• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Political Ambitions, Mom's Deal

Political Ambitions, Mom's Deal

123

The small celebratory event for her supporters was winding down and Jill, the newly elected mayor, could hardly believe her success. This was her dream. Her lifelong goal had been achieved.

She made a point to personally thank everyone at the event, and finally, she was about to greet the last person whom she hadn't met yet; an intelligent looking young woman in her late 20's, sharply dressed, very attractive, and slightly snobbish in appearance.

"That was such an inspirational speech you gave earlier Ms. Wilson. You're a true inspiration to women everywhere," she said with an extended hand.

Jill smiled and they shook hands. "Well, I certainly appreciate the support, miss..."

"Sarah Harding. My dad is the news director at one of the local affiliates. That's how I got a press pass to hang around here with all of you."

"Oh right, Harding. I know that name. I'll have to thank your father personally some day for all the favorable coverage I've gotten from that network."

"Don't worry, I'm not a product of nepotism," Sarah joked. "I recently graduated college with a BA in Journalism, and I've also started my own political blog which I hope will become big some day."

"That's wonderful," the mayor-elect replied. "My son is a journalism major himself. Maybe when he comes to my next event you can give him some pointers on covering politics. It's all he ever seems to talk about these days."

Sarah grinned, "I'm sure I'll get the chance to meet him. Speaking of which, my blog has really started taking off these past few months and I may be on the verge of breaking my first major story. Can you believe that? A little known blogger like myself, getting a major scoop that will likely get national coverage."

There was an ominous tone hidden in Sarah's voice which Jill immediately picked up on. It sounded vaguely like a threat, but who would ever threaten a new mayor at her own political event? No way. It just didn't seem possible.

"Well, good luck to you," Jill said, hoping to wind up their conversation which looked as though it were taking an awkward turn.

"An anonymous source sent me something which I think will be of some interest to you. I'd like to get your thoughts on it if you don't mind."

Sarah pulled a smart phone out of her pocket and played a video for the new mayor. Jill's stomach turned in knots as the grainy video played. It was a long forgotten scene of her in a college dorm, on her knees, lewdly sucking off a group of frat boys, taken over 20 years ago. The men were rough with her and even made her gag by holding her head tight and shoving their erections in her mouth. Her eyes watered and saliva was everywhere. But even worse, it was obvious that she was enjoying herself.

Watching the video had shocked the new mayor to her core. All her adult life she had strived for perfection. She had worked so hard to be the best at everything she did, to be perfect.

Now, her entire world was set to collapse based on an ill-fated decision made when she was young. This was a blackmail scheme in the making, and the mayor knew it.

"How dare you," Jill said softly, containing her rage. "Put that thing away before someone sees it."

The mayor-elect grabbed the blogger's arm and pulled her out to the outside hallway where it was empty. She tried her absolute best to put on a fake smile so that no one would ever know just how angry she was inside.

"You're hurting me Ms. Mayor," the young woman sarcastically stated.

"What the hell do you think you're doing showing me that video at an event like this? I was young at the time, and you better not go public with that either or else..."

Sarah raised an eyebrow, "Or else what? You clearly knew that you were being videotaped while you were enthusiastically sucking all of those cocks and whoever taped it sent it to me. I'm just doing my job reporting the news. Don't you think the voters of this district have the right to know that their mayor is such a fine looking slut with a very talented mouth?"

"Don't you fucking dare," Jill hissed. "I'm most certainly not a slut. That was taken a long time ago."

"Some things never change though. "Anyway, this is newsworthy, and it'll make me rich, and it'll make you famous."

"Please don't," Jill replied in a more somber tone. "I was young and curious. I'm a much different person now."

"Well, whatever the case, I'd say you have a real talent there. The guy who sent this to me wrote that you gave him the best blowjob he had ever gotten in his life."

"I want you to know, that if you plan on blackmailing me, you're sadly mistaken about who I am," Jill said with as much force as she could muster. "I've got a lot of connections in...."

She immediately cut her off mid-sentence. "I highly doubt that you'll do anything Ms. Wilson. I've read a lot about you and you're about as ambitious as they come. You aren't about to throw away your political career or your hard earned reputation on account of an old video clip are you?"

"What do you want?" Jill asked bluntly.

"I'm actually very impressed to find out that my soon-to-be mayor has such an extraordinary talent when it comes to fellatio."

"What do you want?" Jill asked again. "Money? A job recommendation? Let's get to the point here. You obviously want something and I'm a very busy woman. Tell me how we can resolve this."

"I don't need your money. My father has plenty of that. But I've always wondered what it would be like to bring a powerful woman down on her knees. That's been a fantasy of mine since I realized I had a thing for women."

"You bitch. Just because you..."

"Now that wasn't a very lady-like response Ms. Wilson," Sarah stated in a condescending tone. "Aren't you supposed to be a role model for women everywhere? Wasn't that a major theme of your campaign? Women don't call each other bitches."

"I'll gladly make an exception in your case."

"Oh well, maybe I am a bitch. Do you know what you are, though? You're a fraud. All that talk about family values and equality, turns out, you're a cock sucking whore."

Jill tried to sound brave in the face of defeat. "I...I'm not a fraud. I truly believe everything I've said during the campaign, and I still believe that I'm a strong representation of those values. And if you think you're going to blackmail me, then you can rest assured that I won't stand for it. You're nothing but an obnoxious little brat and I'm going to make sure that you'll pay for this."

"Calm down Ms. Wilson. I'm so used seeing vile things going inside of your mouth, not the other way around. So if you keep this up, this video clip of you in your college days will be uploaded to the web so that the entire porn loving world will be introduced to that extraordinary oral talent you have. Plus I'm positive that a sex tape of an attractive mayor-elect would make national headlines."

Jill paused for a long moment before everything finally sunk in. There was no way to fight this. This blogger had all the power and held all the cards. Jill felt as though she had been punched in the gut, then slapped in the face. Anything was better than having that video released, she realized. There was no other choice but to obey.

"I can't believe this is happening to me. I've worked so hard all my life...I'm a good person..."

Sarah patted her on the shoulder, "I'm sure you are. We all make mistakes in life. Luckily, I'm a reasonable person. So how about a fair trade? Your actions in exchange for the video. I'll promise that this will remain our secret forever."

"Tell me already."

"You have a formal event coming up soon right? The prestigious kind, for all your staff, other local politicians, and a bunch of obnoxious rich people."

Jill nodded, not liking where this was headed.

"That sounds like so much fun," Sarah grinned. "I once attended a Christmas party at my father's work, and it was a blast. I found myself becoming attracted to one of the analysts there who dressed up in a hot little Mrs. Santa outfit. She wore a short red skirt and she was flirting with one of the young lawyers all night. I followed them when they snuck off and I'll never forget the feeling I had when I found out that she was pantyless the entire time. That little slut lifted her skirt and he ate her out. Then she got down on her knees with her little Santa hat on and started to...."

"I get the picture," the politician inserted. "What's your point?"

"The point is that I think you would look absolutely superb in a sexy outfit. Of course, nothing too drastic. After all, I'm not looking to ruin your reputation or anything. God knows that I'm a reasonable person."

"Seems that way alright," Jill said sarcastically.

"Watch it. Or else I'll have you parading around naked."

"What do you want, then?" Jill sighed.

"Wear a sleek black dress, low cut. Boots. And best of all, no panties. Wouldn't that be exciting?"

"You're out of your mind. There's no way in hell I would ever do something like that for you. I'm going to..."

Sara reached back inside her pocket at pulled out her phone again and hit play. The video continued playing and it showed a particularly naughty scene with Jill's young mouth wide open as an unidentified young man jerked himself off onto her tongue while she swallowed.

"Fine," Jill muttered in a deflated voice. "Put that away. I'll do it."

A huge grin formed on Sarah's face. "Excellent. I knew you're a smart woman. And trust me; you're doing the right thing here. This will all be over soon."

"Just this, and we're done. That's the deal."

"Well, we're on the right track. I never said this was the only thing."

Jill clenched her fist and tightened her jaw. "You've got to be kidding."

"I'm afraid not. And watch your tone Ms. Mayor. It's unbecoming of you to speak to another woman like that. We'll keep in touch. Great party by the way; I'm having a great time."

With that, Sarah blew the mayor a kiss and went back to mingling with the other guests while Jill fumed privately.

***

A few days had passed and Jill stood in front of the mirror to try on her outfit she had her assistant pick up for her. The big party was a few hours away and she was more nervous now than she was during election night or for the debates.

She put the final touches on her wardrobe. Her assistant did a great job purchasing an outfit which looked sexy, yet classy, and didn't show too much skin. After all, she was pantyless underneath. The only bright spot, she thought, was that at least she might be able to bump up her approval rating and soften her image by being seen in a light-hearted outfit. The biggest criticism of her was that she could be rigid at times.

"You look great mom," her son said, standing in the hallway.

Jill was slightly taken aback by her son briefly checking out her exposed calves and feet.

"Thanks Tyler," she replied, acting as if she didn't notice his wandering eyes. "After my first campaign I wanted to do something a little more festive for a change. I'm glad you like it."

"And I'm sure people wouldn't mind seeing you like that. You look kinda hot in that outfit mom," he smiled.

"Oh cut it out. I'm your mother."

"Seriously. It beats looking so stiff and nervous like you normally do in those suits you've been wearing lately. I'm sure people could relate to you more this way."

She shrugged. "Well, I guess you're right about that. It's getting old hearing all the pundits and reporters talk about how I'm so uptight, like I can't relate to people. Maybe it's time for a little change."

Jill once again noticed her son checking out her figure. Sure, it had happened a few times in the past. What mother hadn't had this issue with a grown up son at some point? This was different. It lingered on for a little too long. It was the power of a sexy black dress, she thought. And it was also kind of flattering to her that even her own son couldn't resist her physical appeal, which she had worked so hard to keep hidden.

"Looking at something?" she asked.

His eyes shot back to his mother's face. "Uh...no. It's just...you look so different I can hardly recognize you."

"Why? You didn't realize that I had legs?"

She jokingly pulled the front part of her skirt slightly up and stuck out her leg to expose her thigh. Then she instantly realized that she wasn't wearing any panties, and pulled her skirt back down immediately, praying that he hadn't noticed or seen her cunt by accident.

"Okay, now you're starting to make me uncomfortable here," he joked.

"You're the one looking," she quipped. "Come on, the event starts in an hour, we better get going."

"Great idea. And by the way, you really do have great legs mom."

Tyler smiled and walked away after having given the last word. Jill felt a strange sensation between her thighs as the taboo feeling of her son checking out her figure began to sink in. It was an unusual thrill for such a prim & proper woman.

'If he only knew what's under my skirt,' she thought to herself.

***

The party was as expected. Everyone in the room applauded when she stepped through the door, and everyone had a great time. She loved walking around the room and shaking everybody's hand. Seeing the smiles and adoration of her supporters was a culmination of everything she had worked for all her life. Her dreams and political aspirations were coming true.

She was so caught up in the moment that she almost forgot that she was bare bottomed underneath her sleek dress. She tried ignoring it, but that was impossible. Her butt rubbed up against her dress when she walked, without the cover that panties provided. She found herself wondering if anyone in the room had noticed that there weren't any panty lines on her dress. After all, there was no doubt that guys were checking her out. She had noticed the glances she was getting. All it would take were a keen pair of sharp eyes for anyone to notice her pantyless secret. In a way, it was kind of an unexpected thrill.

The joyous moment of the political event came to an abrupt halt, for her, when she saw Sarah approaching her. Jill forced a smile on her face and pretended to remain happy.

"You're looking festive today," Sarah stated sarcastically, with her fingertips rubbing Jill's shoulder. "I sure hope a picture of you dressed up like this makes the front page of our local newspaper. The people would love to see how stylish their new mayor is."

Jill continued her forced smile, "Thanks. I try my best to be stylish whenever possible."

"Really? I didn't realize that walking around a family-oriented party with no panties was in style. I guess I have some catching up to do with all the latest fashion trends."

"You've got what you wanted," Jill replied with annoyance. "I did what you asked. Now I expect you to live up to your end of the deal so we can both go back to our lives."

"I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but your son really does have a wandering eye. I've seen him checking out some of the more mature women in the crowd. And believe it or not, I've seen him glance in your direction a few times, especially at your marvelously sculpted legs."

"Leave him out of this!" Jill snapped. "We had a deal remember?"

Sarah nodded, "And I fully intend to honor it. But why not have a little more fun first? I'm sure your son would be up for it."

It was a comment which made Jill gasp in horror. How dare that bitch make such a statement, and at her official party of all places. The mere thought of being blackmailed to do anything remotely sexual with her son was such a jarring thought beyond comprehension that Jill wondered how Sarah could possibly stoop so low.

"If you're implying what I think you are, then you some serious issues that you need to deal with," Jill said in a disgusted tone.

"And what exactly do you think I'm implying?"

"You obviously want me to flash him."

Sarah laughed, "Oh gosh no. That would be far too tame for a woman of your sexual abilities. I want you to go a couple of steps further than that. You know, tease him a little, play with him, give him what he so obviously wants."

The politician froze in her tracks. She was completely caught off guard by those words. She felt appalled that another woman could ever make such a request to her face. And she was just as shocked that those strange feelings she felt when she caught her son looking at her legs had returned.

If Jill was honest with herself, it was a slightly arousing fantasy. But it was just that, a fantasy. Nothing more. It was certainly nothing that she was ever meant to experience. It was far too shocking to even think about.

A whirlwind of thoughts swirled through her head; How could she ask me that? Is she serious? Is it worth it? Could I actually go through with it?

"I...I don't know what to say," Jill responded with a trembling voice. "You've got to be joking. I mean, he's my son."

"I'm absolutely serious. Are you telling me that a warm-blooded woman with a healthy libido such as yourself has never thought about mother/son incest? It's a growing fantasy and it's becoming much more acknowledged thanks to the internet. Your son is a handsome guy and I'm almost certain it's crossed your mind at some point while living with him."

Jill wanted to flat out deny it, but the feelings she had a short time ago prevented her from doing so. Even worse, that bitch Sarah was able to read her expressions and figure it out immediately.

"Holy shit," Sarah grinned nastily. "You have thought of this before, haven't you? Oh my, you're even sexier than I imagined. Good for you. I'm so glad that I voted for you."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I don't? So you've never had these feelings before?"

"I...I'm not that kind of woman," the politician stammered. "I'm a respectable person. I'm a good mother. I could never do such a thing."

"You're a secret slut Ms. Wilson," Sarah confidently stated. "That's what you are. You're an overachieving cunt who tries so hard to act perfect and you've managed to suppress your sexual needs for all these years so that voters would actually believe that you're so proper, but you're not proper. You're still that same whore from your college days. I'm sure your son would love to help you rediscover that side of you."

Hearing those words lit a fire between her legs. Deep down she knew that Sarah was right. She knew that she had suppressed her sexuality for the sake of appearing as 'the perfect woman' in preparation for a political career. And she knew that she couldn't suppress it any longer.

"If I do this, do you promise that this will be over? No more threats. No more of this blackmail. I want this to be done after today. Completely done. Okay? I need a guarantee from you."

Sarah flashed a large smile, "I promise to destroy whatever evidence I have of your slutty college past, or hand them over to you- whatever you want. Just do as I say."

The politician stared at the young blogger for a moment. "I'll do it. As long as you make sure no one ever sees that tape, I'll do what you ask. But this is the last straw."

"You're making a wise decision Ms. Wilson. I'm sure you'll even enjoy it. There's something about a mother and son giving in to their sexual urges for each other that drives me wild. It's the ultimate taboo and an unbelievable sensation."

"Is that what this is about? A sick and twisted way for you to finally witness your incestuous fantasy?"

Sarah shamelessly nodded. "It is. I love taboos. I love reading about incest experiences, real or not. And I've always wanted to see it happen, especially from a beautiful mother who has no choice but to please her horny son's hard cock."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Political Ambitions, Mom's Deal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds