• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lessons from Daddy Ch. 03

Lessons from Daddy Ch. 03

This story is a work of fiction based on role play fantasy. The characters and situations in this story are not real.

This story is the sequel to "Lessons from Daddy Ch.1 and 2". I feel it necessary to make a short comment before I begin. These pieces are from my imagination. I do not feel bad about what comes to my mind. If you find this story, and other I wrote or will write, offensive, you are well within your right to navigate to a different story. Some comments from Ch. 1 reflected thoughts that I have a sick imagination. To that I simply say, yes I do, and thank-you for the compliment. I am thrilled to have a venue to share some of my ideas, thoughts, and stories.

When I sat down and started to map out ideas for this chapter, I wanted to take it in a bit of a different direction. I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. I look forward to your comments both positive and constructive.

* * * * *

Chapter 3

For several minutes, I had sat in the same spot that Daddy had left me. While I tried to process what all was happening, and what was going on with the man I once thought was my dear sweet, gentle Daddy. Not wanting to upset him by keeping him waiting, I rocked back onto my feet, placing my hand on the floor where I had just been kneeling, I winced as the once hard carpet now squished below my tiny hand. I took a minute to inspect the puddle. It hadn't been there before Daddy made me kneel before him. That's when I noticed my pants were a lot damper than I had originally thought. Looking down, I sighed heavily as I finished standing. The wet spot in the middle of my jeans was unmistakable. Fear and worry shot through my head as I had come to realize that I had made that puddle. My mind began to search for ways to escape the restaurant with dignity, without everyone seeing the wetness I made, without Daddy seeing the evidence. Surely he would be beyond mad at me. Why it was just a few hours ago, he was yelling at me for forgetting to close the door; this would surely send him into unfathomable fury. Not having any decent ideas, I decided just to make a run for it. I closed my hands tightly in front of my groin and made a b-line through the busy restaurant and out the door.

~ ~ ~

"What is taking her so long?!" He sat in his truck, Keith Urban drumming heavily through the speakers as he glared at the restaurant door. Almost as soon as the thought popped into his head, he saw her make a very fast, and very clumsy exit through the glass doors. It seemed odd to him that Aria would be so awkward, perhaps she was beginning to learn what he was teaching her. "Good! She will be well educated by the time..." His thoughts were interrupted when he saw the large dark wet spot that circled the crotch of his daughter's tight jeans.

"That little slut!" Cole thought to himself as Aria reached for the door of the truck.

I waited impatiently as the slut scampered clumsily into the truck. She appeared to be trying to try to keep her hands covering her crotch. She didn't look at me, nor did she say anything. She pulled her seatbelt across and looked out her window. I think she was expecting me to start the truck and pull away, but I didn't.

I looked at my once perfect daughter as she attempted to settle herself into the seat. I wasn't sure what I felt more, fury for her being such a slut that she came on the floor of the restaurant, anger that her slutty little body loved him ramming his cock into her throat so much, or pure raw sexual lust. I didn't bother to take the time to try to figure it out. This process was about teaching her lessons she'll never forget. Only sluts cum on the floor of a restaurant! With that I reached across the seat, she was looking out the window now, and I was sure she was avoiding me.

"Not for long!" I thought as my large, strong hands shoved her tiny legs apart, slapping her sopping cunt as hard as I could before barking at her loud and harshly,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" My hand struck my little girl's sopping middle several times before pulling I pulled it back, held it to his nose, and took a long deep sniff.

"You fucking little slut!!" My voice boomed loudly, "You came on the floor of that restaurant as I rammed my cock down your throat!! Only little sluts cum like that! YOU ARE A SLUT! Clearly I have taught you nothing." I paused for a moment and drew in a quick thought as to what to do next. "Fine, you want to act like a slut? Get out of the fucking truck, take your pants off. Sluts like this don't deserve the privilege of such nice clothes if they get any clothes at all!"

~ ~ ~

I sat stunned, tears streaming heavily down my cheeks. I didn't know why I had left the puddle on the floor, or what it all meant. My privates were searing in pain from the brutal bashing Daddy had just given it, and now he wants me to take my pants off, here, in the middle of the parking lot? I sat, chin dropped to my chest as I sobbed, and shook my head gently as my pathetic voice whispered,

"No Daddy please," I began to beg, to explain, maybe he would have mercy on me. "I don't know what happened Daddy; truly I don't. It was just there when I got up; I'm so sorry Daddy, please don't make me do it."

Daddy just sat there and glared at me. Fire and lightning flashed in his eyes as his thunderous voice boomed across the drumming stereo, "If you don't get out and take those pants off RIGHT NOW, I'll do it for you!"

He glared down at me as I sobbed, reached for the handle of the truck and slowly opened the door. My tiny body tremored as I sobbed, shame flooding her little form. I could hear the sounds of people crossing the parking lot as I unbuttoned my jeans, and pushed them to my ankles. As I bent to pull my pants and underwear off, exposing my now bared ass to the public, the cool breeze from the evening slapped at my cunt as sharply as Daddy's hand just had. Quickly I got into the truck, tucked the jeans into my lap. I thought at least the sopping pants would provide me a little modesty.

Daddy's eyes just cut through me, "Sluts don't get to cover up!" Daddy then yanked the jeans off my lap, tucking them into the console between the two seats. As Daddy pulled the truck out of the busy parking lot, he said nothing, seemingly ignoring my sobs.

I sat, ashamed, as Daddy drove the large truck towards home. I was petrified of what was to come. He was irate. There was something odd about his initial reaction, something almost primal. "Had he enjoyed the fact that he made me cum while forcing his cock down her throat?" I thought it but didn't dare ask.

The drive back to Daddy's place was taking longer than the trip to the restaurant. Daddy had stopped just after they left the restaurant and had me to call mother.

"You will no longer live with your mother." Daddy's voice had an odd raw, commanding tone to it. "We will be moving into a small house on Monday, and you will be living with me." He dug my cell phone out of the pocket of my jeans and thrust it at me.

I dialed mom as Daddy continued his lecturing. "As for what you did tonight," Daddy glared at me briefly as he twisted the truck up and down back streets and alleys, "I guess my lessons haven't been stern enough!"

I put on a stellar performance as I told my mother that I had decided to live with Daddy, without leaving a single hint out as to how scared I was, or that I had been crying.

Daddy stopped the truck across from a small park, partially covered by trees. There was very little light in the park. The far side of the park led the way to a large wooden playground dotted with chain, iron bars and rubber from tire scraps. A small bridge crossed a creek that dashed the small ash fault path that lead from the trees to the park. A small speckling of picnic tables and benches littered the lush green lawn.

Daddy turned off the truck, reached behind the seat and dug out some old, dirty rope before opening his door and getting out of the truck. It didn't take long for him to circle the truck, yank my door open, and with a fist full of my long blonde curls, yanked me from the truck. He strode across the park with long, lanky strides, leaving me bent over for the world to see my bared ass and pussy. He said nothing as I struggled to keep up, and it didn't take him long to set his eyes on a dirty picnic table perfectly placed under what seemed the brightest light in the park. Daddy said nothing as he stood before me, looking up and down my half naked body.

"Take that shirt off!" Daddy barked at me while we stood under the illumination of the lamp. "And the bra too. Sluts like you only get clothes when I say!" He waited impatiently while I took the top and tiny lace bra off. He dropped them to the damp lawn as I handed them to him. Though clearly he was pleased with what he was able to make me do, I was not so sure I like it.

Daddy grabbed me by my hair, dragged me to the end of the table, and shoved me forward over it. My now bared tits were squashed hard against the filthy, prickly table. Daddy grabbed my left wrist, slipped some rough rope around it and tied it snuggly. He then ran it under the table, pulled out all the slack and tied it tightly to the right. I could not move. I was pinned to the table. He quickly circled behind me and nudged my legs wide apart. Daddy then took two more lengths of the harsh rope and tied each knee to the benches, and all I heard were the sounds of Daddy's feet shuffling against the grass.

I laid there and let my salty tear pool onto the table. Clearly begging and pleading wasn't working. All I could do was hope someone would come to save me. I struggled to listen, hoping I could hear something, but all I heard was the droning hum of the lamp that hovered above me brightly.

It didn't take long before I heard the shuffle of footsteps again. My heart thundered as I wondered who it was. The sound was directly behind me, leaving me unable to see its source, and then stopped. I heard a zipper quickly slide down and the shuffle of clothes. Cold, calloused hands grabbed at my tight ass cheeks and pulled them harshly apart, the breeze from the evening stung as it slapped at my little rosebud and still aching cunt. In the next second, a large thick cock rammed hard into my tight little ass. It hammered and pounded my rectum mercilessly. I screamed, hollered and cried hard. It hurt so badly.

The massive cock ripped into my tight little ass. The long hiss of a male voice as he pounded and drove into me causing the ropes to bite harshly at my tender wrists and knees. He hammered and pounded at my ass for a long time, ignoring my cries, whimpers, and loud sobs. It wasn't until I felt the odd sensation of something filling my bowls until he barked the harsh words into my ear, with each thrust he growled another word.

"This .... Is .... How ... sluts ... are .... Treated!!" Daddy had rammed his cock into my ass one last time, harder and deeper than the others before he pulled his cock out of my ass, zipped and buttoned his jeans, and moved to untie me.

"Get into that truck you filthy slut!" Daddy barked at me sharply as he gathered the ropes and pick up my blouse and bra. Without looking back he strode towards the waiting truck, leaving me bent and bared over the table.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lessons from Daddy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds