• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip not to be Forgotten

A Trip not to be Forgotten

After a busy few months, Finally getting away with my wife Sal and sister Miriam for a holiday to India. I have been waiting for this holiday for sometime and have planned something special for my wife and sister.

After a long and tiring flight, we were all tired and couldn't wait to get to our hotel and rest. I had arranged transport to take us to hotel in Mumbai.

After immigration and collecting our luggage, we arrived in Arrival Lounge and our driver was waiting for us. He took our luggage and put it all into his mini van. As we walked out, we felt the intense night heat, but felt the coolness of air con in the Mini Van.

Our hotel was an hour's drive from the Airport and told my wife and sister to have a nap, my wife was not sleepy but my sister fell asleep. We were driving on the road and the driver turned off the main road, my wife who has never been to India did not realise anything unusual.

As the driver drove further and further down this side road, the existence of street lights and residential property was getting less. Then I could see in the distant a big barn with lights. My wife asked the driver and the driver responded we are nearly there ma'am. Then she noticed the barn, she asked the driver are you lost. Then he stopped the mini van and next without warning, the doors of the mini van were opened by 2 men masked who were brandishing guns. My wife started screaming and this woke up my sister from her sleep with a fright. I said to guys what do you want? If it our money take it but let us go. They dragged me, my wife and sister out and took us to the barn, where a group of guys were waiting.

They tied us to the pole and told us you can scream as much as you want no one can hear, do what we say and we will let you live.

My wife and sister were crying with fear and our abductors were laughing. Then one of guys who spoke very good English spoke to us and said it was his nephew's stag night and he wanted to have some fun. I responded that I will pay whatever but let me, my wife and sister go. He replied I don't want your money, I wanted something more valuable.

Then without any warning he spoke to some guys to rip the clothes off my wife and sister, they both screamed but to no avail as no one could hear us and there was no escape. He just said do what he orders if we want to leave alive.

He told us what is going to happen, he wanted my wife and sister to engage in sex with each other and make it fun or else I will be punished.

My wife and sister looked at each other and knew they had to do this. So he instructed the guys to untie them and place them on the super king size bed in the middle of the barn.

Sitting on the bed naked and they were nervous but my wife started kissing my sister and caressing her body and slowly my sister was responding. The guys were cheering and I was secretly smiling inside, as I have always fantasied that my hot wife and sister enjoy each other. As moments passed things progressed and they both started to lick each other out and seem to be enjoying it. After sometime they both climaxed with an orgasm.

Next the guy ordered them to untie me and put me on the bed with my wife and sister and ordered me to lick out my sister's pussy. I said no she is my sister, do what I say or else. Then I looked at my sister whispered a sorry and spread her legs open and slowly started licking her already wet cum covered pussy. She was enjoying it and grabbed my head deeper into a pussy and she moaned with pleasure. The guys were cheering and shouting 'Bhenchod' which in English translates Sister fucker. As I got deeper into pussy she shuddered with her orgasm. Then the guy ordered me to fuck her, my cock was hard and my sister guided my cock into her wet pussy and the fucked her hard and deep, she wrapped her legs pulling me in deeper and I heard her whimper "fuck me bro" I love you and then after sometime I came inside her and then the guy ordered me to fuck her arse. I have been dreaming of fucking my sister's arse for years and my wife has never let me do anal due to religious reasons.

As she was wet I slowly inserted my cock inside her and increased my movements till I got rhythm. She was enjoying it thankfully, I saw my wife with the corner of my eye and she was getting turned on and fingering herself and then after I finished with my sister I was ordered to do the same with my wife. Finally got to fuck their ass at last.

Then the guy ordered them to tie me to the pole. As they were tying me up again I could hear cars coming toward the barn with lights flashing. Next I heard someone shout 'Police' My wife and sister were relieved, but dismayed thereafter, As it was the Police Commissioner and some officers and they were friends and came for the party.

What happened next was amazing, my wife and sister were order to suck and fuck all the guys until all the men were satisfied. I saw my wife and sister sucking multiple cocks and being fucked in all their holes. Even though I was tied up my cock was oozing cum.

For the next few hours it was a total fuck frenzy. When they were all satisfied, I was untied and my wife and sister were allowed to get dressed, then the guy thanked us for his nephew's stag night and showed us that he had filmed everything and if we told anyone this will go online.

My wife and sister were escorted back to the mini van and the guy called me over and said Sir thank for your payment a few days ago and I hope you were happy with our arrangement. I grinned and thanked him and the guys and went to the mini van and joined my wife and sister to go to the hotel. My wife and sister were exhausted and slept all the way back to the hotel. It took them a few days to recover from the night but now they have become sluts and can't to return to India soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip not to be Forgotten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 640 milliseconds