they had a super power.

Mike was handsome, late 20's, and tall with dark hair and blue eyes. He wore black pants with a white shirt collared shirt and a black vest that he left unbuttoned. He looked like an artist as portrayed in a movie. He was looking her right in the eyes and smiling. She was taken aback. She realized that she wasn't talking when she should be. And then, with a burst of confidence she explained her reservations about them, and she thought they were nice, but could also be hurtful. But she really liked them. Between Mike's charms and her ethical dilemma's she realized she was probably babbling like a fool.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Innocent Nicole Becomes a Porn Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds