• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 05

Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 05

12

Five days later, November 9th, Katie and Matt stood on their balcony looking down at steady line of passengers disembarking. Fifteen days ago they had stood in that same spot with the ship docked in Barcelona, watching those same passengers coming on board. Then they had just moved into their suite, and, now, in Miami, they were leaving it. Their possessions, personal and professional, were ready to be moved off-ship, go through customs and be transferred to their condo.

"Come on, Katie, there are a lot of people we want to say goodbye to before we go ashore and you'll never be able to spot them from here."

"There's no real rush and we want that mob to get out of the way first. Anyway, I told Millie that I would watch for her so that they could take a picture of us waving to them. I think that we'll be able to pick out that florescent pink top she has on – oh, wait, there she is now, just coming down the gang plank! I told you I would see her. Wave!"

A few minutes later, having dutifully waved and been waved to and photographed by the ant-sized pink blob far below, they departed the suite for the last time, with Katie saying, "That's probably the worst part of this job, meeting people, making friends and a week or two later saying goodbye. I'm really going to miss them!"

"Them or Jeff," Matt replied with an impish look.

"Don't be silly – I really mean Millie! We ate breakfast and, usually, lunch together and the two of us got very close and – don't be cute – quite intimate. You know what I mean. It's nice to have a real woman friend like that. Now, before you get that Snidely Whiplash sneer on your face, I'll probably miss the sex with Jeff – I'm certainly not Little Nell, if I ever was – but that's not missing Jeff, himself!

"Even now, I hardly can believe it! I had sex with him five nights in a row and two afternoons and you had Millie those same five nights and the afternoon after St. Thomas! You had both Janet and Cindy before, but this was my first time – and five nights in a row, seven times over all including the afternoon and the homecoming reenactment! Damn, I hope you knocked her up and made it all worthwhile!"

"Oh, I think it was worthwhile regardless of that – you had an experience which we never dreamed of you having and I think that was good. However, I'm with you in hoping she is pregnant." Looking at her with that Snidely leer she referred to, he added, "I certainly worked hard and did my best!"

"All right, wise guy, let's go say our goodbyes and go home. Truthfully, I'm eager to see the recordings of you working so hard! I'll admit I'm a bit hesitant about watching Jeff and me – I know that I'm going to be shocked and embarrassed!"

Later that day, sitting in their high rise condo with its floor to ceiling windows and magnificent views, Katie sighed, looking up at Matt. "Every time we come home to this, I can't believe it! We have three bedrooms, three full and one half-bath, on the corner of the building so we see both the city and the bay! A million dollar condo with a million dollar view, yet we spend so little time here. We're here now before we join a Caribbean cruise, another period before we head back to Europe. Maybe a total of two months a year!'

"You've got a point, no doubt about it. It's funny though. We came to Miami planning to get a small apartment for under $100,000 for our layovers, and ended up with this. A massive housing recession all over Florida, proving that one person's disaster is another person's opportunity. A big, beautiful unfinished tower with no buyers, almost bankrupt, virtually giving away apartments to anyone with money – and we bought one! It's hard to believe we paid half of what a one bedroom on a lower floor with no view sells for now!"

Well, it's beautiful, but, speaking of views, what would you think of watching one of the recordings. Let's see what Millie looks like on a large screen TV. I suppose that you'll be involved, too!"

"Now, who's the wise guy? Let's go into the bedroom – it's more comfortable and otherwise convenient!"

Matt inserted the "memory stick" into the USB socket on the TV and, reclining on the bed, said, "We'll look at you and Jeff second – you're the main feature!" The video started when the motion-activated camera came on showing Matt and Millie standing in the stateroom and immediately starting to undress. Katie felt a guilty voyeuristic excitement surge through her as she watched Millie removing each item of clothing. It was like peeking into a bedroom window, knowing you shouldn't watch that private moment, but too fascinated to look away. This was completely different, of course, but she still had that "I shouldn't be seeing this" feeling.

Of course, she did watch, staring intently as the bra and panties came off and she saw Millie completely nude. "Oh my, she is little but she does have a nice figure doesn't she? Very nice breasts, bigger looking than I expected. Look how hard her nipples are! Boy, she's ready for sex. Oh, wait, I forgot, this is the night we left St. Thomas, November 6, the first night that she figured that she might be fertile. I'm sure that she was far more eager than previous times. Think, we're going to see you fuck a fertile woman and maybe knock her up right in front of us. Wow! "

Turning her eyes to look at the image of Matt, playing the part of Jeff, she started to laugh. "From the look of that thing sticking out in front of you, I have to say that she is not the only one who is ready!"

"Oh yeah, that's true! The first night I had been concerned about the trance holding so I was a bit hesitant. After that, when I was more certain that there would be no problem, I went with the program! Look at her figure – in good shape, nice tits, eager and," grinning, "not my wife! You can't beat that combination!"

"Gods, you are Snidely Whiplash, aren't you! Look, she's coming back from the bathroom...look at her tits bounce. I loved watching both Jane and Cindy walk around nude and see their tits bounce and quiver. Ooh, that's sexy...she's so much shorter than you are and she's on her toes to kiss you...and your cock is poking into her stomach. Damn, I wish I could have been there watching the way I was with Jane and Cindy."

"It most likely was a good thing you weren't there – you would have wanted to join in."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Still, I would like to be able to move around and see all sides. Ok, here we go, the main event!"

The picture on the TV became their focus as the lovers – if you could call them that – lay down on the bed and continued the kissing and fondling. It was obvious that Millie was the aggressor in the kissing. Matt, as Jeff, was on his back with Millie leaning over him, her hand running over his chest before groping downward to find his cock. His left arm was around her, his right hand was busy cupping and squeezing her breasts while he was returning her kisses.

Her hand began stroking his cock, and shortly, she began working her way down his body, kissing it as she did so. She took the cock into her mouth and began slowly, tantalizingly, to suck it. She gradually increased the speed of the in-and-out motions while fondling his balls. Matt began moving with her, pushing upward as her mouth sank down on his cock, dropping back down as she pulled back. His motion became more forceful as she bobbed her head more rapidly.

Suddenly, as he obviously was approaching a climax, Millie jerked back, admonishing him with a knowing smile, "Oh no you don't! That goes in my pussy, not my mouth!" Those were all the words of any consequence in the whole episode – certainly the only ones loud enough to hear clearly. Getting pregnant definitely overruled mere pleasure! Pulling away, she slid up beside Matt and lay back against his shoulder, and, as he said later, he was on!

After a few kisses and a little sucking on her nipples, he worked down her body just as he had done with him. His hand slipped between her legs and began fondling her cunt, his fingers sliding over her clit and between the lips, briefly penetrating her. Her legs parted and raised slightly, welcoming the intrusion, her bottom already lifting up in arousal. He continued teasing her this way for a couple of minutes before moving to the end of the bed.

Millie immediately pulled her legs up and opened them widely, exposing everything between them to "Jeff's" eyes and, unknowingly, to Katie's as well. Unfortunately, the light, while quite sufficient for the camera to record the sight, was too dim for a detailed view. However, it was bright enough to reveal that the lips were already pulled back enough to expose the dark hole going into her body.

Matt felt and fingered Millie's cunt before leaning in and using his tongue on her clit and probing the opening. As he had done before, and Jeff had done to Katie, he lubricated his index finger and sank it into her asshole, finger-fucking it while continuing to use his tongue. Millie's motions became more pronounced until it actually became hard to stay at her clit. At that point, Matt pulled away, shuffled closed on his knees and mounted her.

His cock was absolutely rigid as he pushed forward, found the opening and slid in. Lubrication was pouring out of her, removing any need for a slow entrance and he sank in full-length in one surge, their pelvises slapping together. That slapping sound filed the room, slap...slap...slap. As the arousal grew, it became slap...slap...slap until the climax approached and it became slap..slap..slap.slap.slap!

That noise was accompanied by grunts, moans and ugh, ugh, ugh as, finally, Matt rammed hard against Millie, grinding against her as he sent a flood of impregnating sperm deep into her vagina, sending it against the small opening in her cervix and into her womb! At the same time, Millie had been thrashing against Matt in orgasm before holding herself rigid against him, a receptacle for the jetting cum. At last, passion and energy exhausted, they slumped down together and just lay there, satiated and unmoving.

For Katie and Matt watching the recording the finish was anti-climactic. As instructed, after a few minutes of cuddling against "Jeff," Millie quietly went to sleep as Matt got up and stopped the recording, ending the show.

Back in the condo, there was complete silence for a minute or two as they absorbed what they had just seen. Finally, Katie reacted. "Wow, that was quite a performance! I've seen you fucking both Jane and Cindy, right in the room with you when you did it, but this was at least as powerful for me. Maybe it's because we're seeing it on the big TV picture. Of course, a significant part of it was seeing Millie naked – that was very sexy. Another big part of it, though, was knowing that she was unprotected and tonight was the night she thought that she was fertile. Just think, we may have a recording of the actual impregnation!"

"That does add something, of course. However, if Tony's doctor was right, and he certainly should know, there was enough sperm already in there waiting for her egg to take care of knocking her up." He interrupted himself, laughing, saying, "I will always remember Jane saying that that when she talked about her eggs, she felt like a chicken – funny! Anyway, I also screwed her the next day, twice, actually, when we were at sea. God knows, I put enough in her those four days to knock her up – maybe give her twins! Which day did it doesn't really matter."

"One baby probably would be enough. You're right about giving it every chance. Five times over four days and without any competing or blocking sperm from Jeff causing a problem. You know, in some ways that afternoon session on that Friday – November 7 – was the most fun of all. It was so different with the drapes open and the daylight pouring in. It was such a different atmosphere. The four of us came down from the pool, still in our bathing suits and separated in the corridors. Just as if we were married, Jeff and I came into out suite, stripped off the suits and just flopped down on the bed together.

"It was such an extemporaneous thing with no planning. Two couples who had gotten hot and had just left the pool for no other reason than to come down to fuck – pure and simple. Well, simple but not so pure since I was with Jeff and you were with Millie in their stateroom! Still, I had a real feeling of freedom and daring. The middle of the afternoon, recreational activities going on, people walking through the corridor, and we came down that corridor and just split up like wife-swapping honeymooners. I remember exchanging grins with you as we separated."

"Yeah, that time was different. There was more of a light-hearted, fucking another woman just for the fun of it, feeling. Part of it was that we had agreed to leave the drapes open. I specifically remember the complete exposure as I held her legs up and open, seeing every minute element of her cunt in the bright light. In addition, I'll swear that there is something in what we discussed the other day. Their minds may be hypnotized and see what they are told to see, but I honestly believe that their bodies recognize that things are different and respond in a different way!"

"Frankly, I agreed with you. For me, the biggest evidence of that is the way I have responded to having his cock in my mouth and the way I've reacted afterwards. Something tells my subconscious mind that it's a different feeling cock and I react strongly to it. What I don't understand is why, if that is true, I don't reject it as I certainly should! Well, I'm not going to go into that now – maybe it says something about me that I don't want to know!

"There's one more thing about that afternoon that I meant to talk about but I never got around to. Having sex with them that afternoon, specifically Millie's role in it, is an excellent example of the limits of hypnotic control. You may be able to influence decisions. You may be able to trick the subject into doing something questionable, but you can't instruct them to do something they really don't want to do or to stop them from doing something they really do want to do.

"You know that after I set up a scenario with a client, to have them follow instructions I give them, I always end with something like, 'does doing any of that cause you to be concerned or cause you to have any thought that you'll be doing anything that goes against your feelings of right and wrong?' I want to make sure that nothing has been asked of them that will cause the trance to fail.

"In this case, you'll remember, a big concern was keeping Jeff from coming in Millie's cunt, so every night when I gave her directions, I told her that after sex she would go to sleep until Jeff got back in bed with her. Then I would say that she should wake up and remember a wonderful session of sex and feel very good with no desire for sex until tomorrow night. In other words, no afternoon sex with Jeff! That worked fine until that at sea day after St. Thomas when it ran up against her own desires!

"That morning she said something about wanting to have sex in the afternoon because she didn't want to miss a chance to be inseminated, but for some reason the idea made her nervous. Obviously, my directive conflicted with her own desire. I quietly put her under and tried to reinforce my "suggestion," but she became very agitated and I had to back off. That's why I changed the schedule and we had the afternoon sex. It was not as extemporaneous as it seemed. If we hadn't done that, they would have gone back to their stateroom and she would have insisted on being fucked or, worse, reject the control I had over her and wreck the whole program!"

"I was going to ask you why you made the change, but I just assumed that it was a spur-of-the-moment decision. Well, it certainly worked out."

"Yeah, but after all of the things I've managed to get three women to do, one might think that once you get a person in a trance, they are in your control sexually. That simply isn't true. Janine, Jane, Cindy and, now, Millie each had a need that coincided with a desire for sex in some way. It made it possible to 'instruct' them, but definitely not beyond their own limits, what in their own minds was acceptable. The real challenge for me in all of this was to find a way to guide them, not actually to order them!"

"Well, I've said all along that you are very, very good, and I guess your success is proof of that. And, while you're a long way passed the ethical limits you professed before Janine, you've certainly have made Jane's, Cindy's and, we hope, Millie's lives better."

"I honestly believe so, and opening Pandora's Box hasn't had the deleterious effect I feared when all of this started! It's an odd thought, but I wonder how Millie would react if she saw this recording we just watched if you actually did get her pregnant, particularly if she knew the facts about Jeff's limitations. As desperate as she was to have a baby, I have a feeling that she would say 'Thank you!' Who knows, but I really hope that it worked!"

Grinning at her, he commented, "Well, I did my very best. I slaved away, as I said before, working my cock to the bone in an altruistic effort to give her a baby. I spared no effort or commitment, all this without any appreciation expressed by the woman to whom I rendered this service!"

"You're a saint!"

"Right! Now, back to the current business! We've seen the first of the double-bill. 'Impregnating Millie,' starring Millie and Matt – hey alliteration, I hadn't even thought of that – rated X. Followed by the main feature, 'Hypnotic Adultery,' starring the famous hypnotherapist Kathleen Thatcher, in her debut, and her lover, Jeff Anderson – also rated X."

"Funny man! Well, at least you give me top billing. Now this was earlier, the second night, November 4th, right?"

"Yeah, we had to figure out how to set up the camera in their room during the day without them being aware of it – it had to be operating when Millie came in. We had to wait for the right time without interrupting the regular pattern with them. Setting it up in our place was easy, of course, so we did it right away. Ok, 'roll um!'"

The recording began somewhat differently from the first one since there were four people in the room. It showed Katie reinforcing previous instructions to Millie and Jeff, followed by Millie and Matt departing for their own assignation. Then, without preamble or conversation, Katie and Jeff undressed. It was immediately evident that the relationship between the two was less intense. The principle difference was the lack of urgency on Katie's part. Millie definitely had been the eager one in the previous action, but, in this one, Katie let Jeff take the lead. When Jeff put his arms around her and soundly kissed her, she responded, but without the eager passion of Millie.

"Pause it a moment, Matt. This is the one thing that worried me a little bit about Jeff staying in his trance. Think of the difference in height between me and Millie – with Millie he would be bending down to kiss her. She's 5' 3'' and I'm 5' 9". When he kissed me when we were standing up, he certainly didn't have to reach down as far. The same thing when we're in bed – my body is longer against him. In addition, my tits are bigger. Still, the difference in height was the potential trouble spot, but it obviously didn't bother him."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I was very aware of her being shorter and having to bend down to her. I also noticed in when I was moving down on her – it was a shorter trip. Of course, as far as she was concerned, I was just the right size – in all ways!"

"Cute – Jeff was the right size there, too. Anyway, the difference in height didn't bother Jeff, so my concerns vanished quickly. Ok, go ahead."

As the recording started again with Jeff and the Katie on the TV undressing, the live Katie commented, "This is both embarrassing and exciting at the same time. Watching myself stripping in front of another man makes me feel funny. Seeing him doing the same thing is weird. I know that I did it before with Jeff, but seeing it is a whole new experience! That's me naked there, not some anomalous actress in a porn film. Gods, I don't know if I'll be able to watch myself being fucked!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds