• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared with a Woman

Shared with a Woman

I met a girl in my biology class named Lorraine. She said she thought I was pretty and asked if I would have lunch with her. She touched my arm as she asked this and I thought she might be a lesbian coming on to me. I had never been with a woman before.

I said, "Thank you for the compliment and the invitation but you should know I'm straight, totally heterosexual. Besides, I never play with others without my husband. I don't cheat on him."

She laughed, a lovely musical laugh. Lorraine was beautiful, tall like me with long dark hair, nice full breasts, legs that went on forever, smoldering dark eyes and a sexy little smile. If I was to ever think of being a lesbian, it would be with someone like her. She said, "Don't worry, I'm not a lesbian. I've never been with a woman either. But I admit I'm curious. I'm attracted to you and wanted to get to know you better. Have lunch with me. I promise not to bite -- unless you want me to."

We both laughed at that and I agreed to have lunch at a popular sidewalk cafe near campus. After my 11:00 class I walked over to the restaurant and saw Lorraine already sitting there at a table for two. We had yummy egg salad sandwiches on croisants with a shared decanter of wine. We chatted about our classes, about her boyfriends and my husband and how they measured up as lovers (yes girls talk about men just like they talk about us).

It was a fine sunny spring day, not too hot yet in Austin. She was wearing a thin pretty yellow sundress, obviously bra-less and I was wearing short shorts and a halter top, also bra-less. She kept staring at my boobs while we talked and I couldn't help checking hers out too. They were firm and perky like mine but more than my B cup handful. I wished I had bigger boobs sometimes.

She caught me looking at her boobs and said, "I'll let you see and touch them if you invite me over to your place tonight, Signe. Don't worry, we don't have to do any lesbian things if you don't want to. Maybe your husband would enjoy looking at my tits too?"

As she said this she kicked her sandals off and pushed one of mine off with her toes. She started to play footsie with me and put her hand on mine, looking me in the eye with that smouldering look of hers. It gave me the shivers. I had goosebumps on my arms. I asked her, "Would you be willing to play with my husband? We have done threesomes before, but always with other men. Maybe he would like it if I brought a woman home to play with us for a change."

"Hmm what's he like. Is he handsome? Is he a good lover?"

"Yes and no." I took my wallet out of my purse and showed her a picture of John.

"Oh my," she said, "He's quite good looking. Nice and tall like I like them. Not a good lover then?"

"Well, in his defense, he tries hard. It feels really good when he licks my pussy but he never makes me cum and his cock is only 4 inches fully hard so I haven't been able to get off on it either. This is why he allows other men to fuck me. It's the only way I ever get to cum."

"This is nonsense. Any man or woman can make you cum if they know what they're doing. I like his looks and I don't care about his cock size. I prefer oral to fucking anyway. I never have orgasms fucking. If you have me over I will show John how to make you cum. Do you give him blow jobs?"

"Yes, I love sucking his cock. I can take it all without gagging."

"Well, I've been called the blowjob queen. If you let me suck his cock I bet I could show you some things about cocksucking."

"So you want to be our sex instructor?"

"Yes, and if you want to experiment with your bi side, we can do that too."

"To be honest, I don't know if I have a bi side."

"Then why do you have goosebumps on your arms and hard nipples while my toes play with yours under the table?"

"Whoops, busted! Okay, I'll tell John we're having company tonight and after I describe you to him and tell him about your plans, I'm sure he won't mind. Come over around 8:00?"

******

When she arrived at our door, she was wearing a tight, thin, blue leather micro minidress, barely covering her ass cheeks with a big zipper down the front. Afer short introductions she got straight down to business and kissed John on the lips. It lasted a few seconds but when it broke off, he kissed her back, longer this time, with tongue.

She said, "Mmm, nice tongue. I'm going to show you how to put it to good use inside both me and Signe tonight."

I could see her words and kisses were making John hard, his little cock was tenting his pants. She said, "Why don't you show me your bedroom and we can get more comfortable?"

I was happy to see John getting the attention for a change. I said, "You two go ahead. I'll fetch us some drinks. What do you want?"

"I'll have a Shiner beer if you've got it," Lorraine said.

"We do and I'll have one too," John said and kissed her again. This time as he kissed her he pulled the zipper of her dress halfway down and played with her bra-less tits while they kissed.

She said, "Roll the nipple between your thumb and forefinger," already slipping into her instructor role, and he complied. "Yes like that, mmmm, see you're making it hard."

I was actually jealous, not of her but of John. Suddenly I wanted to be playing with her boob too. As if reading my mind, she winked at me and said, "Don't worry, you'll get your chance soon."

John led her off to our bedroom and I went to the kitchen to fetch the beers. By the time I got to the bedroom, they were both naked. Lorraine was stroking his cock and he was fingering her pussy. We all took big swigs of beer.

Lorraine said, "You're overdressed Signe. I'm going to make love with your husband and if you want to watch, you'll need to get naked like us. You should play with your pussy while you watch."

Now I know how John felt when he watched me with other men, jealous but also aroused. I wiggled out of my shorts, pulled my halter top off over my head and I was naked. My hand went to my pussy and I discovered I was already wet.

Lorraine kissed John and their tongues entered each other's mouths. The kiss lasted several minutes and I could see Lorraine's pussy was wet too and her nipples were hard as little pebbles.

When the kiss broke, she lay down on the bed, spread her legs, opened her pussy lips with fingers, showing herself to both of us and said, "I'm going to give your husband the best blow job he ever had, Signe, but he has to eat my pussy until I cum first before I do him."

"I'll give it my best shot," said John.

"No, you WILL make me cum."

John went down on her burying his face in her snatch. I could see his chin moving and knew his tongue was darting in and out of her. She said, "That feels really good honey but you don't quite have it right. May I show you?"

John lifted his wet face from her crotch and nodded. "Yes please."

She spread her pussy lips with her fingers and said, "Touch me where you think my clit is."

He poked around and she said, "No, ouch! that's my pee hole. My clit is a bit higher, it's covered with a little flap of flesh, my clit hood. See?"

She opened her clit hood with her fingers and said, "See the little man in the boat? That's what you need to be licking."

"I think I see it. I'm not sure though."

"Hmm perhaps if I show you Signe's you will understand. It will look a bit different than mine but will be located in the same place. Come over here next to me on the bed Signe."

I was hestitant but she said, "Oh get over your homophobia and get your ass over here. This is all for your John's education and you're the one who will benefit the most from it in days and years to come."

She was certainly right about that so I did what she asked. She said, "Spread you legs sweety," and I did.

She kissed me and I said, "What was that for?"

"That was because I know it made you a little jealous when I kissed John. I knew you wanted to kiss me too."

Then she put her fingers in my pussy and spread me open. A shot of electricity went through my body. Her fingers were so soft and gentle, so different than a man's. I moaned.

She turned to John and said, Her clit's already hard. See it peeking out of it's hood?"

"Oh, yes, so that's it?"

"Yes, now touch mine."

Without hesitation, John lifted her clit hood and rubbed the little nub which hardened to his touch immediately. "Oh yeaaaah, right there! Now lick it. Tongue my clit."

John buried his face in her pussy again and his jaw started moving. "No, no, no, not like that. You're tongue fucking me like before. I'll never cum like that. Let me show you how."

She leaned toward me and said, "Do you mind? It's strictly for educational purposes. It won't make us lesbians."

"Ooo k-k-k-kay. I guess it's alright."

She went down on me. OMG, a woman was going down on my pussy! She did what a man would do if he was a skilled pussy eater, only she was better than any man had ever been. I guess a woman knows best what another woman will like.

She gave John instructions while she licked my clit. "See how I'm dragging the flat of my tongue slowly over her clit? (lllllllllllick). I start just above her pee hole and then drag my tongue through her slit and over her hard little button, keeping the hood open with my finger."

I moaned loudly, her tongue was setting my clit on fire. My hips started to rock and I put a hand on her head, keeping it down in my twat. I felt like a lesbian now and I liked it!

Lorraine said, "See how much she likes it? Do you mind if I make her cum? I think she's close already."

Without waiting for an answer, she licked my clit more. She said, "Hold my hair out of the way so you can see what I do to her next. I'm going to suck that hard clit of hers and shove two fingers up inside her pussy where I will find her g spot and rub it. I bet I can make her squirt."

Her lips fastened on my clit and she sucked it so good. I could feel my orgasm building. Her fingers had found my g spot and were pressing on it as she finger fucked me while sucking my clit. She stopped for a moment and said, "I found her g spot. Put your finger in her next to mine and rub it with me. We'll get her off together."

OMG, now they both had fingers inside me, I was going crazy, gripping the bed sheet, bucking up and down as they pumped in and out and her divine lips made love to my clit. I cried out, "CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG and had my first lesbian orgasm. It was intense. When I stopped shaking she kissed me again and I could taste my cum on her lips. It tasted pretty good and I wondered what hers might taste like.

She turned to John and kissed him too, letting him taste me on her lips. She said, "Now it's your turn to see if you can make me cum like I made your wife cum. You better if you want the superb blow job I promised you."

She laid on her back and spread her legs for him. She looked so sexy, so beautiful. John got on top of her and kissed her. He tried to push his cock inside her but she said, "No!" and pushed him off. She said, "Make me cum with your tongue, just like I did to Signe."

He went down on her and it was obvious he had benefitted from Lorraine's lesson. He carefully opened her pussy with his fingers. Then he lifted her clit hood and exposed her hard clit. He rubbed it with his finger tip. "Oh yes! There! That's the spot, now lick it like I showed you, nice and slow."

I watched John drag his tongue over her clit. Her pussy was oozing and her nipples were hard. I started to believe he might actually make her cum and I got very jealous. He was going to make a stranger cum before he had ever made me cum. I was aroused watching though and rubbed my pussy while he ate hers.

"Suck it baby. Yesssss like that, oooh! Now put fingers in there and find my g spot. It's in the same place as Signe's."

John plunged two fingers inside her pussy, past the knuckles. I could see he was hooking them inside her and he must have found her spot, because she was bucking her hips now wildy, chanting, "Yes, yes, make me cum honey. Don't stop. I'm so close. Suck it harder now."

John was no longer gentle. He was furiously working over her pussy with his fingers and sucking hard on her clitty like it was a little cock. I could tell he was enjoying his new-found power to get a woman off and although this made me jealous, I was happy too, knowing he would be able to pleasure me now. He wouldn't always need other men to do it for him.

And then it happened. John made a woman cum for the first time in his life. Lorraine's breasts flushed red. She arched her back and rubbed them. She screamed his name, "Joooooohn! Oh, oh, oh, cummmmmmminggggggggggggg, squirting, oh, so gooooood! Take your fingers out and drink it all baby!"

I could see him swallowing as he drank her cum. I wanted to cum again now too but it was not to be. After she finished cumming she smiled, looked him in the eyes and said, "Your turn now lover. Lay on your back with your head propped up against the headboard so you can watch me take your cock in my mouth."

John did what she said. I looked at his cock and I swear it was an inch longer than it ever was before. He was so hard, so full of new confidence in his sexual prowess. Lorraine went down on him, doing every trick in the book and then some. When she had every inch inside her mouth she hummed on his cock. She pushed his legs apart and rimmed his asshole with a finger. Then she pushed the finger inside his ass and finger fucked it, in and out, as she bobbed on his cock. He was thrusting his hips, fucking her face. I knew he would cum soon. At least I thought so, but Lorraine suddenly took his cock out of her mouth and just held it, squeezing it, keeping him from cumming.

"Not yet sweety. One of the secrets of a really good blow job is to make it last a really long time. I know it's feeling really good isn't it honey?"

"Yessss, please don't stop."

"Don't worry, I won't, just calm yourself a bit and then I'll do more." Lorraine turned to me and said, "You see, a man loves being in a woman's mouth even more than being in her pussy. They only want to stop and fuck you because they think that's what you want. Maybe that's true for some women but not me. I prefer having my lover's cock in my mouth and I want him to cum in my mouth. But I want it to last a good long time so he will get maximum pleasure from it."

She went back to work on John's cock, licking it from balls to tip and back down again. She took both his balls in her mouth and hummed on them. I could see her mouth working as she rolled his balls around inside her mouth. Then she went back to sucking again, nice and slow, taking his cock in and out, all of it in all the way each time, while looking up into his eyes. He became very agitated, humping her mouth, his hands on her head, and she stopped again, squeezing his cock, keeping him from cumming. Sweet torture!

After he calmed a bit she moved up and pressed her boobs tight around his cock. She sucked just the cock head while he thrust his shaft up and down between her full firm breasts.

Then she did something really nasty. She said, "Lift your legs up and pull them back over your chest." He did this and it presented his asshole to her. She rimmed it with her tongue and then pushed her tongue inside his ass and licked. I could see her pink tongue darting in and out of his asshole, tongue fucking it.

Next she proved to him how turned on all this was making her. She straddled him, rubbed his cock on her clit, and came all over his cock. Then she went right back to sucking it.

Altogether, this blow job lasted almost an hour, much longer than I had ever sucked any man's cock. John usually came in my mouth in less than a minute but Lorraine was really good at postponing his orgasm. Even at the end, she never attacked his cock furiously, bobbing up and down on it fast and hard, like I would have done. She told me it feels better to a man if it goes in and out of the mouth slow for some reason. So she just kept bobbing slow, keeping her eyes locked on his and this time not stopping until he exploded in her mouth.

"Lorraineeeeeeeee! Yes, cummmmminggggggggggggg. AAAAAAAARGH! UNNNNNHH!"

I could see her throat moving as she swallowed all his cum. Well all but the last bit which she shared with me in a kiss. After we kissed I said, "Well, that's it I guess. It's been fun and thank you for teaching him AND ME so well. It will certainly improve our sex life."

"Oh, we're not done yet, Signe."

"What do you mean? John can only cum once in a night and then he's done."

"Wanna bet? I bet he's never experienced what he's about to experience and I bet it will make him hard again. You and I are going to make love now while he watches. You might think it's every man's fantasy to watch another man fucking his wife but really the number one male fantasy is to watch two women making love. I've never done this before myself but I want to try it with you. I want you Signe. Do you want me?"

"Yes Lorraine, I want you. It made me so aroused seeing John make you cum. I wanted it to be me making you cum."

"Well now's your chance darling. Let's 69 and make each other cum simultaneously. It will make John hard again I guarantee. You can suck him off this time but don't swallow. Snowball with me after he cums in your mouth and then we can make love again. I will eat your pussy all night long and I want you to eat mine until the sun comes up."

She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, her wet musky smelling pussy right above my face. I felt her long hair trailing down between my thighs. She pushed my legs apart and went down on me. She had already made me cum once and I knew it would happen again soon. I wanted to please her too so I put my hands on her sexy ass and pulled her pussy down on my mouth. I slid my tongue through her slit, over her clit, and felt her doing the same to mine. Our hips rocked as we tongue fucked each other and we moaned.

We did to each other just like she did to John, making it last long, drawing out the pleasure, stopping for awhile when we got close to an orgasm. It was building and building inside me. She could tell. She lifted her mouth from my pussy and said, "When I'm close next time, I'll tell you and you can let go with me. We'll cum in each other's mouth together."

I looked over at John and saw Lorraine was right about him. He was hard again! Wow, good magic! I knew we would have to have Lorraine over again and again, a new lover for us BOTH to share.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared with a Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 614 milliseconds