• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Groundhog Fuck Day 02

Groundhog Fuck Day 02

Time to wake up... those had been the last words John Dee had heard. He regained his senses slowly and realised he was lying in his bed in his house. He was tired and drowsy, and he wasn't sure what to think.

He thought to himself 'Was that... a dream?'.

He had been torn apart by Mr Davis's bus, his blood splattered against the road. The pain felt so real, and the dream was so long. It was an entire day, dreams don't last that long. Do they?

John got out of bed slowly, he felt so tired. He stumbled out of his bedroom and checked his laptop.

'Monday the 16th of March. It's still Monday... so my assignment is still due.'

John felt relieved, he hadn't failed his assignment after all, he still had a chance to submit it in time this afternoon.

John walked into the kitchen and heard his mother walking around the house. He got out some cereal and made breakfast, while thinking about what a weird experience he had.

'It must have been a dream of some kind, some sort of weird dream phenomenon.'

He thought it was best just to focus on getting ready to leave so he could study for his exam.

Mrs. Dee entered the kitchen wearing her black nightgown, "John, you need to take out the trash."

"Yeah I'm just going to get ready to leave first.", John replied.

"Alright, just be quick, I have to leave for work soon."

John finished breakfast and started cleaning his teeth.

'I've got to get to my two classes, give Matt the $10 I owe him, submit my assignment, buy some milk and get back home in time to get rested for the mathematics exam tomorrow... just like the dream I had,' he thought.

John finished cleaning his teeth and headed for the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He heard his mom say loudly.

John turned to see Mrs. Dee staring him down, he felt like he was having deja vú. Everything seemed so familiar...

"Oh right, the trash". John grabbed the trash and shuffled towards the door to go outside.

"Quickly now! You're going to be late, and don't forget the milk! Good luck with your assignment!"

John disposed of the trash and walked down the street. Birds were chirping and the sun was out. Just like in his dream it didn't feel windy at all, which was a nice change from the previous days in the last week. John saw a pretty blonde wearing a red dress walking down the street, she wore a red skirt with a white shirt, with bright lipstick but looked like she was in her thirties. John recognised her instantly, she looked just like the girl from his dream. John felt very weird... but he dismissed his feelings anyway.

'Just focus on your exam John. You've got a long day today.'

John walked towards her and they both locked eyes for a split second, she smiled at him. John looked down at his feet, and a second later they had passed each other.

John got on the bus, it was Mr Davis again. No big deal, he usually drives this bus route on Mondays. There was nobody on the bus but one other person. The young attractive brunette from his dream. Was it even a dream? John didn't know. The brunette turned her attention to him, then looked back out the window and readjusted her earphones.

'I've already seen this girl before, and also that blonde walking down the street. Jesus, it feels like that movie Groundhog Day. That would be pretty cool... but it's impossible.'

After a ten minute bus ride John arrived at college. He walked past a small asian girl that smiled at him, then a tall blonde girl that looked at him for a few seconds, then an older lady who smiled at him. Every girl he was walking past was smiling at him or otherwise making strong eye contact. This wasn't right, John had never got any female attention in his life.

'Maybe there's something on my face... that's got to be it.'

But a quick detour to the bathroom to check the mirror proved there was nothing wrong with him. And nothing right either. It reminded John of that one time he went to a college party and talked to a pretty dutch foreign girl who actually enjoyed talking to him for some reason. John felt really lucky at the time but he's never had a conversation like that since then.

'Maybe today is just my lucky day again. Might as well enjoy it.'

So John continued walking to class, soaking up the attention and smiling back at the girls. Surprisingythere were no other guys in sight. John literally walked past hundreds of attractive girls, it was like all the hottest college girls were in all concentrated at this one place at this one time.

John got to his first class, he felt great from all the attention, even if he was a little bit tired still. It was Monday morning after all. His mathematics teacher Mr Jeffries talked about what was expected in the exam tomorrow and helped reexplain some of the concepts they should all know. An hour later the class ended.

"Alright class! Remember that the exam will mainly focus on cubic and exponential calculus functions, make sure you study!"

John got up from his seat and left the room, only to walk into a girl who dropped her books as a result.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Said John.

"Ugh... it's okay, watch where you're going."

John helped her with picking up the books. This was the most interaction he's had with a girl in weeks!

The girl snapped a quick "Thanks," and walked away. She was clearly annoyed. John paused for a moment and noticed it was the same girl from his dreams, only this time she didn't call him a creep at least.

Next was history class, as John walked there he continued getting smiles and looks, he was getting pretty accustomed to the whole thing.

'This must be how those good looking frat guys feel all the time,' He thought.

Mrs. Jackson the old history teacher talked about the Battle of Gettysburg and Abraham Lincoln, all extremely boring topics for John. The worst part was that Mrs Jackson talked so slowly that five minutes worth of content took her the entire hour to explain.

John remembered to submit his assignment before the 3pm deadline then headed to the library to study. He also remembered he needed to give Matt the $10, but John just wanted to get some serious study done for his math exam, so he sent Matt a text.

JOHN: Hey man, I'll give you the $10 tomorrow at about 11AM?

Within a few minutes he got a text back.

MATT: Yeah no worries bro

John studied in the library until late at night, and said goodbye to Mr Gray the librarian as he left to get some milk and go home. John walked past a small group of guys, one in particular, a tall bearded man wearing a black jacket smoking a cigar caught his eye. Smoking wasn't allowed on campus, but since it was so late it wasn't like anyone here was going to stop him.

John walked into the cornershop near the bus stop and got some milk. He didn't have enough money for it. Once again John felt deja vu. This day incredibly similar to his dream last night.

"Uhh, I'm a few cents short." John explained to the Russian migrant shop owner.

The shop owner sighed in a friendly way and let him pay with what he had.

"Just remember you owe me twenty cents okay? Have a good night."

John caught the bus back with Mr Davis the bus driver, and after long busy day he finally walked back into his house.

"I'm home!!" He called out.

He heard his mom was in the shower. John grabbed some chips and went on his laptop to read some random forum posts.

His mother walked into the kitchen wearing only a white towel, which John could see her body figure tightly pressed against. Mrs. Dee was forty years old and only five foot eight inches, but her amazing breasts and sexy curvy ass made her look like a goddess. Of course John had never seen her assets in full, but from what he could see he knew she was the sexiest woman he had ever known.

"Hi John, did you get your assignment in?"

"Yeah."

"How did you go?

"We don't get the results until a few weeks."

"There's a good movie on tonight, it has that Bob Jerryson guy in it."

"I've got my math exam tomorrow, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."

"Alright, have a good night."

Mrs. Dee stopped for a moment and hesitated, then leaned over and planted a kiss on John's cheek. John left and got in the shower and thought about his day.

'What a fucking long day. First that weird dream, then all those weird looks and smiles. Also what was up with Mom? Usually she's always yelling at me except when her friends are over.'

Johns thoughts turned to his mom's gorgeous body. It was hard to ignore.

'That towel, and the black night gown she keeps wearing. Man I'm really lucky.'

John felt himself getting hard, and he started jacking off in the shower. He fantasised about having sex with his mom, they were dirty thoughts but fuck it, he was free to fantasise about whatever he wanted.

'I wonder how tight her pussy is... and what her tits look like.'

John came unexpectedly, his cum washing in with the shower water and going down the drain. Immediately a sense of guilt filled him. He made sure to remove all evidence of any sperm left in the shower and cleaned his teeth. He got into bed, revised a few math equations in his head and eventually fell to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Groundhog Fuck Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds