• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • In Sickness and in Health

In Sickness and in Health

12

Welcome - A few explanatory notes.

1. This is not a BTB story. While I occasionally enjoy reading those, especially if they are creative, this is not one. If you think the only response to cheating is a scorched earth campaign, please read no further. You will not only be disappointed, but angry.

2. While there is quite a bit of reference to sex in the story, there is no explicit behavior described in detail.

3. This is a work of fiction. However, I do know quite a bit about the type of personal and family circumstances described here.

I hope you enjoy.

*

MARCH 4 -- EVENING

Matthew and Maureen Stewart sat in bed and watched the political debate.

"Okay, that is just ridiculous. Can it get any more adolescent? Now they are talking about penis size. These guys are clowns."

Maureen looked up from her grading. "Well, you didn't tell me this debate was about penis size. That's definitely more interesting than these art museum reaction reports. Why are they talking about penises?"

"One of them thought his masculinity was being questioned, so he started talking about how big his hand is."

"I don't understand. What's that got to do with penis size?"

"Come on, Maureen. I thought all girls learned that when they were teens. The folk wisdom goes that if a man has big hands and feet, he has a big penis."

"What? I've never heard that. Is it true."

Matt laughed. "Well, I've never done any real research on the subject -- not that there's anything wrong with that. But there probably is some correlational relationship."

Maureen smiled. "How about if we turn off this silly debate and do some research? Come here, Big Foot. Bring those big hands over here."

Maureen and Dr. Matt Stewart, aged 33 and 41, had been married for 11 years. They met when Maureen was an undergraduate at the same university where Matt served his medical residency. She was an all-conference volleyball player, and was taken to the ER at University Hospital with a concussion. For Dr. Stewart, called in for a neurological consultation, it was love at first sight. As soon as he saw the 6'0" volleyball player, with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, freckles, and a figure with curves in all the right places, he was smitten. He took a personal interest in her treatment, and a few weeks later they began dating. Matt found Maureen's shy, yet fun and passionate personality a wonderful antidote for the serious nature of his work. Maureen was attracted to Matt's 6'1" thin yet muscular and athletic body -- Matt had played lacrosse as an undergrad, and he worked to stay in shape. Most of all, he made her laugh. And she could tell he was proud to be seen with her. A year after her graduation with a degree in Art Education, they were married. After 11 years, they were happy and still attracted to each other in a way that kept their marital bed -- and various other pieces of furniture around the house -- in constant use.

Maureen taught art at South High School. Matt, after several years in neurological practice, was spending more time these days in research. His focus was the treatment of brain injuries in young children. Maureen could not have children, and the Stewarts found their work as a way to give of themselves to the next generation.

APRIL 22 -- MORNING

Maureen welcomed her husband just as he brought the last of the groceries into the kitchen. "So Chef Matthew, what's the menu for this special occasion?"

"Since we are celebrating Annie's engagement, I thought we would have grilled swordfish with a cucumber dill sauce, grilled asparagus, jasmine rice, and a tomato and arugula salad with those tomatoes you just picked from our garden. And for dessert, our own strawberries with homemade whipped cream and balsamic drizzle."

"Wonderful, as always. Do you need me to do anything?"

"No honey. You entertain the guests and I will take care of the food. Oh -- and don't forget. Don't look too beautiful tonight. After all, we don't want Annie's fiancé to be looking at you instead of her."

"Little chance of that," Maureen replied. "He sees me every day in school, and I'm sure he only has eyes for Annie."

Annie Kohr was an English teacher at South, and Maureen's best friend. Physically, the two couldn't be more different. While Maureen's appearance brought to mind the tall and strong Amazon women from ancient Greek mythology, one look at Annie and you would immediately think "pixie." At just 5,' with short blond hair and bright blue eyes, she was adorable. And she had a personality to match. In addition to teaching English, she also coached the high school gymnastics team. A year ago Annie met Scott Armstrong at a teacher's conference. They started corresponding, began dating, and he transferred from Garden View High to South to begin this school year, accepting a position as an English and drama teacher.

"So Maureen, tell me about Scott? Is he good enough for Annie?"

"Well, I don't know if anyone is good enough for Annie, but she thinks so. He's tall -- I would say about 6'4." Broad shoulders, black hair. He's popular with the female students -- that's for sure. And some of the teachers like to look at him. From what I've seen he's a good teacher, and pretty charismatic."

"So, he's good looking?"

"Well, I suppose so, if you like the classic tall, dark and handsome athletic type. But you know me -- I like the nerdy lab rats myself."

"I know. Good thing for me."

APRIL 22 -- EVENING

Maureen greeted the newly engaged couple at the door. Matt came out of the kitchen, and couldn't help smiling. The difference in height was so striking as to be comical.

"Welcome, Scott. I'm Matt Stewart. Great to finally meet you." As Scott and Matt shook hands, Matt was taken by the size of Scott's hand. With only a difference of a few inches in height, his hands were much larger than Matt's. "Come on in."

Matt hugged Annie. "Congratulations! Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? Etiquette says we are supposed to congratulate the man, not the woman. Scott, you are to be congratulated. Annie is the best!"

They sat down to dinner. Annie had warned Scott that the Stewarts do not drink alcohol. She told him that this was due to Scott's time being constantly on call, when he never wanted his ability compromised. She also knew, but didn't say, that Maureen had grown up with an alcoholic father, and refused to date any man who drank. Iced tea was the beverage of the evening.

As they were enjoying the swordfish, Scott turned to Matt. "Dr. Stewart...er, I mean, Matt, I am fascinated by your research. Tell me about your most recent article in the New England Journal of Medicine."

"Oh no!" responded Maureen. "There goes the evening."

"Matt, I have to warn you about Scott. Don't think for a second that he sits around reading medical journals. When I told him we were coming here for dinner, and he found out that what you do, he did some research of his own. I had no idea you were sorta' famous."

So, as the two couples left the dining room and moved to the back deck to enjoy the early spring evening, Matt and Scott talked brain chemistry, and Maureen and Annie began discussing wedding plans.

At different points in the night, Matt noticed Maureen looking at Scott. He didn't think much of it. After all, Scott was a good looking guy, and his wife was allowed to look.

"Scott," Maureen interrupted the men's conversation, which had turned to sports. "I understand you played college basketball."

"I did, but had to give it up after my freshman year. I broke two fingers, and it's kind of hard playing piano with mangled fingers."

Annie jumped in. "Scott honey, play something. The piano is in the front room."

The two couples moved back into the house and gathered around the piano. Scott played a Scott Joplin tune, then a portion of Rhapsody in Blue, while Annie sat beside him.

When he finished Maureen commented, "Scott, let me see your hands. They are so big!" She held her hands in Scott's, then took Annie's hand and held it next to Scott's. His dwarfed the hands of both women. "Wow!" Your paws are huge. I thought Matt's hands were big, but they are puny compared to yours."

Later, that evening, Maureen and Matt debriefed.

"So, what do you think of Scott?" Maureen asked.

"Well, he seems nice enough, if you like that sort of thing."

"What sort of thing?"

"You know, handsome, good conversationalist. He did ask about my research. Not even my loving wife does that."

"Yes I do. Whenever I really need to get some sleep I ask you to tell me all about it. Better than sleeping pills. However, tonight, I am not interested in sleep. You've got something I want, and I want it now. Come here, sailor. Want to get lucky?"

JUNE 9 -- LATE AFTERNOON

Maureen was working on a ceramics project in the home studio Matt had built for her in what used to be an old barn. Half of the barn was the studio, the other half, separated by a plankboard wall, was a home gym.

As Maureen finished up her work at the kiln, Annie came through the double doors.

"Maureen, it's over! I caught the asshole fucking his student teacher. I went to his apartment after school and walked right in on them, on the living room couch. He didn't even pull out. He just looked at me, said 'Sorry, Babe,' and kept right on drilling her. And she looked at me and laughed - the slut!"

Maureen hugged Annie and they both started to cry, loud enough that Matt could hear the sobs as he worked out on the elliptical in the next room.

"I hate that son-of-a bitch."

That night Matt awoke to Maureen having a nightmare. "Noooooooo! Nooooooooo!"

"Honey, honey. It's okay. I'm here." Matt said as he hugged her close.

"Oh my god, Matt. It was terrible."

JUNE 18 -- EVENING

"So, how was the last day of school?" Matt asked Maureen, as they sat on the deck and ate a dinner of burgers and grilled veggies.

"Well, my art room was already cleaned up, so I spent it helping Annie finish her book inventory. She received her transfer to Westside High, which is for the best."

"I don't get it," Matt said. "Why does she have to transfer? Asshole (which was how all three of them now referred to Scott) is the one who screwed his student teacher. How does he even get to keep his job?"

"Well, according to my sources in HR -- no one will say anything on the record -- she was no longer technically his student teacher since she had finished her assignment and her year was over. And since she was of age and it was not on school property, it is not any of the school's business. But I was talking to one of the art teachers at Garden View High, where Asshole used to teach, and she said he was a wild man over there. Rumor has it that he slept with at least five of the female faculty members in one school year.

"Wait a minute," Matt responded. "That's just gossip."

Maureen continued. "Well, it's not gossip if the teacher I talked to was one of the five."

"Point taken. How is Annie holding up?"

"She will be fine. She's embarrassed, of course. But she is also glad she found out now rather than after they were married. If Asshole couldn't keep it in his pants when they were engaged, it's unlikely he could keep it in once they were married."

SEPTEMBER 23 -- LATE AFTERNOON

Caitlin and Tamara, recent graduates of South High School and home from college for the weekend, met up at the Starbucks across from their former campus.

"Tamara, so how hard is the pre-Med program?"

"Well, it's as hard as I expected. Bio, Chem, P & A, labs, Calculus, plus liberal arts courses. All I do is study. But I'm really glad I'm there. Even though I graduated high in our class, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten in if it weren't for Mrs. Stewart's husband Dr. Stewart writing me that reference and making some phone calls. How do you like being a drama major at State? When are we going to see the name Caitlin Small up in lights?"

"I am so happy. I'm in rehearsals now for my first role. It's a small one, in 'Midsummer Night's Dream,' but I was thrilled to get it. Speaking of drama, I wonder if Mr. Armstrong is around. I would like to see him."

"I bet you would. Still have that crush?"

"Well, can you blame me? He is everything I want in a man, and I bet he's great in bed."

"Okay, okay. I can see the heat rising off your skin. Maybe he's still here. We can go find your Mr. Armstrong. I wouldn't mind looking at him either. I had him for Shakespeare, and it was not easy to concentrate on Macbeth."

Tamara and Caitlin walked into the school, and past Mr. Armstrong's classroom. Seeing it empty, but with his backpack still on his desk, they decided to try the auditorium. They came in the front entrance, and just as they got to the orchestra pit, they heard a funny sound. Caitlin was about to call out to see if Mr. Armstrong was around, but Tamara grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the floor.

"Shit!" Tamara whispered. "Did you see them?"

"What?"

"There -- through the curtain. Back stage!"

SEPTEMBER 24 -- LATE AFTERNOON

Annie and Maureen walked from the house and sat on a bench just outside Maureen's home art studio. Matt was still at his office.

"Maureen, I can't believe we are even having this conversation! He is the world's biggest asshole! Even you said that. What are you thinking?"

"I know Annie. But I'm curious. You told me how good he was in bed. And I've never been with anyone but Matt. Annie, I've only seen three cocks in my life, and two of those were guys I jerked off. I want to know what's like to have a really big one inside me."

Maureen, you have told me that Matt is great in bed, and that he really satisfies you."

"He does. Sex with Matt is wonderful. Every time. But I'm dying to know what a REALLY big cock feels like."

"So, you want to have sex with Asshole just so you can feel the difference. This is plain stupid. He is such a jerk -- he will just use you like he does every other woman. To him you will just be another pussy."

"But that's okay, because to me he will just be a cock. I don't want him, I just want his penis. Remember the old song: 'I used her, she used me, but neither one cared' "

"And what if Matt finds out? Matt is the best husband in the world. What will he do?"

"Matt will never find out. I will be careful. And anyway, it will just be once."

"Maureen, I have never heard you like this. You are a fool. After what Asshole did to me, and everything you know about him, you would risk your marriage..."

"I am not risking my marriage. Matt will never know. It will only be one time. And once I held Scott's cock in my hand, I knew I had to have it."

"Wait -- you held it in your hand? When?"

"Yesterday, after school. Back stage. We were back there together, after all the students left, and we started flirting. He asked me if I wanted to see it, and ... I gave him a blowjob."

"Maureen! You have lost your mind! You could lose your job and your marriage! What if someone saw you?"

"No one saw. No one was there. And after this Friday night, it will all be over. Matt is away at a conference, and Scott and I are getting together at his apartment. Then I will know what it is like, and get back to my life."

"Maureen! First -- do you realize you are calling him Scott and not Asshole. Second, you are not being careful -- or you would never have done that at school. And third, keep in mind that this will not be just your little secret with Asshole. He brags. He will talk. And eventually, it will come out. You are a fool. And one more thing, Maureen Stewart, my best friend - I will not go to Matt, although I am sorely tempted. At least not yet. If this goes on beyond this one night, I will. And I will not lie for you. Matt is too good of a man, and he does not deserve to be treated this way. And I will not be a party to the destruction of your marriage."

SEPTEMBER 25 -- NOON

Matt had caught an early morning flight to Chicago. He tried to be away from home as little as possible, as he has trouble sleeping without Maureen beside him. So, even though his first presentation of the conference was at 10am, he decided to arrive at the conference in the morning rather than the night before.

After the presentation he went to the front desk of the conference hotel and checked in. He grabbed a salad and water bottle from the lobby café and went to his room. He wanted to check his notes for the panel discussion at 2pm. Opening the shades he admired the beautiful view of one of his favorite cities. The Chicago River was just below, with the Trump Tower to the right. Following the panel discussion this afternoon, he planned to take the architectural boat tour through the city. While he and Maureen had taken it before, he knew it would help him relax. He also liked to ask the tour guides hard questions, and see if he could stump them.

He sat down at the desk, poured balsamic dressing on his salad, and took out his iPad. He had mailed his notes to himself, so he checked his email. He found his notes, but then also saw an email from Tamara Augustin. "She's the student that is studying Pre-med at the University. She went with Maureen and me on the missions trip to Haiti last year. What a sweetie. It was great to watch her as she visited the home of her ancestors for the first time. I wonder how her studies are going?"

Dear Dr. Stewart,

I want to thank you for all you have done helping me get into the pre-med program.

I thought about sending this to you anonymously, but that seemed unfair. And I thought about not sending it at all, but that would be even more unfair.

I'm sorry.

Tamara

There were three pictures attached to the email. The first one was dark, but he could clearly see a man standing, holding the head of a woman who was on her knees in front of him. His cock was out, and she was obviously pleasuring him with her mouth. By the equipment in the background, he could tell it was back stage of a theater. "Why would Tamara send this to him?" He opened the second picture. In this one he could clearly see the man. It was asshole -- Scott Armstrong. "This is clearly back stage at South High School. He's an idiot. If anyone sees this, he will lose his job for sure."

Then he opened the third picture. "Oh my god no!"

SEPTEMBER 25 -- LATE AFTERNOON

Scott Armstrong finished his workout at the Y, and walked into the locker room. There he saw Bryce. Bryce had been a colleague of Scott's at Garden View High, where Scott taught before his transfer to South.

"Scott! How you doing man? Still fucking everything in sight?"

"C'mon, Bryce. You know I'm choosy. I only take the best -- and I only take them once."

"I heard you were engaged."

"Didn't work out. She caught me with a tender young thing. It's a shame, though. I really wanted to kind of settle down. Not to give up on my extracurricular activities, but to be a little more domesticated."

"So, you're back to playing the field? Still going after the married ladies?"

"They are the best. They are experienced, appreciative, and they don't get all hung up over me being exclusive. Tonight for example, I am fucking one fine woman. Remember Linda Carter in that Wonder Woman costume. Yeah. And her husband is both a fool and a wimp. Can't give his lady what she needs. After tonight, sweet Mrs. Stewart will never be satisfied with hubby's pencil dick again."

Locker rooms have tiled walls, and sound travels. And in the next row of lockers, Jason Robinson heard the entire conversation -- especially the last sentence.

SEPTEMBER 25 -- EARLY EVENING

Maureen had not dressed for a date with anyone except her husband in years. While she had the kind of body that made men droll like teenagers, she had never wanted that kind of attention from anyone other than Matt -- until tonight. She looked through her closet and realized she really didn't have any dresses that would be considered sexy. Except for one. It was long and green -- matching her eyes -- with a slit that showed off her legs. While the neckline wasn't what would be considered plunging, with her body her ample cleavage would be visible. Anyway, she wasn't going dancing or out to dinner. She was going to Scott's apartment. And underneath the dress, she was wearing something special, that she had bought just for the occasion. She knew it was just the kind of thing that Matt would enjoy -- just the kind of thing that would make him hard -- make him want her and aggressively take her. But she couldn't allow herself to think of that - think about Matt, her darling husband. Not now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • In Sickness and in Health

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds