• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Helping the Neighbor Kid Ch. 03

Helping the Neighbor Kid Ch. 03

"Good night Maggie," Tom whispered as he turned off the Sunday night newscast on their TV and flipped off the lamp.

"Good night Dear," Maggie mumbled as she faded off to sleep. It was a wild weekend unlike any other and still a million thoughts raced through Maggie's tired mind. She was asked to lend her son's friend a helping hand - and she certainly did giving him a handjob on Saturday and following it up with a blowjob on Sunday. Had she taken advantage of the situation? Had she not gone far enough? She loved Tom with all her heart, but seeing Jake's huge penis stirred something carnal inside of her. Should she have gone all the way with the young man? Ah well the chance had passed.

Just then, the house phone rang startling the drowsy couple. Tom stumbled out of bed and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Oh good, you are home!" An upset woman's voice replied.

"Who is this?" Tom asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry Tom! This is Joyce from next door!"

"Are you ok?" Tom asked.

Joyce explained that the her and Paul's flight home had been canceled and that they were stuck at the airport until sometime the next evening. Bad weather really wrecked their trip. Now it made it impossible to return home. Joyce asked if Maggie could check in on Jake again the following morning.

"Maggie, can you go check in on Jake tomorrow morning? Joyce is stuck at an airport." Tom asked holding his hand over the receiver.

"Um, yes, sure." Maggie studdered. Maggie immediately got nervous. She could have one last encounter with Jake before his parents got home, and Tom would be at work. Could she? Should she? Maggie's mind raced as Tom said good night to Joyce and returned to bed. Eventually they both faded off to sleep.

The next thing Maggie knew Tom was leaning over her dressed in his blue suit.

"See you tonight," he whispered as he gave her a good bye kiss before leaving for work.

Maggie crawled out of bed and hugged Tom. She told him to have a great day at work. Tom headed for the door and Maggie headed for the shower. She dropped her long night gown and waited for the water to warm. Maggie admired her shapely figure in the mirror. Her curvy hips accentuated her hourglass shape. Not bad for an old lady she thought. Maggie hurriedly showered thinking about enjoying another morning with Jake.

Jake really like the sexy swimsuit Maggie wore for him yesterday, so she planned an even bigger surprise for him this morning. She retrieved a sexy white satin and lace bra and panty set from her dresser along with a matching garter belt and white stockings. She momentarily admired her classic 1950s sexy housewife style in the mirror after she put on her costume. Next she found a floral print dress that hit just below her knees. Jake will be so surprised to know what is waiting under this dress she thought to herself as she walked out the front door.

She rang the door bell and then knocked loudly but still Jake didn't answe the door. She found the hidden key and let herself in. "Jake?!" Maggie called as she entered the house to no response. Maggie quietly made her way to Jake room where she found him still asleep in just his boxer briefs. His large morning wood snaked down his muscular thigh.

"Jake, Jake," Maggie whispered as she approached him. She gently rubbed his shoulder to wake him.

"Maggie? What are you doing here?" Jake asked anxiously.

"Your mother called last night. She didn't call you? Your parents' flight was canceled last night and they can't get home until this evening. Your mother asked me to check on you again this morning."

"Oh, oh ok." Jake responded. "I wish you could stay a while."

"What dear?" Maggie asked.

"You look like you are headed somewhere important in that dress." Jake explained.

"Oh this old thing?" Maggie laughed. "I just threw it on, but if you don't like it, I could take it off."

"Really?" Jake asked. "I'd love to have fun with you again Maggie. It has all been amazing!"

Maggie stood up and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. Jake couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his lover in her sexy lingerie.

"Let me help you out of these," Maggie said as just yanked the young man's underwear off.

"Wow Maggie! You look like a pin up model!" Jake exclaimed as Maggie dropped to her knees.

"And you look like a make porn star sporting this huge dick," Maggie replied.

Maggie took the young man's erection in her mouth. Her left hand stroked his shaft as her right fondled his large testicals. Jake moaned in pleasure as his lover provided him with oral sex.

"Lay back on the bed." Maggie demanded. Jake complied and Maggie crawled in bed with him.

"I want to have sex with you this morning." Maggie whispered, "But I'm afraid I'm going to have to be pretty excited to get that big thing inside me."

"I have some lube in the drawer we can use." Jake explained.

"Yes dear, but I thought some more natural fluid would be preferable. I'd like you to give me some oral sex," Maggie asked.

"Yes! Oh my God! I'd love to eat your pussy!" Jake exclaimed.

Maggie straddled her lover's head and lowered her still panty clad ass onto his face. Jake's tongue found its mark as she sat on his face. Maggie reached forward and took Jack's cock in both hands as he continued licking her panty covered pussy. Jake's broken arms were still of little use as he struggled to get his lover even more undressed.

"Maggie, if I could move my arms, I'd have your panties pushed to the side and be eating your bare pussy. Would you do it for me?" Jake begged.

Maggie stood up and removed her panties and bra leaving only her stockings and garter belt. She again lowered herself on Jake's face where his tongue slide up her pussy to her clit. She leaned forward and again took his large penis in her mouth. Jake's tongue felt like heaven along her pussy and before she realized she was pressing herself into his face as she was having an orgasm. As the wave of pleasure subsidied, Maggie collapsed onto Jake's bed.

"Oh my that was amazing Jake!" Maggie moaned. Her cheeks flush with horny warmth.

"I loved it Maggie." Jake said as he rose to his feet - his still hard cock jutting into space at a 45 degree angle from his toned body. "What should we do now?"

"Will you fuck me?" Maggie ask as she rolled onto her back.

"Oh my God, YES!" Jake cried as she spread her stocking covered legs in front of him. Jake bowed at the waist and kissed her wet pussy again.

"Ok Maggie, I'm not sure how we do this because I can't support any weight on my arms." Jake explained.

"Lay back down and I'll get on top of you." Maggie suggested.

Jake laid down on his back. His throbbing erection pointed to the ceiling as Maggie climbed on top. She slowly, gently guided the pink head of his penis into her vagina.

"Oh yes," Jake moaned. "You feel so wet."

Maggie slowly inserted the first two inches. Then the third. She hesitated and breathed deep.

"Wow Jake, it's a lot thicker than I'm used to. You are already stretching me out." Maggie whimpered as she continued sliding down his shaft. Once she had taken about two-thirds of the large penis inside her she stopped to steady herself and get used to the new feeling.

"Oh it feels so big." She laughed. She leaned forward so Jake could suck her breast as she slowly moved up and down the young man's penis.

"Oh Jake! You're huge!" Maggie moaned.

Jake took Maggie's right breast in his mouth. Her nipple got even harder with the sensation. Soon she was on the verge of another orgasm as she slowly glided herself back and forth on his enormous cock.

"Fuck!" She cried. "Oh fuck!"

She trembled as her orgasm rolled through he body. Jake sensed it and sucked even harder on her breasts. Soon she cried in pleasure that she hadn't previously experienced.

"Wow, that didn't take long," she laughed as she came back to her senses. "Was it good for you honey?"

"Awesome Maggie!" Jake replied.

"You didn't really react in a big way. I wasn't sure," Maggie explained still sitting on top of Jake.

"Well I didn't really finish yet." Jake blushed.

"Oh, oh my gosh," Maggie studdered.

"I loved it, but that position isn't the most conducive for climax for me." Jake explained.

"Oh? Well what is?" Maggie asked.

"Maybe doggie style?" Jake suggested.

Maggie stood up and helped the young man to his feet. She then climbed onto all fours on the bed with her ass pointed at her lover. She reached between her legs and spread her pussy with her fingers. He approached and slapped her ass with his large schlong. Standing erect with his feet on the floor, he slowly guided his penis back into her pussy. She moaned as he entered her. Jake began pumping it in and out. Nice and slow at first then quicker, deeper, harder.

"Oh my God!" Maggie yelled.

Jake varied his thrusts. First shallow, again shallow, then deep, and deeper still repeating the pattern.

"Oh you are so deep inside me!" Maggie cooed.

Jake continued pounding away, soon he was balls deep in his neighbor's pussy.

"Oh my God! Is that your balls hitting me?" Maggie asked.

"Mm-hmmmm!" Jake moaned as he fucked his trophy.

"Oh God, I'm cumming again!" Maggie shrieked. Maggie then heard Jake began to breath deep and hard. His huge cock felt even harder. Then she felt it! Jake throbbed hard and bigger as he unleashed blast after blast of warm semen inside her. It seemed to go on for hours although it lasted only seconds.

"Oh shit!" He muttered as he staggered backwards pulling out if her. "I got a little dizzy there."

"I imagine so! With that much blood in your penis there can't be much going toward your head," Maggie laughed.

Jake laid on the bed next to her. They cuddled for several minutes, his spent penis pressed into her ass framed so lovely by the garters and stockings.

"That was an amazing fuck." Jake said as he kissed her soft neck.

"Yes, yes it was." She replied. "You need help

with your shower?"

"I suppose." Jake said as Maggie helped him to his feet. He leaned against the door frame and watched Maggie unclip her stockings from her garter belt and roll them down her legs. Finally she reached behind her back and unclasped her garter belt letting it fall to the floor.

"Come on." She said as she grabbed his big floppy penis and led him toward the bathroom. She adjusted the water temp and as it warmed up, she stroked his slowly hardening penis.

"Looks like he's getting happy again." She smiled at Jake.

"Yeah that feels really good!" Jake laughed.

Maggie stepped backwards into the shower and pulled Jake in by his penis. She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. He continued hardening in her mouth and she was consumed by passion. Maggie gave Jake a sloppy wet blowjob and before either was ready he threw his head back, his balls tightened, and he filled her mouth with warm cum.

Maggie took most of it in her mouth as the remainder drizzled over her chest. After she swallowed, she gave Jake a big smile. When she got to her feet she said "I wish your parents weren't coming home so soon. I'm going to miss this big dick."

"I'm sure we can find some way to get together, can't we?" Jake begged.

"We'll see. I hope so. You're amazing." Maggie smiled as she rubbed soap across her lover's chest. They finished their shower and she helped him dress.

"I go back to college in a week. Maybe I can send my parents out of the house for awhile before I go back." Jake said. "Or maybe you'd like to visit me in the dorm?"

"Intriguing..." Maggie thought to herself as she put on her bra and searched for her panties.

"Maggie, this is weird but could I keep your thong?" Jake asked.

Maggie was puzzled. "What? Why?"

"Well when I get the use of my wrist back, I'm going to need something, you know, to jack off too. Jake blushed.

Maggie blushed too. "Sure." She replied, "do you want these too? She asked picking her sweaty nylons up from the floor.

"Oh my God that'd be hit Maggie!" Jake exclaimed.

She tucked her panties and stockings into his boxer briefs and put on her dress with out panties. She stuff her garter belt into her purse. Maggie felt so naughty without panties under her conservative dress.

"Well I have an appointment I need to get to." Maggie said giving Jake a kiss on the cheek. "I'll give you a call in a bit to see if you hear from your parents."

"Ok." Jake said moving closer to her. He gave her a big kiss on the mouth and said "thanks for everything Maggie."

Maggie left Joyce's home after some of the best sex she'd had in years. She was full of pride but also doubt that she'd ever experience those thrills again. At least she's have the memories.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Helping the Neighbor Kid Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds