• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Red Box Pizza

Red Box Pizza

12345

Kelley was a twenty-one year old college sophomore when this began. She had a job at a pizza place in her college town where she took orders, made pizza, and sometimes made deliveries. She was a very pretty young girl, with slightly curly long reddish-brown hair that was halfway down her back, pink cheeks, with crystal green eyes, about five feet, four inches tall. She was on the gymnastics team in high school and had the body of an athlete. Kelley was still very naive about the ways of the world, and tended to trust others without question, still innocent about her own sexuality. She had always been a little disorganized; still learning to take care of herself.

One night leaving her job, she backed up too far in the trundling old station wagon her family had given her, and slammed hard into her boss's red Porsche. She got out, stunned, realizing she had caved in the entire side of his car. She panicked and drove home and as she drove away, her bumper hung on a fender. Her car pulled parts off of the Porsche that she could hear clattering behind her.

The next day when she came to work her boss Carlos called her into the office.

"We need to talk Kelley."

She had a look of horror, knowing already what he wanted to talk about. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do it."

"So you smashed my car then?"

"Yes sir." she said looking down in shame.

"I assume you have insurance?"

"No. I forgot to pay it. Money has been kind of tight."

"Is the car in your name?"

"Yes."

"You realize that what you did is technically hit and run, and driving without insurance is another offence that could cost you your driver's license?"

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I will pay you back I promise."

"I got an estimate today for about $25,000 worth of damage. You have that kind of money?"

Her eyes widened and she went pale. She put her hand over her mouth.

"I am guessing that means no, you don't."

"Go ahead and work tonight. I am going to think about what we are going to do. You could go to jail if I turned this in to the police, you realize that?"

"Please don't I promise I will do whatever it takes to repay you. I am begging you. I would probably get kicked out of school too. My parents would never forgive me for not paying the insurance."

Carlos was a master negotiator, and knew when he had the upper hand. In fact, he had uninsured motorist coverage and was fully covered, but he knew this was his chance to take advantage of Kelley. He just hadn't made up his mind what he wanted to do with this innocent and unsuspicious college girl.

Carlos told her to leave the office and she went to work, teary eyed, wondering about how she could ever repay that kind of money. Her finances were already terrible. She had trouble paying for her rent and tuition, and her student loans were never big enough.

The next day Carlos called her into his office again right after she got to work.

"Kelley, I have a solution for you. But I am not sure you will agree to this. If you don't agree to it I plan to turn you in to the police and press charges so listen carefully."

She was sitting facing him and began to get teary eyed again. "Please don't do that. I will do anything I can to repay you."

"Kelley, I have a way you can earn enough money to pay me back, but it will be a big sacrifice for you. I can open a custom pizza delivery service, and you will be making all the deliveries. You will be expected to provide special services to the customers."

He paused to gauge her reaction.

"Anything you say." she said, now crying. Big tears were streaming down her cute cheeks. She still had no idea what he was implying.

"The customers that you deliver the pizzas to will expect you to show them your body and let them touch you." He paused, studying her reaction. "You will be expected to have sex. Are you willing to do that?"

She was stunned. Her head felt dizzy and she closed her eyes, thinking. She had no choice she told herself.

"I will have, uh, sex, you mean I will ...." she couldn't bring herself to say the words.

"That is your only option." Carlos knew he was driving the deal home.

"Yes, sir." she said, looking down at the floor. "But what kind of sex?"

"You will be expected to give blow-jobs, and let customers fuck you. You understand that?" Carlos had not really expected her to give in so easily.

She gulped. She didn't know what to say. Her first and biggest fear was not of being taken advantage of but that she could not satisfy the men she would be offered to. "I am kind of inexperienced at that, but I will try, if that is what you want me to do."

"Okay, then show me how willing you are and stand up right here and strip for me. I want to see your body."

"In front of you?"

"Yes of course, in front of me. You are going to be getting naked in front of lots of strangers if you agree to do this, so you should get used to being naked in front of me right now."

She stood up, feeling bewildered, and began pulling her t-shirt over her head. Then she slowly pulled off her shoes and pulled down the shorts she was wearing. Carlos was admiring her smooth thighs and tight stomach.

"Come on, the bra and panties too."

"Oh" she said, sounding disappointed, as if she could be naked while still wearing her underwear. She unsnapped her bra and then trying to hide her breasts, pushed her panties down.

"Put both hands on top of your head, Kelley."

Her eyes widened. She felt even more vulnerable like this. She had never felt so exposed, being ordered to strip. He sat back and stared at her body. She had nice "B" cup tits, with pretty brown areolas, and eraser size nipples that were already hard in the cold air conditioned office. Her pubic hair was like an untamed jungle of reddish-brown hair. Her body was firm and smooth. Her creamy-white thighs were a little wider than her chest, but still nicely rounded and very smooth.

"Now, turn around and face the wall."

Now she was completely humiliated. She blushed as she turned around. She knew he was looking at her ass. She jumped when he put his hand on her ass and stroked and squeezed her nicely rounded buttocks gently using both hands.

"Spread your legs wider Kelley." He touched the insides of her thighs, and she reacted by moving her feet to a wide stance. He was admiring the dimples above her buttocks.

"Now bend over at the waist."

"Oh my god" she squeaked as her cheeks reddened. She felt totally humiliated, bent over with her ass towards her boss.

"Take your hands and pull open your butt cheeks for me."

"Okay, I am so embarrassed." She said as she did this, still stunned and wondering why he wanted to see her exposed like this.

"Nice little ass you have Kelley, and a very pretty pussy. I think you will do very well at what I have in mind once you get more comfortable with it."

"Have you had a lot of boyfriends that you have slept with?"

"No, just two."

"Have you given them head before?"

"Yes, my first boyfriend always wanted sex so I gave him those so he would be satisfied."

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"How about anal sex, have you had anal sex?"

"Oh, No I haven't. I was afraid it would hurt."

"Well it is time you learned to do that."

Kelley was just beginning to realize the commitment she was about to make. She was accepting it as if it was her due punishment, but struggling to realize what she was doing.

"I ....I really have to do all that?"

"Yes Kelley, you will have to let guys fuck you, and you will have to give them head. That's the deal. If you don't want to do it I can always go the other route and call the police."

"No sir, I will do it. I am just a little inexperienced at sex."

"Go ahead and get dressed. Take the rest of the day off and come back tomorrow. I want you to think about this before you sign a contract."

"I have to sign a contract?"

"Of course, if you are going to make a promise, we need to have our agreement in writing. I am going to invest money in this new venture so I expect you to be committed and obligated. You understand if you do not keep your contract to me you will likely go to jail."

The next day she came to work, depressed and still in denial about what she was going to do, but accepting that this was her fate to do as Carlos requested. She had shared her dilemma with no one, especially not her roommates, because she thought they would make fun of her. She was so depressed that she just stayed in bed and skipped classes that day. She had rationalized this for herself, thinking this would be a new experience that would be good for her. She would have sex with a few guys and her nightmare would be over. Just like that. No one would have to know, she told herself. It would just be a secret between Carlos and herself.

Carlos sat her down and showed her the contract he had written up.

"I, Kelley Reese, being 21 years of age, freely and of my own volition agree to provide certain services to clients of Red Box Pizza at no charge, as follows:

Red Box Pizza LLC is in the business of selling and delivering pizza. Customers will pay Red Box Pizza LLC for these pizzas in advance and I will be compensated at the normal hourly rate for pizza delivery as specified by Red Box Pizza LLC. As a voluntary action on my part, to encourage, promote, and reward the customers of Red Box Pizza LLC, I will freely allow those customers to have intimate sexual contact with me for my sole personal benefit. I understand I will not be compensated by the clients of Red Box Pizza or by Red Box Pizza LLC for these additional services.

Red Box Pizza LLC will give me credits that have no cash value for providing these services. I agree to continue until no less than the total of 25, 000 credits are reached. When I reach the 25,000 credits they will be convertible to a share interest in Red Box Pizza, LLC, at the rate of 100 credits per share. These credits will be accrued as follows:

a. For each customer of Red Box Pizza LLC that I voluntarily allow and persuade to ejaculate in my mouth I will get eight credits.

b. For each customer of Red Box Pizza LLC that I voluntarily allow and persuade to penetrate my vagina or my anus, or both, and allow to ejaculate inside my vagina or anus, I will be given twenty eight credits.

c. For any customer that I voluntarily persuade to allow me to provide cunninlingus services for I will be given eighteen credits if she reaches orgasm.

d. I will voluntarily expose my breasts on request by customers and will receive no extra credits for doing so.

e. I will also voluntarily and freely allow customers to touch any part of my body and will receive no extra credits for doing so.

I agree that the judgment of an agent of Red Box Pizza LLC as to when I have fulfilled the requirements for receiving these credits will be the final decision.

I agree to hold Red Box Pizza LLC harmless for any liabilities or legal issues that may arise, and agree that Red Box only employs me to deliver pizza, nothing more. All of the above services are done by my free will for my own gratification and satisfaction. I agree to hold any agents or employees of Red Box Pizza LLC harmless for any liabilities or legal issues arising due to my actions.

I agree to allow Red Box Pizza LLC to take photographs and/or video of me while performing any of the activities described, and to give them full release and exclusive ownership of all rights to these images and consent for them to be used for commercial purposes and distributed in any way that meets the needs of Red Box Pizza LLC.

I agree to wear only the uniform that Red Box Pizza LLC provides while I am at work and making deliveries. I agree not to substitute or add clothing to the uniform I am provided. I am fully aware that these may be very revealing and consent to that.

I agree to let Red Box Pizza LLC use temporary tattoos on my body as needed for promotional purposes. I will also allow Red Box Pizza LLC to groom me as deemed appropriate by Red Box Pizza LLC.

I agree that I will provide services like the above a. through e. for all of my coworkers for no credits for the purpose of providing them incentive to assist me in my endeavors to provide my services to the clients of Red Box Pizza LLC.

Signed_______________________Kelley Reese"

She gulped, really didn't read it, and just signed it. Carlos didn't bother to give her a copy.

At that point, Carlos looked at her and said, "Get undressed. I will show you your new uniform."

As she undressed he came back into the office and handed her a pair of bright red high heels, a red pleated skirt, and a white tube top that said Red Box Pizza on the front in an arched banner over a red-filled circle.

She pulled the skirt up over her waist and realized it didn't even cover all of her butt unless she pushed it down so far it started to fall off. She pulled the tube top over her bare top half and sat down to put on the heels. After she got them on she stood up and staggered a little, trying to balance herself in the tall heels.

"No panties Kelley. No panties, no bra while you are at work. And why don't you paint your nails red. Toes too, ok?"

She sheepishly pulled down her white panties and stepped out of them. Carlos took them from her and put them in his desk drawer.

"Now, kneel down here and suck my cock. I want to see how well you suck cock."

"I have to do that?" She looked at him hoping for pity. Before he could answer she whimpered "okay" not wanting to risk his disapproval. She got down on her knees on the carpet and he helped her unzip his jeans. She hesitated a moment, looking at her boss's cock. She held it gingerly in front of her face, looking up at him and hoping for some sign that she didn't have to do this. She could not hardly believe that she was actually looking at and holding his cock. It was her boss, his cock was in her hand, she thought to herself. She was about to put it in her mouth. She still could hardly believe she was in this situation. The look on his face told her to keep going and she opened her mouth and began to lick his cock gently. As it began to harden she took it deeper and moved her tongue around the head of his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. Soon he was hard and erect and she began to take it as deep as she could, pushing it against the back of her throat hoping to please him.

"Look up at me as you suck my cock. Always look at a man's face while you are sucking on him so he can see your eyes and see that you like what you are doing, understand?"

She managed a mmmph mmph as she bobbed up and down.

"You are doing a good job, try to go a bit deeper and see if you can swallow the whole thing. Put your lips up against my belly. You'll have to hold your breath."

She managed to control her gag reflex and took all of Carlos's cock down her virgin throat.

"Put one hand on my balls. Always play with a guy's balls and before you suck him lick on his balls a little to let him know you appreciate them." Carlos was thinking to himself that Kelley was going to lick on every pair of balls in town before he was done.

She bobbed up and down on Carlos for a while, the whole time using her tongue to massage his cock, and looking up at him with her best puppy-dog eyes.

"Pull down your top. Never give a guy head without taking out your titties for him to see them first and let him play with them first if he wants to."

As Carlos was saying this, he began to talk with some struggle, and he came deep in Kelley's throat.

"Let it get soft in your mouth before you take it out. Then you can lick on it to make sure it doesn't still have come in it or on it."

"Good job Kelley. I think you are a pretty good cocksucker. Now I want to try your pussy. Get up on the desk and spread your legs for me."

She did as she was told and spread her legs wide, leaving her pussy at the edge of the desk. Carlos began to play with her pussy and rub on her clit, making little circles around it with his finger.

"Already wet aren't you?"

"Yes sir. It feels good."

"Did you enjoy swallowing a load of come?"

"I did. I kind of like the taste." She had a sheepish smile on her face, reflecting her lack of confidence.

As she said this Carlos pushed himself up against her and pushed his hard cock into her pussy.

"Lay back and enjoy this Kelley."

She was enjoying it. She felt guilty for getting pleasure from her boss's cock, but she had not had any sex for at least a year now and feeling an experienced cock in her was something new. Carlos was slowly stroking in and completely out of her, rubbing his cock against her clitoris as he re-entered her pussy.

Soon his strokes got deeper and stronger and he came inside her again. As she felt him ejaculating inside her she reached an orgasm and clenched the edge of the desk, shuddering and whimpering.

Carlos let her lay there for a while and then told her to turn over.

She was too relaxed to object to what he started next. He took a bottle of olive oil and splashed a generous amount over the crack of her ass, pushed her legs apart and began to work his finger into her asshole. He admired her brown crinkled butthole for a moment as he touched it. It was perfect, in his estimation. After a few minutes he had two fingers in her ass, and then inserted three. At this point he began to work his cock slowly, very slowly into her tight virgin asshole.

"Please, be gentle, I never did this before." she said quietly.

He now had his cock fully inserted but still had not gone deep into her ass.

"Now I am going to give you the whole thing Kelley. So just relax and you will realize this feels as good as anything else you have tried. It may hurt a little, but just try to relax and that will turn into pleasure. You need to learn to take cocks in your ass, because you have a very nice ass."

"Mmmmmm. I want to feel it in me. I like this. Give it to me." She was getting a little louder now, and was definitely starting to enjoy and even lust for his cock. There was a burning sensation around her ass but somehow that pain was turning her on even more. She was even trying to push back as he began pushing his cock deeper into her ass. After he reached as deep as he could go into her ass, he began to stroke in and out. Since he had already come twice in Kelley, he knew he could go a long time in her ass and this had been his intention. He wanted her to get a good long ass-fucking for her first time, not just a quick in and out.

He must have stroked her ass for more than ten minutes, and she began to shudder and shake, having orgasms from the sensations. He knew when she reached that point that she would now be willing to have anal sex. She now knew she would get pleasure from it. He pushed deep, hesitated, feeling her contractions, and spurted another load into her butt. She moaned, feeling the sensations that his contractions had created inside her, and came again. As he pulled out she was still whimpering with satisfaction. He looked down and she had gotten so wet she had made a little puddle on the desk and it was dripping onto the floor. He sat down between her legs and admired her cute round ass cheeks, her light brown crinkled ring around her relaxed asshole, and her hair-covered cunt, which was hanging open slightly giving him a view of her pink flower.

"Okay Kelley, you have to learn that when it is over you have to get up and get going. There will be no time to enjoy your afterglow like you have now. Turn over and sit up. Stay where you are and I will be right back."

She sat up on the desk and leaned back on her arms, still feeling the satisfaction of her multiple orgasms, and enjoying the unusual sensation in her butt, something she had never felt before. She felt kind of wet and squishy everywhere between her legs, and still had the taste of Carlos's come in her mouth, she realized.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Red Box Pizza

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds