• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Robert & Beth Ch. 04

Robert & Beth Ch. 04

12

For a better understanding to Beth's evolution to being a hot wife, please read chapters 1-3.

*

The next morning Beth woke up in a panic. "Oh my god, what have I done?" Robert will never forgive me. I cheated on him. I fucked Kurt and the trouble is, I really enjoyed it. I must have been temporally insane. I will have to make it up to him."

Robert was sleeping soundly next to Beth. During the night, he had kicked the covers off.

Beth looked at Robert's flaccid penis, laying across his thigh. Reaching out, she took it in her fingers and lifted it up. Robert did not stir. Lowering her head, Beth brought his cock up to her lips and slowly drew it in. As Beth gently sucked on Robert's cock, she could feel it starting to get hard.

Robert stirred, struggling to wake up. He was have this wonderful dream about a beautiful women giving him a blow job. Looking down, he see it actually happening. The beautiful woman was his own wife, Beth.

"I am so lucky," he thought. He felt the head of his cock sliding into Beth's throat. "What a scene that was last night. Beth was totally into fucking Kurt I really liked watching."

With that thought, Robert came with his semen spiting into Beth's mouth.

Beth lifted her head licking the last residue of creamy liquid from her lips.

With a contrite look on her face, Beth said, "honey, I am so sorry. I never met for things to get out of hand so quickly. All I wanted to do was to give Kurt a blow job, not actually fuck him. Can you ever forgive me?"

Robert replied, "Beth, there is nothing to forgive. I encouraged you to be more open and sensual. Fucking Kurt did not bother me after I saw how much pleasure he gave you."

Beth relaxed. Robert still loved her. She felt closer to him then ever.

A few months went by. They both realized that letting other men fuck Beth was not going to be an every time event, she would continue to dress provocatively and tease when the time was right.

There were many shopping trips. Beth soon obtained a large wardrobe of sexy clothes.

In their town, she stayed conservative most of the time. They saved their outside sexual activities times for trips to the metroplex.

One thing that they loved to do was flash truckers. Beth would dress up in next to nothing and they would cruise the freeways.

Robert would pull up next to a truck and Beth would get the drivers attention. She would smile and nibble on her finger. Unbuttoning her blouse, she would show her braless breasts and pinch her hard pointy nipples. By this time, she would have the trucker's full attention.

Flipping on her back, Beth would pull up her skirt and reveal that she had forgotten her panties. Sometimes, she would suck off Robert with her delectable ass pointed at the driver. More then one would motion for them to pull off the highway. They never did.

Other times they would go into a bar. Beth would go in first and Robert would follow. He sat and watched. If she got in real difficulty, she would text him to bail her out.

Strangers would buy her drinks and chat her up. Her skirts were always short. Most tops were low cut or see-thru. Most of the time, she did not wear a bra.

Beth would dance with some of them. During slow numbers, she would rub up against their torso's causing erections. The bolder ones would let their hands roam. Beth didn't seem to mind. In one darker club, she felt a hand slide between their bodies to caress her tits through her blouse. Flicking a button, his fingers slipped in and played with her breasts. It didn't take long before her nipples were rock hard.

Another time, Beth was sitting a the bar talking with a guy that had bought her a drink. She felt his hand reach out and rest on her leg. This was an evening that Beth had worn one of her shortest skirts. It had ridden up to the edge of her thong. His hand played with her bare leg seeking admittance to her inner thighs. As it moved higher, Beth finally reached down and pushed it away.

Robert, sitting close by, enjoyed watching Beth getting felt up. His cock was stiff as he imagined her fucking these strangers.

Beth was always totally aroused. Many of the men wanted to take her out to their cars or go to their rooms. She always deferred until that one night.

They had gone to a hotel with a bar. Beth wore a skirt that came down about four inches above her knees, a thin peasant type blouse and a thong.

Chuck was a mechanic. Mid '30's with lean type of physique. Beth was always attracted towards this type of man.

Chuck sat in a booth and gazed over everyone in the bar. Seeing Beth seated at the bar, he decided to buy her a drink. Walking over and seating himself next to Beth, his drink offer was accepted. He noticed her wedding rings, but did not see her husband anywhere.

Conversation ensued. Yes, she was married. Her husband in the hotel, but she wasn't sure if he was coming down. He had told just go have a drink and stay out of trouble.

They had a couple more drinks then the music started up. Chuck asked her to dance.

Beth moved into Chuck's arms and wrapped her hands around his shoulders. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her against his lean body.

Beth could feel his cock getting hard as they danced. His hands drifted down to her luscious ass and squeezed her tight cheeks. He whispered in her ear how sexy she was and she was the most gorgeous women he had met in a long time.

Robert had come into the bar and was watching from across the room.

Beth, finding herself really turned on by this stranger, leaned in and nibbled on his ear. Chuck reacted. He turned Beth's head and kissed her.

Beth returned the kiss, sucking on his tongue as it entered her mouth.

They broke apart and Chuck asked Beth if she would join him in his booth. Beth agreed. As she slid into the booth, her skirt rode up to expose her tiny thong. Already wet from her arousal, Chuck could see her pussy outlined in her underwear. Beth did move her hemline down, but it didn't go too far.

Chuck turned Beth's head and kissed her. As their tongues came together, the he reached down in between her thighs and caressed her hot flesh. His fingers moved higher until they encountered the gusset of her panties.

Beth was loosing control fast. She felt her hand being pulled down. He had unzipped and Beth grasped his hard cock. She massaged it with her fingers, longing to lean down and suck on it.

His fingers that were caressing Beth's pussy through her panties slipped underneath and protruded deep into Beth's vagina. Beth's orgasm shook her to her core.

"Let's go outside," he pleaded.

"I can't, my husband is here," Beth replied breathlessly.

As his fingers saw in and out of Beth's pussy, he whispered in her ear.

"He must like to watch. Look what we have done so far and he hasn't objected."

Beth's hand continued to pull and tug on Chuck's erection. It felt really good. "Maybe I can go outside for a while. Robert would be close by," she thought.

Reaching a lust driven decision, Beth agreed. She moved out of the booth. As she did, her skirt rose up to her waist delighting most of the men there.

They walked toward the back entrance. She was followed by her new lover and Robert. She hardly was 10 steps out onto the parking lot before Chuck caught up with her and they embraced. As he kissed her, Chuck's hand slipped inside her blouse and felt her breasts. Tugging at her nipples, he muttered in her ear.

"My car is right over there. Let's climb in and fuck.

Beth hesitated. "Chuck, you are really hot, but I just want to make out for a while.

Chuck thought for a moment, looked up and saw Robert standing a few feet away.

He looked at the green eyed beauty standing before him. Her blouse had slipped down and her skirt was riding high on her legs.

"Maybe, once we are in the car, she get so turned on, that we will end up fucking anyway," he thought.

"Ok honey, that sounds good. Let's go"

As they walked towards Chuck's car, he tugged Beth's skirt up and revealed her bare ass to Robert and a couple of other guys that had followed them out.

"Chuck, don't do that. Somebody might see, Beth protested."

"Don't worry sweetie, it is just us and anyway, I think you like to be seen."

Beth didn't say a word as she realized that he was right.

Reaching the car, Chuck and Beth climbed into the back seat. He drew Beth tight against him and tugged her blouse all the way down. She pulled Chuck's head into her chest. Sucking on her nipples, Chuck reached between Beth's legs and pulled her thong off. Now he had full access to her cunt.

After fingering Beth for a while, Chuck released his stiff erection and moved to fuck her. As she felt his cock seeking to enter her, Beth jerked away and told Chuck, "No. Let me suck you off instead."

Chuck sat up. He was no rapist and if she wanted to suck him off, so much the better. As he was thinking about this, he saw Robert staring at him with a menacing look on his face. At this point, he knew he had made the right decision.

Turning to Beth, he pulled her hand towards his hard prick and said, "Sorry about that, but I had to try. You are so beautiful. I bet that you can really give great head."

Beth's heart melted. Chuck was being really good about this. Grasping his cock in her hand, Beth moved her head down.

Chuck's cock didn't look as thick as Roberts but maybe it was a bit longer.

She kissed the head, her tongue wiping away the pre-cum.

Beth lowered her head down his stalk enveloping it totally.

It lodged in her throat a bit. She held it there sucking deeply. After a moment, her head begin an up and down motion, her lips compressing into a tight oval ring.

Robert was turned on. To see his sweet wife, sucking the cock of a stranger was almost overwhelming. Part of him wanted to drag her away, but the other part wanted to join in and fuck her. In the end, all he could do was watch.

Chuck wrapped his hands around the back of Beth's head. He drove his penis in and out of her succulent lips. Beth cupped his balls and then teased his asshole with her fingernails. She could feel him tremble and tense up. He erupted spewing cum deep into Beth's mouth. She swallowed it all.

As Chuck laid back in bliss, he whispered in her ear.

"That one of the best blow jobs I have ever had and I think your audience liked it too."

Beth, startled looked up to see Robert smiling at her and two other faces. Guys she had danced with in the club.

Instead of rushing to get her clothes on, Beth just laid there letting them enjoy the sight of her naked body.

Eventually Beth did get dressed. Chuck gave her a final kiss and asked, "When can we get back together?"

"Not tonight, maybe some other time when we are in town."

As she turned away, she saw the two other guys standing there hoping they might get a chance at her succulent lips.

She looked at Robert hopefully, but he shook his head no. Looking at the bulge in his pants, she knew that she was going to be fucked hard later. Looking at her admirers, Beth smiled and then walked to their car with Robert.

On the way home as Beth was nursing his cock, Robert asked, "did you want to fuck him?" She looked up and replied, "Yes and no. I knew I wanted to suck him, but I was a bit scared of having him inside of me. It just didn't feel right."

A couple of weeks after Beth's adventure in the bar, Robert received a call.

"Hey Robert, why don't you and Beth come over to our house for a few drinks. It has been a while."

It was Ken Williams. Robert's cock stirred at the thought of seeing Ken's hot wife Jennifer. He had not forgotten the time he saw her in that bikini.

"Ken, I am looking forward to it. Anything we can bring?" replied Robert."

"Just that cute wife of yours. I always look forward to seeing her."

Robert smiled to himself at Ken's comment.

"He may get to see a lot more of her than he thinks."

Beth stood in her bedroom trying to decide on clothes.

Asking Robert, "What should I should wear, honey?"

"How about just your hi heels"

"Well I am sure Ken will love that," Beth replied with a smirk.

Robert laughed and then suggested, "Your jean mini skirt would be good. I know Ken would love eyeballing your legs!"

"Yeah, and while he is doing that, you will be checking out Jennifer."

Robert didn't say a word because Beth was right.

He watched as Beth slipped on a thin bra. It didn't hide much. Beth's aureoles and nipples were clearly outlined. Coupled with a light, low cut blouse, it was virtually transparent. She added a jean mini skirt. It hemmed out about six inches above her knees. That was standing. Sitting, it rode up and Robert could see Beth's panties. He knew that Ken would really love it.

Robert continued to be amazed at the way Beth had changed. He didn't understand why Beth's teasing and allowing other guys to take liberties with her turned him on so much. Further more, Beth seemed to embrace it. He wondered if the change in their lifestyle was fulfilling an unrecognized need in both of them.

As Beth and Robert walked into the Williams home, Ken couldn't believe his eyes. There was Beth Thomas, very conservative Beth, wearing a mini skirt and he could see the tops of her tits bulging out her blouse.

"God, does she ever look hot" he thought as Beth walked into his arms for a welcome hug. As Beth planted her whole body against Ken, Jennifer did the same to Robert. As the couples broke apart, the guys were already getting hard.

Ken and Jennifer had been married seven years. She was a beautiful, 5'4", blue eyed, honey blonde. Every since their engagement, Ken had been after her to be more sexy. It didn't take much. She loved the attention she got from all men, young and old.

After drinks were served, Ken and Jennifer sat across from the Thomas's. Beth's skirt rode up and before she crossed her legs, she let Ken have a quick look at her treasures.

None of this went unnoticed by Jennifer. She had a button up skirt and a peasant style blouse on. She smiled at Robert, as part of her tits rose out of her blouse aided by her push up bra. After a bit, Jennifer went into the kitchen to prepare more drinks. Reaching down to the bottom of her skirt, she loosen three buttons baring her legs to mid thigh.

Talking to her self she said, "If Beth can show her legs to my husband, the least I can do is to return the favor. I am sure Ken won't mind as he is always after me to expose myself to other men."

She always had dressed revealingly as Ken had encouraged her to do so. The day Robert had come to return some tools, she was aware of his eyes roaming over her body. She didn't have to take them in the house at that moment, but she wanted to tease just a little. She knew that the sight of her bare ass would drive Robert nuts.

Both of the guys had hard-on's for the other's wife. The stage was set.

The couples lingered over drinks. Sexual tension was high as the women continued to flaunt themselves in front of their husbands.

During a lull in conversation, Ken mentioned that they had a new game if Beth and Robert were interested.

Robert asked, "How does it work?"

Ken replied, "It is a board game called Husbands and Wives. It has a spinner with six numbers. You spin and where you land you have to follow directions. Directions include drinking, kissing and draw cards. There are 2 card decks, one mild and the other wild. It can get pretty interesting as some of the cards involve the players striping. Beth and Robert looked at each other. An unspoken signal passed between them.

Beth spoke, "We are up for it, how about you Jennifer?

Jennifer said, "Sounds like fun" as she looked at Robert.

Beth went first. She landed on a square that instructed her to take a drink.

Ken then landed a mild card slot. He drew a card and read it out loud.

"How old were you when you had sex for the first time."

Ken thought back. "I was 15. She was a friend of my parents. Now days, it would be called molestation. I certainly did not feel molested. Mom and Dad never did find out."

Beth landed on another drink spot. She already had more then her normal amount. She was feeling very relaxed. She leaned back and her legs separated a bit. Ken could see Beth's panties. Quite the view that she was providing. His erection was outlined in his tight pants. He wondered if he was going get the chance to go fuck this green eyed beauty. He knew that Jennifer wouldn't mind as along as she could have Robert.

Robert had the next turn and landed of a mild card spot. He read the card.

"Dance for 2 minutes with any player."

He thought of Jennifer for a moment and then asked Beth to dance with him. Beth slowly got up stumbling a bit and melted into Robert's arms. Their bodies molded together.

Beth could feel his stiff cock pushing against her.

"Honey, you seem to be turned a bit," Beth whispered.

"Is she getting to you?"

"She is," Robert responded. "I would guess you are drawn to Ken the way you have been so careless. He can't seem to keep his eyes off of you."

Beth didn't say a word and the song ended.

Jennifer went next. She spun and landed on a kissing spot. No instructions except to kiss a player of her choice. She thought for a moment and then leaned over and kissed Beth on the cheek. As she did the front of her blouse sagged open. Robert stared at her cleavage, her tits just barely covered by her bra.

Beth landed on a drinking spot. Ken landed on a mild spot and drew a card. He read it out loud.

"Do you like for your wife to wear sexy clothes in public?"

Ken looked at Jennifer, gave her an evil smile and said, "As much as possible. I love other guys checking her out knowing that she goes home with me."

Beth looked at Jennifer and asked, "Is that true Jen?"

Jennifer, feeling somewhat embarrassed said, "Yes it is. I love the attention I get. It is good to know I still got it!"

Robert chimed in, "You defiantly still have it Jen!"

"Thank you Robert" Jennifer replied as she shifted in her chair allowing her skirt to fall open. She had Robert's attention as he gazed at her soft thighs.

Robert spun and had to take a drink. Then it was Beth's turn. She spun and moved her piece forward and landed on the wild spot. She drew a card.

Reading to the group it said, "Flash the room."

Beth thought for a moment, stood up, turned her back to the group and unbuttoned her blouse. Turning back around, she exposed her tits to everyone barely covered by her thin bra. Her nipples spiked with excitement as she saw Ken's pants shift as his cock expanded. After about 30 seconds, she pulled the blouse closed with just one button.

Jennifer spun the wheel. She landed on another kissing spot. It read "Kiss anyone there except your spouse." Jennifer got up, walked over to Robert and sat on his lap.

She moved her head toward Robert. Their lips met and Jennifer opened her mouth inviting Robert's tongue in.

Robert didn't wait. Entering Jennifer's month, his tongue wrestled with hers. Feeling his erection poking her in the ass, she wiggled her hips, driving Robert crazy. All he wanted to do, was to fuck this blonde haired beauty. Somewhere, just within their perception, a voice said "times up!" Reluctantly, they separated.

It was Beth's turn to spin the wheel. It landed on wild. Drawing the card, it stated:

Remove one article of clothing.

Beth stood up. Smiling at Robert and Ken, she slowly shimmered out of her jean mini skirt. Now it was just the thong covering her. The outline of her cunt could be seen through the small piece of thin cloth. Turning around, Beth bent over to retrieve her skirt. Her naked butt cheeks were fully exposed to the lecherous eyes of Ken and Robert.

More more rounds were played and by that time both girls were down to their bras and thongs and the guys to their briefs. Robert and Ken both had massive hard-on's. Each wanted to fuck the other's wife.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Robert & Beth Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds